ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:06 PM

Old November 12th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: "War never changes.." [F4 RP]

Rebecca rolled her eyes. “Yes, shoot that at that too.” She said, looking up at the rolling clouds that passed overhead, “I swear, Mike, you’re such a smartass sometimes.” Henry padded beside them, his ears twitching back and forth as he heard many sounds of buzzing and crackling in their surroundings. The General opened up her satchel that hung on her side and opened a box of Potato Crisps, eating a few as they continued on their merry way. Soon enough, they reached the dense forest and now left the city streets to walk through the undergrowth of the forest. “Now, be careful, there might be a vicious Yao Guai and many even glowing mole rats.” Rebecca instructed as they went through the wild, her mind set on hunting some Ragstags.
Old November 12th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

"You know, one time I restled a Yao Guai with my bare hands before... well, I was in the power suit, but still" He said, overconfident in his abilities. seeing Rebecca eating chips made him hungry, but he preferred not to eat while hunting, as one, someone may ambush them, and two, hunting on an empty stomache was better, as you wouldnt have the chance to get stomache cramps.
Old November 12th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Your Local Fisherman

“Impressive, but have you encountered a Deathclaw before?” She mentioned, “I took out one with a minigun once - quite a battle indeed.” Rebecca had only seen a Deathclaw three times in her entire life and she’s only killed one during those times. It was one of the deadliest creatures in the Commonwealth, being able to kill someone in seconds. The General stopped abruptly, hearing the sound of several twigs snapping nearby. She quietly moved on, going towards the sound - expecting a Ragstag to appear. However, that was not the case. She watched from afar as a group of raiders moved through the forest along a path with several attack dogs with them. None of them possessed power armor. Thank god. There was quite a few of them though. She looked at Mike. “What do you think? How should we deal with them?” Rebecca asked, testing him yet again.
Old November 12th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Student Psychologist

"Take this, ill rush in" Mike said, handing Rebecca his trusty sniper rifle. Mike pulled out his trusty combat shotgun, checking if it was fully loaded, and then charged straight at the raiders. They spotted him when he got within about 20 feet of them, but it was too late. He charged straight into one, sending him flying back and landing on one of the dogs. he started gunning down all the other raiders immediately after, the bullets from their measly pipe weapons deflecting off his armor.
Old November 12th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Rebecca didn’t question him and took the sniper rifle, aiming it at the raiders as he rushed in. She landed a few head-shots on the attack dogs and several raiders as he charged at others. Henry snarled and ran after Mike, tackling one of the attack dogs and ripping out its throat. The attack was going pretty successful on their end, the bodies of raiders and attack dogs falling limply to the ground. Once they were all cleared out, the sound of gunshots still ringed into her ears as she went down the hill to join Henry and Mike among the carriage. She searched the bodies, finding several bottle-caps and even some food among their pockets, which was still good. “That went successful as ever. Great job, to the both of you.” Rebecca praised her two companions, “The downside is, that all this may have scared away all possible hunting animals in the area.” To her surprise, it was already getting dark out. “Maybe we should set up camp soon. We need to find a good place too, away from the rotting flesh.” She commented, poking a limp body with the end of her gun.
Old November 12th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Student Psychologist

"Well, We ARE in a forest. I can definitely have a camp set up for us. You get a fire going and cook something for us to eat. Ill leave the tank of water here with you if you need it." Micheal said. cranking a lever and the water tank on his back popped free, and he was able to carefully set it on the ground. He started searching around for somewhere to camp, away from the bodies.
Old November 12th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Your Local Fisherman

“Alright,” Rebecca murmured, her eyes still flickering over to the bodies. She looked over at Henry, who was currently biting at fleas on his flank. The General walked a bit away from the battle-zone and gathered up sticks and wood to put into a pile. Taking out some discarded papers in her pockets, she crumpled them into balls and put them in the pile with the sticks. Taking out her silver lighter, it didn’t take her long to get a small, sustainable fire going. Rebecca began to cook some slabs of meat that she had taken from the fresh mongrel carcasses from before. She had eaten mongrel meat before and it wasn’t too bad, just had to cook that radiation out of them. She poked at the cooking meat with a stick to see if it was cooked all the way while she awaited Mike to return. She gave a small sigh and looked up at the sky, which was now completely dark with bright, little stars speckling across above her. Not everything in the Commonwealth was awful.
Old November 12th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Student Psychologist

Mike took about 30 minutes in total, going out about 200 feet and picking a spot to camp out. It wasnt a bad spot, a small clearing among the trees, and lots of cover on all sides. after setting up the two tents, he returned to Rebecca, hungry and ready for a feast.
Old November 12th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Rebecca gave a small yawn, taking the well-cooked meat and putting them on a pair of paper plates and setting them down on the ground beside the fire. She took a drink from the tank of fresh water, the cold liquid cooling her aching throat. The General gave a slight sigh, thinking to herself as Mike finally returned to them. She handed him a plate with the cooked slab of meat and sat there, warming her hands by the fire. “When you’ve been General of the Minutemen as long as I have been, you begin to wonder about so many things..” She said, “Will the world ever be the same again? Of course not. Will there be hope? I’ll never know. I’ve met many out here in the Commonwealth, so many that have lost hope in the world because of what has been taken from them..” Rebecca shook her head and began to eat her own share of the meat, her gaze focused on the flickering flames of the fire.
Old November 12th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Student Psychologist

Taking the plate from Rebecca, Mike sat down next to her, although his power armor forced him to sit in an awkward position. "I...." Mike said, preferring not to talk about sensitive subjects like that. He only preferred to be happy and make jokes, so whenever anything emotional came up he ignored it. "Eh, most of them either turn into or get eaten by super mutants." Mike said, trying to diffuse the subject.