Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 03:15 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 03:13 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 03:10 PM
LionFlop Victims Finder
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:10 PM
Making Friends, Maybe?
by Seamrog
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 03:06 PM

Old December 16th, 2022, 10:44 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

:*: Vulture'fang:*:

Ha! This is what the little rat deserved! Although the tom wanted to shout in triumph, he curbed that excited for fear of getting his pelt ripped off by Shadow'fur. Who didn't seem
to keen to put up with his crap either... Vulture'fang simply dipped his and took a step back, silently wanting to leave this whole interaction behind.

// @Cherry~ @Archbone \\

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old December 17th, 2022, 09:45 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixensnarl's tail lashed back and forth as she began investigating where Smalleap had been killed. Unfortunately, Ebonsky hadn't given many details about where exactly the body had been found, so it took her a minute to find it. Larkpaw was checking the other side, so the Enforcer checked where she found Ebonysky's scent and found Beeflight's and Heatherrain's as well, but no smell of RiverClan cats.

"Over here, Larkpaw. Ebonysky's scent is still reasonably strong, and I can smell Beeflight and Heatherrain as well, but no RiverClan. What do you make of all this?" Vixensnarl already had her own idea, but she wanted to hear Larkpaw's. The molly may be an apprentice, but Dawnstar had made her an Enforcer for a reason. Plus, they didn't have all the facts that Ebonysky, Beeflight, and Heatherrain were telling the other Enforcers.

@Kat
Old December 19th, 2022, 04:58 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkpaw

Lifting her head a notch higher (because Larkpaw had just noticed that she was a good bit shorter than the other Enforcer, and hunching down didn't help much), the grey molly trotted over to Vixensnarl's side and then paused there. Her head tipped to the side as she took in the scene. Regarding all that she'd heard, witnessed, ans thought out, Beeflight's story made lesser and lesser sense.

Mouth pursed with mild irritation, Larkpaw flicked her tail. "These scents are old. At least two days old." She began. "Before we left, Heatherrain looked too smug for her own good, Beeflight too nervous, and Ebonysky too angry." Tapping her claws against the ground in silence for a few moments, Lark went on. "Anyways, the scents of a scuffle, although undoubtedly Ebonysky's smell is dominant, is a few days old. And Beeflight claimed Ebonysky had murdered Smallleap today. On top of that, Heatherrain and Beeflight brought back a tuft of RiverClanner fur with them as some sort of proof even thought there is not even a whiff of RiverClan scent on this side of the border, but then immedietly pounced to blame Ebonysky when she got too angry. I can't necessarily blame anyone, but I think it would be best to head back to camp and see what Shadowfur and Cougarivy or Elmshadow and Sorrelflare have found out."

[ @NinjaBloss - Vixensnarl ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old December 24th, 2022, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Saltmeadow Marsh
-Echo'Song stood at the RiverClan border, staring at the gorgeous pines swaying in the distance. She sighed and stared at her paws, splintered from trying to climb the smooth trees in Riverclan. She wondered how her brother was doing in ShadowClan. He had a mate with beautiful brindle fur and curled ears. Echo'Song stood for a moment and wondered if she'd ever have someone like that...-
Old December 24th, 2022, 06:35 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixensnarl took a moment to mull over Larkpaw's words before giving the apprentice Enforcer a nod. "I agree completely. There's nothing left to do here, so let's head to Dawnstar's den and report. You can report our findings when we get there, and I'll only chime in where needed. You're an Enforcer now, so you'll be expected to make reports to Dawnstar often, so now's a good opportunity to start." The tabby's somewhat helpful attitude may be surprising, but once you got to know her and if Dawnstar trusted you, it would become clear that she opened up a bit more. Plus, Larkpaw took her job seriously and didn't take lizard-dung from anyone, which gave her extra points. With a last glance over the crime scene, Vixensnarl turned and began to pad back toward camp.

