by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 01:59 PM

Old May 22nd, 2023, 09:08 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

Thornclaw walked through the pinewatch patch while looking for burdock root and yellow bells. The tom sighed as he searched and searched until inding a plant that looked like the 2 herbs he was looking for. he carefully grabbed some burdock root then grabbed some yellow bells carefully. The tom sighed hoping he pleased elmshadow a little. His paws turned him around and started to head back to shadowclan

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old May 26th, 2023, 04:55 PM
eternally tired

➵ venus ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @The Doctor

venus quirked her head as an outsider tripped out of a bush in front of her. her eyes squinted and her gaze sharpened at the cat. "who are you?" were the only words that escaped her maw. his initial entrance killed any possible intimidation he may of had on venus, she saw weakness. and that was all she saw. you had to kill any possibility of that in these lawless lands, it could and would get you killed.. at least from what venus inquired. the fact her that her 'friends' that stayed indoors and safe used to badmouth this lifestyle now baffled her, which differed from her opinion of it before. god, if only venus knew what she'd be getting into months later.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old May 26th, 2023, 05:16 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshall View Post
➵ venus ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @The Doctor

venus quirked her head as an outsider tripped out of a bush in front of her. her eyes squinted and her gaze sharpened at the cat. "who are you?" were the only words that escaped her maw. his initial entrance killed any possible intimidation he may of had on venus, she saw weakness. and that was all she saw. you had to kill any possibility of that in these lawless lands, it could and would get you killed.. at least from what venus inquired. the fact her that her 'friends' that stayed indoors and safe used to badmouth this lifestyle now baffled her, which differed from her opinion of it before. god, if only venus knew what she'd be getting into months later.
Parsley snarled viciously and tried to make himself look bigger and it worked (sort of) "None of your business!" he snapped angrily he may only be 6 moons but he could fight ...to the death if he had to...the young tom's eyes flared with furiousity and his fur bristling.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 4th, 2023, 02:03 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Petal**

It’d been a couple days since she’d left Thunderclan and she wasn’t sure where to go. She walked aimlessly for the first day then the second day she lingered. She was still within range of the clans, she could smell them all around her. Part of her didn’t want to stay near, knowing she was unwelcome, now even more so than before, but also because she knew Delphic’s intense hatred of the clans. If Delphic was still out there, Petal knew she wouldn’t be far from her enemies. But her mind was preoccupied with other matters and she found herself more fatigued than she’d ever been before. She didn’t know where to place the changes she could feel within her body, it’d be months before she herself would put it all together: her outings with Pignut, the sudden waves of mild nausea, the exhaustion and fatigue…Even the kits inside of her were yet to small to flutter for their mother’s attentions…
She dropped her concerns over her own fatigue and rose to her paws, setting out directly away from the clans. She wanted as much distance between herself and the clans as possible. Because of Thunderclan, because of Blackfir, because of Delphic, and maybe most of all, considering everything, because she didn’t want the blindness that Pignut cursed her with to pull her back to him in Windclan where she’d so likely be faced with that many more challenges against her lifelong goals to survive…

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old June 22nd, 2023, 07:30 PM

My Mood: Amused
ShadowClan Re: Pinewatch Patch

A CLAIM TO THE LAND

Evergreen decided to claim a small patch of land (about 1 square acre) to live in. She carved out a large tree trunk as a den, and used lots of moss to make it comfy.
Old June 22nd, 2023, 07:38 PM

My Mood: Amused

Evergreen marked an area of 3 meters in every direction. She covered the marks with brambles, leaving only one entrance to her camp. Inside the camp, she hollowed out a large tree as a den before filling it with moss. She'd be claiming this area as her own.
Old June 29th, 2023, 04:42 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

- Drift -
[ Closed - Gathering post ]
Although the tom had never been to this stretch of territory before he could tell where he was, as although stale, clan scent littered the field. It felt odd being this close to any clan, he had spent these past eleven moons far far away from home, so now the scent of even a foreign clan made his heart feel like it was about to jump out of his chest. Sure, he had been growing increasingly anxious for each pawstep he got closer to Windclan, for every subconscious thought too, but this was on a completely different level, it almost made him want to throw up.

He felt dizzy as he passed through the flower filled field, narrowly avoiding stepping over a rogues scent maker, his mind once again buzzing with scenarios of the worst. Immediately being tossed out, getting clawed to death by his former clanmates, being executed for even daring to show his face. He paused, his paws now shaky as the final thought popped into his head, what if fireflame didn't care? this simple sentence sent him spiralling. What if she hated him for coming back? What if she had replaced him? What if she had forgotten about him? "I can't do this, I can't, I can't." his heart caught in his throat like a cat trying to claw him from the inside, these possibilities growing far too overwhelming for him.

He shifted himself backwards, ready to dart right back the way he'd come, all the way back to the barn, however his friends words rang softly through his ears. "If a 'stranger' like me didn't hate you, why would they?" of course she had been talking about her friends, and she had been reassuring him before introducing them to him, but it applied here too. "It's normal to think about the worst, kiddo. hell, when I first saw you I thought you I thought your were dead," she had added onto a later conversation, "but, you might be pleasantly surprised if you at least try. he took a little breath, attempting to steady himself. Out of context her words where much smarter than they were in context, which was a bit funny to Drift seeing how fluff brained she'd act sometimes. He took another, larger shaky breath, she was right though, he should at least try, it wasn't like he wanted to live in Windclan again, so even if he was turned away it wouldn't be the end of the world.

He hesitantly drew his paw forward again, his heart still pounding harder than he thought possible, before beginning to make his way towards the moors, grabbing a couple 'don't kill me' gifts as he passed them.
I could be pleasantly surprised.
(+1 comfrey root, +2 sorrel, +1 random piece of grass he thought was a herb)
Old August 4th, 2023, 12:09 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

dainty

She was especially bold today. venturing closer and closer to ShadowClan territory, her former home. Dainty limped a bit on her slightly twisted leg, the product of crappy veterinary care. One of these days, she'd gather up the resolve to return to her home, but right now? She was just living her life as peacefully as she had ever lived it, in this place called Pinewatch Patch. She could almost smell the scent lines. And... another cat. Taupe lilac fur spike, and she whipped around, mint eyes narrowed in warning as she tried to locate the cat that dare come near her.

// @Ymir

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old August 4th, 2023, 11:35 AM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Greed was taking a nice walk, she could barely remember last night only flashes from what seemed to be a nightmare, meh most likely nothing

Greed then heard another cat and upon further investigation found them in an attack position “Oh hi there, I didn’t mess as n to intrude” she said slowly making her way out of the bushes that were separating them, she smiled and tried to be as polit and cautious as possibly as to not scare this cat

@jupiter

#Fire

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s

Last edited by Ymir; August 4th, 2023 at 11:36 AM.
Old August 7th, 2023, 11:20 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
Greed was taking a nice walk, she could barely remember last night only flashes from what seemed to be a nightmare, meh most likely nothing

Greed then heard another cat and upon further investigation found them in an attack position “Oh hi there, I didn’t mess as n to intrude” she said slowly making her way out of the bushes that were separating them, she smiled and tried to be as polit and cautious as possibly as to not scare this cat

@jupiter

#Fire
Dainty scowled as another cat appeared, tail lashing but she eased up on the attack position. "Oh, you didn't, did you?" The pretty tabby narrowed icy green eyes, tail swiping to the side. Her pink nose twitched, and she tipped her head to the side, hostility disappearing slightly as she came to the comforting realization that this wasn't a Clan cat. "You're not a Clan cat, are ya?"

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit