Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:47 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Fawn
Today 01:46 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 01:46 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:44 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 21st, 2023, 09:35 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: perish, foxes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navarra View Post
Well, okay. So maybe Yarrowcrest would maybe murder him if he sent his mate (question mark? he didn't really know, but obvious things were obvious.) out first to stay the foxes, but also that guy was recovering from injury and not here right now soooo...what he didn't know couldn't hurt him? Besides, Sparrowfur seemed relatively fighter-esque, which meant good things for their chances of easily driving off foxes. He briefly nodded at the young warrior, approving her as well. Maybe the young blood meant she could run fast, and keep up her endurance with fastidious strength.

Anyways, he had his two volunteers, which was better than none. Alderstep let himself listen in with devious enjoyment on Violetfreckle and Firestream's...conversation? It was more like a petty argument, but it was nonetheless amusing. But they were soon nearing the Hollow, so he attuned his focus back forward.

@roo!

[next post will be in a few hours!!]

Sparrowfur - she/her - 18 moons
Beefed Up I - ACTIVE

---

Sparrowfur felt a bit odd with the deputies eyes on her. She stood a little straighter and cleared her throat. She belonged there. She just had to convince herself that. Convince the other warriors that. She was strong. She was capable. She was a bit smaller than the other warriors but she was confident she could take down a fox.

Almost.

She had never done it before, but she had always excelled at her battle training as a paw. Surely this wont be too different? Its just a bunch of scrawny and half-dead foxes. Nothing she couldn't handle. And if she could handle that, she could certainly handle talking to the deputy. She swallowed.

"Thank you. For stopping by the medicine den the other day. Yarrowcrest mentioned it to me." she mewed quietly. Not exactly sure how he'd react. "I try to be in there as much as I can, so it puts my mind at ease to know he isn't always alone."

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old September 21st, 2023, 09:55 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Lotuspaw

YES! Success! She was officially going to be a fox-fighter! The young molly turned to flash an excited grin at her sister, before the expressions of the cats around her really sank in. They all looked.... so serious. Surely this wasn't real real danger, right? She doubted she and Leafie would be able to come if it was gonna be too dangerous. Not as dangerous as riding their former leader out of a camp being swallowed by the ground, that is. That was a much more dangerous thing.

One look at Muddy made it clear that they were not as excited for Lotus's new experience as she was, and concern flashed across her face as her mentor padded over, mouth opening a small bit to check in on the warrior, but they spoke before she could. Her ears flicked back, and her bright blue eyes widened briefly as Mudhound spoke in a very un-Mudhound way.

Snuggling up close to her mentor as a tail gently draped over her side, Lotus looked up at Mudhound, tail tip quivering. Kill? Kill her? Kill Mudhound? No way. That wasn't possible. "Okay Muddy, I promise." Her tone was subdued, and she glanced over at Leafpaw to see what her sister's answer would be. "We'll be so safe." Earnestly, she nodded and looked at her older sister for agreement. They would be the safest.

But they would also be helpful. Because what was the point in going if she was only going to be a liability?

// @Rani @Leafy @navarra - tysm for waiting on me nav <3

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old September 21st, 2023, 10:24 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Rainfall fell in beside Sparrowfur, the other volunteer. “Thanks for offering yourself up. Quite honestly, I didn’t want to be alone out there.” he said, chuckling nervously at the last bit. He locked eyes with the young warrior, very grateful. Sure, she may have done it for her own benefit or whatever, but he was still glad he didn’t have to outrun foxes as a solo act. The concept of that made him.. quite jumpy. He looked back forwards and noticed, to his dismay, that they were nearing the Hollow, cold fear running through his veins

@roo! @navarra @poppy. @Leafy @The Doctor @vellichor @Rani
Old September 22nd, 2023, 12:13 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She had been more focused on not only her sister but what Alderstep was saying, and doing that, she almost forgot about the others. Two of them were arguing like babies, and that came from a child herself. Leafpaw rolled her eyes at them, Firestream not only sounded like an overgrown kit but she acted like one too. She wanted to turn her head and snap at Firestream and tell her to shut up but she wasn't going to have them whine at her. Leafpaw flicked her ear and turned her head back to Mudhound and her sister when she heard herself being addressed. Leafpaw gave the warrior a long stare down, she wasn't sure how to react this guy. "... I already planned on staying close to my sister," she wasn't sure if anyone else would do a better job of protecting her sister then herself. Leafpaw would reluctantly stick by the warriors side because she didn't want to get in trouble and just to make sure her sister didn't get hurt.

@Rani @poppy.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old September 22nd, 2023, 03:00 PM
nothing's forever

Event [#event]

A blink of surprise betrayed Alderstep's expression, but he smothered his features quickly and nodded slowly. The kid might've mentioned that to her, yeah. It was embarrassing to be thanked for it, though. The tabby felt like burying himself under a giant pile of dirt and never showing his face again. Stars. He sort of just left Rainfall to talk to Sparrowfur, glad that her attention would most likely be diverted from him.

Never mind that, though. The tree line broke to show the ravine and the stupid creatures that were the cause of this all on the other side. He let his paw snag in a clump of brash grass, claws trailing across the blades of green until he turned and peered at the group. Alderstep's gaze went to Sparrowfur and Rainfall. "Whenever you're ready," he mewed.

