Today 04:37 PM

Old September 11th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
His ears perked
" i-im sorry no kit should have that . Look ugh I'm sorry about what happened with birdsong and I um if there is anything I could make up to I will like my mother said " two wrongs don't make a right ' so I want to make it right " he meowed . Birdsong poked her head out of the den a few minutes later as she yawned she smiled at the two while redfeather smiled back
She looked up at Redfeather as she caught Birdsong smiling. She choking up a bit, since her past was brought up but she cleared her throat and the lump went away. She pondered his offer but couldn't rack her brain for anything, "Ummm- i dont know what you can do to make this- Ah Ha! How about this, never EVER! Say anything mean about Birdsong, EVER again." She said this while trying to suppress a smile.
Old September 11th, 2017, 11:15 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post

She looked up at Redfeather as she caught Birdsong smiling. She choking up a bit, since her past was brought up but she cleared her throat and the lump went away. She pondered his offer but couldn't rack her brain for anything, "Ummm- i dont know what you can do to make this- Ah Ha! How about this, never EVER! Say anything mean about Birdsong, EVER again." She said this while trying to suppress a smile.
Redfeather smiled and nodded ' oh starclan this is gonna be tricky...' He thought as he scratched his ear . Birdsong padded out slowly she didn't want to set anything off ' maybe they don't need me right now . Like father said be usefull or leave ' She thought as she paused a little bit

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; September 11th, 2017 at 11:16 PM.
Old September 11th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Redfeather smiled and nodded ' oh starclan this is gonna be tricky...' He thought as he scratched his ear . Birdsong padded out slowly she didn't want to set anything off ' maybe they don't need me right now . Like father said be usefull or leave ' She thought as she paused a little bit
Her tail was swishing back and forth. It accidentally touched Redfeather's and she felt her pelt getting hot. Why are you nervous! It was just an accident she thought to herself. She glanced at Redfeather and took in his features, fiery orange pelt, Amber eyes, lean figure.
Old September 11th, 2017, 11:23 PM

Quote:

Her tail was swishing back and forth. It accidentally touched Redfeather's and she felt her pelt getting hot. Why are you nervous! It was just an accident she thought to herself. She glanced at Redfeather and took in his features, fiery orange pelt, Amber eyes, lean figure.
Redfeather moved his tail he smiled and yawned he layed down he licked his paw as he rubbed his forehead . Birdsong made her decision as her ears where back ' leave ' She thought and walked the other direction she glanced at moonclaw for a moment but looked away .

Old September 11th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Redfeather moved his tail he smiled and yawned he layed down he licked his paw as he rubbed his forehead . Birdsong made her decision as her ears where back ' leave ' She thought and walked the other direction she glanced at moonclaw for a moment but looked away .
(I need some shipping before I go!)
Moonclaw stared at the sky and felt her pelt brush against Redfeather's. She did this on purpose to see if he would play it cool or get nervous. The Egyptian Mau felt her stone heart softening. Honestly though she was terrified by this feeling she felt toward Redfeather. She didn't even know what it was.
Old September 11th, 2017, 11:31 PM

Quote:

(I need some shipping before I go!)
Moonclaw stared at the sky and felt her pelt brush against Redfeather's. She did this on purpose to see if he would play it cool or get nervous. The Egyptian Mau felt her stone heart softening. Honestly though she was terrified by this feeling she felt toward Redfeather. She didn't even know what it was.
Redfeather meowed and layed his head on moonclaws paw he smiled and yawned laying on his side
" happy now? " he said his British accent quite clear he raised his eyebrow as his tail flicked ' dolt ' He thought

Last edited by Leucos; September 11th, 2017 at 11:32 PM.
Old September 11th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Redfeather meowed and layed his head on moonclaws paw he smiled and yawned laying on his side
" happy now? " he said his British accent quite clear he raised his eyebrow as his tail flicked ' dolt ' He thought
Moonclaw meowed in surprise as he laid his head on the paw with the scar. Unsure how to react, she let him use her paw as a nest and she laid down and put her head on her other paw.
(Mighty night)
Old September 12th, 2017, 11:33 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
His thoughts on RiverClan somewhat surprised the she cat. She had already been imagining that he wouldn't like it because, after all, who liked being in another Clan? It felt as though she were trapped here. And she did have to sympathize with the tom, it was awful being here. "I know. I've had a couple of them call me a no-good sneak, and I - honestly, I probably said a couple of things I shouldn't have," Caracalfrost could feel her pelt warming as she laughed a little sheepishly. It was embarassing to admit that, but at the same time, she wasn't that sorry. After all, calling someone a no-good sneak (or a lying, thieving fox-hearted mouse-brain, as they had put it - but it was pretty much the same concept) was not a nice thing to do. And so she had called them water-addled, drenched toads... not the nicest things she could have said, probably. It was surprising that a war hadn't started between the two Clans already.

Surprising because right now, not many of the warriors could stand one another. Must be the few that could, mixed with the fact that no one wanted to be thrown out of the Clan, that was keeping the peace. She assumed that was it, that was. After all, no one really wanted to leave here. Except for Darkzephyr who, in his own words, would have rather stayed in the flooded camp. His innocent concern had her giving him a weak smile, but no explanation... yet. "I'm okay. Stress and stuff, you know." Pausing, she examined the tom. Perhaps it was okay to mention her problems. They were clanmates.

