Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Daragca's Adopts
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:05 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 03:47 AM
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 03:37 AM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:36 AM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by starry
Today 02:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 27th, 2023, 04:13 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: {ShC EVENT}Imposter Who?

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Toyger trotted over at Cougarivy's call, eager to play whatever game Cougarivy had in mind.
Old April 27th, 2023, 05:29 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Icebeam decides to participate.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 28th, 2023, 12:58 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Alright, her curiosity was piqued.
Honeybite strolled into the area where more cats seemed to be gathering.
Some seemed to be extremely excited and others seemed nonchalant about the prospect of the game.
She wanted to ask Applechatter is they wished to also attend, but decided against it. They would have heard Cougarivy announce the event and could do ide on their own if they wished to participate. She needn't bother them for every tiny thing that popped up.
It would likely become quite annoying.
Old April 28th, 2023, 05:31 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Flowerkit cutely hops over.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 28th, 2023, 05:31 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Mousepaw |

Head poking out from his super secret den, Mousepaw let go of a wide, open mouthed yawn. He was... bored. Being an apprentice, while having its perks, was as of so far not too too different from being a kit. Minus his hunting time with Auntie Larky. That had been super fun! But... he was seven moons now, and still not allowed to go out of camp unsupervised? Meh meh meh! He did not approve of this. How was he supposed to practice hunting and go on super fun adventures if he was still stuck in camp all day?

It was with this thought in mind that his rounded ears perked up at the sound of a familiar - and frankly somewhat grating - voice. Verdant eyes looking towards the source of the voice, he soon spotted a familiar black and white pelt. Cougarivy. Stinky's mate. And the not-as-awesome-as-mum mother of Shader.

Mousepaw considered ignoring her. He truly did. Anything that cat said couldn't be important. He knew she was the head enforcer, so technically that was probably wrong, but anyone who willingly wanted to be in Stinkyshadow's family couldn't be a good cat in his eyes. Plus she never really seemed to be around the nursery when he was younger. Even his mum would constantly look over to Shader's nest to make sure she and her littermates were okay, even if she said nothing. That should be plenty of reason to ignore the call... but... But.

He was bored. Mud and moss he was bored! Anything would be better than the nothing he was being subjected to right now. Hesitantly, the stocky apprentice got up, his head and tail held up as he approached until he heard a very, very familiar voice saying an equally familiar name. Gasp! Was Wrenny here?! With Shader?! Oh, this game suddenly turned so much more fun fun fun! Yayayayayay!

It was with giddy steps that Mousepaw found Wrenny, who was already rushing forward to tackle Shader! Victory! Oh oh oh! And Auntie Larky was here too! Mousepaw could squeal with glee! With a renewed pep in his step, Mousepaw ran over to greet his friends, his eyes alight with playful mischief.

-

@Rose [Wrenkit] | @sol. [Shadekit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 28th, 2023, 05:44 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Event [#event]

**Cougarivy**

The small she-cat watched quietly, her tail twitching over the dirt, as cats began to gather. There were a lot of kits, a couple of her own included, but there were more warriors than she’d expected. Good. She smiled then cleared her throat and began. “Everybody around you is a clanmate, yes? But not all are trustworthy. Can you decide who?” She giggled. ”Five of you will be imposters, only imposters will know who the other imposters are. You’re basically a secret team. Don’t get caught.” She let her blue eyes scan. ”You will all cast a vote on who you think the imposter is, including the imposters. Whoever has the majority votes will be killed, from the game of course,” she giggled. Maybe the clarification was needed for a game she created. ”Imposters, you’re goal is to kill everybody else who isn’t an imposter. Easy enough, yeah?” [Obviously we won’t actually RP out the imposter “kills”] ”But imposters, you’ll have two golden toads, if you will,” she giggled. ”Two of the other will be Shadows. They’ll be more elusive and harder to kill but if you kill then two, you win automatically. Any questions?”

She waited for questions, once satisfied, she moved on to secretly move from cat to cat, giving them either the name of the two Shadows or the names of the Imposters. Cats who she told the Shadows’ names would be Pawns and those who were told the Imposters’ names would themselves be Imposters.

Next post: 5/1
(Votes are due by 4/30 11:59p EST - Let me know if you’d like more time or if that seems reasonable!)

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old April 28th, 2023, 05:46 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Poisonpaw smiled at their role, crouching down*

(Open)

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old April 28th, 2023, 06:29 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.

Shadekit was flicking her tail back and forth, wondering if it was worth leaving the clearing and just watching the others play when a loud, loud but very familiar voice broke through, cutting into her ears with a very familiar nickname. She barely had time to process and turn to face the sound before Wrenkit nearly bowled her over in a tackle hug. She gave a startled 'oomph!', almost having the wind knocked out of her as she stumbled, Wrenkit hanging onto her. She staggered for a moment, adjusting to support her own weight and the younger kits, before she stabilized herself. "Hello Wrenny," she said calmly, accepting the she-kit's grasp on her as her fate.

Her ears pricked as she heard a loud squeal, and saw Mousepaw out of the corner of her eye, michief blooming in his gaze. She didn't say anything, just shifted her eyes back to Wrenny and continuing to let the hyperactive child hug her while offering out her tail to Mousepaw in a casual way, as if by way of invitation.

[ @Rose @Alchemist Kitsune ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old April 28th, 2023, 07:05 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive

@carmen @Shade. @WhiteDawn @Archjay @comet15 @CreeperLover649 @Rose @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ @perseus. @Kay~ @wren @Levi 99 @|~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| @xavier. @~_LuzuraTheTitan_~ @sageleaves @jupiter @sol. @Lillian @Octavia! @Abyssopelagic @Alchemist Kitsune

[Disregard this round until I get another PM sent out!! I’m going to repick Imposters and Shadows as soon as I get a moment. Lol sorry!]
[Edited: Ignore the first PM lol. This round is based on the second PM sent out. Pawns should be individually PMed and Imposters are part of a group PM >< ]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; April 28th, 2023 at 08:33 PM.
Old April 28th, 2023, 09:26 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Batpaw and Wolfpeak flexed their muscles and stretched and waited for the game to begin.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Closed Thread