@Kat [you can make your next post in Dawnstar's den if you want, or make it here and then I'll post in Dawn's den and mention you]
Old December 26th, 2022, 08:12 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs

- .Fennelcall. -
( @Oasis @Birdspirit )

Fennelcall padded across the marshland gingerly, his patrol mates a couple steps behind him, the marsh itself was freezing cold, and he was surprised that it hadn't frozen, seeing how cold the air was, he puffed out his short pelt in attempt to be warmer. As he approached the scent line he noticed that the scent of Shadowclan was reasonably strong, as if someone had recently been by the border, and there was another underlying scent that he couldn't quite place. He blinked in a bit of confusion and curiosity, his gaze traveling along the border, but after finding no sign of a Shadowclan patrol. He turned to look at his patrol, "A Shadowclan patrol has recently been through here, so stay alert." his tone was serious, he didn't want to have a run in with possibly irritable Shadowclan warriors, even if both himself and Pumpkinfire were experienced warriors, Dewpaw might come out second best. He looked over to the apprentice, "Dewpaw, do you know how to mark a border?" he asked them, unsure if their mentor had taught them yet.

Old December 26th, 2022, 06:51 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Status: I’ll be on and off this week as I focus a bit more on irl writing!
My Mood: Adorable

—/— @Apollo. @Birdspirit —/—

~^~ Pumkinfire ~^~

He padded alongside his patrol mates, his pelt prickling in the cold. He always felt that the Shadowclan border had a particular chill. Although that might just be his own superstition. As they came up to the border, however he smelled a reason for his pelt to prickle that wasn’t cold. He nodded at Fennelcall’s warning. Shadowclan’s scent did seem closer today. He sniffed again, just to be sure. Yep. ”They better not be making some sort of move.” He meowed grimly. A war with Shadowclan would be terrible. Any war would be terrible, but Shadowclan was well known for their ruthlessness. He wouldn’t bet a mouse tail that they kept to the warrior code. Especially not during battle. He glanced for a heartbeat at Dewpaw. They couldn’t put an apprentice in such a position. Their only option would be retreat if a fight broke out. He scanned the forest as he waited for Dewpaw’s answer. Though, he found nothing. He hoped the scent had simply blown over. As he waited for Fennelcall to give their lesson he started marking the border himself, moving it back to the right place. Starclan it would be a lot of work to erase the Shadowclan stench from their side!

-Please expect delayed replies, because of school-

Characters Tracker/Finder Mysterious Box Roleplay Info
Old December 27th, 2022, 01:42 AM

My Mood: Angelic

"No" she replied @Apollo. @Oasis
Fernkit - Shadowclan
Old December 27th, 2022, 07:06 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs

- .Fennelcall. -
( @Oasis @Birdspirit )

Fennelcall nodded at Pumpkinfire's words, he would need to bring this to Gingerfrost's attention when making his report later today, just in case. He turned his attention to Dewpaw as the warrior went to start carefully marking the border, as he thought Dewpaws mentor hadn't yet taught her, which was understandable, he, himself hadn't yet taught Littlepaw how to mark borders quite yet. He gave her a little smile and flicked his tail towards the border, before padding up to one of the pine trees that was used as a scent pole.

"You can mark borders a number of different ways, wether it be throughly scratching a scent pole with your claws, or even just rubbing your face up against it, just as long as it leaves your scent there heavily." he unsheathed his claws and dug them in, pulling them down as if he was routinely sharpening his claws, and once he was happy with how much of his scent was left there. He turned to face her again, "how about you have a go at marking that tree there?" he nodded at the next pine tree along the border, taking a step back to observe.

Old December 27th, 2022, 05:33 PM

My Mood: Angelic

"Okay" she said. Dewpaw padded up to the tree and drew out her claws. She scratched the tree and went to pull them out "I think I'm stuck" called Dewpaw. @Apollo. @Oasis
Fernkit - Shadowclan