by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:03 PM

Old September 15th, 2017, 10:40 AM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Now, the feline was watching him intently. Almost as though she were trying to see if she could peek into his mind, see what he was hiding behind the laugh and the friendly smile. Nothing. She couldn't get past a single line of defense. And honestly, Caracalfrost wasn't that surprised - maybe Darkzephyr didn't have any! Just because he was a cat without an eye didn't mean he was evil. There were cats with worse scars, and they were some of the greatest Caracalfrost had ever met. Not that she was stupid... on the second note, she thought that Darkzephyr was minorly annoying. She didn't really like cats who were constantly pleased with life, as he seemed to be. Though she was on the optimistic side herself, that didn't mean that she liked everyone who was happy and excitable. On the contrary, she seemed to prefer the type of friend who was loyal and calm and quiet sometimes.

Though she guessed that Darkzephyr was like that at times, from the type of cat that she could guess he was by his appearance. Although right now, he had her fooled. Completely and totally under his spell... completely and totally having her feeling as though he really was a good cat, and as though he actually did like her. What an assumption! Though Caracalfrost couldn't know what he was trying to do. At his question, she sighed and lowered her head to look at her paws. "Yes." Her eyes didn't rise from the ground and she stared at her paws as though trying to push them into the ground through sheer willpower, as impossible as that might be. "With my best friend, as a matter of fact." Now, Caracalfrost wasn't planning on going into detail.

She didn't want to tell him all what had happened. How much she really did love her best friend, and the rejection that she felt every time he was with his mate. How upset she had been when that had first happened, and when she had found out about his little "flings," and how glad she was when he continued being her friend despite the fact that Everwhisper (his mate) didn't approve. Caracalfrost felt as though she needed to have a little talk with his precious mate for that. It was horrible when mates didn't trust each other, but as far as she was concerned, the she cat was stupid if she believed that Sorreltuft would do something against her again. He had taken her in as a mate! Of his own free will, no one had asked him to! She should be grateful, but the feline had seen none of her gratitude if she was.

And even if she was - she had a really funny way of showing it. A way that included getting angry, and throwing tantrums, or at least that was what Caracalfrost's perception of the situation was. Though maybe she saw the she cat through a different mind then the one she saw everyone else with. It was funny, when Caracalfrost wanted to she could act more like a pessimist then anyone else. Or, I should say when she didn't want to, actually. She never wanted to be. And yet here she was, thinking about Everwhisper and grouching about it. What a life this was.

It was scary here. It smelled like fish, and hostile cats, and Cougarsnow could almost feel herself slipping away from sanity. It was scary for her, she hated being here. Although sometimes the cats were nice, Cougarsnow was still terrified. She felt just about as scared as it got. Couldn't they go home now? Surely the flooding was doing better, or they could have stayed somewhere in the Outskirts... ThunderClan... WindClan... anywhere would have been better but here. The ginger and white cat was doing her best to make herself very, very small and avoid conversation; at the moment she was crouched down in the clearing hiding as though it were her only chance of survival. It certainly felt as though it was. She was scared that half the cats here would like to see her dead and the other half would like to chase her out and, given a chance, they wouldn't hesitate to carry out what was currently just their fantasy. A shudder went down the feline's spine and she anxiously shifted her weight from one paw to another, thinking and hoping that things weren't going to be bad. Please, StarClan, let us be able to go home soon. I just want to go home. That was all she wanted, was to get out of this place and head back to ShadowClan. Where it was still scary, but at least it was familiar. Cougarsnow didn't hold conversations back home either, but... somehow she felt as though she had more freedom to there.

@Lawlipop
As the molly confessed to her about her vague mid-life crisis. Darkzephyr cocked his head at her, but he decided not to press it and he gave a false frown of sympathy. He hated, with every minute, this act, but the more he kept it up, the easier it got to him, and he found himself relaxing in his new charismatic personality. The black tom saw as Caracalfrost stared intently at her paws, scrutinizing them as if they were more important than the conversation at hand. He noticed the subtle movements she made when she was thinking about her best friend, how her tail slightly flicked and her eyes narrowed. Darkzephyr imagined it hadn't been a happy situation, and there was some impediment, but he figured he would find out in time, if all went smoothly. Why wouldn't it go smoothly? He was the puppeteer, and she - and all the other cats he had under his paw - were the helpless puppets. Surely his plan was foolproof. No one would ever know his true intentions.

