Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Estelle
Today 10:16 PM
Fawnkit's Everything...
by Aroogi
Last post by seeingstars
Today 10:04 PM
Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:56 PM
The Makings of A New Dawn
Last post by glitch
Today 09:37 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 5th, 2017, 02:01 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Iceclaw
"Okay, go and drop your prey off in the fresh kill pile..." He ordered them.
The apprentices did as they told as they did stoneheart and skyleap came running over "wheres redclaw" they asked harmonyblade ( @Rockstar )

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; March 6th, 2017 at 08:25 AM.
Old March 5th, 2017, 03:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
It was a relief. It really was. With a mind like hers, it wasn't difficult to get stuck in your head, with dark thoughts sticky like cobwebs it was easy to get caught in her own dark spiderweb of thoughts. And sometimes, when she'd get stuck for too long, the dark, evil spider loomed over, it's evil spindly limbs threatening with blood-soaked dagger-like fangs. Sometimes, if she got too stuck, the spider would begin to feast and drain her brain of good thoughts, flipping and twisting and distorting them into cruel, twisted forms of their own. But Cariboupaw, ever good with timing, always managed to free her from the dark web of thoughts before the spider could drain out his own bit of light that still shown, and just looking at him would remind her that there really was still some good in this world. She knew in her heart that he'd be the one to help her slay the evil beast of dark thoughts that resided in her own twisted brain, and she had no doubts of his loyalty. He was always there for her. She knew that. And she was always there for him, and Lightningpaw hoped he knew that.

She looked over at him, thinking deeply; but not too deeply, of course. She liked how he made her think of things that wouldn't get her hooked into her deeper thoughts, and how he distracted her from thinking anything besides what they'd do that day. It was helpful, and she loved that he wanted to help. Worrying about smaller, more petty things always made her feel good, and if she ever got too nervous about something simple, she reminded herself of how she felt when she worried about something not so easy to comprehend. Oddly enough, this helped. A lot, actually. And even though Caribaoupaw hadn't exactly told her to do this himself, it seemed like he was implying it, whether he meant to or not.

Lightningpaw got a lot of ideas from things that she thought he was trying to get her to do or try. And more than half the time, he probably hadn't even been thinking of that. But it worked, and Lightningpaw was glad for that. But other times, when her thoughts got too deep; to the point where she wondered if there was even a point to trying to escape, she thought rather- peacefully. Not in a way that someone would think in her situation. While some would be angry, or maybe very sad, Lightningpaw felt numb- and maybe a little-peaceful. Knowing that she wouldn't have to live like that forever made her almost happy. That eventually, one way or another, she'd be in StarClan, with no worries, no depressing thoughts, no troubles or anything. Just peace. While these were good thoughts in a sense, it scared Lightningpaw. It scared her that she could be so calm when thinking about death. It really did, and she wished she was scared of death; like everyone else. But no one would or could think of her s being weird for thinking likme this, simply because no one knew. No one. Not even Cariboupaw knew of her thoughts on death. And no matter how much she trusted him, she didn't want to worry him. She'd hide this forever, until death awaited her. She'd be at peace. But not quite happy.

Lightningpaw wouldn't be happy until she was with Cariboupaw again. There was a part of her that made her feel selfish to think that, and she hated to feel selfish. Lightningpaw sighed slowly, before realizing that Cariboupaw would be confused to see her sigh. She looked over at him, thinking back to what they'd do that day. "Hm, well I'd love to catch up- I've missed you, if that's not odd, because we see eachother almost every day. I just wish I had more free time to hang out with you, y'know? Being an apprentice isn't as great as I'd hoped it to be." Lightningpaw said, hoping to infer that the reason she didn't like being an apprentice was because of the hard work, rather than her depression. "But hey, if it means we get to be warriors, it'll be worth it." Lightningpaw added. AT Cariboupaw's second question, she thought for a moment. "Well, I really want to have an apprentice of my own. I want to be able to help teach the next era of cats to the best of my ability. I guess it's one way to help out the clan, you know? I also can't wait to be taken seriously," Lightningpaw added as a half-hearted joke, knowing that most warriors only thought of apprentices as kits with an attitude. She couldn't wait to catch up with her friend, she'd missed him, and she didn't like the feeling of missing someone.

Like Cariboupaw, Lightning often thought of the sky. How open it was, how it changed, sometimes beautiful, clear, and sunny, sometimes dark, gloomy, and grey, it amazed her. But what was even more amazing to her was the stars; how even in the dark, dead of night, they still managed to shine down upon them, with the full brilliance that they'd shown the first clan cats there was. She loved how she could depend on the stars, how she knew they'd always be there, even if they did move around throughout the moons. The sky was beautiful, open, free, and dependable. She wished to be a bird, to fly endlessly in the bright blue, the grey, and the dark. Lightningpaw wanted to fly. Fly far, far away, to forget, and to be free. But then, she'd remember Cariboupaw.

She'd remember how he was always there for her, and it was all she could do to return the favor. He'd never leave her, and she'd never leave him; that's how it always had been, and how it would forever be, no matter what obstacle stood in their path. She'd do anything for him. she'd step in front of a twoleg monster, she'd swim across the ocean, she'd fly for him. There was absolutely nothing she wouldn't do for him, and Lightningpaw hoped dearly that he knew that, and no matter what; she silently wished to prove it to him. Even though he had no reason to not trust her, she still wanted to prove her loyalty, and she'd always want too.

Even thought she couldn't be sure, she knew, deep down, that it would one day kill her.
The brown and white patched tom knew that his friend needed him. And he needed her-- without her, he would have probably perished during the time of Ratnight's rule, and he might have even left the Clan long ago. It was a good thing that she tolerated him enough to the point where it wasn't too awkward when they were together. Although they had their ups and downs, just like any other friendship, but they would always make it through. There were times when he wondered if he and Lightningpaw should truly be friends, but the part of his mind that knew they should, that knew they belonged together as friends, always won in the end.

Cariboupaw smiled over at the she cat, looking directly at her. He hated the times when it seemed that things were going to fall apart, as though nothing in the world was as it should be. But he knew that things were going to be alright, that he had to trust that the world knew what it was doing and things were going to turn out just fine. Even if he didn't always believe it, he was constantly living that hope. If he were being honest, he didn't always want to live it. Sometimes he wanted to turn his back on that belief and never look back. He didn't want to believe that things were going downhill, but there were definitely times that he believed they were. That he believed things were going to crash in flames, and then the forest would catch fire, and then everyone living within it would die.

That was the thing with the tom-- once his imagination took off, it was almost impossible to get it to stop. But he never stopped dreaming...because he was a dreamer, hopeful for the future and hopeful for the present. He would never stop believing that things were going to get better someday and he would continue to hope that they would until they really did. That was the only thing that he could do, was hope...because after all, what could an older apprentice/close-to warrior do about the way the Clan was now? They needed a leader, but Gyrewind was away, and because of that they didn't have a Deputy-- Gyrewind was the only leader that they had. He sighed, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth as he thought for a moment.

He was thinking right now, thinking about almost anything that could happen, thinking about what he could do in the future...just thinking. He sighed, before glancing over at his friend again and listening to her speak. "I know what you mean. When I was a kit, I thought of learning how to defend my Clan and fights at the border, and hunting, catching the biggest prey...but none of that's happened. Besides learning how to defend the Clan." The tom sighed, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth, back and forth, hues narrowed angrily as he thought about the false illusion that had been built up. Why had everyone built up being an apprentice so much? It certainly wasn't everything it was cut out to be, and why would anyone think that it was? He knew that once he was a warrior, he would make sure his apprentice knew that being an apprentice wasn't as glamorous as it was cut out to be.

And he wanted to make sure that things would change here. He had great ideas, hopes for the future that he knew would most likely never become reality. But one thing would-- he wanted he and Lightningpaw to be friends for life. To be able to trust each other through everything. He remembered late nights, early mornings, and even the noontime when he would sit outside watching the sky and the stars coming out. He loved watching the sky and stars. The tom glanced up at the sky now, seeing the sun shining down upon the Clans with a bright, friendly light that made him feel comfortable and at home. He loved the daytime, when the sun was out-- but the tom also equally loved the night, with it's dark mystery that seemed to engulf everything around it, snuffing life out and equally giving life to others who might enjoy it. He wished he had a black pelt like Lightningpaw at times, so he could disappear into the shadows and never come out.

Though he wasn't quite sure how things would go with her if that happened. "The first thing I'm going to do when I get an apprentices is have a nice long talk with them about how being an apprentice is not as glamorous as it seems." He mewed, with a short laugh. That really was what he wanted to do. Explain what would happen, and then make them do everything that his mentor had had him do. He realized now that it was preparing him, making him feel special and comfortable around these cats, and he glanced over at the black she cat, his hues twinkling in amusement. In some ways, she reminded him of the night sky. She had a dark, mysterious sense about her, but once he got used to it...it seemed as though the stars had come out and illuminated everything about her, making it twice as bright and beautiful. Cariboupaw wasn't nervous to compliment his friend, since they had been friends forever-- and besides that, it was just a bit of harmless joking, nothing to it.

