Old July 15th, 2017, 06:21 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
I wondered what was going on. No worries. Glad to have you back

@Panic

Cherrypaw remained frozen in place, still hardly able to believe she had clawed a member of her own clan. The relief she might have felt at hearing Tigerdawn's understanding was hardly tempered as she watched Sunpaw, expecting the other apprentice to leap at her.
Sunpaw opened his mouth to say something, but stopped, choosing instead to glare at Cherrypaw. "Y-yes, Tigerdawn..." He sulked off, tossing one last glare at the other apprentice before leaving.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old July 15th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Flameleaf

Cherrypaw watched as Sunpaw left the training cave, headed back toward camp. She said nothing for a long moment, but just stared at her paws trying to figure out how to explain herself to her mentor. "I'm sorry, Tigerdawn," She meowed softly, "I just... I got scared and I wasn't thinking. It won't happen again." It was the best she could do. To confess to her mentor that her fellow apprentice teased and bullied her at every opportunity was to invite more abuse. Sunpaw was her clanmate, and he wasn't going anywhere. She hung her head. What would her mother, Brackentail, think of her now? Was she watching from Starclan, filled with disappointment that her daughter couldn't get along with her clanmates? Had struck a clanmate with unsheathed claws? What kind of warrior could she hope to be?
Old July 15th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn sighed. "Its alright, Cherrypaw." She meowed. "But, was Sunpaw messing with you before the training session?"

Character Site

Old July 15th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn sighed. "Its alright, Cherrypaw." She meowed. "But, was Sunpaw messing with you before the training session?"
Cherrypaw seemed to droop when she heard her mentor's question. "Yes," she confessed. "He keeps saying I'm not any good and I'll never be a good warrior for Thunderclan. And that's all I want to be! Ever since my mother...joined Starclan. All I want is to make her proud." Cherrypaw began to shake as she opened up to Tigerdawn about her struggles. "Sometimes, he makes me so mad. I just want to... I want to claw his fur off!" Shame swept through her. "I'm sorry Tigerdawn. I'm sorry you got such a lousy apprentice."
Old July 15th, 2017, 11:55 PM
Might disappear again

Tigerdawn flicked her tail. "Lousy?" She echoed. You're not lousy! And I promise you'll be a great warrior! How about we do some battle training?"

Character Site

Old July 16th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Tigerdawn flicked her tail. "Lousy?" She echoed. You're not lousy! And I promise you'll be a great warrior! How about we do some battle training?"
Cherrypaw paused for a moment and took a deep breath to calm herself down. "Okay. I'd like that." She stood upright, ready for Tigerdawn's directions.
Old July 17th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Might disappear again

Tigerdawn flicked her ear. "Alright... Attack me."

Character Site

Old July 17th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Tigerdawn flicked her ear. "Alright... Attack me."
Cherrypaw hesitated, worried about hurting Tigerdawn by mistake. She made doubly sure her claws were sheathed, crouched, her tail lashing, and sprang at the warrior, charging straight ahead lashed out with one paw, trying to tag her mentor on the shoulder.
Old July 17th, 2017, 09:39 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Specklecloud relaxed when Burn moved back, her body visibly slumping a bit. Her tail behind her even slowed it's anxious lashing, only giving a small flick every once and a while. Her head tilted as she listened to the tom speak. "It's alright, I suppose. Though, I don't know you, so there's really no way I would've known that," she pointed out. A frown crossed her lips once again as she registered what he had called her- Sweetheart. She never was around any couples in the clan, as she was always off on her own and no cat bothered to approach her, so she really didn't know that this was supposed to be a term of endearment- or in this case, a way to flirt. She realized that this wasn't the first time this tom had called her this name, either. "I told you my name, didn't I?" She questioned, already struggling to remember the earlier parts of their conversation. "Yes, I believe I did. It's not Sweetheart, though. Specklecloud. Sweetheart could be a clan cat's name, I suppose, so you're smarter than other rogues at least. I've met one other rogue before today, you know, and he... or was it a she? No, no, it was a she. Well, she thought our names were weird. And then it turned into a fight cause she wouldn't leave the territory." The ginger cat's eyes widened as she recalled the fight, talking much more than she typically would. She never really babbled like she was doing at the moment. Perhaps it was because this cat really wouldn't remember her after today, and his opinion of her didn't matter like those of her clanmates.

Burn's next question caught her off guard, and she had to really think about what had been going on in her clan lately. She wasn't one to pay attention to current events, but what was it that some cat had been talking about so obnoxiously that it interrupted one of her daydreams? "Something about Windclan," she muttered more to herself than the other cat. Since she couldn't remember the full details, she instead meowed a light, "Oh, nothing really interesting," to the tom in front of her. She noticed the reddish cat had taken a seat, so she allowed her rear to hit the ground as well. She racked her brain, trying to figure out how a normal cat would continue this conversation. "Anything interesting going on with you right now?" Yes, that sounded like a typical question. "Any fun stories?" She tacked on, a question she was more interested in as Specklecloud was a cat who loved stories of just about anything.
Okay, wasn't really expecting that response.... Burn was surprised at her response to how he had called her "sweetheart." She wasn't exactly playing hard to get, but she wasn't easy to flirt with either. She wasn't flirting back! As he listened to her ramble on, Burn wondered why she hadn't responded to his little flirting name he had called her. He needed to find another way to get to her. "Hmm, yes, Specklecloud is a lovley band. But don't all the cats in your clan call you that? I want to call you something special." She-cats loved it when they were called and treated specially, this ought to get through to her! "How about I call you Speckles? I'll still remember your clan name, but I think I could give you a nickname, right?" Burn purred, cleverly shifting himself slightly closer to the feline. "And, I'm sorry about that fight! I hope you weren't injured! That would be horrible!" Burn let the emotion of concern enter his eyes, maybe making it a little too dramatic, but he honestly didn't care much as of right now. Simple flirting, simple flirting, he had to keep reminding himself.

Windclan? Burn's thoughts immediately traveled to the clan where he had spent an earlier moon of his life. He wondered what was going on between Thunderclan and Windclan. Tensions maybe? As he thought about himself, Burn shook his head slowly. Besides breaking she-cats hearts, the usual, there hasn't really been anything interesting that happened in Burn's life recently. "Not really..." He mowed, drifting off into silence. How boring his life seemed when you put it that way....

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 17th, 2017, 09:57 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Foxpaw bounded into the training cave, grateful that she was getting some training amidst all of her family business. The ginger apprentice needed to get her mind off of it, she wasn't one to dote on family drama, but this news she had revived about her father's latest "activities" was quite astonishing and upsetting to her. While her grandmother and uncle accepted Burn's new kits as their own, even though they were in a different clan, Foxpaw loathed the idea. Her mouse-brained father had just decided to up and leave Thunderclan 7 moons ago, and now he was having kits with a female from a different clan? So much for our pure Thunderclan bloodline... Bow Foxpaw again wasn't one to dote on blood heritage, but she wanted absolutley nothing to do with these new kits, her half-siblings. Springingsky had been right, Foxpaw would get worked up if she heard the news. Yet the ginger molly had insisted on knowing what information Passionblaze and Springingsky had been trying to keep from her. And now that she knew? Well Foxpaw wanted to tear up every tee in her path and fling it at her father. Or was he even that? "Father" was a title for a male cat that stuck around, loved, and cared for his kits. Which was not the case for Burn. Foxpaw might as well be his brother's Pasdionblaze's kit. But it wasn't Passionblaze Mapleheart, Foxpaw's mom, fell in love with. It just had to be Burn, hadn't it?

In addition her new half-siblings, Foxpaw has also earned herself a new "friend" as Springingsky called him. Dawnpaw, her grandmother's apprentice, had made himself known during a deep family discussion. Which apparently Foxpaw wasn't allowed to be a part of, so she was sent off to be "kitsat" by Dawnpaw. And right now? Foxpaw absolutley loathed the manipulative, flirty tomcat. She didn't want anything to do with him. But Soringingsky thought it would be good for her to hang around someone her age, and so now the two had been forced to be friends. How fun was that? How great is my life? The one good thing Foxpaw knew she had was her mentor. Foxpaw adored Snowyclaw, the laid back, impressionable warrior she had been given as a mentor. He was a great match for her, his calm nature suited her feiry personality. And now, Foxpaw wanted to focus on her training, put all her mind, sweat and tears into this session. This was not the time to pout or dote on drama. This was the time for her and Snowyclaw to bond and train. And Foxpaw couldn't wait. She turned around to wait for the warrior to enter the cave, bouncing from paw to paw in excitement on the dusty floor.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.