Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:12 AM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:08 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:07 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:42 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old April 12th, 2022, 06:33 AM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Darkness has risen [MLP RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berd View Post
{Dash}

A deep growl threatened in her throat, her blazing eyes starimg daggers at the sea-dragon. "That's PONY to you, fish-breath." She hissed, not hiding the menace in her tone. Blitz glared at Dash. "Dash! That's Rivera! Could you at least be respectful? Didn't you hear what she said?" "Oh yeah I did, and I got a lot to say back." She said with a scowl, slumping over, she once again stared daggers.

"So? Your the highest rank huh? Commander-in-chief? That must be fun then. Working under his foolish lies. Oh? You didn't know? All he does is fill others heads with lies. Take Shadow for example. He lied to him. So he is lying to you. Mark my words, fish-breath. If you don't believe them...then your a fool. Her golden eyes stared into Rivera's glowing ones. She felt her anger rising more and more, she wasn't going to be fooled easily by a worker for the murderer himself.

@Leafspeaker @WhitesilverQueen @¤Insert_User_Name¤
Rivera growled. She didn't respond. She didn't believe anything the king said for obvious reasons. She was going to gain something from helping them, and this pony or whatever wasn't going to stop her. "I can see if they are in any water. " she offered to Arctic.

@Leafspeaker
@¤Insert_User_Name¤
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.

Last edited by WhitesilverQueen; April 12th, 2022 at 06:35 AM.
Old April 12th, 2022, 08:48 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitesilverQueen View Post
Rivera growled. She didn't respond. She didn't believe anything the king said for obvious reasons. She was going to gain something from helping them, and this pony or whatever wasn't going to stop her. "I can see if they are in any water. " she offered to Arctic.

@Leafspeaker
@¤Insert_User_Name¤
*Arctic stared at the ground, taking deep breaths to calm herself down, growling*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old April 12th, 2022, 10:31 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive

{Dash}

The mare's narrowed eyes remained locked on Rivera's. Tremendous hatred and fury rushing through her. Ignoring me now huh? Im betting you she is against us. Her eyes looked over at Arctic, seeing that the hybrid was clearly irritated. Taking in deep, steady breaths the mare calmed down and her eyes went back to their normal dark blue color. "So the princesses..except Celestia are turnt to stone? Wait a minute..Star said that that Twilight and her friends were also turned to stone! That could mean.." Hope was suddenly fluttering in her chest, her wings flapping themselves with excitement. "That my mother could still be alive!"

However, Blitz shifted with uncomfortable silence next to his sister. Doubt crippling into his gaze. "I..don't know about that..from how long they have been in there..they could be dead." With that, Dash casted him a warning look. "No! I believe that she is alive! We just gotta find the stones and use them to set the princesses and Twilight's friends free!" Anger was coating her voice, making Blitz go silent. The mare then looked at Arctic. "I say we look for more places than just here. The elements would be scattered around Equestria. So they could be anywhere!"

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; April 12th, 2022 at 12:16 PM.
Old April 12th, 2022, 11:01 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berd View Post
{Dash}

The mare's narrowed eyes remained locked on Rivera's. Tremendous hatred and fury rushing through her. Ignoring me now huh? Im betting you she is against us. Her eyes looked over at Arctic, seeing that the hybrid was clearly irritated. Taking in deep, steady breaths the mare calmed down and her eyes went back to their normal dark blue color. "So the princesses..except Celestia are turnt to stone? Wait a minute..Star said that that Twilight and her friends were also turned to stone! That could mean.." Hope was suddenly fluttering in her chest, her wings flapping themselves with excitement. "That my mother could still be alive!"

However, Blitz shifted with uncomfortable silence next to his sister. Doubt crippling into his gaze. "I..don't know about that..from how long they have been in there..they could be dead." With that, Dash casted him a warning look. "No! I believe that she is alive! We just gotta find the stones and use them to set the princesses and the Twilight's friends free!" Anger was coating her voice, making Blitz go silent. The mare then looked at Arctic. "I say we look for more places than just here. The elements would be scattered around Equestria. So they could be anywhere!"

~~Dragon Lord Arctic~~

{ @WhitesilverQueen @¤Insert_User_Name¤ }

Arctic stared at Dash and Blitz. "I'll get the Kindness Element again. We will have to travel Equestria to find the other Elements." The Dragon Lord paced. "But who will go where?" She thought out loud.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old April 12th, 2022, 06:54 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
~~Dragon Lord Arctic~~

{ @WhitesilverQueen @¤Insert_User_Name¤ }

Arctic stared at Dash and Blitz. "I'll get the Kindness Element again. We will have to travel Equestria to find the other Elements." The Dragon Lord paced. "But who will go where?" She thought out loud.
Rivera shrugged. "I'm taking the rivers no matter what. And I can tell if their in any water. Plus, I better get back to the king so he doesn't suspect anybody"
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old April 12th, 2022, 07:19 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitesilverQueen View Post
Rivera shrugged. "I'm taking the rivers no matter what. And I can tell if their in any water. Plus, I better get back to the king so he doesn't suspect anybody"
*Arctic nodded, telling Rivera to make up a lie*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