Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kit Corner
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:45 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by lark.
Today 03:42 PM
Quietpaw Training Thread...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:35 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 03:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 17th, 2023, 10:58 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: barking up the wrong tree

[ i love forgetting things ]

Oh. Crap. She'd totally zoned out. What had happened?? What had she even been thinking about. Something about bopping Alderstep. Maybe. Did this mean she was out?? That would be really embarrassing.

Maybe Bumblestar could just. Inch back in once everyone was down. If Alderstep said anything she could just bite him.
Old July 18th, 2023, 11:48 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw]

Yeah! She did it! Slowly, the apprentice started working herself back down. Her gaze was so focused on the ground that she didn't notice how any of the other cats were doing.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 21st, 2023, 10:02 PM
nothing's forever

Alderstep side-eyed Bumblestar [ @dino. ] but made no comment. Maybe her wounds still hurt, who knows? He certainly wasn't in a place to judge her. Besides, he had to keep his attention on the climbing cats. And also his countdown. It was not easy to count, he found.

Regardless, he got the timing right. "Out!" he yowled, eyes narrowed.

Sunleap [ @Katiethewolfchild ] made it to the bottom, double time. Not that Alderstep would ever say it, but he admired this guy's work ethic. [rolled 12]

Woodpaw [ @RedLeif ] was slower, much, much slower than the first time. Alderstep winced, aware of how hesitant the apprentice had been going down. Nonetheless, the guy didn't make it in time. "Woodpaw, strike!" [rolled 7]

Despite Dragonflycliff's [ @dragonwind ] slow going, she reached the bottom before his call. Careful, but not too cautious as to fall behind. [rolled 13]

Springpaw's [ @ares ] yelp had drawn Alderstep's attention, and he'd tensed up wondering what the protocol was when a medicine cat got injured. Luckily, the cat didn't fall, though she had definitely taken a while to reach the bottom. "Springpaw, strike!" [rolled 1]

Alderstep had been wondering if all the apprentices would be too slow getting down, unsure of themselves or what be it, but Treepaw [ @SuspiciousMindz ] made it just fine. Perhaps it was the still-fresh lesson that aided her? [rolled 14]

All in all, two strikes. Not too bad, he supposed. Things were only going to get more complicated, though.

After a smidge of a break, Alderstep spoke up. "...Right. Second marker, ready? Go!" He'd marked that milestone with double claw marks, in case some cat got their head caught in the clouds and lost count or something. Who knows, but he sure had to be prepared for anything.

Last edited by alkaline; July 21st, 2023 at 10:02 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2023, 07:22 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap climbed up the tree, noticing that he, Dragonflycliff and Treepaw had made it on time while Woodpaw and Springpaw had gotten a strike and Bumblestar hadn't been in the first part. Maybe her wounds still hurt? He had been in the battle himself, but he escaped with nothing but a kick in the head that gave him a mild headache for a few days. He knew that he had been lucky. Many of the other cats fighting in the battle had gotten worse injuries in the battle than a headache.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; July 31st, 2023 at 12:55 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2023, 10:02 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

Great, she got her first strike. Springpaw winced against Alderstep’s voice as he called her out, the calico giving a brief lash of her tail. If she got approximately two more strikes—or so she thought was two—she was sure that she would be out of the competition. She had to make sure that these next rounds would count. Sighing, Springpaw looked back up towards the second marker that Alderstep made, narrowing down her eyes so she could get a more clear look at it. Well, this one is going to be a bit more tricky. All she had to do was practically hope that she would be able to make it and not fall halfway while making her way up towards the marker. With that being said, the feline braced her body, tensing up her muscles, before leaping up towards the tree; almost towards the first marker from the first round. Okay, this was good. Carefully, yet steadily, the calico began to gradually climb her way up towards the second marker. Her muscles screamed at her in retort to the immense pressure that was being laid on them, but Springpaw kept going. What’s the entire point of a round if she couldn’t properly make it? She had to try, at least. If she made it, then she made it. If not… well she knows what’ll happen. She would get out of the competition and then she would never try something as ridiculous as this again.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; July 22nd, 2023 at 10:04 AM.
Old July 22nd, 2023, 10:23 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
Good speed she had gotten up and down, so time to trash the rest of them this time. As she attempted to belt up the tree, she hoped that she was the only one who made it up. There will always be the competitive spirit in there somewhere. Come on, you can do it!

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old July 23rd, 2023, 03:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw]
29/100

Oh yeah! The apprentice made it! Now, back up the tree! She could feel her muscles aching beneath her pelt, but she kept pushing. Treepaw rushed back up the tree, hoping she'd make it to the second marker in time.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 24th, 2023, 08:08 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Woodpaw's paws slipped from his branch. A yelp or fear barked through his lips before he could find his grip again. He clung to the tree, terror turning his legs to stone. This was too much! He was aware that the time was ticking. Several cats had already made it out of their trees. He was gonna lose. Not that he really cared. All he wanted was to get out of the tree now.
Slowly, slowly, his legs began to move again. Carefully, carefully, he inched his way down. He didn't react to Adderstep when he gave him a strike, to intent on not falling. Finally his paws touched the ground, sore muscles screaming as he stood on the solid, safe ground. His ears flattened when the deputy said it was time for the second marker. Stars no! But he couldn't back out now. Besides, it hadn't actually been that bad, he tried lying to himself. Holding in the measly amount of food in his stomach, the brown tom went to the next tree.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Closed Thread