Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 10:28 AM

Old September 12th, 2017, 03:18 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post

Moonclaw meowed in surprise as he laid his head on the paw with the scar. Unsure how to react, she let him use her paw as a nest and she laid down and put her head on her other paw.
(Mighty night)
Redfeather smiled as his ears where against his head he yawned again as he licked his own paw
" thanks for giving me a chance " he meowed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 12th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Redfeather smiled as his ears where against his head he yawned again as he licked his own paw
" thanks for giving me a chance " he meowed
She flicked her ears in acknowledgment and felt extremely bored.
Old September 12th, 2017, 03:41 PM

Quote:

She flicked her ears in acknowledgment and felt extremely bored.
Birdsong walked back she hid in a bush as she was confused on what she should do. She meowed as her nose twitched she walked up to them slowly as she didn't want to disturb anything . Redfeather looked at the cat as he smiled and motioned his head as an indicator that it was alright . Birdsong meowed as she trotted up to them

Old September 12th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Birdsong walked back she hid in a bush as she was confused on what she should do. She meowed as her nose twitched she walked up to them slowly as she didn't want to disturb anything . Redfeather looked at the cat as he smiled and motioned his head as an indicator that it was alright . Birdsong meowed as she trotted up to them
Moonclaw stood up joyfully at the sight of her friend, coincidentally Redfeathers head hit the ground. She was thrilled to see her friend. Little does she know that she just saved me from my worst fear...
Old September 12th, 2017, 03:55 PM

Quote:

Moonclaw stood up joyfully at the sight of her friend, coincidentally Redfeathers head hit the ground. She was thrilled to see her friend. Little does she know that she just saved me from my worst fear...
Redfeather got up as he shook his fur then sat down . Birdsong sat down as well her ears twitched
" hey guys , so..what now? " she meowed nervously . Redfeather shrugged as he as well had no idea ' maybe she can be alright ' He thought . Birdsong narrowed her eyes at him ' be patient with him he's just being friendly ' She thought as she looked away

Old September 12th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Redfeather got up as he shook his fur then sat down . Birdsong sat down as well her ears twitched
" hey guys , so..what now? " she meowed nervously . Redfeather shrugged as he as well had no idea ' maybe she can be alright ' He thought . Birdsong narrowed her eyes at him ' be patient with him he's just being friendly ' She thought as she looked away
Instantly better she jumped up and stretched. "I have no absolute idea!!"
Old September 12th, 2017, 04:04 PM

Quote:

Instantly better she jumped up and stretched. "I have no absolute idea!!"
Redfeather laughed
" You seem happy " he meowed . Birdsong tilted her head as an idea popped in her head even tho they where in a clan
" I have an idea ! We can be like a group or something ! Shadowclans trio! " she mewed as she hopped

Old September 12th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(Awesome)
Honeypaw gave a smile," Yeah. That's be swell and fun. I hope they are nice and well behaved not troublesome or mean."
Lilypaw gave an over exaggerated nod of her head. "Oh, yes," the molly exclaimed in a way that made it clear she agreed with Honeypaw wholeheartedly. "It would be simply awful to be stuck training some jerk or troublemaker."

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old September 12th, 2017, 04:21 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
A small smile appeared on the young cats maw, although she did try to hide it. She thought it stunk here as well but never said anything put loud, the apprentice knew why it smelt so different here and didnt want to offend any of the Riverclan cats. She sat close to Mulberrykit, keepimg her voice low she explained to the kit what thr smell was, "Every clan has their own scent attached to them, that's how we can tell if a cat from another clan has been in our territory. This smell is the scent of Riverclan, we are used to our clan smell but I bet yiu that some of the Riverclan cats think we stink since our scent is different from theirs." She hoped this made the kit realized why whatshe said could be taken offensively.
"Ohhh." Mulberrykit righted her head and gave a big nod, showing her understanding quite noticeably. That's why it smells of dead things; these cats smell like dead things! Thinking back on what she'd said, though, she now regretted the bluntness and ill-mannered question she'd asked on my moments ago. "Sorry." She spoke sincerely and dropped her head a bit, showing she ment what she'd said. I guess I was kinda rude... The young she-kit prayed to StarClan that none of the RiverClan cats had heard her remark or taken heed of it, as she didn't want her Clan to be kicked out because of her. And then where will we go, if we can't go back to our home?

That raised an important question for Mulberrykit. "But why are we here in the first place?" She asked Tigerpaw, lifting her head and tilting it once more. "I mean, I know there's lots of water and stuff, but why'd we have to leave? I'm not saying I hate it here, but what's wrong with our water-filled territory?" And am I gonna have to eat a fish!? She nearly shuddered at the thought. The few land-dwelling prey pieces the RiverClan cats had gotten for their temporary residents couldn't last forever, and they seemed to be good at catching the fish, as some cats always returned to the camp with big, scaly water creatures in their mouths. No offence, RiverClan, but I don't wanna eat your fish! "And will we have to eat their fish?" This time Mulberrykit did shudder, as the thought of eating an animal from the water made her stomach twist and her eyes cross. I'll stay as long as I'm not required to eat those!

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old September 12th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
(Bump)
( @Doodle )
Upon hearing another voice, Palekit glanced up from the ground she was currently staring a hole into and searching for the source. Finding another young kit- who, thankfully smelled of Shadowclan, the big-hearted kit's thoughts immediately turned to the possibility of forming a new friendship and she skipped over to the other feline. "Yes, it does," the young kit exclaimed as she moved quickly- however, a bit too fast for her young feet, as she wasn't quite coordinated yet. It hadn't been too long since she opened her eyes and took her first steps, after all, so it wasn't all that surprising when she tripped over her own paws and fell right into the mud. Quickly springing up with a scrunched up nose, due to the smell of the icky stuff, Palekit shook herself out- only managing to get a bit of mud off before sitting next to the kit. "Hi! I'm Palekit," the young she-kit introduced, yellow eyes shining happily. "Who're you?"

(Couldn't seem to find the original post for whatever reason. It wouldn't take me to it if I tried to click the thing on the post that I just quoted.)

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|