Today 02:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 23rd, 2022, 05:08 PM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ View Post

" nope... i don't have any litters yet" she meowed hoping for awhile

Ashclaw looked at fernwillow with a discreet face he didn't like the question but it would be rude without answering" yes all my children are apprentices" he meowed with a smile

THunderblaze smiled in that delighted Question" oh yes! in fact My mate mapleleaf had her litter!" he meowed very happily

[for Foxtail]

Scalepaw looked at the paw seeign someone is trying to feel around he backed up a little but got some sharp things in his fur he yowled loudly
“Sorry if I offended you Ashclaw,” she said. “I was just trying to make conversation. Thunderblaze who are your kits? I’m in the nursery so I’m sure I know them!”

Foxtail heard the sharp yelp before he felt the paw. He gripped down and pulled out a young-ish cat who was probably an apprentice, doing exactly what he was, watching.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 05:13 PM
Panromantic Cactus

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
"It is, thank you." Streamtail says kindly, "The kits are running well too. Soon we'll have too many apprentices to know what to do with!"

She purred in amusement. “I’m glad we became friends.”
Old October 23rd, 2022, 05:17 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernwillow View Post
“Sorry if I offended you Ashclaw,” she said. “I was just trying to make conversation. Thunderblaze who are your kits? I’m in the nursery so I’m sure I know them!”

Foxtail heard the sharp yelp before he felt the paw. He gripped down and pulled out a young-ish cat who was probably an apprentice, doing exactly what he was, watching.

[for Fernwillow]

" they are yewkit, honeykit, hollykit, and redkit my mate is mapleleaf" the tom replied

Ashclaw listened with lots of thought about thunderblaze in his head

Echoblue smiled" oh congratulation!" the blind cat meowed

[for the yelping scalepaw]

Scalepaw landed on his paws as he was pulled to foxtail the apprentice looked at foxtail with a nervous look" u-um h-hi" the tom meowed arching himself as he was afraid did he know this cat? who is this cat? is he nice? the tom couldn't figure out anything happening

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 23rd, 2022, 05:56 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ View Post

[for Fernwillow]

" they are yewkit, honeykit, hollykit, and redkit my mate is mapleleaf" the tom replied

Ashclaw listened with lots of thought about thunderblaze in his head

Echoblue smiled" oh congratulation!" the blind cat meowed

[for the yelping scalepaw]

Scalepaw landed on his paws as he was pulled to foxtail the apprentice looked at foxtail with a nervous look" u-um h-hi" the tom meowed arching himself as he was afraid did he know this cat? who is this cat? is he nice? the tom couldn't figure out anything happening
Foxtail flicked his tail in amusement at the nervous tom. “Hello,” he said, his voice booming with authority, even though he had none. His gaze softened with laughter as he spoke again. “I’m Foxtail, from ThunderClan. Don’t worry I won’t bite.”

Fernwillow’s eyes brightened. “I’ll make sure to talk to Mapleleaf to tell her congratulations next time I see her. Ashclaw, I’ve heard that you’re mentoring your son! How’s he doing? Ashpaw, right?”
Old October 23rd, 2022, 06:21 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernwillow View Post
Foxtail flicked his tail in amusement at the nervous tom. “Hello,” he said, his voice booming with authority, even though he had none. His gaze softened with laughter as he spoke again. “I’m Foxtail, from ThunderClan. Don’t worry I won’t bite.”

Fernwillow’s eyes brightened. “I’ll make sure to talk to Mapleleaf to tell her congratulations next time I see her. Ashclaw, I’ve heard that you’re mentoring your son! How’s he doing? Ashpaw, right?”
[sorry for how he is acting he has memory loss and is going through very hard things right now if he doesn't loosen up that means he is having trust issues right now]

Scalepaw almost want to growl as he was unsure about anything right now... the tom shook his fur but the sharp stuff didn't fall out the tom looked at foxtail before saying anything" i-im Scalepaw Windclan apprentice" he replied hesitant then after foxtail said he won't bite the tom relaxed himself a little bit but still unsure

THunderblaze smiled

Ashclaw perked as Fernwillow was speaking to him" yup Ashpaw my son... he's doing really good" the tom replied

" do you have any kits of your own?" the molly blind cat asked

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 23rd, 2022, 09:02 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachy Wolf27 View Post

She purred in amusement. “I’m glad we became friends.”
Streamtail smiles, "Me too."

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old October 24th, 2022, 10:07 AM
Panromantic Cactus

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Streamtail smiles, "Me too."

“What are your Kit’s names?”
Old October 24th, 2022, 12:57 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernmass View Post
-ˋˏ Weaselpaw ˎˊ

His eyes bounced towards the Riverclan warrior who he had asked. He blinked completely baffled by the sudden outburst. He grunted silently, I came here late alright! He pouted. Then a scowl was drawn on his face by all the negative energy the Riverclan warrior was just omitting from himself. And he's already heard it from another Riverclan cat who wasn't so uptight as this one. I was just asking a question! Once the gathering ended he would probably still have this certain interaction in his mind. But he couldn't blame the Riverclanner. Their deputy just died so mixed emotions were relevant for such a thing. If they didn't then the emotions they would exclude would be nothing at all - to look like an emotionless sack of sagging fur. He clicked his tongue. Forcing a smile that stretched wide across his face. "Sorry sorry! I just came a few paws late and missed out of most things the leader has said." He dryly laughed. It was best not to start a fight at the moment. Trying to soothe tense atmosphere like this was his best option. If it doesn't work.. then may a porcupine spike me in my bum for all of Starclan.

