Yesterday 11:48 PM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Yesterday 11:47 PM

Old March 13th, 2021, 10:47 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Athena smiled, seeing that she seemed better than what she had looked like before and with a chuckle, followed Zuri. "Yeah? Well now it's my turn to be the adult!" She said cheerfully puffing out her chest. She looked around to make sure she wasn't being followed. "Zuri, can you help me with something later?" She walked closer to her ear to make sure nobody could hear her. "I made a bet with Czar that I could get him wet before we became warriors. I don't want to be his personal assistance for two whole days, he's gonna make me do so much boring stuff." She whined. "Please. Will you help me?"

Zuri smiled at her, glad her act cheered up the pup. When Athena asked her that question she let out a chuckle, finally for once being a honest chuckle. Pup antics...she wished she was still one. When her, Klaus, and Matasi were all such good friends. For a split second she looked sad, remembering how their friendships turned out. There she went again, ruining her own happiness. But that was only for a split second. The past was in the past. Right now, she had to train an apprentice- one in which she would protect until she died. Like Athena was one of her own. With that she answered. “Of course. We can’t have you being at his every beck and call now can we? You have much better things to do.” Zuri smiled. “Like showing me how your hunting techniques have improved.”

Old March 13th, 2021, 11:48 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Zuri smiled at her, glad her act cheered up the pup. When Athena asked her that question she let out a chuckle, finally for once being a honest chuckle. Pup antics...she wished she was still one. When her, Klaus, and Matasi were all such good friends. For a split second she looked sad, remembering how their friendships turned out. There she went again, ruining her own happiness. But that was only for a split second. The past was in the past. Right now, she had to train an apprentice- one in which she would protect until she died. Like Athena was one of her own. With that she answered. “Of course. We can’t have you being at his every beck and call now can we? You have much better things to do.” Zuri smiled. “Like showing me how your hunting techniques have improved.”

Celestia gleamed in her eyes as she was told that she would help in her quest to make Czar wet. "Thank you. It means a lot that I'll have him making my bedding while I get to have my fun." She smiled and her face turned when she talked about hunting technique. You don't have to wait, I'll show you right now." She said cheerfully as she turned towards the open forest and began to search for prey. (becuase Im lazy) She rewarded her tactics from what she learned with two squirrels. Her eyes shome with proudness, though she hoped that she wasn't called out for her use of a technique that wasn't taught by Zuri and instead she learned from Karma. "See. I told you."

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old March 15th, 2021, 12:20 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Celestia gleamed in her eyes as she was told that she would help in her quest to make Czar wet. "Thank you. It means a lot that I'll have him making my bedding while I get to have my fun." She smiled and her face turned when she talked about hunting technique. You don't have to wait, I'll show you right now." She said cheerfully as she turned towards the open forest and began to search for prey. (becuase Im lazy) She rewarded her tactics from what she learned with two squirrels. Her eyes shome with proudness, though she hoped that she wasn't called out for her use of a technique that wasn't taught by Zuri and instead she learned from Karma. "See. I told you."

Zuri, who didn’t notice Athena using the different hunting style because she was lost in her own thoughts, smiled at the prey Athena had caught. “Wow, your doing much better then the last time I trained with you. I’m glad your improving so quickly. If you keep that up for the rest of your training Seba might let you graduate early when your older.”

She smiled, showering Athena in an gaze of approval. “Your learning much faster than I ever did.” Zuri chuckled. “A few more catches like that and you can head back to camp to eat and bring them the rest you caught. Sound good?” Zuri asked- obviously quite confident in Athena’s abilities to help her catch enough prey for the camp. After all, they weren’t a big pack.

“But trust me, if you can’t catch anymore I don’t need you overworking yourself. I’ll stay back and catch the rest if that’s the case. Alright?” She looked to the pup before turning around when she heard some rustling. “I will see you in a few minutes. We can bring the prey back after we catch some more.” And with that the she wolf walked towards the noise with the intent to catch prey.

<skip or you got other plans?>

Old March 15th, 2021, 12:36 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Zuri, who didn’t notice Athena using the different hunting style because she was lost in her own thoughts, smiled at the prey Athena had caught. “Wow, your doing much better then the last time I trained with you. I’m glad your improving so quickly. If you keep that up for the rest of your training Seba might let you graduate early when your older.”

She smiled, showering Athena in an gaze of approval. “Your learning much faster than I ever did.” Zuri chuckled. “A few more catches like that and you can head back to camp to eat and bring them the rest you caught. Sound good?” Zuri asked- obviously quite confident in Athena’s abilities to help her catch enough prey for the camp. After all, they weren’t a big pack.

“But trust me, if you can’t catch anymore I don’t need you overworking yourself. I’ll stay back and catch the rest if that’s the case. Alright?” She looked to the pup before turning around when she heard some rustling. “I will see you in a few minutes. We can bring the prey back after we catch some more.” And with that the she wolf walked towards the noise with the intent to catch prey.

