Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 12:58 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Rose
Today 12:49 AM
Wco pride ych
Last post by 19796
Today 12:01 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 10:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 7th, 2017, 07:33 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Lakepaw listened to the two chatter, knowing it was about her. She didn't know what it was about, not knowing the meaning of what was going on. She flattened her ears, ''What's wrong with my name? Did I do something wrong?''
"No, you didn't," Larkcry said, glaring at his Clanmate. "She's just talking nonsense."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old March 7th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

"Just... you look a lot like a cat who once told me lies. Every day. My brother. He gave me a scratch on my chest, a scar, I still have now." She put a paw on her chest, separating some chest fur to reveal a jagged scar. "He killed a cat, and tried to kill me. That's where I got the scar. You look like him. I guess I asked just because... I just don't want you to turn out to be bad. And I know you won't. Your a good cat, and you'd never do anything like that. How could I not trust you? How dare I?" WillowBreeze smoothly whisked her tail over the apprentices forehead.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old March 7th, 2017, 07:44 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
"No, you didn't," Larkcry said, glaring at his Clanmate. "She's just talking nonsense."
Lakepaw nodded, and she edged closer to her mentor. She found her paws interesting to look at, but for some odd reason she lost a bit of hope. She decided to not let this show, and replaced her frown with a large sweet smile.
Old March 7th, 2017, 07:49 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossFlower View Post
"Just... you look a lot like a cat who once told me lies. Every day. My brother. He gave me a scratch on my chest, a scar, I still have now." She put a paw on her chest, separating some chest fur to reveal a jagged scar. "He killed a cat, and tried to kill me. That's where I got the scar. You look like him. I guess I asked just because... I just don't want you to turn out to be bad. And I know you won't. Your a good cat, and you'd never do anything like that. How could I not trust you? How dare I?" WillowBreeze smoothly whisked her tail over the apprentices forehead.
Lakepaw listened as the older she-cat told her story. She gently gave a nod. ''But I'm not him.'' She looked down at her paws and padded closer to the senior cat. She gently nuzzled Willowbreeze's chest area, and said. ''And you won't ever have to worry with me turning out like that. Every cat is different and unique in their own way.''
Old March 7th, 2017, 09:45 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Lakepaw nodded, and she edged closer to her mentor. She found her paws interesting to look at, but for some odd reason she lost a bit of hope. She decided to not let this show, and replaced her frown with a large sweet smile.
"Lets go back to camp, Lakepaw," Larkcry growled, still glaring at Willowbreeze. "Don't listen to her. You're a good cat, and I trust you."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old March 7th, 2017, 10:05 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Turtlestrike

Lakepaw nodded and she padded away looking at her paws. With the events that happened earlier, she was dejected, and scared, but she knew that everything would pass. She would become a great warrior, and serve a clan as any great warrior would. When she entered the camp, she looked around at the other cats. She wondered if her mentor followed her, but brushed this aside. She was consumed in her own thoughts and she wanted to be alone. She approached a small shaded tree, and plopped down, fatigued from thinking too much today.
Old March 7th, 2017, 10:25 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
@Turtlestrike

Lakepaw nodded and she padded away looking at her paws. With the events that happened earlier, she was dejected, and scared, but she knew that everything would pass. She would become a great warrior, and serve a clan as any great warrior would. When she entered the camp, she looked around at the other cats. She wondered if her mentor followed her, but brushed this aside. She was consumed in her own thoughts and she wanted to be alone. She approached a small shaded tree, and plopped down, fatigued from thinking too much today.
Larkcry ducked under the camp entrance. Immediately, he walked over to the fresh kill pile. The tom picked up a mouse and carried it to Lakepaw. "Here," he said, "eat this." He sat down next to her and sighed.

What was Willowbreeze getting at? Why doesn't she trust Lakepaw? Sbe acted so odd today... I mean, she's always a bit odd, but today that was just a little bit more than usual. She doesn't have the right to accuse my apprentice like that! If she says anything like that one more time... He unsheathed his claws and dug them into the earth with a growl.

Last edited by dino.; March 7th, 2017 at 10:26 PM.
Old March 7th, 2017, 10:41 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
Larkcry ducked under the camp entrance. Immediately, he walked over to the fresh kill pile. The tom picked up a mouse and carried it to Lakepaw. "Here," he said, "eat this." He sat down next to her and sighed.

What was Willowbreeze getting at? Why doesn't she trust Lakepaw? Sbe acted so odd today... I mean, she's always a bit odd, but today that was just a little bit more than usual. She doesn't have the right to accuse my apprentice like that! If she says anything like that one more time... He unsheathed his claws and dug them into the earth with a growl.
Lakepaw did not notice her mentor approaching her, and when she heard his voice and the food he dropped in front of her. She was startled. She was so consumed in her own thoughts believing that maybe one day...she might trade on her own clan. But no! She couldn't do that. She refused to do that.
"Thank you." She mewed, quietly, even though she wasn't that hungry. She was feeding on her negative thoughts.
Lakepaw nibbled on the mouse. She could not deny that the meat tasted welcoming to her stomach, but then she stopped and looked up to her mentor. She tilted her head to the side, questioningly. "Do you know what--who Willowbreeze was talking about?"
Old March 7th, 2017, 10:52 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Lakepaw did not notice her mentor approaching her, and when she heard his voice and the food he dropped in front of her. She was startled. She was so consumed in her own thoughts believing that maybe one day...she might trade on her own clan. But no! She couldn't do that. She refused to do that.
"Thank you." She mewed, quietly, even though she wasn't that hungry. She was feeding on her negative thoughts.
Lakepaw nibbled on the mouse. She could not deny that the meat tasted welcoming to her stomach, but then she stopped and looked up to her mentor. She tilted her head to the side, questioningly. "Do you know what--who Willowbreeze was talking about?"
"I don't," he replied, glancing at her. "If I did, I would tell you. And... I'm curious about that myself," he added

Old March 8th, 2017, 12:36 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
Shadestrike looked at as he gave a quick hi. What do i do now... She thought. She shuffled her paws uncomfortably. What do i say... she mentally yelled at herself.
"So..." she said awkwardly. Shadestrike hadn't the slightest idea of what to say.
Thrushflight knew how awkward things were getting, so obviously stepping out of his persona's comfort zone would be the only thing to solve things. "So... what?" he asked, timidly. His pale blue hues lifted upwards and searched her body language. "T-territory perhaps? A little hunting?" he inquired, obviously attempting to start something to get them out of this hole. Perhaps while they were out, he'd even dare to express who he was a bit... doubtful, but something to think about.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread