Today 03:36 AM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by starry
Today 02:29 AM

Old November 20th, 2016, 06:33 AM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Spirited's Kitty Creator

Name: Blaze_____|_____frost (Both of them evil sounding)
Clan: Shadowclan or Riverclan|?
Personality: Rude, snobbish, evil, cunning. | Cold, no feelings, evil, expressionless.
Basic appearance: Dark orange, burly| Snowlike color.

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~
Old November 20th, 2016, 06:46 AM
slipping from existence

(Optional) Preferred Gender:female
(Optional) Preferred Clan: loner or kittypet
(Optional) Preferred age or age range: late apprentice age , mabey early warrior
(Optional) Personality: insane , crazy, not necessarily evil , strange , unfocused, quiet and reserved most of the time (just a basic outline )
(Optional) Basic appearance: a dark color with specks of a somewhat lighter color . (basic outline )
Old November 20th, 2016, 07:13 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehDerpyShoelace View Post
Name: Blaze_____|_____frost (Both of them evil sounding)
Clan: Shadowclan or Riverclan|?
Personality: Rude, snobbish, evil, cunning. | Cold, no feelings, evil, expressionless.
Basic appearance: Dark orange, burly| Snowlike color.
Name: Blazeshade (Blazekit/Blazepaw)

Clan: ShadowClan

Personality: He's always trying to take charge of things, like hunting and border patrols. He listens to no one, and doesn't take 'no' for an answer. Nobody can tell him what to do, and he's very cunning and manipulating, always trying to get others to do what he wants. He has no respect for anyone, and likes to kill orey just for fun, not caring that it's against the Warrior Code. He believes that StarClan is just a bunch of useless and weak dead cats, saying how if they were so powerful, why did they die? That they must've been weak. That all cats that die are weak, and so are those who follow StarClan.

Appearance: || Ref || He's a large, thickset and muscular tom with slightly shorter than average legs. He's not very fast or agile, but he makes up for all that with strength. He's very solidly built and strong. His fur is long, thick and deep ginger with paler ginger mixed in. His ears are tall and pointed, and a bit darker than the rest of him. His eyes, which always have a cold gleam in then, are a very dark shade of yellow.

Name: Tigerfrost

Clan: RiverClan

Personality: she's cold and distant, preferring to be by herself. And even if she is with another, almost everything she says is a lie. She's very good at lying, and has learned not to show her feelings to others. She keeps to herself most of the time. If one of her lies were found out, she'd do whatever she had to in order to keep that lie from spreading. Even if it meant killing. She's oddly a little bit fascinated by death, and likes to fight. She doesn't really have feelings, and loves no one. She also hates no one, she has no preferences there. Many might call her heartless and evil, and she is evil, and feels no feelings of love, happiness or anything like those.

Appearance: || Ref || she's thin but well muscled. Her legs are strong and her fur, which is white with black tabby markings on her face, legs and tail. Her ears are dark gray, lightening towards the tips. She has a small amount of black tabby stripes on her back and sides, and her eyes, which are almond shaped and a pale yellow always see devoid of expressions, cold and empty.
Old November 20th, 2016, 07:39 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
(Optional) Preferred Gender:female
(Optional) Preferred Clan: loner or kittypet
(Optional) Preferred age or age range: late apprentice age , mabey early warrior
(Optional) Personality: insane , crazy, not necessarily evil , strange , unfocused, quiet and reserved most of the time (just a basic outline )
(Optional) Basic appearance: a dark color with specks of a somewhat lighter color . (basic outline )
Name: Hadria

Clan: Kittypet

Personality: she's very quiet and reserved around just about everybody, and if she isn't quiet, she's rather crazy and insane, liking to see things die by her claws. She loses herself in battle and acts like a rogue, attacking the thing closest to her, not caring who. She's not very focused, and her attacks are random, and her hunting is messy, as expected for a kittypet. She isn't evil, but she's not good either. She can be very aggressive and hostile if provoked, and it doesn't take much to anger her, as she has a short temper.

Appearance: || Ref || She's a dark brown almost black with long legs and short ears. Her paws are small, each tipped with long white claws. Her eyes are a dark amber, almost a coppery color, and her tail is slightly shorter than the usual length. Her fur has silvery gray flecks in it that stand out like stars in the night sky.
Old November 20th, 2016, 07:41 AM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Name: Blazeshade (Blazekit/Blazepaw)

Clan: ShadowClan

Personality: He's always trying to take charge of things, like hunting and border patrols. He listens to no one, and doesn't take 'no' for an answer. Nobody can tell him what to do, and he's very cunning and manipulating, always trying to get others to do what he wants. He has no respect for anyone, and likes to kill orey just for fun, not caring that it's against the Warrior Code. He believes that StarClan is just a bunch of useless and weak dead cats, saying how if they were so powerful, why did they die? That they must've been weak. That all cats that die are weak, and so are those who follow StarClan.

Appearance: || Ref || He's a large, thickset and muscular tom with slightly shorter than average legs. He's not very fast or agile, but he makes up for all that with strength. He's very solidly built and strong. His fur is long, thick and deep ginger with paler ginger mixed in. His ears are tall and pointed, and a bit darker than the rest of him. His eyes, which always have a cold gleam in then, are a very dark shade of yellow.

Name: Tigerfrost

Clan: RiverClan

Personality: she's cold and distant, preferring to be by herself. And even if she is with another, almost everything she says is a lie. She's very good at lying, and has learned not to show her feelings to others. She keeps to herself most of the time. If one of her lies were found out, she'd do whatever she had to in order to keep that lie from spreading. Even if it meant killing. She's oddly a little bit fascinated by death, and likes to fight. She doesn't really have feelings, and loves no one. She also hates no one, she has no preferences there. Many might call her heartless and evil, and she is evil, and feels no feelings of love, happiness or anything like those.

Appearance: || Ref || she's thin but well muscled. Her legs are strong and her fur, which is white with black tabby markings on her face, legs and tail. Her ears are dark gray, lightening towards the tips. She has a small amount of black tabby stripes on her back and sides, and her eyes, which are almond shaped and a pale yellow always see devoid of expressions, cold and empty.
Thank you!

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~
Old November 20th, 2016, 07:42 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehDerpyShoelace View Post
Thank you!
No problem!
Old November 20th, 2016, 07:52 AM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Name: Hadria

Clan: Kittypet

Personality: she's very quiet and reserved around just about everybody, and if she isn't quiet, she's rather crazy and insane, liking to see things die by her claws. She loses herself in battle and acts like a rogue, attacking the thing closest to her, not caring who. She's not very focused, and her attacks are random, and her hunting is messy, as expected for a kittypet. She isn't evil, but she's not good either. She can be very aggressive and hostile if provoked, and it doesn't take much to anger her, as she has a short temper.

Appearance: || Ref || She's a dark brown almost black with long legs and short ears. Her paws are small, each tipped with long white claws. Her eyes are a dark amber, almost a coppery color, and her tail is slightly shorter than the usual length. Her fur has silvery gray flecks in it that stand out like stars in the night sky.

Oh my, I love her. thank you!)
Old November 20th, 2016, 07:54 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Oh my, I love her. thank you!)
You're welcome
Old November 20th, 2016, 12:57 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

(Optional) Preferred Prefix and/or Suffix:_kit
(Optional) Preferred Gender: n/a
(Optional) Preferred Clan: Anywhere but the DS
(Optional) Preferred age or age range:newborn-five moons {Preferably newborn}
(Optional) Personality: A natural loner, and moody.
(Optional) Basic appearance:http://xxthesilent.deviantart.com/ar...en-9-316128765

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old November 20th, 2016, 01:46 PM

My Mood: Stressed

(Optional) Preferred Prefix and/or Suffix:
(Optional) Preferred Gender:
(Optional) Preferred Clan: Skyclan
(Optional) Preferred age or age range: Either young or middle aged warrior
(Optional) Personality:
(Optional) Basic appearance: I don't know exactly what, but something unique.