Slatestripe only grunted in response and turned his attention back to the leaders. Much to his disdain, he’d missed most of Sparrowstar’s announcements while talking to her own Clan’s apprentice. Why did he have to bug him, of every single cat at the Gathering!? Didn’t he have some mentor he could’ve asked instead?

Irritation spiked through his fur. It’s just like a ThunderClan cat to not be able to be on time for a Gathering. Sparrowstar really needs to keep her apprentices in line. He just hoped the ThunderClan apprentice left him alone, now.

Once Sparrowstar finished her announcements, Slatestripe started to get up. He halted, however, upon seeing all the leaders stay put on the rocks. Was some other announcement coming? It was standard for everyone to leave after the fourth leader gave their announcements.

( Slate’s not a huge fan of cats from other Clans, especially ThunderClan lol. You’re welcome to have Weaselpaw keep bugging him, though )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old October 24th, 2022, 02:22 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkpaw

Raising an incredulous eyebrow in Darkpaw’s direction, Lark quietly pursed her lips as he assured her that he wasn’t ‘trying anything’. Aha, like she was going to fall for that! Lark was not a complete idiot. But… In truth, Larkpaw did not mind either. The conversation was welcome, as she had dearly needed someone to talk to without having to jump on them and force conversation on the poor soul. Mouth twisting slightly with grimness just at the thought, Larkpaw shook her head, returning back to reality. Oh, right, Darkpaw was still speaking to her.

Refocusing on the words of her companion, Larkpaw was greatly grieved by her own numerous missteps. Skies above, she really needed saving from this situation. It was not awkward, no. In fact, Larkpaw felt at ease with the banter flying back and forth between them, even if it was at her own expense. She did not mind it too much, but alas, Larkpaw was not used to being outwitted.

Today was not really going well for her. At least, her mouth was being an absolute idiot today, sprouting random things that she couldn’t back up. Larkpaw half coughed, half cleared her throat with embarrassment at the mention of what she’d said earlier to Ashpaw. “Ehem,” Clearing her throat once again, Lark was fully ready to defend herself from further embarrassment when a new thought occurred to her. A wickedly mischievous gleam entered her amber gaze, and Lark found an amused smirk warming her features. Finally, she had a way to turn the tables.

“Be careful. I wouldn't tease me, because otherwise I may find myself mentioning the flustered countenance of a tom who is not acute to being flirted with. Larkpaw lifted a paw and licked it before drawing it over her ear.

[ @Darkclaws - Darkpaw ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old October 24th, 2022, 04:37 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky sky View Post
pondwhisker

The tom rumbled with a slight laugh. If he's the son of who I think he is, he has her spirit. His thoughts raced of a ThunderClan she-cat he had run around with as a younger warrior, many moons ago. With an 'oomph', the older tom sat himself down. "Well, Thrushfur," He started. "You look an awful lot like this young molly I ran about with when I was about yer age. She was madder then a wet hen, that one. And I do believe she ended up havin' some kits, right? You." His eyes were wet with tears, as he imagined the missed life he could have had with that young lady, raising this fine gentleman in front of him, as hostile as he was towards him. That was to be expected; Pondwhisker was RiverClan, and Thrushfur ThunderClan.

"In all honesty, young man, I do believe I may be yer father. I remember seein' you as a very young kit a few times wit yer mother. Good StarClan, she was quite beautiful. How is she? You look so much like her."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
“Yeah, well, do it right next time.” The new apprentice rolled his blue fiery eyes. “And I don’t need you to tell me what I can do. I’m already regretting talking to you,” he whispered as he took only two tiny paw steps away from the older apprentice. Blazingpaw searched for his mentor in the sea of many warriors and apprentices. “Where is he?” said Blazingpaw out loud, confused to see no familiar pelt of the ThunderClan deputy.
Rainpaw felt hardly any anger toward the younger apprentice. Sure, he was rude and deserved a smack to the back of the head to knock some sense into that mouse-sized brain of his, but the older apprentice couldn't muster up the courage to do so in front of all the Clans. If he could, he would actually knock some sense into Blazingpaw back at camp. Taking in a deep breath, Rainpaw's ear flicked toward a conversation between his father and a RiverClanner. It seemed to be a nice conversation, so the young tabby didn't feel the need to protect Thrushfur, but... the mention of something the RiverClanner said was... interesting. W-what? Horror spread across his face and he flicked his green eyes toward the pair. I'm... n-no! That's impossible!

But the young tom couldn't help but try to find out more. He had to find out who the cat was and why he was making such a comment at the Gathering. Not bothering to say goodbye to his fellow ThunderClan apprentice, Rainpaw rose to his paws and padded over to stand next to his father.

"Who in StarClan's name do you think you are?" he growled. "My father is a ThunderClanner, you're a RiverClanner, there's no way you two could be related!" There's no way I could be part RiverClan... I was born in ThunderClan, and so was my dad!

"Dad... is it... is it true?" Rainpaw was now shaking as he looked up at his feathery-furred father. He couldn't bear to hear the truth, but something in his mind told him to ask if it really was. This RiverClanner does seem to look a little like dad...

@Eaglet

-------------------------

Reedwhisker dipped her head as Pikestar mentioned all who've died. She kept her head low as she listened to Twilightstar's announcements and lifted them back up to acknowledge the new warriors amongst the rival Clan's ranks.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; October 24th, 2022 at 05:06 PM.
Closed Thread