Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:06 AM

Old August 19th, 2017, 10:26 PM

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Wandering Kit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

[ Short. Excuse that pls !! ]

True, leaving a kitten behind. Even though it had been abandon previously maybe leaving it was a bad idea? But I'm not going to let that slide. He thinks he can win this fight? Pfft. frosts eyes lightened, "he's old enough to have come and watched. Maybe even napped by the river side while you hunted could he not?" she meows with a smooth seductive tone, looking smug. She than bent to lick at her paw gracefully, looking over at him with an eyebrow raised curiously. Than the kittens soft mewls broke her seductive stare and she flicked her Attenion back to fish. The kitten had waken during the qaurrel, and now she wasn't so sure she wanted to hear what he had to say. Her ears nervously,pinned to the back of her head and heated up. She recoiled her hapead quickly and than got to her paws allowing the kitten to lay off from her stomach. She swallowed the bile raising in her throat, casting a glance over in silvers direction. Maybe he heard that too. Never,ins that, I have better things to do now. her teeth chattering and bell jangling on her throat she bent to nuzzle the kitten gently, "It's frost, fish I'm not your mother. Silver... He went to go find her. Yeah? And hunting, I think he's going to the river just for you" she meows calmly, nuzzling his forehead in return. she attempted reasuring the kitten but didn't seem all to sure that she was convincing enough.

fish looked confused for just a moment taking that in and waking full. His ears fell back in embarrassment but he let it go, trying to seem strong. Then he registered what Frost was saying before and looked up at Frost,

" Don't be mad at him, he offered but I said I couldn't go. I didn't know how and I kept him here talking to me...I didn't wanna be alone. He's a nice cat I promise!"

Fish felt himself rise as he spoke, wanting to defend his friend but not anger the she-cat at the same time. Now that his fur had been cleaned and he had gotten a little rest he looked like a giant white puffball with bright eyes. Fish dipped his head to Frost, remembering the manners he had been taught.

"Thank you for cleaning me, I'm sor-",
His words were cut off when his tummy gave a rumble. But he started to laugh at it.
Old August 19th, 2017, 10:41 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

The loner found it within himself to shake off the frustration the she-cat had caused him. There was a starving kit to feed, and arguing wasn't filling any stomachs here. Ignoring her fading response as he crept away, his mind drifted, and he began to think over his method of hunting. What did he plan on catching for the kit? Fish... the kit's name. Fish. He liked fish, right? Too bad the loner hadn't fished in a while... Looks like now was the time to have a paw at it once more.
He veered about to the edge of the steadily flowing river, extending a paw out to touch the surface of the water. The flow was slow enough for him to see ripples, a good sign... he wouldn't be swept away in something like this. The temperature was cool and welcoming, though he wasn't the type to enjoy a swim. Shaking his paw off, he crouched on the riverbank, staring intently into the water. He tried to recount the knowledge he'd retained, the moves he used to swipe a fish out of the water. Claws out, give it all you've got...
A shimmering of scales caught the tom's eye, his fur bristling with excitement, and just maybe some nerves. This was it, the perfect shot. he could do this! Crouched patiently, he watched the fish swim closer, and forcing himself to not hesitate, he swiped at the fish with claws extended, grappling with the struggling creature in his paws. Victory! Once he'd bit into the creature, the struggle was over, and he pulled it onto land.
"Yeah!" the tom yowled triumphantly, a little over the top, but it was well worth it. It was as if there was a new skip in his step. He'd like to see frost upset him now. Would she even try? He'd brought them a meal, a prime catch. It was time to deliver it.
The fish was definitely enough to feed a kit, even a ravenous one, and there'd be at least a few bites left for the remaining company. Holding it by the tail, the tom pulled his catch behind him, until he saw the now familiar outline of the she-cat and kit before him.

( @MossFire | @Royal )
Old August 24th, 2017, 06:42 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

( Bumps @Royal and @MossFire just in case :> )
Old August 25th, 2017, 06:21 PM

My Mood: Chatty

((oop sorry I've been trying to move soon))

Fish ran up to Silver, mewling happily and tripping over his paws a little. Especially when he saw the catch the tom held in his jaws. Fish raced faster toward the Tom and began twining himself between Silvers legs, purring and mewling excitedly.

"Wow thats huge!, oh man you caught that? YAY Silver!", the kit seemed to talk a thousand miles a minute, all exhaustion forgotten.