Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Teaching an Echo [Birdpaw...
by Mica
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:51 AM
is your blood authentic?...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:51 AM
Tree's Ascension [p]
Today 12:45 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Today 12:35 AM
bound to duty. [p]
by silver.
Today 12:23 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 18th, 2017, 10:06 AM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@The Eye Of The Storm Hey I have to go soon, sorry If I don't reply!!)
Twigkit sat by the nursery entrance, bored as a dead mouse. Her tail twitched- back and forth, back and forth. Finally, she padded to her mother's side. "Moooom, I'm boooooored." Sparrowblaze rolled her eyes and mewed, "Go hang out with Autumnkit then." Twigkit made a face, but left her mother and padded over to Autumnkit. "Sparrowblaze says I have to hang out with you." She muttered.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:41 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw View Post
@The Eye Of The Storm Hey I have to go soon, sorry If I don't reply!!)
Twigkit sat by the nursery entrance, bored as a dead mouse. Her tail twitched- back and forth, back and forth. Finally, she padded to her mother's side. "Moooom, I'm boooooored." Sparrowblaze rolled her eyes and mewed, "Go hang out with Autumnkit then." Twigkit made a face, but left her mother and padded over to Autumnkit. "Sparrowblaze says I have to hang out with you." She muttered.
The kit, who was still recovering from Green-cough, looked up. "Great. I have to play with you. Why on earth do they think we like each other. Your an annoying goody two shoes and I'm me. It drives me insane." The tan kit struggled up, wheezing slightly, green-cough had hurt her badly. Her green eyes filled with defensive hatred. "Dont try help me. I'm fine." She waved her bottlebrush tail and frowned. "so what do kits like us do normally? I normally sneak behind the warrior dens and grab unsuspecting tails."

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old March 18th, 2017, 08:06 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar shook her head, looking at the medicine cat for a moment. "It wasn't too bad, typical leader duties I suppose. It's a huge weight off my shoulders to have a deputy around. I just hope I can trust Moondancer with the clan- and it wont be like what Blazingash did to the clan." she said, flicking one ear back as Kestrelberry told her of his day.

"Yes I suppose that could be the case." she mewed with a small chuckle.
Kestrelberry nodded. "Yeah, Moondancer seems to be doing well so far. The Clan is faring well, not to mention that Leafbare is coming to an end." He smiled, shifting his forest green gaze to his paws, before refocusing on Halestar. The moggy offered the leader a small smile. "Especially with all of that chaos from the battle.. That ought to have been stressful, considering you were driven away."
Old March 18th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
{Ahh, I hate that x.x}
The she cat got to her paws, stretching out as she did so, her back curving inwards into an arch-- but it wasn't the most graceful, considering she half-fell out of it a moment later. Of course I do something stupid like that. She thought, heading towards the warriors' den. She figured there would be no harm done by lounging in there for a short while... right? Surely no one would mind. But as she headed in that direction, her paws tangled up in one another and she tripped over something that appeared to be alive. Little did she know this was Jaguarclaw; and being unaware of that, she leapt to her paws, embarrassment coloring the insides of her ears a brighter pink then they should be. "I-I-I'm so sorry... clumsy... I'm C-Cougarsnow, so sorry... uh... what's your name?" Cougarsnow stammered out, fumbling to back away from the tom, her ears going back at the same time as she was trying to make conversation, making for a very awkward looking she cat. Then again, grace and elegance had never been Cougarsnow's strong points.
The warrior had just allowed his guard to go down and let his olive hues shut. It was peaceful for about 2 minutes before something hard thumped into him, knocking his upper body to the ground. Oof! The warrior's hues shot open and he rolled back onto his stomach, rising to his paws to examine what had run into him. Although it wasn't a 'what' it was a 'who'. The stuttering she-cat made his whiskers twitch a little, but that ceased as he instinctively took a few paces forward and lowered his head towards her shoulders. With small nudges, he attempted to help her back to her paws before backing back up and settling himself down. He wasn't the least bit mad. Jaguarclaw was more happy that something somewhat exciting happened and it happened to be a she-cat who sparked it. "Greetings Cougarsnow," the bengal dipped his head a little bit as his thin tail wrapped around his large paws. His front claws were long, the tips visible even though they were sheathed. "I'm Jaguarclaw," he spoke, raising his head again and allowing his ears to stay pricked towards her. Now what?

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 18th, 2017, 09:06 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

@fenic!

Kestrelberry lingered out of the medicine cat den, a sigh falling from his lips as he gazed around. The sun was still high in the sky, and he just wanted the day to fall of a close. A yawn forced its way out of his throat, and he sniffled, shivering. It was so cold, and he hated the slushy, numbing feeling of the snow against his pawpads. Perfect for kits, awful for Kestrelberry. Olive optics squeezed shut, he exhaled. He loved his home, ShadowClan, but the injuries these cats got were ridiculous.. The medicine cat just wanted some time to be like any other cat- to make friends and have fun. He had no friends, and the only fun he had was sorting herbs. Well, he did have a friend, but she was from another Clan. Not to mention, little did he know that she grew into an ass. Kestrelberry also considered his brother and niece close friends- even if they did annoy him sometimes. But it was different, they were family.

