Old February 7th, 2024, 03:36 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Windy Hills

Spottedpaw Peaceful ⋆ Hopeful ⋆ Neutral Good
“Be gentle with yourself."
@Starphobia @SpiritWolf_yt

"Sorry that I have feelings on things that aren't positive. I'll try to only do that from now on! Thank you for this." Spottedpaw said in a soft purr while being utterly annoyed. Wind in that warriors brain to not let someone be slightly annoyed and getting very annoyed at it. Be nice Spottedpaw you are letting everything get to you, to blow up at the smallest things. Still she was still allowed to have opinions

She took a deep breath and shook her head. She was going to get hunting training so that was fine, that was a positive. So she followed the warrior along occasionally being buffeted by the wind. Her small body had to fight not getting knocked over. When they got far enough away she took a moment to sniff. Well there certainly was a scent that wasn't a cat's... Hm, it smelt like something she had smelled from the prey pile before but all those scents mixed with each other as they laid the prey on top of each other. The scents were allowed to marinate. This wasn't going to be easy. "Hm.. I do smell something, another animal.. Hm.." She took another sniff. "Smells mixed with dirt and grass."
Old February 7th, 2024, 07:25 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Estelle

This place was a bit of a walk, much like the walk to Starry Meadows. Leechscar was shaking off bits of snow clinging to his paws as he led the way to the giant hills that overlooked a bit of the territory. Leechscar was fighting the urge to lick at his paws to bring some feeling back into them as he waited for Silverpaw to catch up. He knew he was moving a bit fast, but he was eager to get this done.

"This place is called Windy Hills. From down here the wind isn't too bad, but getting up to the tops of hills can be a bit of a challenge if you're not careful. I'm not going to bother climbing to the top too much work at the moment." Leechscar grunted lashing his tail behind him.

"When it's warm the land is more meadowy, filled with herbs and flowers. You can hunt prey best in between the hills. However, you need to be careful when climbing to the tops of the hills. Besides the blustering winds that can carry you off your paws, predator birds can often be found perched at the top of the hills. Always be vigilant if you come here on your own, or bring an apprentice of your own here." Leechscar meowed as if he were ancient. Sometimes he had such old-man vibes, the tom was quite the old soul.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; February 21st, 2024 at 05:00 PM.
Old February 8th, 2024, 07:55 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Cypressflake
She/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Cypressflake took off towards the rabbit, easily catching up and pinning it down with her paws. She then killed it with a swift bite to the neck. She smiled, then picked up the rabbit and walked over to where the other patrol members were.

"I caught a rabbit!" Cypressflake exclaimed, but her voice was slightly muffled due to the rabbit in her jaws.

{ @TheLostAmongTheStars @SpiritWolf_yt }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old February 10th, 2024, 08:48 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Spottedpaw Peaceful ⋆ Hopeful ⋆ Neutral Good
“Be gentle with yourself."
@Starphobia @SpiritWolf_yt

"Sorry that I have feelings on things that aren't positive. I'll try to only do that from now on! Thank you for this." Spottedpaw said in a soft purr while being utterly annoyed. Wind in that warriors brain to not let someone be slightly annoyed and getting very annoyed at it. Be nice Spottedpaw you are letting everything get to you, to blow up at the smallest things. Still she was still allowed to have opinions

She took a deep breath and shook her head. She was going to get hunting training so that was fine, that was a positive. So she followed the warrior along occasionally being buffeted by the wind. Her small body had to fight not getting knocked over. When they got far enough away she took a moment to sniff. Well there certainly was a scent that wasn't a cat's... Hm, it smelt like something she had smelled from the prey pile before but all those scents mixed with each other as they laid the prey on top of each other. The scents were allowed to marinate. This wasn't going to be easy. "Hm.. I do smell something, another animal.. Hm.." She took another sniff. "Smells mixed with dirt and grass."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Cypressflake
She/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Cypressflake took off towards the rabbit, easily catching up and pinning it down with her paws. She then killed it with a swift bite to the neck. She smiled, then picked up the rabbit and walked over to where the other patrol members were.

"I caught a rabbit!" Cypressflake exclaimed, but her voice was slightly muffled due to the rabbit in her jaws.

{ @TheLostAmongTheStars @SpiritWolf_yt }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Scalescar sighed as cypressflake spoke,” nice cypressflake” he rumbled out, before turning to the rabbit he smelled he followed it and crouched down, his ears flicked as he leapt forwards and landed on top of the rabbit before it could run, he turned to face his clan mates” if you follow the smell spottedpaw it could lead you to the prey” he purred before continueing” you can try next time you come out we better be going” he said to the apprentice before turning to cypressflake ” let’s head back to camp, don’t want to keep fallownose waiting” he chirped

( sorry for short post I’m gonna report back)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; February 10th, 2024 at 01:32 PM.
Old February 14th, 2024, 09:11 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@Samantha

Larkspring arrived at the hills and turned around, waiting for Nightshimmer to appear.
Old February 14th, 2024, 09:17 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlesun0112 View Post
@Samantha

Larkspring arrived at the hills and turned around, waiting for Nightshimmer to appear.
NightShimmer saw Larkspring come out of te camp. "Where do you want to hunt?"

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old February 14th, 2024, 09:35 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@Samantha

Larkspring grinned. They could see the tell-tale bob of a rabbit’s tail a hill away. “How about that rabbit right there? Think you could get it?”
Old February 15th, 2024, 07:23 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: Windy Hills

Sparrowswoop
WindClan Warrior - 31 Moons

____

Sparrowswoop ran across the more, her paws carrying her across the grass as if she was as light as a feather.

The bracken-colored and white she-cat was chasing a rabbit. A rabbit that was quite plump for leaf-bare.

If Sparrowswoop was able to make this catch, it'd feed at least two queens to provide enough milk for their kits.

The WindClan warrior quickened her pace before springing above the rabbit. Sparrowswoop landed in front of it, cutting off its escape route.

The rabbit came to an abrupt stop, and before it could let out a squeal of terror, the molly's jaws met its neck.

The rabbit struggled for a moment. Sparrowswoop bit down harder, causing the rabbit to go limp in her jaws.

[ + 1 Rabbit ]

Sparrowswoop dropped the rabbit at her forepaws, her chest heaving. That rabbit had been fast, and it took most of the she-cat's speed to outrun it.

The WindClan warrior's ears perked up as the sounds of an eagle's screeches met them.

The molly looked up to see the brown-and-white creature circling her from above. Sparrowswoop had clearly caught the eagle's catch.

Sparrowswoop shoved the rabbit in a crevice in between two large rocks before turning to face the eagle.

The eagle dived down at the warrior, and the she-cat reared, lashing out with her forepaws to slice the eagle's eyes.

The rabid creature let out a high-pitched cry of pain before diving down at Sparrowswoop once more.

Sparrowswoop dodged to the side. Taking advantage of her position behind the eagle, she leaped onto its back and pinned it to the ground, a forepaw holding down each wing.

The eagle shrieked furiously and tried to rake Sparrowswoop's front legs with its talons, yet failed.

Without hesitation, the WindClan molly bent her head and sank her teeth deep into the eagle's neck.

Blood bubbled up in her quarry's throat, and the eagle went limp in between Sparrowswoop's jaws not long after.

[ + 1 Eagle ]

Sparrowswoop retrieved the rabbit from the rocks and grabbed the eagle by a wing, heading back to camp. The rabbit and eagle combined would feed the entire Clan.

[ open <3 ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old February 17th, 2024, 09:10 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

@Desert Rain Frog
@elaif

Orangepaw had ran ahead, waiting for his mentor and fellow apprentice. He didn't want to make the medicine cat mad again. He appreciated the medicine cats kindness towards him to much. Searching around, Orangepaw collected a few sticks that were not to long, but not to flimsy, but not to hard to break. After sniffing around and looking at some bushes, he saw a weirdly dark berry bush, he didn't touch it but he'd report it to Lightningstorm later. Looking for the lighter colored berries, he eventually found a pretty full bush, grabbing a sturdy and large leaf, he placed the sticks in it, then placing about 5 berries ontop of them. This should be enough to not get yelled at again! Right?

+4 sitcks.
+5 Juniper

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; February 17th, 2024 at 09:10 AM.
Old February 21st, 2024, 04:58 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Okay, so he was a little lazy, but that was fair enough. From what the tom said the wind up there was rough, and given her lithe frame... Well, she wouldn't want him - or anyone - to be there when she found out such rough winds might pull her off her paws. It couldn't be that bad, right? Well, the warning was well-noted either way, the one about the wind and the birds, that is. That being said, she did like the implication that she'd earn her name and have an apprentice by the next time she'd have to go here. Certainly, it did make him sound a little - let's say - mature, despite being younger than her. But she wouldn't mind this time, instead pleased he at least seemed to think her capable of earning her name and getting an apprentice. As he should.

[ @Undertaker - Thank you ]