Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by Mizu
Today 07:56 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by oakcrane
Today 07:55 PM
Spear Fishing - Group...
by Bean
Last post by Tallstar
Today 07:55 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by DragonloverWV
Today 07:53 PM
rouge group
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 07:51 PM

Old July 6th, 2017, 10:20 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: The clans of The Valley (LeafClan, CaveClan, TideClan, and SnowClan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Bearpaw heard his leader's yowls for help and ran to the noise. "Batstar! Batstar! Are you okay?! What happened?!" The young apprentice asked, looking at the older cat.
He slowly tried to lift himself to his feet, "Snarlfang happened." He hissed in the direction of LeafClan, "I have no clue what that psychopath is trying to do, but whatever it is, I don't like it!" He fell to the ground. "I know he's coming back. We just have to prepare. Hollyheart already took over all of LeafClan, and Snarlfang is trying to take over CaveClan, I hope TideClan and SnowClan are alright."
Old July 6th, 2017, 10:21 PM
warrior

Default Re: The clans of The Valley (LeafClan, CaveClan, TideClan, and SnowClan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Heeeey question..could Darkwing like be Snarlfangs friend and basically do all his dirty work for him..?)
Sure thing! He'll most likely end up being deputy when Snarlfang takes over
Old July 6th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
Sure thing! He'll most likely end up being deputy when Snarlfang takes over
Quote:
He slowly tried to lift himself to his feet, "Snarlfang happened." He hissed in the direction of LeafClan, "I have no clue what that psychopath is trying to do, but whatever it is, I don't like it!" He fell to the ground. "I know he's coming back. We just have to prepare. Hollyheart already took over all of LeafClan, and Snarlfang is trying to take over CaveClan, I hope TideClan and SnowClan are alright."
Okie)
Mudpaw was prancing around the territory even though apprentices wherent aloud to go out alone.

Darkwing padded up to his leader. His face not surprised."Oh!Batstar what happened?!" he asked
Old July 6th, 2017, 10:36 PM

Quote:
(If you're in CaveClan, feel free to add onto this)

Snarlfang hissed at Batstar, returning his claws to their sheaths, "Let me LEAVE." He snapped.

"Don't return!" Batstar spat, his black and grey pelt bristling with rage.

Snarlfang bared his teeth and ran off in the direction of LeafClan.

Soon after, Batstar collapsed, gasping for breath, yowling for help.
Antwatcher tasted the air and as he did, he caught the foul scent of a Caveclan cat coming straight towards the camp. He leaped down from the tree he was in and stood directly on the path he would come through, in a defensive position.
Old July 6th, 2017, 10:37 PM
warrior

Quote:
Okie)
Mudpaw was prancing around the territory even though apprentices wherent aloud to go out alone.

Darkwing padded up to his leader. His face not surprised."Oh!Batstar what happened?!" he asked
Snarlfang glanced out from the trees of LeafClan and gestured Darkwing closer. Come on Darkwing! Make up an excuse!

"Snarlfang, h-he attacked me, then ran into LeafClan territory." Batstar whispered, gasping for breath.
Old July 6th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
Antwatcher tasted the air and as he did, he caught the foul scent of a Caveclan cat coming straight towards the camp. He leaped down from the tree he was in and stood directly on the path he would come through, in a defensive position.
Quote:
Snarlfang glanced out from the trees of LeafClan and gestured Darkwing closer. Come on Darkwing! Make up an excuse!

"Snarlfang, h-he attacked me, then ran into LeafClan territory." Batstar whispered, gasping for breath.
"Im going to go find him-and when I do you could deal with him!" he hissed as he raced after Snarlfang."Snarlfang where are you?" he whispered

Mudpaw smelled a faint scent of Coveclan. "How strange..?" She said sitting down and sniffing the air.
Old July 6th, 2017, 10:54 PM
warrior

@Shadow @Ant

"Over here!" Snarlfang whispered. He waited till Darkwing came to his side, and the two were out of view of the CaveClan camp. "So, the plan is, we'll see if Hollyheart took over LeafClan yet, And if so, I'll have a talk with Hollyhea- excuse me, Hollystar. After that's over, we'll go back to CaveClan, I'll kill Batstar, stand on the Cliff and announce that I'm Snarlstar, leader of CaveClan, and you, Darkwing, will be my deputy. Got it?" Before Darkwing could answer, Snarlfang skidded to a halt, a tom in front of him. He hissed, "Move mouse-brain! We're coming to speak with Hollyheart! I don't care if Sharpstar approves of us coming into her clan like this, we need to speak with Hollyheart!"

@Ant Note, Sharpstar was killed by Hollyheart. Have Antwatcher explain that Hollyheart killed Sharpstar and took over, and is now known as Hollystar)
Old July 6th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
@Shadow @Ant

"Over here!" Snarlfang whispered. He waited till Darkwing came to his side, and the two were out of view of the CaveClan camp. "So, the plan is, we'll see if Hollyheart took over LeafClan yet, And if so, I'll have a talk with Hollyhea- excuse me, Hollystar. After that's over, we'll go back to CaveClan, I'll kill Batstar, stand on the Cliff and announce that I'm Snarlstar, leader of CaveClan, and you, Darkwing, will be my deputy. Got it?" Before Darkwing could answer, Snarlfang skidded to a halt, a tom in front of him. He hissed, "Move mouse-brain! We're coming to speak with Hollyheart! I don't care if Sharpstar approves of us coming into her clan like this, we need to speak with Hollyheart!"

@Ant Note, Sharpstar was killed by Hollyheart. Have Antwatcher explain that Hollyheart killed Sharpstar and took over, and is now known as Hollystar)
Darkwinglooked at the male. "Move. We are in a hurry." he hissed

Mudpaw watched from a tree.
Old July 6th, 2017, 11:02 PM

Quote:

Quote:
"Im going to go find him-and when I do you could deal with him!" he hissed as he raced after Snarlfang."Snarlfang where are you?" he whispered

Mudpaw smelled a faint scent of Coveclan. "How strange..?" She said sitting down and sniffing the air.
Quote:
@Shadow @Ant

Quote:
Darkwinglooked at the male. "Move. We are in a hurry." he hissed

Mudpaw watched from a tree.
"Sharpstar's dead, Hollystars taking over."He hissed,"Sadly."Antwatcher muttered under his breath,"But why do you want to talk to Hollystar anyway?"

Last edited by Ant; July 6th, 2017 at 11:11 PM.
Old July 6th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
"Sharpstar's dead, Hollystars taking over."He hissed,"Sadly."Antwatcher muttered under his breath,"But why do you want to talk to Hollystar anyway?"
"it is none of your business. But Batstar sent us. And yes. How sad." he said watching him. "Snarlfang also needs to talk with her."

Last edited by Shadow; July 6th, 2017 at 11:06 PM.