"You look nice today. Are you doing something new with your pelt?" He asked, examining her as though she were one of his personal projects. She wasn't, of course...both because he didn't really have 'personal projects' and because if he did, he wouldn't change anything about his best friend. Cariboupaw was more of one to adjust to a situation then change it if he was unable to...but if he was able to, he would change it as best he could. It was the type of thing he wanted to do.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 6th, 2017, 07:00 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihartstars View Post
Leafkit saw the other kit in the nursery, and watched her curiously, his green eyes following her every move. He didn't enjoy being lonely, so he thought this was a good time to make a friend. He was about to greet her, when another cat stepped in front of her and started talking. LeafKit shied away, hoping no one saw him. I wonder if anybody will notice me someday....When my apprentice ceremony comes, I'll be nothing but a laughing stock.... Leafkit laid back down in his small bed of moss, going back to intently staring at Falconkit
The small kitten felt a burning gaze on her pelt. Who was looking at her? Scanning around, Falconkit noticed a tom. Leafkit.

"Hi! I'm Falconkit. You look lonely." The Siamese said, padding towards her fellow green-eyed companion. "Are you okay?" She wasn't sure if Leafkit was the shy type, or simply the kind of kit who enjoyed staying alone.

Whatever it was, Falconkit wanted to talk to him. Leafkit seemed like a nice fellow to play with.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old March 6th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
The apprentices did as they told as they did stoneheart and skyleap came running over "wheres redclaw" they asked harmonyblade ( @Rockstar )
HarmonyBlade settled down on the ground, littered with leaves. He started to eat the small bird he caught earlier as he explained to the two worried warriors what was going on. "Erm, he's fine...I think...we were out patrolling and a fox found us. So I took our apprentices back to safety. He's battling the fox. I'm going back in a moment to help out. You should come too. The more help the merrier." The ginger Tom continued to eat.
Old March 6th, 2017, 10:10 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
HarmonyBlade settled down on the ground, littered with leaves. He started to eat the small bird he caught earlier as he explained to the two worried warriors what was going on. "Erm, he's fine...I think...we were out patrolling and a fox found us. So I took our apprentices back to safety. He's battling the fox. I'm going back in a moment to help out. You should come too. The more help the merrier." The ginger Tom continued to eat.
"Then hurry" stoneheart said he was itching to go out and help his brother but be didnt know where he was skyleap aslo wanted to go they paced back and forth

Old March 6th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
"Then hurry" stoneheart said he was itching to go out and help his brother but be didnt know where he was skyleap aslo wanted to go they paced back and forth
"If you're that worried, come with me!" He got up after finishing off the bird and swallowing the last few mouthfuls. HarmonyBlade raced out of camp, not checking if the toms were following.
Old March 6th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Risen from the ashes.

My Mood: Breezy

Newtkit hurryingly rushed to the clearing, trying to move as fast as she could.She knew she would never get any type of speedy with little paws, but something that made her eyes glitter was near.
``Haha!I will get that butterfly before all of you!``Newtkit darted towards the majestic insect, eventually tripping over a small smooth stone.
The little torbie let out a whiny squeal and kept still, splattered on the ground.She looked at the smooth stone in front of her teeny paws and softly pawed it.Newtkit gave the gray rock a lick, and with all kitten force she had, Newtkit squeaked once more ``My gray thing!``
The day skipped over a day, but Newtkit never seemed to grow up.
But maybe Newtkit doesn't want to grow up at all?
Old March 6th, 2017, 11:02 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
"If you're that worried, come with me!" He got up after finishing off the bird and swallowing the last few mouthfuls. HarmonyBlade raced out of camp, not checking if the toms were following.
(To the territory ill post first) stoneheart and skyleap bolted after him claw out and battle ready