"That's unfortunate,"
murmured Darkzephyr, glancing at the she-cat, hiding fake pity in his gaze. He couldn't understand why the pathetic she-cat would waste her time on love. Before he knew that, he would have almost considered her slightly intelligent! But Caracalfrost was slipping, revealing more and more of herself every moment. "Everything comes full circle though. I'm sure you'll have the life you aspire, one day." What a bland statement! The tom figured she wanted a family life. To have a mate and kits. Well, if that was her wish, little did she know how he would make it come true, one way or another. As much as she was minor, she was a fairly large part in his legacy. Maybe he'd develop an emotion more real, only if just a sliver. As a kit, he had been told to fake it until he made it. He believed with his soul that that would not occur - either way, this she-cat had already committed herself to his plot, whether she realized it or not.

Any other cat would think he was sick, cruel, and terrible, if they could truly step inside his mind. But to him, he was none of that - he was simply hardened by years of harsh lessons taught to him through unfortunate events. He grew tired of the pain and loss and ossified, so anything that would traumatize another cat just simply bounced off of his shell. Simply putting it, he had emotionally lost feeling. He didn't feel happy, but he never felt sad. He never felt supportive, but he never was angry, unless something happened to not go his way - which was rare, because up until now, he had barely had any furture plans anyway.

But no one needed to know that, especially not Caracalfrost. So sitting there, he had forced himself to act, to improvise, to do anything it took to manipulate her mind to make her see him as the cat he needed her to see. At least, that seemed simple enough.
Old September 15th, 2017, 02:07 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Marigoldstream liked his name. Dream. She did that a lot, maybe they both did. She already liked him. Wait, was she going too fast? She wasn't sure, hopefully she wasn't! She tended to do that and scare others off. Marigoldstream thought about her name. She was called Marigoldkit for her golden-ginger pelt, later earning the name Marigoldpaw. She then got the name she had now, Marigoldstream, for her bright blue eyes. She enjoyed it, it sounded like a calm stream with marigold petals swaying in it. She wouldn't dream of changing her name. She was glad it wasn't something like Marigoldheart, or even Marigoldclaw. Those sounded boring to her. She wasn't sure why he didn't have a suffix, but didn't question it. "Yep! Your name is nice, it sounds nice." She smiled, eyes shining. His voice was flirty, though she didn't bring it up. Perhaps it wasn't on purpose.

"Yeah, it seemed to take moons to get here!" She agreed, her paws slowly getting less numb. They'd began to loose feeling a bit ago, though she didn't know when. "Yeah, I feel so bad for the families who lost others." Marigoldstream sighed, glad she survived. He cleared the emotion from his voice, making her a bit confused. Maybe he just didn't like getting too upset, which was kind of understandable. Marigold herself didn't like being sad, nobody really did. She thanked StarClan silently she had lived, she still had so much to do with her life! A mate, kits, maybe finding a few other things to live up to. Marigoldstream wondered if he realized she was from ThunderClan..no, he hadn't brought it up, so he probably didn't. She'd definitely seen him before, so they knew of each other's existance, but nothing else before this. WindClan sounded too..open and crowded, and ThunderClan, now that she thought about it, would surely recognize her pelt and eyes. Even her name perhaps, she'd left them as Marigoldpaw, but she looked exactly like she did as an apprentice. Well, taller. And more adapted for ShadowClan, but besides that the same. "Perhaps, it'd be interesting to live in a gorge." Marigoldstream replied jokingly, nodding slightly. A gorge would be interesting for sure, with all the rocks and adaptations and different prey. She wasn't sure she'd totally like it, but it'd be better than their flooded camp. She blinked, she could never leave ShadowClan! She'd already left ThunderClan, she had to be loyal to her new home. "That'd be weird." She giggled, imagining it. "There have always been 5 Clans, minus those cruel rogue Clans and the Syndicate of course." She mewed, though it wasn't impossible. The forest stretched far out, some places she didn't even know beyond the borders. It was an idea, but it just felt..weird. 6 Clans? 7 Clans? It'd always been 5, 4 without SkyClan. She probably seemed odd, just now talking to him after the flood. They were in the same Clan after all. Excuse..uh...oh! There are a ton of ShadowClan cats, bring that up! "Yep." She replied, her eyes teasing. "Why would I be talking to you if I was afraid? And like I said, I like talking to new cats, there are hundreds in ShadowClan." She replied. She wasn't afraid, truthfully, she'd just never found her eyes on him for too long before. But now, she was hoping they could be friends. Or more. You lovesick mouse-brain She sighed at herself in her mind, though she ignored it.
''Ah, thank you.'' Well, wasn't she sweet. Filled with compliments. It made Dream almost feel a certain way. Not out of sappiness or love, but more so cautious. He didn't know if she carried ulterior motives, and he didn't bother to bring it up. She could be innocent. Just naturally sweet, and that would had been okay. Dream could be friendly...when he wanted. Though he wasn't the bold one out the duo of his best friend. That was the other one. Dream was more...reclusive. He liked having company, being able to charm many of them without even trying. But, other than that. Dream found that he could think straightforwardly without others around him to dampen his mood. When he turned to glance at her, her eyes were shining. Dream gave a smile back, though it was more...cautious than anything. As stated before, the tom didn't know her intentions. And, even if Dream could be kind at times - he wasn't. Not all the time at least. ''I can definitely tell why your name is Marigold,'' He roamed his eyes over the she'cat small size, noting the color of her fur. A dark ginger like the flower. His whiskers twitched in amusment, ''Is it alright if I call you Marigold, hm?''

As their topic of conversation switched, Dream simply nodded at her words, becoming a tad distance as the flood recalled back in his mind. It had came unexpectedly, but Dream refused to show that he was scared. He was a pretty skillful warrior with sturdy limbs that was easy to walk on rough terrain. She was right about that though. The families that were lost. Dream could only lift his muzzle into the air to embrace the sky because he had nothing to say to that. ''Well, life is short.'' He muttered. ''You're here one moment, and gone the next.'' Death was not something he wanted to think about. Especially since he was living. Still breathing. To him, that's all that mattered. As they switched over to talking about the different clans, Dream allowed a small smile to grace his muzzle. ''Heh, it's just an idea.'' That's something Dream had plenty of. Many ideas. Artful ideas. Picturesque ideas. ''Personally, I like having other clans around. It adds diverse, you know what I mean? One clan would just be pretty boring.'' His paws started to feel comfortable again. Comfortable enough to start walking, but he did not wish to get lost within the crowd. ''I'm pretty loyal to Shadowclan and all. Just the different clans, and the more cats.'' It didn't pass him if there were other clans in the forest. Dream had his fair share of roaming around and meeting different cats...some of which he regretted. Two of which were here. But, being the tom he was, he forced himself to forget about them and enjoy the time his clan would stay here. He turned to glance at her quickly, huffing his response. ''Yeah, hundreds in Shadowclan. I don't know why you made me so lucky,'' His voice was filled with sarcasm, but the good type of sarcasm, that showed he was amused with her company. ''And, I can be very intimidating if I wanted to be,'' He proclaimed, puffing out his chest to display his pride. ''Don't tempt me though - That's definitely not a side you wish to see.'' It was a fair warning. Dream had a temper like others, but his was something that was hard to get to. And, once it was there, it was deadly. ''But, I'm sure we'll be good friends.'' He smiled at her. Friends was something Dream liked to make.
Old September 15th, 2017, 03:58 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
You mean I actually have to eat them?! Mulberrykit opened her mouth to complain, then closed it as she thought about what she was saying. She'd already been rude once that day; complaining about something else would definitely hinder her track record. Well if complaining might be rude, how can anyone know what I like and don't like? The young kit looked up at Tigerpaw, showing disgust, anger, and even a bit of fear through her amber orbs. If she couldn't verbally voice her opinions, she'd find other ways to get her point across. Besides, she seems to get me. I think she'll understand what I mean. The she-kit really liked the apprentice, as they seemed to get one another. Maybe we can be friends when I become and apprentice!

It'd been ten seconds, and Mulberrykit hadn't said anything. This must be a new record, she thought, awed. She was never, not ever quiet, not even when others were talking. She felt it was necessary for her voice to be heard... even though no one listened. Since she was just a kit, no one took her ideas seriously, except her siblings and the other, younger kits. Maybe she will... "What's your name?" She randomly questioned, letting her other emotions leave her eyes in hopes Tigerpaw had received her message. "I'm Mulberrykit, and I'll be an apprentice soon, like you!" She grinned, her tail swishing from side to side slowly. She was extremely happy considering she'd just been angry and upset, but that was the kit for ya; frustrated one moment, but excited the second you switch topics.

Tigerpaw held back a chuckle when the kit gave her a disgusted look, she knew what she meant and couldn't help mentally agreeing with her. She wasn't a big fan of fish but she had to eat something, her eyes widened as the Mulberrykit asked for her name, 'I can't believe I didn't introduce myself!' she thought.

"My name is Tigerpaw! whats your name? Oh! that'll be exciting!!" Her ears turned towards the kit and a smile broke out on her face.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old September 15th, 2017, 04:27 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''Ah, thank you.'' Well, wasn't she sweet. Filled with compliments. It made Dream almost feel a certain way. Not out of sappiness or love, but more so cautious. He didn't know if she carried ulterior motives, and he didn't bother to bring it up. She could be innocent. Just naturally sweet, and that would had been okay. Dream could be friendly...when he wanted. Though he wasn't the bold one out the duo of his best friend. That was the other one. Dream was more...reclusive. He liked having company, being able to charm many of them without even trying. But, other than that. Dream found that he could think straightforwardly without others around him to dampen his mood. When he turned to glance at her, her eyes were shining. Dream gave a smile back, though it was more...cautious than anything. As stated before, the tom didn't know her intentions. And, even if Dream could be kind at times - he wasn't. Not all the time at least. ''I can definitely tell why your name is Marigold,'' He roamed his eyes over the she'cat small size, noting the color of her fur. A dark ginger like the flower. His whiskers twitched in amusment, ''Is it alright if I call you Marigold, hm?''

As their topic of conversation switched, Dream simply nodded at her words, becoming a tad distance as the flood recalled back in his mind. It had came unexpectedly, but Dream refused to show that he was scared. He was a pretty skillful warrior with sturdy limbs that was easy to walk on rough terrain. She was right about that though. The families that were lost. Dream could only lift his muzzle into the air to embrace the sky because he had nothing to say to that. ''Well, life is short.'' He muttered. ''You're here one moment, and gone the next.'' Death was not something he wanted to think about. Especially since he was living. Still breathing. To him, that's all that mattered. As they switched over to talking about the different clans, Dream allowed a small smile to grace his muzzle. ''Heh, it's just an idea.'' That's something Dream had plenty of. Many ideas. Artful ideas. Picturesque ideas. ''Personally, I like having other clans around. It adds diverse, you know what I mean? One clan would just be pretty boring.'' His paws started to feel comfortable again. Comfortable enough to start walking, but he did not wish to get lost within the crowd. ''I'm pretty loyal to Shadowclan and all. Just the different clans, and the more cats.'' It didn't pass him if there were other clans in the forest. Dream had his fair share of roaming around and meeting different cats...some of which he regretted. Two of which were here. But, being the tom he was, he forced himself to forget about them and enjoy the time his clan would stay here. He turned to glance at her quickly, huffing his response. ''Yeah, hundreds in Shadowclan. I don't know why you made me so lucky,'' His voice was filled with sarcasm, but the good type of sarcasm, that showed he was amused with her company. ''And, I can be very intimidating if I wanted to be,'' He proclaimed, puffing out his chest to display his pride. ''Don't tempt me though - That's definitely not a side you wish to see.'' It was a fair warning. Dream had a temper like others, but his was something that was hard to get to. And, once it was there, it was deadly. ''But, I'm sure we'll be good friends.'' He smiled at her. Friends was something Dream liked to make.
"Why no problem." She mewed, her eyes shining with amusement. Marigoldstream was a bit cautious with her replies, just in case his friendliness was a bit too...fake. It didn't seem like that, but she needed to be just a little held-back. She knew he had a bit of a temper, or so she'd heard, so it was best to just agree and lightly tease for now. That seemed like a good plan, since they just met. Marigoldstream was naturally sweet, but she knew some others weren't. She'd met some pretty rude cats, but Dream didn't seem very rude, or even snarky. Marigoldstream smiled at him happily, though it was a bit unsure. He wasn't doing anything odd, but she wasn't totally stupid, she needed to make sure he was safe to befriend. She was oblivious in love, not friendship. "Yeah, it is quite obvious." She chuckled, her tail curling slightly. Her fur was dark ginger, almost the exact same color as the flower her prefix was after. After a second of tossing her thoughts, she shrugged. "I don't see why not." She mewed.

Marigoldstream didn't like talking of the flood. It reminded her that lives had been lost in the fray, some kits or elders who couldn't save themselves. She shuddered slightly, again thanking the stars she had made it out alright. Perhaps a bit more anxious than normal, but not scarred or anything. She didn't like to think of death, it wasn't scary to her, well of course it unnerved her but other than that, it was just...disturbing to think about. At least she was still alive and kicking, able to serve her Clan. "It'd be cool to have another Clan, though. Something new." She mewed, wondering if there was one out there, somewhere, away from the main Clans. "And if all the cats were the same" she shivered slightly, "Then RiverClan would have every cat swimming, WindClan would have every cat running, ThunderClan would have others falling from trees, SkyClan would have everyone in a gorge, and ShadowClan would have everyone liking the shadows." She chuckled, putting each of the Clans into one little group they'd become if there was only one Clan. Her paws had regained feeling, which was good. She could have walked around a bit, but she didn't want to be swept away in the crowd of cats. Besides, it was nice to sit with Dream and just talk about..stuff. "Same." She agreed. She was completely loyal to ShadowClan, she left ThunderClan for it, but she liked the other Clans and her friends there. She didn't really have any friends in RiverClan, but that'd probably change. She chuckled at his friendly sarcasm, her own sarcasm having leaked a bit before. "Alright, I'll keep that in mind." She teased. He probably had some sort of temper, though it hadn't shown. Guess i'm doing something right, he hasn't gone insane from my company. She thought, smiling still. "I'd like that." She mewed happily.
Old September 15th, 2017, 04:36 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Tigerpaw held back a chuckle when the kit gave her a disgusted look, she knew what she meant and couldn't help mentally agreeing with her. She wasn't a big fan of fish but she had to eat something, her eyes widened as the Mulberrykit asked for her name, 'I can't believe I didn't introduce myself!' she thought.

"My name is Tigerpaw! whats your name? Oh! that'll be exciting!!" Her ears turned towards the kit and a smile broke out on her face.
"I know, right? Then I'll get to hunt, and fight, and do all kinds of things for the Clan!" At this rate Mulberrykit was going to wear herself out with the next sentence she spoke. She was practically bouncing up and down with each word, and her eyes were shining with newfound pride. Even though she knew Tigerpaw had already achieved these things, it felt good to have someone listen to her anyway. I like her. She's nice, and friendly, and listens to cats like me! "I like you." Having no boundaries and no regards to the obvious or blunt, the she-kit looked the apprentice right in the eye and stated her feelings. "You're nice. I'm sure you'll grow up to be a great warrior." Her eyes still had their shine, but now it was more of an awe-filled shine versus a prideful shine. Even if she was outspoken and rude, the young kit knew what most cats liked to hear - though she expressed this in a different and much less controversial way.

On the subject of how nice Tigerpaw was, Mulberrykit made a list of all the attributes she was certain the apprentice had. She's nice, she's kind, she's funny - I think. I hope... she's friendly, she's caring, she's helpful... The list continued, on and on, mostly with repeating characteristics, as the kit's knowledge wasn't as broad as a warrior's. Because of this, though, she ended up staring off into space... which happened to be Tigerpaw's eyes. So she sat there, awkwardly looking into the she-cat's eyes which she mentally listed a bunch of descriptions of her friend. She's a leader, she's selfless, she's nice, she's kind...

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!

Last edited by MaskedBandits; September 15th, 2017 at 04:36 PM.
Old September 15th, 2017, 05:54 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Whispers eyes widened. He was not..expecting that reaction. Such a loving, comforting one. He was expecting for Russet to call him a liar, pester him and ask him why he didnt tell him sooner. But instead, he was only met with loving eyes, a soft touch to his fur and a mumble of I love yous, and small sweet words. He gave a small smile, a genuine one, unlike before. ¨I love you too,¨ his voice was quiet, closing his eyes and leaning into the toms touch. It honestly felt like the biggest weight off of his shoulders to tell Russet that. He had been keeping the secret for so long now. His ears twitched at Russets words. He felt...safe. Protected. ¨You dont have to fight my battles for me,love. I can deal with Clawpaw on my own.¨He didnt want to drag Russet into his family problems, he didnt want Clawpaw to look at him like some pet that couldnt fight his own wars.
"...i can't have behavior like that in my clan- you know this, whisperblaze. if this is happening right now, it needs to be ended." russetstar murmured in a rather stern tone, his claws almost begging to unsheathe, to dig into the camp flooring in anger. he couldn't let this happen, not when it was his duty to make sure that his clan was safe for everyone. he couldn't believe that he hadn't noticed any of these hostile behaviors before- and though of course there would be a few disagreements between riverclan and shadowclan while the two stayed together in the same camp, disrespect like this couldn't be tolerated. "...promise me you'll stay safe, alright? if she pulls anything again, i'm going to get involved." the leader instructed, his eyes narrowing at just the idea of anything happening to his mate, of something that could hurt him or make him feel bad about himself. it just wasn't right.
Old September 15th, 2017, 07:42 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
"I have always loved you.." She murmured softly to him; a smile on her face as she did so.
"I've always loved you too." Splashfeather purred, his smile widening as his gaze locked with the molly's.
Old September 15th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit liked the sound of this feline. When she tripped over her paws, she giggled a little bit, not out of rudeness, but the fact that she strange back up with a scrunched nose a bit of mud sticking to her pelt. "I'm Mulberrykit," She announced, allowing her smile to take up her whole face. Yay! A new ShadowClan friend! The kit jumped up from her sitting position, her eyes aglow now. "Hey! You wanna play a game?" She asked. "I love games. Maybe if we can find a mossball..." But as she looked around, she couldn't see one in sight. Odd. Who doesn't have mossballs lying around for us?

But its absence gave Mulberrykit a new idea. "I don't see a mossball anywhere... so maybe we could play find the mossball!" She jumped up, excited at the prospect of a new game. I hope Palekit likes it... I hope we can be friends! She was always looking for friends, but a lot of cats her age didn't really like hanging out with her. I wonder why... It totally wasn't the fact that she could be bossy or outspoken... "You wanna play?" She continued bouncing as she waited for the other kit's answer.
"Mulberrykit," Palekit repeated, her face a show of seriousness for a brief second before her green eyes lit up with excitement. The small kit rose back to her paws and gave a mimicking bounce to what the other feline was doing, quickly getting just as excited. "A game? Cool!" She agreed immediately, not a small hint of hesitation to her. After all, she hadn't been doing much of anything the past few days, and while the young kit was really not yet old enough to understand what was going on, she knew something was definitely amiss so didn't dare speak up about her boredom. Besides, Strawberrythorn- while being a very loving mother- was a very fierce cat. The queen hadn't done anything to upset Palekit, but she still was very wary of upsetting her mother. She didn't want to be scolded, not one bit. Plus, she already didn't like upsetting or disappointing others, striving to only impress or entertain. She followed the rules that she knew perfectly, and if she was told off for doing something wrong she felt crushed.