He wasn't going to hurt her, after all, no one wanted to hurt their clanmate. "Just a tom who's on the wrong path, that's all," She added after a second. Yes, Caracalfrost truly believed that Sorreltuft was headed down the wrong path. With Everwhisper. Not her. At least she still had kept his friendship, but it was no secret that Everwhisper hated the bond she held with the tom. If only, during her apprentice moons, he hadn't been otherwise occupied. Even in his earlier warrior moons, things had happened. And recently. That idiot, she thought with mostly anger - but just a touch of affection. It was impossible to keep the affection out of her mind when she was thinking of her friend. "Have you ever had a problem with love?" The warrior asked, with the slightest of sighs. Of course other cats had problems. But she wasn't sure if they were as bad as her own felt.

The tom listened intently as Caracalfrost explained the interactions that had gone on between her and the RiverClan cats. All in all, he understood the things the she-cat had said, but honestly, he assumed he probably had said worse things - or just hadn't said anything at all. A kind word that wasn't feigned had never come out of Darkzephyr's mouth because for him, it was say something that makes an impart, or say nothing at all. He had fire and ice inside him, but when they met, his anger and his coolness, they cancelled eachother out. Therefore, he appeared emotionless. That was one of the reasons he was surprised the molly had approached him in the first place, but it was a good event for him, whether she knew his intentions or not.

Clearly not. It was far too early in the game, and she was kept from all the rules - Caracalfrost was a mere piece, and Darkzephyr, the almighty player. Just the way he had always wanted - and imagined things. He had no thoughts on how using this she-cat would affect him, it was just his psychotic thought process - he didn't know, nor care. He only cared about one thing - his legacy.

"We've all said things we shouldn't have by now," the tom chuckled, glancing at the RiverClan cats around them with his burning yellow eye. None of them noticed them talking, and he was relieved. As much as he wanted a war, he just didn't think it was the right time.

After he asked if everything was alright, he saw the she-cat pause. He wondered if she was debating on if everything was fine, or if she wanted to tell him or not. He assumed the latter, and patiently waited for a response. When he received one, he nodded, contently curling his ebony tail around his paws as he listened. "Yeah," he said, "knowing". All he had ever known was stress. How dare she even ask? But his reaction was so subtle, no one knew he had even thought it.

Her next question surprised the warrior. He tipped his head, as if he was actually thinking about the situation, even though he knew very well he had never had a problem with love - he had never even felt love, not even familial love. He had never known the joys - or the hardships, in this case - of the emotion.

"No, unfortunately not,"
he responded, resting his gaze on the she-cat. He wondered what must be going on in her life, and if it would serve as an impediment to his ulterior motive. He fought the urge to shrug - even if it was, he would just simply eliminate it. "Have you?" He asked back, even though it was a stupid question. It was obvious she had.
Old September 12th, 2017, 01:55 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit glanced up at the older cat, her deep amber orbs searing into the apprentice's. "Sorry," she mumbled, resisting the urge to roll her eyes. She lowered her voice, making it so only Tigerpaw could hear her, but because of this little rudeness left her tone. She now knew what she'd said was considered rude, but wasn't sure how else to state the condition. It did stink badly, at least to the kit, but there wasn't a much nicer way to put it. "But why does it stink here? It never smelled like this back home!" The little she-kit tilted her small head to the side, a small gesture saying I know you know. Won't you tell me? Please?

Mulberrykit searched the apprentice's eyes, hoping to find answers there. As she did, though, her imagination ran off into the clouds. What if it's just how these cats smell? I guess that's why she told me to be quiet; she didn't want me upsetting them. Or maybe they don't bury their dead. Maybe there's a bunch of old dead cats outside, left out to rot! No, that's weird... hmm... She found herself staring at Tigerpaw as she thought, though she didn't take her eyes off of the older cat's. She wanted answers before her overactive imagination got too far ahead of reality.
A small smile appeared on the young cats maw, although she did try to hide it. She thought it stunk here as well but never said anything put loud, the apprentice knew why it smelt so different here and didnt want to offend any of the Riverclan cats. She sat close to Mulberrykit, keepimg her voice low she explained to the kit what thr smell was, "Every clan has their own scent attached to them, that's how we can tell if a cat from another clan has been in our territory. This smell is the scent of Riverclan, we are used to our clan smell but I bet yiu that some of the Riverclan cats think we stink since our scent is different from theirs." She hoped this made the kit realized why whatshe said could be taken offensively.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old September 12th, 2017, 02:05 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post

The tom listened intently as Caracalfrost explained the interactions that had gone on between her and the RiverClan cats. All in all, he understood the things the she-cat had said, but honestly, he assumed he probably had said worse things - or just hadn't said anything at all. A kind word that wasn't feigned had never come out of Darkzephyr's mouth because for him, it was say something that makes an impart, or say nothing at all. He had fire and ice inside him, but when they met, his anger and his coolness, they cancelled eachother out. Therefore, he appeared emotionless. That was one of the reasons he was surprised the molly had approached him in the first place, but it was a good event for him, whether she knew his intentions or not.

Clearly not. It was far too early in the game, and she was kept from all the rules - Caracalfrost was a mere piece, and Darkzephyr, the almighty player. Just the way he had always wanted - and imagined things. He had no thoughts on how using this she-cat would affect him, it was just his psychotic thought process - he didn't know, nor care. He only cared about one thing - his legacy.

"We've all said things we shouldn't have by now," the tom chuckled, glancing at the RiverClan cats around them with his burning yellow eye. None of them noticed them talking, and he was relieved. As much as he wanted a war, he just didn't think it was the right time.

After he asked if everything was alright, he saw the she-cat pause. He wondered if she was debating on if everything was fine, or if she wanted to tell him or not. He assumed the latter, and patiently waited for a response. When he received one, he nodded, contently curling his ebony tail around his paws as he listened. "Yeah," he said, "knowing". All he had ever known was stress. How dare she even ask? But his reaction was so subtle, no one knew he had even thought it.

Her next question surprised the warrior. He tipped his head, as if he was actually thinking about the situation, even though he knew very well he had never had a problem with love - he had never even felt love, not even familial love. He had never known the joys - or the hardships, in this case - of the emotion.

"No, unfortunately not,"
he responded, resting his gaze on the she-cat. He wondered what must be going on in her life, and if it would serve as an impediment to his ulterior motive. He fought the urge to shrug - even if it was, he would just simply eliminate it. "Have you?" He asked back, even though it was a stupid question. It was obvious she had.
Now, the feline was watching him intently. Almost as though she were trying to see if she could peek into his mind, see what he was hiding behind the laugh and the friendly smile. Nothing. She couldn't get past a single line of defense. And honestly, Caracalfrost wasn't that surprised - maybe Darkzephyr didn't have any! Just because he was a cat without an eye didn't mean he was evil. There were cats with worse scars, and they were some of the greatest Caracalfrost had ever met. Not that she was stupid... on the second note, she thought that Darkzephyr was minorly annoying. She didn't really like cats who were constantly pleased with life, as he seemed to be. Though she was on the optimistic side herself, that didn't mean that she liked everyone who was happy and excitable. On the contrary, she seemed to prefer the type of friend who was loyal and calm and quiet sometimes.

Though she guessed that Darkzephyr was like that at times, from the type of cat that she could guess he was by his appearance. Although right now, he had her fooled. Completely and totally under his spell... completely and totally having her feeling as though he really was a good cat, and as though he actually did like her. What an assumption! Though Caracalfrost couldn't know what he was trying to do. At his question, she sighed and lowered her head to look at her paws. "Yes." Her eyes didn't rise from the ground and she stared at her paws as though trying to push them into the ground through sheer willpower, as impossible as that might be. "With my best friend, as a matter of fact." Now, Caracalfrost wasn't planning on going into detail.

She didn't want to tell him all what had happened. How much she really did love her best friend, and the rejection that she felt every time he was with his mate. How upset she had been when that had first happened, and when she had found out about his little "flings," and how glad she was when he continued being her friend despite the fact that Everwhisper (his mate) didn't approve. Caracalfrost felt as though she needed to have a little talk with his precious mate for that. It was horrible when mates didn't trust each other, but as far as she was concerned, the she cat was stupid if she believed that Sorreltuft would do something against her again. He had taken her in as a mate! Of his own free will, no one had asked him to! She should be grateful, but the feline had seen none of her gratitude if she was.

And even if she was - she had a really funny way of showing it. A way that included getting angry, and throwing tantrums, or at least that was what Caracalfrost's perception of the situation was. Though maybe she saw the she cat through a different mind then the one she saw everyone else with. It was funny, when Caracalfrost wanted to she could act more like a pessimist then anyone else. Or, I should say when she didn't want to, actually. She never wanted to be. And yet here she was, thinking about Everwhisper and grouching about it. What a life this was.

It was scary here. It smelled like fish, and hostile cats, and Cougarsnow could almost feel herself slipping away from sanity. It was scary for her, she hated being here. Although sometimes the cats were nice, Cougarsnow was still terrified. She felt just about as scared as it got. Couldn't they go home now? Surely the flooding was doing better, or they could have stayed somewhere in the Outskirts... ThunderClan... WindClan... anywhere would have been better but here. The ginger and white cat was doing her best to make herself very, very small and avoid conversation; at the moment she was crouched down in the clearing hiding as though it were her only chance of survival. It certainly felt as though it was. She was scared that half the cats here would like to see her dead and the other half would like to chase her out and, given a chance, they wouldn't hesitate to carry out what was currently just their fantasy. A shudder went down the feline's spine and she anxiously shifted her weight from one paw to another, thinking and hoping that things weren't going to be bad. Please, StarClan, let us be able to go home soon. I just want to go home. That was all she wanted, was to get out of this place and head back to ShadowClan. Where it was still scary, but at least it was familiar. Cougarsnow didn't hold conversations back home either, but... somehow she felt as though she had more freedom to there.

@Lawlipop

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.