Today 09:28 PM
HR History Help
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:23 PM

Old July 17th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Tigerdawn ducked under her paws and tagged Cherrypaw on the side. "Don't Do that. Think first, aim at where I'm gonna be not where I am." Tigerdawn flicked her tail. "Try again."

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; July 17th, 2017 at 10:29 PM.
Old July 17th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn ducked under her paws and tagged Cherrypaw on the side. "Don't Do that. Think first, aim at where I'm gonna be not where I am." Tigerdawn flicked her tail. "Try again."
Cherrypaw stumbled slightly under her mentor's blow. It didn't hurt, but it was hard enough that Cherrypaw understood Tigerdawn wanted her to learn from her mistakes. "Where you're going to be," she repeated out loud. She backed away and charged Tigerdawn again. This time, she came toward her mentor's left side, intending to side jump and deal a blow to her right side when she went to guard her left.
Old July 17th, 2017, 11:07 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Foxpaw bounded into the training cave, grateful that she was getting some training amidst all of her family business. The ginger apprentice needed to get her mind off of it, she wasn't one to dote on family drama, but this news she had revived about her father's latest "activities" was quite astonishing and upsetting to her. While her grandmother and uncle accepted Burn's new kits as their own, even though they were in a different clan, Foxpaw loathed the idea. Her mouse-brained father had just decided to up and leave Thunderclan 7 moons ago, and now he was having kits with a female from a different clan? So much for our pure Thunderclan bloodline... Bow Foxpaw again wasn't one to dote on blood heritage, but she wanted absolutley nothing to do with these new kits, her half-siblings. Springingsky had been right, Foxpaw would get worked up if she heard the news. Yet the ginger molly had insisted on knowing what information Passionblaze and Springingsky had been trying to keep from her. And now that she knew? Well Foxpaw wanted to tear up every tee in her path and fling it at her father. Or was he even that? "Father" was a title for a male cat that stuck around, loved, and cared for his kits. Which was not the case for Burn. Foxpaw might as well be his brother's Pasdionblaze's kit. But it wasn't Passionblaze Mapleheart, Foxpaw's mom, fell in love with. It just had to be Burn, hadn't it?

In addition her new half-siblings, Foxpaw has also earned herself a new "friend" as Springingsky called him. Dawnpaw, her grandmother's apprentice, had made himself known during a deep family discussion. Which apparently Foxpaw wasn't allowed to be a part of, so she was sent off to be "kitsat" by Dawnpaw. And right now? Foxpaw absolutley loathed the manipulative, flirty tomcat. She didn't want anything to do with him. But Soringingsky thought it would be good for her to hang around someone her age, and so now the two had been forced to be friends. How fun was that? How great is my life? The one good thing Foxpaw knew she had was her mentor. Foxpaw adored Snowyclaw, the laid back, impressionable warrior she had been given as a mentor. He was a great match for her, his calm nature suited her feiry personality. And now, Foxpaw wanted to focus on her training, put all her mind, sweat and tears into this session. This was not the time to pout or dote on drama. This was the time for her and Snowyclaw to bond and train. And Foxpaw couldn't wait. She turned around to wait for the warrior to enter the cave, bouncing from paw to paw in excitement on the dusty floor.

Snowyclaw, Foxpaw's mentor, had no idea about what was going on in the she-cats life. He has no idea there was any 'family drama'. Maybe he would if he was a good mentor. Well, not that he wasn't a good mentor, but a good friend. Were they friends? Probably somewhere in between, or something like that. She was his new apprentice, so of course it wouldn't take five seconds for them to form some kind of bond. But now was their time to do so. Oh, I'm going to train her into the best warrior! Snowy thought, determined to train his very first apprentice well. Yeah, he may be just a little kit-like himself. He padded into the training cave with a dorky grin, remembering the times where he'd be so excited and ready for his day as an average soon-to-be-warrior-apprentice, practically radiating excitement onto everyone and everything around him, and the others where he was dragging his paws and not looking forward to it with a sore body from the days before. He took in the scent of the training cave with a sigh, inhaling through his nose to get the smell of his good ol' days as an apprentice. Full of excitement and determination, which he could see in Foxpaw's bouncing on the floor he had trained his best on not too long ago. His large, celeste eyes went from wandering around the cave to his apprentice. "I guess I don't have to ask if you're ready, huh?" He chuckled. He stretched, rump in air, before standing straight again. "I guess it's obvious, but we're gonna be training in combat today! A territory tour can wait, so consider yourself lucky for me skipping the boring stuff for now," he said with a playful smirk.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]

Last edited by bright !; July 17th, 2017 at 11:08 PM.
Old July 18th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Might disappear again

Tigerdawn twisted to defend her left side. "Ha!" She meowed.

Character Site

Old July 18th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Tigerdawn twisted to defend her left side. "Ha!" She meowed.
Cherrypaw leapt sideways as soon as she saw her mentor twist and in the direction the apprentice appeared to be aiming, and snapped out a paw toward Tigerdawn's exposed right side.
Old July 18th, 2017, 07:57 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

The sandy colored apprentice led the way into the territory, her eyes perfectly serious as she stared ahead into the trees. It was almost as though she had been carved from stone, standing erect and perfectly still... calm... awaiting the moment when the apprentice with her own name would join. It was so strange to meet another Kestrelpaw - yes, she had known there must be someone else out there who shared either her own name or a name similar to hers, but that didn't make it any less weird. Especially since the other Kestrelpaw was in her own Clan. Geez, this got confusing after a while. "Where's your favorite spot to hunt?" She asked. Her voice remained calm, her stance was calm, and her eyes were calm, but there seemed to be an almost extra spring in her step from the moment she had entered the territory. That spring entered her step every time she set paw in the territory... for her, it was impossible to keep it from coming. After all, how could anyone not be happy in the territory? It was the perfect area. It was beautiful, and it smelled nice... everything that Kestrelpaw would want in an area. To her, ThunderClan was perfect. To her everything about it was perfect, and it always would be.
@BluBunny
(I'm sorry this is so late! I forgot all about this RP, haha - I meant to post this starter a long time ago

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 18th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Might disappear again

Tigerdawn blinked in surprise as her apprentice tagged her right side. She fell to the ground with a soft thump. Woah... I fell for it... She realized. She tricked me! I'm surprised! Tigerdawn got to her paws and looked at her apprentice. "Well done." She meowed. "I am Not proud of you! No JK! JK! very proud of you. I'm glad to have you as an apprentice. And remember, if anyone picks on you, then come tell me."

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; July 18th, 2017 at 08:56 PM.
Old July 18th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Tigerdawn blinked in surprise as her apprentice tagged her right side. She fell to the ground with a soft thump. Woah... I fell for it... She realized. She tricked me! I'm surprised! Tigerdawn got to her paws and looked at her apprentice. "Well done." She meowed. "I am Not proud of you! No JK! JK! very proud of you. I'm glad to have you as an apprentice. And remember, if anyone picks on you, then come tell me."
Lol!

Cherrypaw saw her mentor fall to her side and leapt back, a warm surge of satisfaction swelling in her as she realized had managed to land a blow on a seasoned warrior, and she felt herself puff up with pride at Tigerdawn's praise and gratitude that her mentor knew about Sunpaw's bullying and was willing to listen. "Thank you, Tigerdawn." The little shecat crouched, her tail swishing in the air. Can you teach me one move before we finish for the day? I feel like I could take on all of Windclan, single-pawed!" she meowed.
Old July 18th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Might disappear again

(Just imagine a Mentor saying that to their Apprentice though!)

Tigerdawn nodded. "Sure!" She crouched and waved her tail. "Alright, you dart under your enemy, like this," She meowed as she darted under a bush. "But as you go you swipe their legs out from under them. So it'd be like this." Tigerdawn darted under the bush, but this time she hit the bark or root, or stem, whatever! I'm feeling lazy! with her paw, causing the bush to shake and knock leaves off. Once on the other side she stood up straight and turned to apprentice. "Alright, you try it on me."

(This Is A Real Move From The Books... I Think. I Remember Reading About It Though.)

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; July 18th, 2017 at 09:39 PM.
Old July 18th, 2017, 11:43 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
(Just imagine a Mentor saying that to their Apprentice though!)

Tigerdawn nodded. "Sure!" She crouched and waved her tail. "Alright, you dart under your enemy, like this," She meowed as she darted under a bush. "But as you go you swipe their legs out from under them. So it'd be like this." Tigerdawn darted under the bush, but this time she hit the bark or root, or stem, whatever! I'm feeling lazy! with her paw, causing the bush to shake and knock leaves off. Once on the other side she stood up straight and turned to apprentice. "Alright, you try it on me."

(This Is A Real Move From The Books... I Think. I Remember Reading About It Though.)
That would be terrible! Hilarious, mind you, but oh the poor apprentice!

Cherrypaw sized up the space between herself and her mentor and dove forward, trying to dart underneath.

I think it is. If I recall, when a mentor was teaching it to their apprentice, they brought their wait down on them and pinned them. Seems like kind of a...Richard move? I don't remember this sites policy on profanity, but I'm pretty sure its not allowed.