Last edited by Ashley/Kestrel; March 18th, 2017 at 09:07 PM.
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post
Sorrelbreeze propped up an ear as she heard something approaching her and a voice. She opened her eyes and saw black and white paws in front of her. Her fur bristled. Her claws unsheathed, she was prepared to hiss at him again until she jumped up angrily and slowly began to suspect that he wasn't the cat she got annoyed by earliee. She lessened her anger so she could see a bit clearer, she knew how anger can cloud judgement and vision. She looked and saw a black and white tom, just like the previous one, but he seemed younger than the other one, younger than Sorrelbreeze and he seemed tense by timidness, not by being stern. Confirming that he wasn't the older warrior, she and her pelt relaxed, allowing herself to breath a huge sigh. What was this kit talking about? she thought, confused. She didn't remember he said, all she heard in her rage was "Moon.... patrol... come...?", So she assumed he was asking for her to go on some patrol. In all honesty, she still didn't feel like going off to do her duties, but she didn't have the heart to tell this young tom no. He looked like a sweet cat with a shy appearance. So, though she wasn't a hundred percent into it, she responded to her question with a small but firm "Yes" as she stretched herself out, preparing to go.

Whatever Ibisprowl was expecting when he approached this she-cat was certainly not what he received, what he received was completely outlandish and unexpected, causing him to reel backwards and cower towards the ground, looking up at her with wide yellow eyes as her fur bristled and claws unsheathed, his own fur bristling along his spine and his stump of a tail trying to tuck itself between his legs. Despite him always seeming bitter towards other cats, he was definitely not one for fighting, he truthfully was not a strong cat and did not excel at any sort of combat. Well.. No that was a lie, he only fought well when he was angry, but when he wasn't, he was just about as good at fighting as a mouse weak with starvation.
Now you see why you don't go and talk to other cats? The pessimistic side of his brain hissed, causing him to lick his lips and sort of hang his head as Sorrelbreeze lessened her anger and seemed to realize that he wasn't the cat that she apparently thought he was. Suppressing a small shudder, he didn't bother speaking another word to the she-cat as she agreed to come along with him, his mind wondering if it was the right thing to do to ask her at all. Maybe he should have just went by himself, how would Moondancer would have known?
Heaving out a breath, he slowly stood up on shaky legs, the fear from seconds ago still coursing through him, though lessened now that the danger was gone. Turning around, he would go to approach his father who was finishing up his meager lunch.
"Dad can y-you um.. Go on this border patrol with me? I only need one more cat.."

Badgersong looked up as he ate the last few mouthfuls of his meal, seeing Ibisprowl there and with the she-cat from earlier surely close in tow. Hearing the question his son asked, the senior warrior would nod his head, swipe his tongue over his lips and stand with little difficulty.
"I can. Would you like to take the lead of this patrol?"
Ibisprowl, much smaller than his father, and much more scrawny seemed to shrug his shoulders a bit before nodding and looking to the clearing entrance.
"A-Are you two um.. Ready to go?"
Badgersong would nod his head before looking to Sorrelbreeze, no sign of any aggravation or hostility on his face, it's almost like the earlier occurrence hardly even happened.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; March 18th, 2017 at 10:31 PM.
Old March 18th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[hmm, i really need to edit snake's personality on my character site. i don't have really any defining factors about him on there, so i'm gonna use this roleplay to shape his character :0]

Snakesnap forced his temptations down, giving only a glance to the prey before him. He would not be weak. In response to her meow that she was fine, he muttered under his breath, "Sure," disbelief clear in his tone. She hadn't been looking the best in recent times, so to not be entirely convinced was to be expected. Taking a moment to look down at his chest, he pretended to examine his own body before glancing back up with a slight smile. "I will be fine," he mimicked her, crouching down and taking a meager bite out of the thrush. Rasping a tongue across his paw and swiping it over his ears, he used his other paw afterwards to nudge the prey over to Nightleap. He raised his eyes level with the she-cat's, a touch of sympathy in his gaze; he did not know what it was like to lose an apprentice, but by the looks of her, he was sure that it would be terrible. Snakesnap huffed. Despite his terrible condition, he chose to care not for himself, but for others, completely going against his usual personality. To lighten her up in his own way, he chuckled, "Oh, Brokenpaw's a bit of a brat, but I suppose they're all like that, eh? I've been trying to keep myself in shape to train him to the best of my ability, but it's a little tougher than I expected. I haven't been out on many hunting patrols lately (or at least anything that required too much exertion), and his energy has definitely taken a toll on me!" He shot a lopsided grin at her, hoping that his relaxed prose would do something to help Nightleap in any way that he could.
[I'm so sorry about how late this is lolz]

