by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 09:11 AM

Old June 16th, 2020, 10:48 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Dreampaw stepped forward from beside Cottonstrike, looking up at Lionstar with her bright blue eyes.

@BILL.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old June 16th, 2020, 11:49 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Turtlepaw had been expecting to be called up but she still flinched when she heard her name, padding forward to get a new mentor. Hopefully, this one would take her out, maybe talk to her more than a few sentences. She didn't want to go through the rest of her life being ignored.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 17th, 2020, 01:31 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Cottonstrike watched as Dreampaw went forward. He wondered who would be her mentor. He settled down where he was, tucking his paws underneath him as he looked up at Lionstar.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 17th, 2020, 02:01 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

[ @Mayflower @Beau ]

"Yeah! I'll send ShadowClan warriors running with just a look!" Dizzykit got caught up in the fantasy, batting at the air in front of Foggykit with a determined look in her eyes. "I'll be named, uh, um, Dizzypuddle! Yeah, Dizzypuddle!" Puddles were fun, they were like lakes but smaller. Like her, right now she was just like a warrior but smaller! When you put your paw in a puddle it rippled and wobbled, just like her.
"Foggystirke and Dizzypuddle. Do you really think we'll be so cool?" Her gaze excited gaze turned up to Sparrowflame, her attention only turning away when she heard Lionstar speak.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 17th, 2020, 02:06 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

She might have been only three weeks old but Drizzlekit was ready for the world! Scampering out of the nest before Salmonsong can hold her back the molly rushed to the crowd. "HELLO! HI! HEY!" The white kit waved frantically at her clanmates as she pushed her way through the crowd to say hello to more cats. Light green eyes wildly roamed the area as she bounced back and forth. "HI LIONSTARRRR!" Whoo! Before she knew it Drizzlekit ran straight into her mother's leg."Oof! Oh hey Mama!" Grinning at the rosed color molly.

@Zesty Mango

----

Mossyrose calmly walked out to the clearing and sat near the edge of the clearing.

(Open)

----

Sunpaw gave a loud yawn and a few lips smack before opening his eyes to the sunlight pouring in to the apprentice den. Slowly waking up and getting up the fiery colored tom padded out to the clan meeting.

(Open)

-----

Shimmeringpool padded to the clan meeting and sat down gracefully with her tail over her paws.

(Open)
Old June 17th, 2020, 06:04 AM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

LargeKit turned and stopped back to the deputy. 'I thought this would be fun.' He flicked his tail in frustration.
@wnder
Old June 17th, 2020, 07:05 AM

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
She might have been only three weeks old but Drizzlekit was ready for the world! Scampering out of the nest before Salmonsong can hold her back the molly rushed to the crowd. "HELLO! HI! HEY!" The white kit waved frantically at her clanmates as she pushed her way through the crowd to say hello to more cats. Light green eyes wildly roamed the area as she bounced back and forth. "HI LIONSTARRRR!" Whoo! Before she knew it Drizzlekit ran straight into her mother's leg."Oof! Oh hey Mama!" Grinning at the rosed color molly.

@Zesty Mango

----

Mossyrose calmly walked out to the clearing and sat near the edge of the clearing.

(Open)

----

Sunpaw gave a loud yawn and a few lips smack before opening his eyes to the sunlight pouring in to the apprentice den. Slowly waking up and getting up the fiery colored tom padded out to the clan meeting.

(Open)

-----

Shimmeringpool padded to the clan meeting and sat down gracefully with her tail over her paws.

(Open)

Loonpaw padded into the gathered cats, her whiskers twitching with amusement at Lionstar's reprimands, and padded over to Shimmeringpool and sat down next to her.
"Hiya. Did I miss anything?" She purred, nodding at Lionstar. "Oh, I'm Loonpaw by the way." She added quickly, realizing with round, amber eyes that she hadn't actually talked to the white warrior before.

[ @Shimm ]
Weekdays: 8:00AM and 4:45PM (EDT)
Old June 17th, 2020, 09:36 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

*River-kit sat down waiting for it to begin*
Old June 17th, 2020, 11:31 AM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

Seriously? Lionstar couldn't help but be irked when he caught sight of Largekit floating around in the back of the crowd. "Do you think I'm blind?" He snapped loudly at the kit that'd been missing for moons. "I know you haven't rejoined the Clan, Largekit [ @WarriorsAndHorses]. What do you think you're doing?" From his understanding, he had been speaking to Sootflare for quite some time. Abandoning the joining discussion was not a good impression to make after being gone for so long. "Sootflare [ @wnder], get rid of him. If he can't even talk to you I don't want him here."

Now back to the important cats!

"Before I get into promoting cats.." Lionstar began to speak as the crowd mostly finished gathering. "We unfortunately have several apprentices without a mentor.

"Some disappeared, some apprentices are cats rejoining, and some had mentors that sucked and ignored them. We even have one apprentice who chose to be late for their ceremony last meeting and didn't speak to me afterward like I requested.

"This isn't hard. When I call your name, step forward. That's all you have to do.

"The longer you keep me waiting, the lower your chances of getting a mentor during this meeting are.. I'd like to make this snappy so we can be over and done with this!

"Almondpaw [ @TeamMilkBot], Dreampaw [ @Nebby], Ivypaw [ @FuzzyRatto], Ringpaw [ @Rose Child (Gay Bean)], Spiderpaw [ @hope], and Turtlepaw [ @Socks]!"

Time was ticking. At this rate, he figured he'd probably assign cats as soon as a couple moved up.

Almondpaw stepped forward.
Old June 17th, 2020, 12:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post

@Zesty Mango
Salmonsong saw Drizzlekit yowling loudly,” Yes dear? You don’t need to be yowling loudly to get my attention, Lionstar doesn’t like that very much.” she assured politely.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here