The rules! Playing wouldn't break the rules, right? Palekit wasn't quite sure how everything worked here, so she figured it'd be best to make sure. "I'd love to play that! We won't be doing anything wrong though, right?" Her tiny head tilted to the side and she stopped her bouncing movements for a short time while she awaited the other kit's answer. But she was already looking forward to playing and making a new friend, so her eyes darted away from Mulberrykit and began to scan the clearing, looking for a moss ball. She knew what moss was! There was a bit of it in the nests here, and it smelled a bit like what the Shadowclan nursery nests smelled like. Palekit hadn't ever fully seen the nursery, and what brief memories she had of their old home were already fading as she was so young, but she thought she had a memory of this moss Mulberrykit had mentioned. So, she was sure she'd do just fine in this game.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|

Last edited by Doodle; September 15th, 2017 at 08:31 PM.
Old September 15th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
"I've always loved you too." Splashfeather purred, his smile widening as his gaze locked with the molly's.
"Really?" She smiles brightly.
Old September 15th, 2017, 09:47 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@Clover

What did I do in life to deserve this? The white-furred warrior lay somberly in the clearing, her head between her paws and her blue eyes closed. She may have looked like she was sleeping, but the feline had not gotten sleep in days. Even though her best friend, Scorchingflame, was back, it still wasn't enough to take her mind off all of the horrible things that had happened to her lately. And now, as she was trying to get some rest, she was remembering back to all of the bad things that happened in her life.
She had been born into a family of cats with trust issues, anger issues, dramatic issues, and all of that. Her mother had never really been the mother she needed. Seablaze was too abrupt and sassy for Shellfeather to handle. So, she only visited her mother when she absolutely had to. Her two littermate brothers were gone, both of them supposed dead. And her father had never been around much. Her sister was a whole nother bad story, bad influence that affected Shellfeather's life greatly. Then there was her younger brother. Shellfeather felt like Tumblestep was the only good thing in life she still had. Everything and everyone else brought back bad memories. Even Scorchingflame. She tried not to think about the bad things that specific things or cats brought to her mind, as she knew that they wee innocent and didn't know they'd hurt her. Although some did know they had hurt her. But of course they wouldn't do anything about it.
Shellfeather just wanted to restart her life. She wanted to take a big step back all the way to when she was born. She could've encouraged her parents more rather than ignoring them for their behavior. She could have spent more time with Softglow and seen what was making her so upset. She could've devoted her life to another tomcat, a tomcat that made her feel even better than Russetstar ever had. She could've raised kits in a stable family. But, Shellfeather knew she couldn't rewind. "But I can take a step forward, continue on, and change as I am going." The feline lifted her head, her blue eyes suddenly gaining more spark to them. Her son Spicepaw had always been an inspiration to her, he was so strong and could handle change very well. And for the young cat he still was, Shellfeather found him quite wise and full of helpful life advice. But that is what she needed to do. Take a step forwards, and change her life as she went, adapting and creating things the way she imagined them. I still have some youth in me. I still have time.
Cloversplash, as she so often did, had simply wandered into the clearing, no intent in her action and little thought as she moved. Lately, her life had been on the up; she'd become mates with her best friend, Frostedhawk, and given birth to her beautiful daughter Juniperpaw. Beyond that, she was amazingly happy; she had so many friends and family supporting her journey through life, after all of Frostedhawk's family cheerfully adopted her, that she was not even looking for new people to be friends with. As she was incredibly nurturing, not having someone to care for was a bit disarming. So, hence her bored wandering through the territory and clearing, absentmindedly searching for something she didn't know she was for. And now, she saw a white tabby with the faintest of silver markings sprawled towards the edge of the clearing. With keen, clear eyes, despite being a mental age far older than what she seemed, she could tell the molly was not truly sleeping; instead, resting in some sort of state, though she has clear furrowed lines of worry etched into her face. Ears pricked, Cloversplash beelined towards the she-cat, who she recognized, vaguely, as Shellfeather, a senior warrior just a hair older than herself.
Quietly, she padded towards the molly, and silently sank down next to Shellfeather, resting her head serenely on her paws.

"So," she murmured softly, unintrusively, "want to talk, Shell?" Cloversplash kept her voice especially soft, unsure if she'd simply provoke the tabby into disgruntled silence. Her ears flicked, and she purposely let out a long, quiet yawn, signaling her own comfort in the situation, to attempt and ease the other cat into it, if they so felt inclined. But, of course, she didn't have a terribly clear vision of Shellfeather's past, and so, instead, would passively allow her to share emotions or experiencing as she felt fit.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending