Last post by ashtuft
Today 01:36 PM

Old August 13th, 2017, 08:40 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Camp Half-blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Ronan grabbed her sword and quickly got up. She then pointed her sword at the neck of the boy. She looked at him for a moment, "No..." she slowly said. "Who are you?" she asked tilting her head and not taking her blade away from him.
Winter smiles " names winter im the son of Hephaestus!" He says as he pushes the sword away from his neck.

Sasuke taps bo's shoulder " hi sis what are you doing?" Asks Sasuke the son of hades. Behind him were three hellhounds each waiting for Sasukes orders or just to be called off.

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; August 13th, 2017 at 09:14 PM.
Old August 13th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

(Alright sorry I'm late. Can I switch from throwing dagger to arro controlled by whistles? Like the one Yondu has from Guardians of the Galaxy.)

Olive sat in the grass, her brow furrowed in concentration. Her mouth into an O she whistled, and the arrow slowly levitated above the ground.
Old August 13th, 2017, 08:46 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Winter smiles " names winter im the son of war!" He says as he pushes the sword away from his neck.

Sasuke taps bo's shoulder " hi sis what are you doing?" Asks Sasuke the son of hades. Behind him were three hellhounds each waiting for Sasukes orders or just to be called off.
Ronan put her sword away, but she was still eyeing the other camper. "Aries?" she asked. "You sure don't look or act like him," she chuckled. "I'm Ronan, daughter of Zeus," she said as her golden eyes flashed.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old August 13th, 2017, 08:50 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Ronan put her sword away, but she was still eyeing the other camper. "Aries?" she asked. "You sure don't look or act like him," she chuckled. "I'm Ronan, daughter of Zeus," she said as her golden eyes flashed.
Winter smiles " yep! I know you. My brother knows about you since he is the son of hades " he says as he drops down " it's a pleasure to meet you but... would you mind if I fix your sword a bit?"
(Um... mind if I change his father to Hephaestus )

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; August 13th, 2017 at 08:51 PM.
Old August 13th, 2017, 08:53 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Winter smiles " yep! I know you. My brother knows about you since he is the son of hades " he says as he drops down " it's a pleasure to meet you but... would you mind if I fix your sword a bit?"
(Um... mind if I change his father to Hephaestus )
(You can change it )

Ronan raised her head at this person knowing who she was. She then stepped back as the boy dropped down. "Uh, why? What is wrong with it?" she asked tilting her head.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old August 13th, 2017, 08:55 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousy View Post
Ella was taking a stroll around the camp, humming a merry tune. Sunny was faithfully perched on her shoulder, watching the blue sky. "I just love it when it's all bright and nice. Don't you Sunny?" Ella said, rubbing the ginger cat's head.
(Open)
Miki bounced up to the girl and listened to the tune she was humming. It was nice; cheerful. He smiled and joined in as best he could, the paused. “Hi,” Miki said, his icy blue eyes sparking with friendliness and excitement. He liked meeting new people, and was a very optimistic little kid, since he was only eight, but his hands were slightly rough and callused, not what you'd expect from such a small and light looking kid. “I'm Miki,” he added cheerfully, looking up at the older girl.
Old August 13th, 2017, 09:10 PM
The Madness King

Okay he is son of Hephaestus now :3) winter smiles " well it's ... weak?" He says trying to be as kind as possible
Old August 13th, 2017, 09:16 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

(If anyone wants a pet I would be willing to be it for them :3 )
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 13th, 2017, 09:17 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Okay he is son of Hephaestus now :3) winter smiles " well it's ... weak?" He says trying to be as kind as possible
Ronan raised an eyebrow. She then gently grabbed her sword and handed to Winter. "Well, you are lucky I don't like weak things," she stated. "What are you going to do to it?" she asked.

Old August 13th, 2017, 09:20 PM
The lone mouse

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Miki bounced up to the girl and listened to the tune she was humming. It was nice; cheerful. He smiled and joined in as best he could, the paused. “Hi,” Miki said, his icy blue eyes sparking with friendliness and excitement. He liked meeting new people, and was a very optimistic little kid, since he was only eight, but his hands were slightly rough and callused, not what you'd expect from such a small and light looking kid. “I'm Miki,” he added cheerfully, looking up at the older girl.
"Hi there!" Ella smiled at the young boy. "I'm Ella. Nice to meet you, Miki!" Sunny gave a small meow from atop Ellas shoulder, and she batted at Ellas ear with her small paw. Ella gave a small laugh. "Of course. Can't forget about you. This is Sunny, my cat." Ella said as she placed the ginger kitten on the ground.
Hi! If you ever need someone to talk to or anything, you can always come to me! I'll always try to respond. If your ever afraid to say your opinion, just remember, there was someone who said "Let's make a movie about a tornado.. Full of sharks.

NYEH!

Charries~