@Caspian @roo! @Rani @vellichor @The Doctor @Leafy @poppy.

[ please ask questions if y'all got any ]

Last edited by alkaline; September 22nd, 2023 at 03:01 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2023, 08:05 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Rainfalls paws were shaking, but he did his best to make them stiff, so the shaking wasn’t noticeable from a distance. “I’m ready.” though scared as prey right before it’s killed by a cat, his voice didn’t waver in the slightest. He was actually very surprised by this. ”Alright. It’s okay, I can do this.” he said to himself, laughing in his head, face twisted into an expression of flat out hysteria and fear, still smiling as he did his best to hide his fear, eye twitching. His tail-tip twitched anxiously, a blur as it twitched

@roo! @navarra @Rani @poppy. @The Doctor @vellichor

(He’s anxious)
Old September 23rd, 2023, 12:22 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

A bad situation worse. A bad situation worse. A bad situation worse. Oh Ghostpaw little one, please, please, take the chance to not join this march of death. Mudhound knew full well the apprentice had fainted not even a full moon ago, collapsed facing the combined shock of gore sickness from infected wounds, she should be in no shape to be in this fight! She was in good company yes, not being the only apprentice here. But 'good company' in the way that Leafpaw and Lotuspaw also shouldnt be here.

After all, foxes were a death sentence on the best of days.

It was no joke or overstatement, Mudhound knew full well from an encounter they'd only barely escaped with the help of a full grown dog. Foxes, up to twice the size of a normal cat so larger then even the maine coon mix themself, were crafty and cruel, capable of tactics that many predators like dogs or badgers were not. They were savage and vicious, hunting cats for food and fun both with a keen intelligence. And these foxes were desperate, starved and trapped, soon to be faced with a force intent to kill them that they saw as food. The patrol wasnt a death sentence for these beasts, they were a delivered meal. And to think the foxes were weakened was foolish, a cornered beast was the most lethal.

Desperate to put on a brave face for the children they'd taken responsibility for and hopeless that Alderstep would see reason (Mudhound had explained their worries and been ignored, and they were no authority to counter him) the warrior hid their growing despair. "Ghostpaw. Join us over here, we're sticking as a group ok, youre not to leave my side." The bark was firm but not cruel and the usually sunny tripod was blankfaced and shockingly serious. It was a demand, that Ghostpaw would stick with the other apprentices to be watched over by Mudhound, so given some protection from beasts that usually took two full grown warriors to kill. A thin protection but it was all that was available, given Alderstep didnt seem keen to offer any plan to keep them from harms way in this mess.

Lotuspaw was the one who snapped the warrior out of such bitter thoughts. The warrior leaned down and nuzzled her apprentice in turn, softly muttering "I hope so Lotus-honey. I dunno what Ill do if you get hurt....." They looked up over all the apprentices, chuffing at Leafpaw and Ghostpaw and attempting to nuzzle them reassuringly as well. "If any of you gets hurt. So stay by me and be careful. And if I go down....." With these numbers it was a more likely idea then not and that distantly scared Mudhound as much as they knew they'd happily do so to spare these kids the same fate "You run. Dont turn back, dont worry about me just run all the way back to camp and get help. But keep your chin up! Well be fine, yeah? Im sure Alderstep has a plan!" The lie and false cheer made Mudhound feel like puking. They never lied, hated it, and there was another flash of hate for the fact that they had to to try and keep the apprentices spirits up in a darkening situation.

There was little time for more reassurances though, the group had arrived.

@poppy. @Leafy @Starfinder
Old September 23rd, 2023, 05:03 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

@Rani
Ghostpaw looked at the tripod. She knew full well the dire situation and ran off, wincing at every step

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old September 23rd, 2023, 09:34 AM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sparrowfur - she/her - 18 moons
Beefed Up I - ACTIVE

---

Sparrowfur took a breath and nodded reassuringly to Rainfall. She slowly began to stalk towards the ravine, trying to get a good look before initiating attack. She peered over and saw them. Bright orange. Impossible to miss. She ducked down towards Rainfall and whispered.

"I'm going to sneak down there," she pointed over with her paw "Can you wait on the other side and wait for them to come your way. That way, you can spook them towards the edge and we can both get the upper paw against them. If all goes to plan, we just push them down the ravine."

@Caspian @navarra @Rani @poppy. @The Doctor @vellichor

(assuming the foxes are on the other side of the ravine and not in the ravine?)

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old September 23rd, 2023, 09:55 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Default Re: perish, foxes

Rainfall, very afraid, looked over to Sparrowfur, thankfulness faintly showing in his eyes. “Alright. It’ll be tricky, make sure you are fast. They may be starving- well, that’s entirely why their more dangerous.” Rainfall whispered. “Starved predators are the most hostile and desperate.” he added, his voice low.

Rainfall stalked over to the other side, very careful as to not break any twigs or dry leaves. He reached the other side, a miracle with how shaky his paws were. Sure he was fast and could pack a mean blow, but he wasn’t brave. As he waited in his hiding place, also known as a bush, he got a really got look at the little gang of foxes. They all looked so tired, so desperate.. and lethal.. they looked desperate and lethal

@roo! @Rani @navarra @vellichor @poppy. @The Doctor

Last edited by Caspian; September 23rd, 2023 at 12:27 PM.
Closed Thread