Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kit Corner
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 04:53 PM
Lynxshade feedback
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:34 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Rose
Today 04:31 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 04:28 PM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:25 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 2nd, 2023, 12:13 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: summer days and herby ways

Beanstar
RiverClan Leader

The leader tilted his head ever so slightly at Stonepaw's event. He found himself smiling despite his buried feelings for the medicine cat. He was a smidge late, but that never stopped Beanstar before. His tail high in the air as a sign of truce and peace, the scarred feline made his way over and dipped his head apologetically. "I hope it's not too late for me to join," he spoke. "If so, I would be happy to just watch."
// @carmen @lio \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 2nd, 2023, 01:15 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Briarpaw was late, but she padded over to hopefully join anyways.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 2nd, 2023, 04:00 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

SNOWKIT
fluffy white she-cat with brown and black patches and icy blue eyes.
she/her

Waa, this sounded so fun!!! And Snowkit would be helping!!!! She listened closely as Stonepaw explained what would be happening, her lips pulled into a wide, excited grin. Ouhh, everyone would be bringing herbs to her!!!!! She looked around as more cats gathered, her little fluffy tail practically wagging with her enthusiasm.

"Y-You can j-join!!" she squeaked out, hoping Stonepaw agreed with her, "More f-fun!"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old July 2nd, 2023, 04:12 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Well, there was no harm in participating. He was awake anyway now. After a large yawn, Gingerfrost shook his head to wake himself up, listening to the instructions with a single lifted ear. It sounded straightforward enough, albeit not up his alley. It couldn't hurt. He subtly nodded as Stonepaw finished explaining, mentally getting ready for the games to start. He certainly wouldn't do too great, but one couldn't excel everywhere either. He had to remind himself that was fine.

Eventually, as he idly waited for things to continue, his child joined the crowd as well. And with a less-than-pleasant greeting. What started as a neutral expression, simply glancing Mumblepaw's way (which is arguably the best expression you could get from the old but not so old man), then turned into a light frown as his cat-brows fell flat. Old man. They just called him Old Man. Skies above, was he that old already?! Any more dramatic and you could swear he'd almost cry or be offended. But no, this was Gingerfrost. Instead of visibly reacting, safe for the little bit of his soul that left his body, the tabby deputy looked to his son. Somewhere deep inside, quite suddenly, he did not feel like losing - perhaps to prove that he wasn't that old after all.
"..Are you?"
Did he mutter his response, eyes never leaving his son, silently challenging him to this little battle of who'd win between them two (amicably, of course, probably, maybe).

[ @vampire ]

Last edited by Estelle; July 4th, 2023 at 03:51 PM.
Old July 4th, 2023, 05:20 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Event [#event]

Stonepaw

And as he watched, more and more gathered, and the grin that had already widened across his face stretched even more. "There will be no teams! Though, I suppose, if you want to work with someone else, you can, your points will just be tallied separately." He wasn't against it, he just wanted to get the show on the road. Mumblepaw's arrival heralded a tail wave, but he didn't stay focused on him for long. This was a game show, and he wouldn't be showing any favoritism, not today! "Squeak!" He reached out a paw to tap Rainkits head before looking back up. Beansprout and Snowbeak and Briarpaw appeared as well, and he nodded at each of them. His grin had reached maximum smile potential, so now there was nothing left to do but start. His face muscles would be sore later.

"Alright, alright, alright! And now, without further ado, I present you with your first riddle! Remember, you got to find the right herb and tell Snowkit it's name! If you know it, you can also guess it's use!" Something about Gingerfrost, crouched by Mumblepaw in the crowd, seemed to make him even happier. Grumpyfrost looked like he felt... something other than grumpy, and that was what this was all about. Have some fun, forget about everything that had gone wrong recently, and just enjoy.

"I am as small as the tip of my claw, from a flower as red as blood… what am I?" For now they'd start easy, but it'd get harder. He'd make sure of it.

[ For those just joining, rules/explanations can be found on the first page! ]

Stonepaw walked into the apprentices den and began to nose around, searching under nests for the herb. Grabbing something, he ran back to Snowkit. "I think it's used to help with stomachaches!"

[ next post: july 7th ]

@The Doctor @justpeachie! @Estelle @Octavia! @lio @Pangoligon @Cornbread 1233 @RandomAckermann @ares @Silvershadow13 @dragonwind @vampire @Bean_The_Cat @tulin @vellichor @jupiter

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; July 4th, 2023 at 05:52 PM.
Old July 4th, 2023, 05:38 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Judgement: Reversed.
Mumblepaw | They/He/It | A Dilute Calico With Green Eyes and A Scarred Tail Stub.
Master Scout & Monkeys Paw: Permanently Active | Shadow Fiend: Disabled.

✮➥ Mention(s): [ @lio , @Estelle , @vellichor - Smirk at Bean ]

Uh……he was drawing a blank on herbs right now and also areas to search. Welp, he was in this thing to win! Against their father, at least. Answering the Second-In-Commands call to action with his own. “Let’s see if those old bones of yours are still fast! You are so going down!” Expression clearly that of somecat that was teasing, Mumblepaw ended it with poking his tongue out at the much older tomcat before racing off to go search.
Hm, perhaps the leaders den would serve as a good starting point! I mean, who wouldn’t hide things in such a den?The calico silently gave the small siamese cat a small smirk as he entered the den. Trying to use his nose to their advantage only came up with the scent of a herb and Beansprout. Was it the correct herb? Mumblepaw has absolutely zero idea, but regardless he brought it Snowkit.

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old July 5th, 2023, 12:09 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days

@carmen @lio

Lifting a paw to tap against his chin was a sure enough sign that this riddle had stumped Snowbeak. The pale gray warrior looked around for a bit, not moving quiet yet as he derived a plan in his mind. There were only so many places to look, but he felt as though he had an idea. So without another wasted moment he started off in the direction of a nearby herb, picking it up his paw and hurrying over to Snowkit. His eyes were wide with excitement as he offered it to the little kitten, mouth parted as his tail waved back and forth.
Old July 5th, 2023, 02:03 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
Hmm... what? Red flower thingy? What could that be?

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old July 5th, 2023, 02:19 AM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetpaw - they/them ~|
Active purrks - herbal knowlege (well...it was mostly mentioned but isn't used)
Sunsetpaw started thinking...uh...what herb is small like the tip of a claw....and comes from a flower as red as....blood...? Okay then... So it's a type of seed! From a red flower! The apprentice tried to picture what these herbs looks like...they tried their best. They have some herbal knowledge, though weirdly, this herb seems like it is not part of Sunsetpaw's knowledge. They decided to check some bushes and some other place like the uh...warrior's den? Yea that's sounds like a great place to check next- wait what is this in the bushes? A herb! Well this has to be it right? It's not exact as what Sunsetpaw had in mind of what the herb'll look like but it's close enough! The bushes seems like a great place to hide herbs; maybe they should check there again next round...or maybe go check the warrior's or leader's den. But anyway, Sunsetpaw carefully picked up the herb and brought it back to Snowkit

---
╰─▸ ❝ @carmen [Stonepaw] @lio [Snowkit] almost forgot to reply to this event lol

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; July 6th, 2023 at 11:14 PM.
Old July 5th, 2023, 03:41 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Mistfire smiled thoughtfully she didn't know much about herbs but she would try her best anyway she quickly paddled of and came back with a herb in her jaws before putting it down and tried answering the riddle.

@carmen @lio

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Closed Thread