Old February 18th, 2023, 05:05 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Ciara's Poppy Playtime at Midnight { P }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlightwolfpup View Post

~Midnight~

Midnight moved abit as she heard Ciara yell seeing as she lifted the syringe up to examine it her ears laied down abit. then moved to open the second folder soon jumping abit at the information inside."Wait....They planned this, for you in this second folder" she says looking at the folder in horor
~~Ciara~~

Ciara shook her foot slightly and snatched the folder out of Midnight's tail. "What the..." She said slowly, fear taking over as she read the folder. The information was matching Ciara perfectly, even the exact hospital she was in and room number. She felt an odd itch in her foot. In a burst of panic, Ciara took off her left shoe and sock to see what had happened and what that syringe has done. "Only half went into me... I'll be-OW!" Ciara gasped in pain as the syringe suddenly was in her left arm, someone or something, pressing the middle thing into her veins, emptying the syringe fully. Ciara let out a cry of fear and pain before collapsing.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old February 18th, 2023, 05:21 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Bump Policy: M-F 8AM-4PM
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
~~Ciara~~

Ciara shook her foot slightly and snatched the folder out of Midnight's tail. "What the..." She said slowly, fear taking over as she read the folder. The information was matching Ciara perfectly, even the exact hospital she was in and room number. She felt an odd itch in her foot. In a burst of panic, Ciara took off her left shoe and sock to see what had happened and what that syringe has done. "Only half went into me... I'll be-OW!" Ciara gasped in pain as the syringe suddenly was in her left arm, someone or something, pressing the middle thing into her veins, emptying the syringe fully. Ciara let out a cry of fear and pain before collapsing.

~Midnight~

Midnight jumped seeing the syringe going into her arm and empying the rest into her she then looked about for the antidote the usually keep around for safety reasons seeing one she hops ontop of the folder cabnet and grabs it then comes back down soon gently uses her paws to take the other syringe out then puts the antidote syringe in her shoulder pressing the middle part down only putting the whole thing in. she hoped that it would hold back the affects of the other stuff the first syringe had. "Please be ok, this should make whatever it is the syringe had go back and stop the effects, i truthfully dont want you to go through the pain i had" she said her ears laying down worriedly

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan {Sign Up Re-Revamp}
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old February 18th, 2023, 05:28 PM
error in the code

Quote:
~Midnight~

Midnight jumped seeing the syringe going into her arm and empying the rest into her she then looked about for the antidote the usually keep around for safety reasons seeing one she hops ontop of the folder cabnet and grabs it then comes back down soon gently uses her paws to take the other syringe out then puts the antidote syringe in her shoulder pressing the middle part down only putting the whole thing in. she hoped that it would hold back the affects of the other stuff the first syringe had. "Please be ok, this should make whatever it is the syringe had go back and stop the effects, i truthfully dont want you to go through the pain i had" she said her ears laying down worriedly
~~Ciara~~

Ciara twitched, her skin starting to turn a purple color. When the antidote was injected into her body, the purple stopped spreading and slowly started to disappear. However where the syringe has been in her body, a circle of purple was permanent, and it even had that plastic touch to it before it would fade after a few hours and her skin would return to normal. Ciara groaned after the syringe was taken out of her body, her only eye opening. "Midnight... What... What happened? What's going on? I feel strange..."

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old February 18th, 2023, 06:00 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

Ciara twitched, her skin starting to turn a purple color. When the antidote was injected into her body, the purple stopped spreading and slowly started to disappear. However where the syringe has been in her body, a circle of purple was permanent, and it even had that plastic touch to it before it would fade after a few hours and her skin would return to normal. Ciara groaned after the syringe was taken out of her body, her only eye opening. "Midnight... What... What happened? What's going on? I feel strange..."

~Midnight~

Midnight tilted her ears abit as she watched the patch of purple start to fade. she then softly smiled as she saw Ciara awake her tail swaying happily as she was relived to see she was alright "Something invisable had put the syrige into your arm trying to finish out the experiment that your folder had planned. but i had used one of their spare antidotes they had in here to stop it before it got worse for you. i didnt want you to go through the same painful experience as i did" she said to her standing back up

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old February 18th, 2023, 06:05 PM
error in the code

Quote:
~Midnight~

Midnight tilted her ears abit as she watched the patch of purple start to fade. she then softly smiled as she saw Ciara awake her tail swaying happily as she was relived to see she was alright "Something invisable had put the syrige into your arm trying to finish out the experiment that your folder had planned. but i had used one of their spare antidotes they had in here to stop it before it got worse for you. i didnt want you to go through the same painful experience as i did" she said to her standing back up
~~Ciara~~

Ciara looked over at Midnight. "Am I alright now? I feel weird..." She pushed herself to a sitting position, rubbing her head in pain. "Painful experience? What did you go through? Can we turn you back to a human? Can we reverse whatever happened to you? Or did I guess right, and that the workers here killed you guys and brought your spirits back to life and put them into toys?"