Nightleap let out a slight giggle. "Apprentices are rambuncious, aren't they?" she asked, seeming to lose focus on pretty much anything. Her bright amber eyes seemed to start to glaze over with tears, but she pushed them back, determined not to let anyone see her cry. That was not what she should be doing. She soon found herself with her head on her paws, watching the tom. Maybe she simply wasn't destined to train any cat, or be in love with any cat in any way, shape, or form. Perhaps she should simply stop trying. She kept trying to say something, to keep the conversation going, but simply couldn't find the right words for anything, even a simple question. Maybe her old, usually unsociable friend would find some way to be sociable with her? Or maybe Nightleap should just forget about even having friends and head to the ocean. No, she wouldn't do that. Surely she could love some cat as a friend. Right?
Old March 18th, 2017, 11:50 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Spirit! @KKShift @Ashley / Kestrel

Jaysong rushed into the medicne cat den. Long legs hurriedly dodged the patches of slushed snow. Blood coating her throat and bottom jaw as her youngest daughter hung from her jaws. Swaying with the forceful strides of the queen. Her frantic movements gave away her panicked mood, her large round eyes darting from each cat. Challenging them to look her back in the face or at her kit. Dangling, her mangled body bleeding and broken from the fall. Eyes shut so tight, her arms curled into her small body her legs extended as if she was prepared to hit the ground at any moment. Her jaw hung half open with horror, perfectly caught on her face just before she fell. The sound of the cracking, the sound of falling echoed eternally in her ears. Echoing off her failure as a queen. She suddnely felt flushed, crushed by the eyes of so many cats looking at her in bewilderment. It hurt her. "KESTRELBERRY!" she cried out from between the lumps of fur sticking to her teeth and lips. Her emotion flooding free from her eyes. "PLEASE! It's mistkit! HELP ME PLEASE!" she cried again.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; March 18th, 2017 at 11:54 PM.
Old March 19th, 2017, 01:37 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

The warrior had just allowed his guard to go down and let his olive hues shut. It was peaceful for about 2 minutes before something hard thumped into him, knocking his upper body to the ground. Oof! The warrior's hues shot open and he rolled back onto his stomach, rising to his paws to examine what had run into him. Although it wasn't a 'what' it was a 'who'. The stuttering she-cat made his whiskers twitch a little, but that ceased as he instinctively took a few paces forward and lowered his head towards her shoulders. With small nudges, he attempted to help her back to her paws before backing back up and settling himself down. He wasn't the least bit mad. Jaguarclaw was more happy that something somewhat exciting happened and it happened to be a she-cat who sparked it. "Greetings Cougarsnow," the bengal dipped his head a little bit as his thin tail wrapped around his large paws. His front claws were long, the tips visible even though they were sheathed. "I'm Jaguarclaw," he spoke, raising his head again and allowing his ears to stay pricked towards her. Now what?
The she cat hadn't expected to be helped up by the very cat she had just tripped over-- and in a more gentle matter, not mad at all. Well this is a pleasant surprise, she thought with a smile coming onto her features. It wasn't often that she met such a pleasant cat. More often then not, she would get cats who yelled at her-- called her clumsy-- worthless-- and strange, but being helped up was something new. And it was just a little embarassing as well. After all, she had just tripped over this cat and now he was being so very polite towards her. "Nice to meet you Cougarsn-- I mean, Jaguarsn-- Co-- Jaguarclaw! Jaguarclaw. I'm Cougarsnow-- I mean, you already know that, heh..." Her voice trailed off awkwardly. Oh, how was it possible that a feline that seemed to have such elegance and grace in her appearance could move with all the beauty of an overweight rodent and speak with all the grace of a kit who had no social manners? It was strange. And she didn't understand it, most of the time sort of half-cursing herself for doing such awkward things. "So...uh...what do you like to do?" She asked, refraining from using his name again. She was afraid it might end up as it had before, with her stammering and trying to figure out what she meant, and no matter how polite the tom seemed, she would be able to tell if he thought she was a complete idiot. Shouldn't be too hard, right? Just one more mistake. She thought with a mixture of disappointment and bitter depression.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 19th, 2017, 07:26 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

The kit, who was still recovering from Green-cough, looked up. "Great. I have to play with you. Why on earth do they think we like each other. Your an annoying goody two shoes and I'm me. It drives me insane." The tan kit struggled up, wheezing slightly, green-cough had hurt her badly. Her green eyes filled with defensive hatred. "Dont try help me. I'm fine." She waved her bottlebrush tail and frowned. "so what do kits like us do normally? I normally sneak behind the warrior dens and grab unsuspecting tails."
She muffled a laugh and mewed, "well, as un-fun as that sounds to the warriors, it might..." She trailed off. No matter how fun it sounds, I can't AGREE with her! But it does sound fun.... "Uh, well, I dunno. It sounds fun, but I don't think you're up for it," She half smirked, uncertain what do in this situation. (Twigkit is shocked and offended she didn't make it into Autumnkit's "Enemy" section on ur charrie site)

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??

Last edited by Ag75 -- GONE; March 19th, 2017 at 07:30 AM.
Closed Thread