Old March 6th, 2017, 11:54 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
''That was so cool!'' Fairypaw hopped on her paws, excitedly. After a terrible silence, and a smack against the tom's head, she wanted to add a little amusement to lighten up the situation. ''Always be on guard, ready to attack.'' Fairypaw repeated, and she crouched down low into a hunting position and acted it out on a nearby branch.
After Stormpaw set him straight, Tigerpaw immediately backed away. Though his eyes narrowed, he never gave up. Instead, he begin to profusely groom himself from the dirt and grime that clung to him. And, just like the she-cat, he didn't look at her.
Fairypaw trotted back towards the two, the branch fell from the tree, broken in two. She perked her ears at what Stormpaw said, and she nodded. ''He's somewhat always like that.'' She giggled. ''After all, he's a tom. What did you expect?'' She playfully swatted at her. ''But don't worry he'll be okay. That paw up the head might just be what he needed.''
Tigerpaw perked his ears. He could practically hear everything Fairypaw was saying, and he felt dejected, but being the smooth tom he was, that trait was shadowed. He instinctively got onto his fours after cleaning his fur. He gave a curt nod towards Stormpaw, ''Touche. But that didn't mean you had to go smacking me up now?'' His voice was tainted with annoyance. ''In fact, a simple stop flirting with me would had been sufficed!'' He rolled his eyes.
Fairypaw hushed him. ''You deserved it.'' She fluffed her tail, sitting down. ''You don't know how to ever kind hearted. Not every girl likes a bad, flirty tom, you know.''
Tigerpaw sat there for a few moments, before looking away. He stared into the distance, feeling the grass beneath his paws. He finally turned back to them and said, ''Whatever.'' He turned his back and stretched his body fully, cracking a few bones. ''I'm going for a quick run.'' With that said, he jumped on a rock and jumped down, moving his legs in a fast motion away from the apprentices' den.
Fairypaw flattened her ears. She knew Tigerpaw was a bit frustrated. Not at the fact that he was slapped, but at the fact he didn't respond as quick as he wanted. Fairypaw turned to the older apprentice and said, ''Stormpaw, he's not mad at you, by the way. He's just frustrated that he's quick on his feet but not his brain. Hence the way you attack him without him thinking a first thought.'' She gave a light chuckle. ''A run usually calms him down after a while, but he'll be okay.'' She smiled brightly. ''I do want to practice those moves you've done on Tigerpaw though! I can't wait to be alerted when I battle others!'' She said excitedly, and repeated. ''Always be on guard, ready to attack.'' She trotted a few ways away, swishing her tail. ''For now, can you teach me how to hunt? I'm really looking forward to something to eat.'' Then, she heard a loud grumble, realizing that it was her stomach. ''I feel as if I could eat an entire family of squirrels by myself.'' She laughed lightly.
Stormpaw stepped closer to the younger she cat, trying to avoid so much as flicking her tail in the direction of the tom. Right now, she was angry-- angrier then she had been in a long time. At the younger she cat's words, a smile came onto her maw but there was no truth to it-- it was all fake, and her hues seemed to hint at this as they flashed in a frustrated manner. "That's right. That's one of the most important things you can remember." She mewed, speaking partly to both of them, but mostly to Fairypaw-- at the moment she didn't want to so much as think about the tom. He was making her angry, just with his presence...and she wasn't quite sure why. Perhaps it was the memory of her friends that made her be so angry, but again, she just couldn't be sure about it.

"Hm. Good to know-- since I know some toms who aren't like that. I used to have a good friend who was the opposite...a lot like me." The older she cat sighed, lowering her head so that she was looking at the ground. Her hues flashed with regret and frustration as she wondered...what made a tom act like that? Insecurity? Were they just trying to be impressive, or were they trying to do something else? She had seen she cats doing the same type of thing, but she had never wondered why-- she figured they were just flirts and nothing more, doing that only to play a game. Were toms the same way? Her hues flashed and, for the first time since she had gotten off him, she glared over at Tigerpaw. "Would you have stopped if I had asked you? You might say you would now, but how do I know you're telling me the truth?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.

At first she had liked the tom. But now...she wasn't so sure that he was exactly good for her to be around. He seemed to like the idea of flirting around for fun, and he was much too cocky. At least she had taken him down a peg or two, which satisfied her completely. She watched the tom as he left the Apprentices' Den, cold blue hues following him and then she shrugged, turning her attention back to the younger she cat. She didn't really care. She'd been abandoned, made fun of, everything through her lifetime and she was too closed off to care about one more cat leaving. It bothered her, however, that he had gone off in such a rush-- was he really that upset about one little defeat?

She chuckled as the younger cat hastened to explain that the tom wasn't really mad at her. "It's fine. I'll be able to help him with that, if he wants it, but it'll take a while-- no one likes getting pinned by a she cat. Especially one who looks younger and weaker, like me," She mewed, with another flick of her tail. Her hues flashed once more, but this time there was a more pleasant expression on her features and she shrugged slightly. "I'd be happy to teach them to you. There's nothing to it. But hopefully you'll have a mentor soon-- it must be hard, learning on your own." She cocked her head to the side and thoughtfully examined the young she cat.

A mrrow of laughter escaped her maw as she watched the younger cat and heard her speaking of 'something to eat...' she then realized how hungry she was as well. But they wouldn't be able to eat their catches, of course...if she wanted to hunt first, it would be a while before they would eat. "Of course. Would you rather eat first or learn how to hunt first?" She asked, looking at the she cat quizzically as she waited.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 6th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Falling In

@Iceclaw