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old February 18th, 2023, 06:27 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

Ciara looked over at Midnight. "Am I alright now? I feel weird..." She pushed herself to a sitting position, rubbing her head in pain. "Painful experience? What did you go through? Can we turn you back to a human? Can we reverse whatever happened to you? Or did I guess right, and that the workers here killed you guys and brought your spirits back to life and put them into toys?"

~Midnight~

Midnight nodded to her"Yes your fine, the antidote cured you." she said soon sitting down, her ears laied down and shook her head sadly to her questions, But nodded to her last staement "Years ago i was put under many experiments to test my memory, my speep, and my reflexes. after those three i was then put under heavy sedation. i could hear everything around me but i couldnt wake up but when i did i was like this. but in my folder, i saw what truly happened beyond my sedation, they hadnt used that same syringe that had almost turned you into a toy. they just transfered my brain to this toy, while it was still alive itself. once i awoke i was like this. i never truly understood how. but i know i cant change back. just like all the papers you have seen, they are deemed true, they killed most of everyone." she said her head lowering abit she shook at the memory of wakeing up finding herself like she is now not able to speak or do things normaly like she used to.

Hi Im Moonlight
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old February 18th, 2023, 06:46 PM
error in the code

Quote:
~Midnight~

Midnight nodded to her"Yes your fine, the antidote cured you." she said soon sitting down, her ears laied down and shook her head sadly to her questions, But nodded to her last staement "Years ago i was put under many experiments to test my memory, my speep, and my reflexes. after those three i was then put under heavy sedation. i could hear everything around me but i couldnt wake up but when i did i was like this. but in my folder, i saw what truly happened beyond my sedation, they hadnt used that same syringe that had almost turned you into a toy. they just transfered my brain to this toy, while it was still alive itself. once i awoke i was like this. i never truly understood how. but i know i cant change back. just like all the papers you have seen, they are deemed true, they killed most of everyone." she said her head lowering abit she shook at the memory of wakeing up finding herself like she is now not able to speak or do things normaly like she used to.
~~Ciara~~

Ciara felt bad for Midnight. She scooped the toy up in her arms and held her close. "I'm sorry this all happened to you, Midnight. I'm sure you were amazing as a human. But don't let the past control you. Take the present and the future to your advantage." She said, trying to make Midnight feel better before starting the toy on her shoulder and walking again. "So, how do we get out of here?"

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old February 18th, 2023, 07:08 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

Ciara felt bad for Midnight. She scooped the toy up in her arms and held her close. "I'm sorry this all happened to you, Midnight. I'm sure you were amazing as a human. But don't let the past control you. Take the present and the future to your advantage." She said, trying to make Midnight feel better before starting the toy on her shoulder and walking again. "So, how do we get out of here?"

~Midnight~

Midnight smiled softly tail swaying "Thank you, that means alot" she says then purrs softly sitting on her shoulder her tail pointing to the vent behind the table "That vent will lead you to the train center from there, i can show you how to start it" she says tilting her ears

Hi Im Moonlight
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old February 18th, 2023, 07:12 PM
error in the code

Quote:
~Midnight~

Midnight smiled softly tail swaying "Thank you, that means alot" she says then purrs softly sitting on her shoulder her tail pointing to the vent behind the table "That vent will lead you to the train center from there, i can show you how to start it" she says tilting her ears
~~Ciara~~

Ciara saw the vent and nodded. She ducked down to get in it but growling made her back up. A large blue furry toy with sharp teeth and a wide-grinning mouth started getting out of the vent. Ciara screamed in fear, falling and knocking Midnight off her shoulder. She scrambled to her feet and took off toward a random door and slammed it shut behind her, not letting anyone follow her as she took off down a long hallway.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; February 24th, 2023 at 01:09 PM.
Old February 18th, 2023, 07:25 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

Ciara saw the vent and nodded. She ducked down to get in it but growling made her back up. A large blue furry toy with sharp teeth and a wide grinning mouth started getting out of the vent. Ciara screamed in fear, falling down and knocking Midnight off her shoulder. She scrambled to her feet and took off toward a random door and slammed it shut behind her, not letting anyone follow her as she took off down a long hallway.

~Midnight~

Midnight jumped abit as she fell off Ciaras shoulder hitting the floor she heard a door slam shut she shook her head then looked back as she looked up seeing Huggy looking down at her she then switched to talk with him "Huggy i thought i asked you not to scare people from this vent, and to stop useing this vent!" she said to him. he the shrugged he then spoke back to her "Well sorry i was just curious, i wanted to greet them and say hi, ill go now" he said going back to his normal room. Midnight then went to search for Ciara following her path she run off to opening the door and sensing her presence calling out to her in her mind softly "Ciara, its alright, your safe, it was just Huggy, one of the other toys here, he wont harm you i made sure of it, hes gone now." she said her tail swaying

Hi Im Moonlight
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder