Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Kacey!
Today 10:26 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by alkaline
Today 10:22 PM
Heroneye Interaction Finder
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:19 PM
"they still tell the...
by stag
Last post by dino.
Today 10:18 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Today 10:14 PM

Old August 2nd, 2017, 12:14 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Madness arises

Killer didn't answer no Sasuke answered instead " what is it?" He asks coldly as he walks out of the den covered in blood. His eyes glowing dangerously as he looks at her coldly
Old August 2nd, 2017, 12:22 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Killer didn't answer no Sasuke answered instead " what is it?" He asks coldly as he walks out of the den covered in blood. His eyes glowing dangerously as he looks at her coldly
Lion stopped dead. She stared at sasuke. Killers son. Her back argued and her teeth bared "what are you doing in your fathers den?" she hissed. Claws sliding out. [ Lion pretends to hate killer and was with his father but was really in love with his son XD ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 2nd, 2017, 12:27 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

Lion stopped dead. She stared at sasuke. Killers son. Her back argued and her teeth bared "what are you doing in your fathers den?" she hissed. Claws sliding out. [ Lion pretends to hate killer and was with his father but was really in love with his son XD ]
Yes! XD) Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he moves to the side " taking my place as leader " he says showing his fathers dead body torn apart as if he was just some fresh kill. " this clan is mine now. The darkness is mine to command. " he looks at her face to face his held no emotion just a deep lust for power and a desire to make the cat in front of him his. " now you're mine as well " he says in his dark husky voice.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 12:36 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
XD okay yes for lion! For peter would you like to have a forbidden relationship with Sano a warrior of madness and accepted for light nad accepted infernostar and accepted sage!!
Ye)
Old August 2nd, 2017, 12:37 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
Ye)
Than Sano is in!! XD he'll be walking in the forest with Sakura!)
Old August 2nd, 2017, 12:40 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Yes! XD) Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously as he moves to the side " taking my place as leader " he says showing his fathers dead body torn apart as if he was just some fresh kill. " this clan is mine now. The darkness is mine to command. " he looks at her face to face his held no emotion just a deep lust for power and a desire to make the cat in front of him his. " now you're mine as well " he says in his dark husky voice.
"Killer.... Killer... " she whimpered. She ran passed him than lay beside the torn up body. "K- killer..." she whined. Nuzzling the leaders fur with her nose, coating her muzzle in her mates blood. "What have you done! I am no ones!" she cried. Resting her chin on killers neck and crying in his bloodied fur. Than removing her head and using her gentle paw to close his eyes. "You would kill your own father... Your own father sasuke"

François Lelord

Last edited by wren; August 2nd, 2017 at 12:41 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 12:53 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

"Killer.... Killer... " she whimpered. She ran passed him than lay beside the torn up body. "K- killer..." she whined. Nuzzling the leaders fur with her nose, coating her muzzle in her mates blood. "What have you done! I am no ones!" she cried. Resting her chin on killers neck and crying in his bloodied fur. Than removing her head and using her gentle paw to close his eyes. "You would kill your own father... Your own father sasuke"
Sasuke flicked his ear. " yes I would. His views are foolish to stop here when they is so much more out there. He was a fool, a coward of a man " he says darkly as he looks at her. " a leader does not stop, they never stop! They keep going and going until they're names are written down in history and feared by all" he growls loudly as he walks up to her. " we will survive in this hell! And there is nothing any of you could do to stop me! " he hisses loudly as he suddenly jumps on her pinning her down. " I will not stand for small things lion. I will continue this bloodstained path. The darkness now answers to me! I will grant you all power unlike my father who kept such a fun thing to himself. Lion I will do anything for you. I will love you until I die. I know you, you didn't love him you're eyes always saw me not him! Don't continue this act lion I will not stand for it" he growls
Old August 2nd, 2017, 09:01 AM

Sage appeared from the shadows, his black coat blending in with his surroundings. The maine coon paused, before peeking into the cave with curious eyes. His eyes looked over the scene, taking each and every gory detail and he smiled. "The deed has been done." He purred, retracting his head from the cave and standing beside his leader. "I am most pleased to serve you, unlike your coward father." Sage smiled thinly towards the den, eyes glittering with malice and hatred for the deceased Killer. Like the second in command for Scourge, Sage was much bigger than Sasuke thanks to his maine coon heritage, yet he knew Sasuke could kill him as easily as he would a mouse. In this clan, it wasn't about size. It was about death. Sage raised his head to look Lion in the eyes, his tail flicking with amusement at her predicament. The molly was in love with Sasuke, yet she had denied it for so long and chose his father over him. What a load of foxdung. Sage snorted to himself, shaking his head. "I will be out hunting. Yowl if you need me." The massive cat stood up, and made his way towards the camp entrance, ready to start his hunt.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 02:43 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Sasuke flicked his ear. " yes I would. His views are foolish to stop here when they is so much more out there. He was a fool, a coward of a man " he says darkly as he looks at her. " a leader does not stop, they never stop! They keep going and going until they're names are written down in history and feared by all" he growls loudly as he walks up to her. " we will survive in this hell! And there is nothing any of you could do to stop me! " he hisses loudly as he suddenly jumps on her pinning her down. " I will not stand for small things lion. I will continue this bloodstained path. The darkness now answers to me! I will grant you all power unlike my father who kept such a fun thing to himself. Lion I will do anything for you. I will love you until I die. I know you, you didn't love him you're eyes always saw me not him! Don't continue this act lion I will not stand for it" he growls
Lion gagged when he pinned her but she looked up at his face, "I cannot deny I've loved you far more than killer but I was being loyal!" she spat. Squirming with discomfort as she felt exposed and her belly was shown around his claws. "He was not a coward... Sasuke he loved you and your siblings... *cough* he told me he did.. He wanted more kits... H-" she stopped and squeezed her eyes shut from the pain of his paw on her throat. She looked at sage. This had been planned? He had plotted agasint his father for so long. What madness was this. Sasuke didn't even trust to tell her before it happened. It would have softened the blow. For sure she would have been mad but... He didn't trust her? Killer had first come out to her, it was when he started madness up and discovered his shadows. She was a kittypet from the humans. Yes she was ashamed, ashamed beyond belief. Yet killer promised no one would know. He trained her and they trained and trained, she was very young at the Tom. Far to young to be with him yet she always felt his eyes on her. Than killer came around. She hadn't any clue who the mother was, killer always said it was nobody important. Than killer admitted his love... Claiming her without any words of consent. She was weaker than killer and knew if she denied she would certainly be put to death in front of everyone. But... Now he was gone... The fear was lifted so simply.
@Rubinaito

[ Not sure wether or not this is Grace. I'll see if I find a better name for Grace and than make Grace kill spook. Not really sure XD ] Spook appeared. A slender she cat with sleek black fur, she approched sage. "Has it been done? Did you kill killer with sasuke?" questioned spook. Padding along side sage. Tail lashing.

François Lelord

Last edited by wren; August 2nd, 2017 at 02:51 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:40 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage appeared from the shadows, his black coat blending in with his surroundings. The maine coon paused, before peeking into the cave with curious eyes. His eyes looked over the scene, taking each and every gory detail and he smiled. "The deed has been done." He purred, retracting his head from the cave and standing beside his leader. "I am most pleased to serve you, unlike your coward father." Sage smiled thinly towards the den, eyes glittering with malice and hatred for the deceased Killer. Like the second in command for Scourge, Sage was much bigger than Sasuke thanks to his maine coon heritage, yet he knew Sasuke could kill him as easily as he would a mouse. In this clan, it wasn't about size. It was about death. Sage raised his head to look Lion in the eyes, his tail flicking with amusement at her predicament. The molly was in love with Sasuke, yet she had denied it for so long and chose his father over him. What a load of foxdung. Sage snorted to himself, shaking his head. "I will be out hunting. Yowl if you need me." The massive cat stood up, and made his way towards the camp entrance, ready to start his hunt.
Quote:

Come now children

François Lelord