<skip or you got other plans?>

Athena had a confident look in her eyes as she mentally sighed in relief that she didn't notice. "Overwork myself?" She said. "I'll show you what I can do with minimal effort." And with that she bolted off to hunt more.
mini skip)
After a while of hunting she caught a few more things, bringing her total to five pieces of prey on the day. As she was walking back with her last catch however, she caught a scent, a familiar one at that. "Karma?" She asked looking around, knowing that he wouldn't easily let himself be seen. She knew that scent, he was here and around somewhere. She just couldn't pinpoint where. "I'll be back later tonight. I must talk to you about something." She said, knowing that he heard and continued walking back to where she and Zuri were supposed to meet, with a look that tried to show that what just happened, didn't happen.

Old March 15th, 2021, 06:58 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Athena had a confident look in her eyes as she mentally sighed in relief that she didn't notice. "Overwork myself?" She said. "I'll show you what I can do with minimal effort." And with that she bolted off to hunt more.
mini skip)
After a while of hunting she caught a few more things, bringing her total to five pieces of prey on the day. As she was walking back with her last catch however, she caught a scent, a familiar one at that. "Karma?" She asked looking around, knowing that he wouldn't easily let himself be seen. She knew that scent, he was here and around somewhere. She just couldn't pinpoint where. "I'll be back later tonight. I must talk to you about something." She said, knowing that he heard and continued walking back to where she and Zuri were supposed to meet, with a look that tried to show that what just happened, didn't happen.

Zuri, who had caught six pieces of prey, looked at Athena quite shocked at the amount the apprentice had gotten. “Wow, that was much more than I thought you’d get. I’m impressed.” The she wolf smiled. It was hard focusing while getting the prey and admittedly she could’ve done much better but the she wolf kept on getting lost in her thoughts. “Let’s head back then hm? We can eat when we get back.” Zuri looked back to Athena as they walked in silence for a while. “So, what’s the plan regarding Czar? Hm?”

Old March 15th, 2021, 07:22 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Zuri, who had caught six pieces of prey, looked at Athena quite shocked at the amount the apprentice had gotten. “Wow, that was much more than I thought you’d get. I’m impressed.” The she wolf smiled. It was hard focusing while getting the prey and admittedly she could’ve done much better but the she wolf kept on getting lost in her thoughts. “Let’s head back then hm? We can eat when we get back.” Zuri looked back to Athena as they walked in silence for a while. “So, what’s the plan regarding Czar? Hm?”

Athena looked proud at her statement before looking down at the prey they caught. "I don't know yet. There's no way I'm going to get him to go to the lake." She told her, taking a deep breath. Carrying back this much prey was heavier than what she normally thought. "So I have to think of a way to bring the lake to him." She stated, not still fully having a complete plan in her head.

Old March 16th, 2021, 12:44 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Athena looked proud at her statement before looking down at the prey they caught. "I don't know yet. There's no way I'm going to get him to go to the lake." She told her, taking a deep breath. Carrying back this much prey was heavier than what she normally thought. "So I have to think of a way to bring the lake to him." She stated, not still fully having a complete plan in her head.

Zuri thought for a moment. “Well there’s many ways we could do that. We could dig a hole and out some water in there, we could find a good sized leaf and out water in there too.” She randomly blurted out ideas that first came to her mind. “Or you could just have him go somewhere, be waiting on a tree with wet moss- and drop it on him.” She paused. “If that counts.” After a few seconds she laughed. “Well this is quite hard. I didn’t think it would be so difficult to do this.”

Old March 16th, 2021, 01:50 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Zuri thought for a moment. “Well there’s many ways we could do that. We could dig a hole and out some water in there, we could find a good sized leaf and out water in there too.” She randomly blurted out ideas that first came to her mind. “Or you could just have him go somewhere, be waiting on a tree with wet moss- and drop it on him.” She paused. “If that counts.” After a few seconds she laughed. “Well this is quite hard. I didn’t think it would be so difficult to do this.”

"Yeah...I don't exactly know when or where it will happen. But I do have a bit of time before I can finalize something. But it is nice to know some ideas. Those are really good. They might just work. Thanks Zuri."

Old March 18th, 2021, 11:56 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"Yeah...I don't exactly know when or where it will happen. But I do have a bit of time before I can finalize something. But it is nice to know some ideas. Those are really good. They might just work. Thanks Zuri."

Zuri smiled to Athena. “No problem Athena. If you need any help with putting things together then I’ll be here to help. Later today I want to train. But for now spend some time getting ready. Alright?” She said before putting the prey down and moving to go to Seba’s den, two pieces of prey in jaw.

Old March 18th, 2021, 01:26 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Zuri smiled to Athena. “No problem Athena. If you need any help with putting things together then I’ll be here to help. Later today I want to train. But for now spend some time getting ready. Alright?” She said before putting the prey down and moving to go to Seba’s den, two pieces of prey in jaw.

Seba had just now slowly started to wake up. It was a moment however before truly opened his eyes and woke up. It was all a blur before finally, his eyes shot awake and he looked around and stood up quickly before sighing. It was just a bad little dream at the end, nothing was wrong, he was just in his den, nothing bad happening in front of him. He took a shake breath before he sat down, looking at his paws. "I have to go see her soon." He said to himself quietly."