Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 10:50 AM

Old August 15th, 2017, 09:46 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

((*has read Fallen and Water's history* a very bloody history indeed XD))

Honeypool finally calmed herself down to mere quiet sniffling and a puffy red look in her eyes. The advice the starry tom gave, contrasted the one received by her former mentor, Cloversplash. The brown molly told her to let her be guided by her heart and she'll know what s=is right. But one of her options could prove her infidelity to her Clan. She didn't know how she could let her heart lead her any further, for her heart has caused her to get in this trouble originally. But this tom, Waterstreak wasn't it? He tells her to let trust be her pathfinder. Trust Fallenstream's ability to forgive her duplicity and disloyalty to the clan who has given very little, in her mind. Give trust so she can receive it in exchange. She needs to go apologize. In her honest opinion, she hopes Fallenstream never forgives for her actions. She wants his trust back. She doesn't want to keep evading him in camp and be close. She wants to chat with him like before, but less awkward and no suspicion from each other. Just chat normally. "If apologizing is how you think I can solve this, then that is what I will do. I will trust your judgement, Waterstreak." she mewed, her eyes shined over at him. At the back of her mind, she wanted to ask him how he knew Fallenstream, but eventually forgot about asking him. She know had to two things to guide her; love and trust.
[haha yes it sent Water to his water-y grave xD]
Waterstreak was glad she seemed to be thinking carefully over his words and most likely what she thought and had developed opinion wise. She seemed very intelligent and seemed to know her minds and hearts thoughts. That's why she was here, she just needed advice on what to follow. Waterstreak knew very well that the heart and the kind aphad a tendency to want two separate things, normally pulling in opposite directions of each other. He had spent almost 50 moons in Riverclan. He knew the struggles and the heartaches and the dreadful feeling in thinking you chose the wrong one. But it was instinct and desires that oushed you through and every cat had to choose for themself. It was something Waterstreak could not do for this warrior. "Do what you think you must. This is your battle and you must choose your path. I will always be here to talk. But you know what you must do now." He gave her an encouraging smile along with his words.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 16th, 2017, 01:31 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
(i'm gonna try to have him be an awkward teacher and probably be a bit of a mess when teaching things since i think that'll be more realistic? hence why he was quick to skip over the basic and stuff... but he'll be quicker to explain future ones)

Waiting nervously for Daypaw's reaction, the tom saw the begrudging acceptance of the training in the younger cat. He wished that Daypaw was more willing to do this than they were. It would make this a lot easier and go smoother... and Northpath wasn't use to helping cats that didn't want his help. Cricketpaw had been very friendly and had been quick to start speaking with him. They had connected quickly. And now that he was working with Geckoleaf, she had actually pleaded for his help. But Daypaw... well, they were doing this because they had to not because they wanted to. Of course, since they were aware they needed this they were forcing themselves to do this, but still... Northpath wished that Daypaw would be more willing to do this than forceful towards themselves. But this was the best he was going to get, huh?

Clearing his throat, Northpath shakily began the training. "So I'm assuming you already know how to use poppy seeds, sticks and cobwebs when it comes to using them for healing?" He mewed, wanting to get the basics that every clan cats knows out of the way. "So we don't need to go over those?" Shifting his paws, the tom swept his tail over the ground. "So I'll start with a useful herb - Yarrow. Yarrow can grow in different places as long as it is in the sun, it can grow in fields, near thunderpaths, and even in sandy areas," the tom got up and turned towards a different direction. "Follow me, I'll show you what they look like," the tom headed towards a field to where there were some yarrow growing. It wasn't like the Starclan cats really needed herbs, but they happened to grow in the starry territory nonetheless - which made the medicine cat apprentice pleased to see healthy herbs that grew even here. He stopped by some of the yarrow and smiled down at the plants. "These are what yarrow look like," he sounded a bit absent minded as he remembered gathering yarrow with Zerosight. Blinking, he remembered what was important and what he was doing. "Yarrow can be used for many things," Northpath didn't notice that he was repeating some of his words and just continued. "In case a cat consumes poison or has a sickness in side of them, if they eat the whole plant then they will vomit the poison and sickness," nerves returning to him, his voice shook slightly. "But, uh, that's not all it can be used for. It can also be used to sooth wounds and prevent infection. But be careful... it is know to make cats vomit, so only use it when you need to."

Northpath hoped that Daypaw had gotten all of that. He wasn't sure what else to tell him about that particular herb. "Uh... so if you got all that I'll move onto the next one...." The starry tom moved on to another herb that he had searched for with Zerosight many moons ago, back when he was still alive. "How about Tansy? That's another useful one that. This may be used more than yarrow - or at least I would hope so... wouldn't be too good if cats were consuming poisons. It's used for treating coughs. It can also be used to relieve joint aches. Um... they grow in open spaces since they spread very easily and many grow in one place. Like the yarrow, tansy likes to grow where there is a lot of light," the tabby closed his eyes for a moment and tries to think over the herb he was no going over. "Oh yeah, there may be some tansy around here, let's go look for it?" Uncertainty clouded his orbs as he spoke the last part, hoping that Daypaw didn't mind walking around to see the herbs and where they grew. After some searching for herbs, the tom spotted one a few fox lengths away and bounded over to it. "Daypaw, over here!" He sniffed the plant and gave a nod in confirmation. "Yup, here is some tansy, it's yellow like the yarrow. And even though they have some similarities, medicine cats can quickly notice the difference - but untrained cats would mix them up." Northpath's gaze widened and he quickly turned back towards the living cat. "Oh, I forgot an important thing! Do not give tansy to queens, this herb can cause miscarriages and you do not want that," his tone was uncommonly stern, not wishing to have any innocent dying from such a mistake.

After a few heartbeats, he relaxed slightly. "Uh, did you get all that about tansy and yarrow? If not, then I can go over some of them again?" Of course he still felt nervous. Daypaw was acting like they truly hated Northpath despite he barely doing anything to the cat. Strangely, he did have a sense of peace when he was searching for the herbs. He missed being able to treat cats alongside his mentor, being able to gather some herbs on a warm day and allowing his worried to just melt away. Even though he didn't feel right being a mentor, he was surprisingly enjoying it. It brought back so many happy memories when he had first became a medicine cat apprentice himself and had been overwhelmed with the herbs. So overwhelmed he would practice memorizing them when Zerosight was asleep and would watch his mentor when he was treating someone. Northpath had never even thought about becoming a medicine cat before Zerosight had approached him about it, and after that he never though about anything else but being good enough to follow in his mentors paws... but was he even good enough to mentor Daypaw? Woudl Daypaw even practice as hard as he had? Maybe he would, simply so that they would have to spend less time with Northpath.

The thought made him feel saddened.

(idk how many herbs you want him to learn in each post X3)
[aa daypaw goes by they/them. and daypaw is a pretty fast learner, so whatever pace youd like to go at is fine by me!]
Daypaw followed the tom, ears twitching at every word he said, but staying quiet. Their eyes narrowed at the sight of the herbs, focusing on them more then Northpaths face. Daypaw knew the basics, and a few other herbs that patients had taught them from when Kestrelberry used to treat them. It had been hard to not have a stable mentor with you at all times, only getting training when you actually slept. The thought of sleeping more made Daypaw irritated, but it was the only thing they could do. They listened closely,¨Yarrow for vomiting, Tansy for treating coughs.¨ they replied calmly, mind thinking over what Northpath had just told them. They were a faster learner, it wouldnt take much to train Daypaw. and honestly, Daypaw liked it that way.

They didnt want to spend more time then needed in Starclan. The place made chills run up their spine the deeper they went into the territory. To Daypaw, this was worst then their nightmares. Being in the place that had caused them all, had caused them their lack of sleep, their exhaustion, everything. Playing god instead of letting cats live out their lives. It made Daypaw dig their claws into the ground. But they bit their tongue. Right now, they had better things to worry about then to be petty to Northpath. They would try their best to stay cool,calm and collected. But honestly Daypaw was on thin ice right now.

This wouldnt be an easy apprenticeship
Old August 17th, 2017, 01:28 AM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[haha yes it sent Water to his water-y grave xD]
Waterstreak was glad she seemed to be thinking carefully over his words and most likely what she thought and had developed opinion wise. She seemed very intelligent and seemed to know her minds and hearts thoughts. That's why she was here, she just needed advice on what to follow. Waterstreak knew very well that the heart and the kind aphad a tendency to want two separate things, normally pulling in opposite directions of each other. He had spent almost 50 moons in Riverclan. He knew the struggles and the heartaches and the dreadful feeling in thinking you chose the wrong one. But it was instinct and desires that oushed you through and every cat had to choose for themself. It was something Waterstreak could not do for this warrior. "Do what you think you must. This is your battle and you must choose your path. I will always be here to talk. But you know what you must do now." He gave her an encouraging smile along with his words.

((omg
i swear fallen killed water cause he's bad with puns))

Honeypool knew she wasn't going to always make the best decisions in her life, her current situation was a perfect example of that, where she currently couldn't pick between the two hearts of two toms. But what she also knew was that she was now picking up cats, dead and alive, that will guide and support her. The gray tabby tells her that the path she must now take she must decide for herself to walk on and must tread that path alone. But she knew that is the consequence she must go through to entangle herself from this. To make things up with Fallenstream. To rekindle sparks with Fireflare. To let love and trust guide her. She looked around at her paws as she suddenly feels fuzzy and seems to be slowly fading from the starry environment. She didn't know exactly what was happening, but she knew she did feel like waking up. "Thank you, Waterstreak." she mews gratefully as she begins to evaporate in front of his eyes. "I'll follow your advice wisely." It brought her peace that whether she was awake or asleep, she could consult another cat on her behavior. She kept looking at the luminous tom's contently smiling face until she was officially in nowhere but darkness before feeling her eyes flutter open to a new day, yawning drowsily, and waking up a brighter cat.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 01:18 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
From what Shrikecall could tell, Onyxwhisper seemed to be a good choice for deputy. Perhaps the day would come when he could visit the feline. There were a lot of cats that Shrikecall missed. Wished he had gotten more time to spend with. And perhaps, had he not been so stubborn, that wish would have been reality. But, he hadn't taken that path, and there was no use in wishing he had done things differently - the tom wouldn't get a chance to do it all over again. And, perhaps he wouldn't have changed a thing. Even though his time as deputy had been short, he had gotten the chance to do some things that cats would wait their whole life for. And, the former deputy's life had been quite long. Longer then average. "I'm sure Blazingstar wouldn't have appointed her if he didn't see potential. I might not have appointed a cat like that, but - I trust him to do what he thinks is best." Shrikecall mewed, an almost-smile coming onto his maw.

He had been smiling - or at least, what could be called smiling - a lot more since he had arrived in StarClan. Maybe there was something about it, but Shrikecall had found that he felt more like smiling here. It was as though nothing really mattered now. He was safe. Not that the same thing could be said for WindClan, with all the drama going on... Shrikecall half-wanted to take on ThunderClan himself, despite knowing that he wouldn't be able to do that. Heathertail's soft nuzzle brought him out of his thoughts and he cleared his throat, unsure of what to do for a moment. See, while back in the Clans, Shrikecall had never really been one to voice or show too much affection. Those he liked, he would seek out and talk to - those he didn't, he wouldn't. It could have been that simple. Although Shrikecall should have known that nothing in life was ever that simple.

"Well... good."
Was the former deputy's comment. It was funny, Shrikecall had been in quite a few battles... gotten into too many border skirmishes to count... and yet here he was, unable to look a cat who meant so much to him directly in the eye. I'm expecting kits. Your kits. His kits? He was... Heathertail was... Shrikecall was so stunned for a moment, he couldn't speak at all. All the tom could do was sit stunned and stare at her. Kits. The former deputy had never expected this to happen, and now she was going to be raising kits on her own... it took a while before Shrikecall found his voice again. And once he did, it sounded more like a nervous young warrior's then a powerful older one's. "K-kits? What... really? That's - that's great, Heathertail... I, uh, I'm glad." Could they really be his kits? Shrikecall hadn't thought that was possible now, but... it was apparently more possible then he thought.

"I'm sorry I won't be there to raise them with you, though."
That was more like it. Just saying what he meant. No worry involved. There hadn't been a single worried thought in the tom's mind for a while, but now he was going back to being nervous. What was going to happen to them? Would Heathertail find another tom to foster them with? Would she try and raise them on her own? Whatever happened, it was going to be okay. It would have to be.
Heathertail felt every tense muscle that had occupied her body since Shrikecall had died release it's tension. A wave of hope swept over her and she leaned into Shrikecall, letting her light brown fur mix with his starry coat. It didn't feel the same as when they were both walking the same earth, but nonetheless the senior warrior closed her eyes, breathing in his familiar scent. It felt like a lifetime had passed since they had last shared a moment like this, and remembering that it wouldn't be like this once she woke up almost ripped Heathertail in two. "You will be. In every single kit I have I will see you," she purred, stepping back just slightly to look up at him. "I will tell them that their father was the best deputy WindClan ever had."

As the reality of having told the news to Shrikecall, and it going better than expected, Heathertail felt as though she could relax and enjoy her remaining time with him. She wasn't quite sure how these dreams worked - if she had a limited amount of time, or if there was no warning at all - but she wasn't quite ready to leave just yet. "I'm excited to tell them all about you, though," she purred, once again leaning into him. Every worry that plagued her down on WindClan's grounds seemed far away now, and all that mattered were her, Shrikecall, and their future kits. Things like how the pregnancy would go at this age in her life, and if the kits would be healthly... she made a mental note to visit Surgestorm when she could to talk about it with him.

(sorry it's so short ;w; )
Old August 22nd, 2017, 01:27 AM
chirps

@woly (whenever Daypaw is free you can respond to this! c: )

Pacing back and forth, flattening the grass beneath her, was Cricketpaw. Even in StarClan, her brow was furrowed with concentration like it had been most of her days in RiverClan. With so much time spent with Geckoleaf learning herbs, she felt as though the lines had become permanent in her forehead by now. Nonetheless, she continued to pad back and forth, tail twitching in anticipation as she waited for the cat she expected to show up. "I'm still not even sure if this works, or how this will work," she muttered to herself, rolling her eyes and sitting down, staring out across StarClan's expansive territory. The sun shown, as always, brightly down on the luscious terrain. It seemed as though all the Clans' territories were represented, but being of RiverClan, the Bengal was more acutely aware of the rushing water sound nearby, and the sound of reeds blowing against the wind. It brought her comfort to know that even up in StarClan, parts of her RiverClan home still remained.

Impatiently, Cricketpaw rose to her paws once more, glancing around. He's a medicine cat, so he should just be able to come right in, right? I'll need to ask Northpath later to clarify exactly what I can and can't do regarding the living and these "dreams" she thought, nodding silently to herself as she continued to scan the field before her. Suddenly, her eyes lit up as she spotted the cat she expected to see. Knowing that they would be clearly able to see her now, she took off like a hare towards them. "Daypaw!" she called, her cry going into the wind as she smiled. It had been so long it seemed since she had talked one on one with her best friend. Grief of missing them rang deep in her heart, and she skidded to a hault, not hesitating to stretch her neck forward to nuzzle Daypaw softly in greeting. "I'm so glad you made it out safe," she breathed, closing her eyes as she breathed in their familiar scent. After a moment or two, Cricketpaw pulled away, blue eyes dancing with worry. "How is everything in ShadowClan? Hopefully not too many patients?" she questioned, concern overtaking her expression as she cocked her head to one side.

Last edited by spade; September 10th, 2017 at 02:32 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 04:50 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Heathertail felt every tense muscle that had occupied her body since Shrikecall had died release it's tension. A wave of hope swept over her and she leaned into Shrikecall, letting her light brown fur mix with his starry coat. It didn't feel the same as when they were both walking the same earth, but nonetheless the senior warrior closed her eyes, breathing in his familiar scent. It felt like a lifetime had passed since they had last shared a moment like this, and remembering that it wouldn't be like this once she woke up almost ripped Heathertail in two. "You will be. In every single kit I have I will see you," she purred, stepping back just slightly to look up at him. "I will tell them that their father was the best deputy WindClan ever had."

As the reality of having told the news to Shrikecall, and it going better than expected, Heathertail felt as though she could relax and enjoy her remaining time with him. She wasn't quite sure how these dreams worked - if she had a limited amount of time, or if there was no warning at all - but she wasn't quite ready to leave just yet. "I'm excited to tell them all about you, though," she purred, once again leaning into him. Every worry that plagued her down on WindClan's grounds seemed far away now, and all that mattered were her, Shrikecall, and their future kits. Things like how the pregnancy would go at this age in her life, and if the kits would be healthly... she made a mental note to visit Surgestorm when she could to talk about it with him.

(sorry it's so short ;w; )
Oh, how the former deputy wished he had been more careful now. Stubbornness... pride... they had both ended up killing him in the end. And ThunderClan. He wondered how Heathertail felt about the rivalry, but he wasn't planning on asking - right now, he wanted to forget that it had ever happened. And, also, there was an air of serenity and peace here that made him almost forgive. But not quite. Shrikecall had never been easy to convince, as had been proven by the recent events, and even in StarClan it was hard for him to forget what had happened. Feeling her lean into him reminded him of back in WindClan. All those days... nights... and the first time he hadn't really cared who was watching, because he had loved her. If only they had more time together. What Shrikecall would give for even just one more day with her, and the future kits... what he would give to see everyone again. Even though Heathertail had been the only cat he had loved romantically, there were other cats in WindClan that he missed.

She was probably the one he missed most, though - was that just how love worked? Funny. It felt so weird to have feelings for someone at this age, after all those moons of ignoring she cats. "I'll be watching over them - and you." The tom purred, giving her a soft smile. It was easier to feel happy here. Especially when he was with the slender brown feline. While part of him wondered what it would be like once Heathertail was in StarClan with him, another part of him was glad that she would get to live on. Kits. Who would have guessed that the old tom would ever have kits? Certainly not him - and while he and Heathertail weren't official mates, not in the eyes of the Clan at least, Shrikecall thought of them as together. Maybe it was time to do something about that.

"Um... I know this is a little late, and it's kind of - might be too late. But I wanted to ask you if you would consider becoming my mate... that is, kind of... officially."

The tom asked it in a way as though he were asking her to do something completely different, as though being mates with him was something else entirely. He wasn't sure whether she would agree to what he was asking or not... it was kind of strange, having a dead cat asking you to be mates, wasn't it? And Shrikecall wasn't sure if she had been expecting it. He wasn't sure if she would try and move on from him, once she did have kits... and he would never want to keep her from finding happiness. Heathertail needed to be happy. She had been when he had met her, and she deserved it more then ever now. Was it even appropriate for him to be asking her now? It hurt that he wouldn't be able to be there, in WindClan with her, to help her through whatever she might need with the kits. It hurt that she would be raising them alone. But hopefully he could visit her in her dreams again, and maybe even his kits as well.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 25th, 2017, 12:56 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Oh, how the former deputy wished he had been more careful now. Stubbornness... pride... they had both ended up killing him in the end. And ThunderClan. He wondered how Heathertail felt about the rivalry, but he wasn't planning on asking - right now, he wanted to forget that it had ever happened. And, also, there was an air of serenity and peace here that made him almost forgive. But not quite. Shrikecall had never been easy to convince, as had been proven by the recent events, and even in StarClan it was hard for him to forget what had happened. Feeling her lean into him reminded him of back in WindClan. All those days... nights... and the first time he hadn't really cared who was watching, because he had loved her. If only they had more time together. What Shrikecall would give for even just one more day with her, and the future kits... what he would give to see everyone again. Even though Heathertail had been the only cat he had loved romantically, there were other cats in WindClan that he missed.

She was probably the one he missed most, though - was that just how love worked? Funny. It felt so weird to have feelings for someone at this age, after all those moons of ignoring she cats. "I'll be watching over them - and you." The tom purred, giving her a soft smile. It was easier to feel happy here. Especially when he was with the slender brown feline. While part of him wondered what it would be like once Heathertail was in StarClan with him, another part of him was glad that she would get to live on. Kits. Who would have guessed that the old tom would ever have kits? Certainly not him - and while he and Heathertail weren't official mates, not in the eyes of the Clan at least, Shrikecall thought of them as together. Maybe it was time to do something about that.

"Um... I know this is a little late, and it's kind of - might be too late. But I wanted to ask you if you would consider becoming my mate... that is, kind of... officially."

The tom asked it in a way as though he were asking her to do something completely different, as though being mates with him was something else entirely. He wasn't sure whether she would agree to what he was asking or not... it was kind of strange, having a dead cat asking you to be mates, wasn't it? And Shrikecall wasn't sure if she had been expecting it. He wasn't sure if she would try and move on from him, once she did have kits... and he would never want to keep her from finding happiness. Heathertail needed to be happy. She had been when he had met her, and she deserved it more then ever now. Was it even appropriate for him to be asking her now? It hurt that he wouldn't be able to be there, in WindClan with her, to help her through whatever she might need with the kits. It hurt that she would be raising them alone. But hopefully he could visit her in her dreams again, and maybe even his kits as well.
Withdrawing a bit to search his expression in their moment of silence, Heathertail observed his face and movements. Thought she wasn't able to read faces that well, she could sense there was something he was concern about. Even now in StarClan, she could see that the deputy role and duties still flowed steady through his veins, consuming every finder in his body. She truly admired that, while he was alive and now. It was one of the many traits that drew her to him in the first place. Not that he was the deputy of WindClan. Not even that he held a certain power in the Clan. The she-cat simply saw a guarded tom, who valued WindClan above all else, and that impressed her.

A smile began to stretch across her face, but what he said - or more so, asked - next, she wasn't prepared for. It clearly showed on her expression too, her eyes stretching wide. Official... mates? she thought, searching his gaze for any sign that this wasn't his true intent. But the only feeling she saw was genuine, true love. Love that was directed towards... her? Within her chest, Heathertail's heart began to beat faster, and the blood rushed in her ears. An overwhelming feeling of joy erupted deep within the pits of her stomach. In one split second, the brown feline went from shock to pure happiness, so much that she wanted to shout it out loud. "Shrikecall..." she murmured, barely able to contain the affection she felt towards the tom. Without saying much, she closed her eyes and pressed her nose gently against his, breathing in his scent as she got closer.

"Yes, of course I will be your mate."

She had always considered them together, even before he had admitted his feelings for her back in WindClan. Well, kind of - back then, things like his duties to the Clan and focus had gotten in the way. Now though, with nothing standing in their way of being officially together, Heathertail felt more confident in them than ever. "Oh, Shrikecall, I am so happy right now," she purred, taking a moment to look back up at him. Tears shimmered in her pale eyes, and it was clear in that moment that there was nothing she wanted more than to be considered mates in the eyes of not only WindClan, but StarClan as well.
Old August 26th, 2017, 05:57 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Ivybreeze looked at him, her eyes full of pain and sadness. "But it isn't!" She reached up to lick his cheek. ''You're lying anyways, Lionfrost." She sighed, noting how down he looked even when he smiled. "I will always love you." She promised rubbed her head under his chin, affectionately. "I've never stopped thinking about you." She whispered, her meow cracking. Her heart was slowly cracking. She hated to tell him like this, but it would be even worse when he saw it for himself. She loved Ravenflight of course, but she would never forget her first love.
The tom took in a sharp intake of breath. So he hadn’t been so good at concealing his true emotions and thoughts about the situation. What had given it away? His eyes? His smile? His words? The tom couldn’t be sure. He had never been particularly good with emotions and that included his own. When he was alive, he’d never had the chance to socialise with a wide variety of cats. Meaning that he hadn’t found a lot of different personalities so he didn’t have the chance to react with new emotions. At least he had a bit of skill when it came to the emotions he was well acquainted with.
"I….” Lionfrost trailed. He felt guilt washing over him. He shouldn’t be putting his worries on Ivybreeze. This wasn’t her problem. She was alive and young, she deserved to life life to the fullest. And here he was, quietly dealing with the pain. "Maybe I am,” He mumbled quietly, hoping that the she-cat wouldn’t catch the words. He wasn’t just feeling shameful, but also a little bit embarrassed. To know that the she-cat knew he was jealous made his pelt heat up. He didn’t want her to know just how jealous he was feeling, but he was struggling to conceal his emotions.
At her next words, Lionfrost stayed silent and unmoving as she rubbed against him. But you’ll love someone else at the same time, He thought. He bit his tongue to keep the words from spilling out of his mouth. The tom mentally slapped himself. He was being so selfish. He suppressed a growl from rumbling. He was angry at himself. He should be happier and more supporting towards Ivybreeze. But he was faking his happiness. He was simply lying to the both of them. "But you will,” Lionfrost said quietly.
The former warrior closed his eyes and focused on his breathing. He needed to calm down and clear his thoughts. He needed to get rid of all the negative emotions and thoughts. I’m gone. I’m dead. Ivybreeze is alive and still deserves to live the best life possible. I just have to be happy for her, Lionfrost told himself. He opened his eyes and gave the she-cat a small smile. The smile was saddened, for this time he did not try to hide his emotions. He let them show through. "He better treat you well,” Lionfrost said, pressing his nose to her cheek. It was all he could say.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old August 26th, 2017, 04:32 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Withdrawing a bit to search his expression in their moment of silence, Heathertail observed his face and movements. Thought she wasn't able to read faces that well, she could sense there was something he was concern about. Even now in StarClan, she could see that the deputy role and duties still flowed steady through his veins, consuming every finder in his body. She truly admired that, while he was alive and now. It was one of the many traits that drew her to him in the first place. Not that he was the deputy of WindClan. Not even that he held a certain power in the Clan. The she-cat simply saw a guarded tom, who valued WindClan above all else, and that impressed her.

A smile began to stretch across her face, but what he said - or more so, asked - next, she wasn't prepared for. It clearly showed on her expression too, her eyes stretching wide. Official... mates? she thought, searching his gaze for any sign that this wasn't his true intent. But the only feeling she saw was genuine, true love. Love that was directed towards... her? Within her chest, Heathertail's heart began to beat faster, and the blood rushed in her ears. An overwhelming feeling of joy erupted deep within the pits of her stomach. In one split second, the brown feline went from shock to pure happiness, so much that she wanted to shout it out loud. "Shrikecall..." she murmured, barely able to contain the affection she felt towards the tom. Without saying much, she closed her eyes and pressed her nose gently against his, breathing in his scent as she got closer.

"Yes, of course I will be your mate."

She had always considered them together, even before he had admitted his feelings for her back in WindClan. Well, kind of - back then, things like his duties to the Clan and focus had gotten in the way. Now though, with nothing standing in their way of being officially together, Heathertail felt more confident in them than ever. "Oh, Shrikecall, I am so happy right now," she purred, taking a moment to look back up at him. Tears shimmered in her pale eyes, and it was clear in that moment that there was nothing she wanted more than to be considered mates in the eyes of not only WindClan, but StarClan as well.
She said yes? She had said... yes. Shrikecall wasn't a "happy" cat by nature, but in that moment, he could feel joy rushing through him and filling him with a euphoria that he hadn't felt in quite some time since this day. The last time he had been so happy was the day that he had become deputy. While he had done his best to take it in stride, there was no denying that he had been pleased. Pleased with the fact that he had been asked. "You... will?" Even though confusion was the first thing that came from his maw, it was undeniable that the tom was nothing but happy with this outcome. Heathertail was there. She was beside him. The reality that he would never be able to walk with her in WindClan's territory again seemed to strike him harder then anything else. Never again would he be able to patrol the borders with her. Never again would they be able to go hunting again, never again... would any of that happen. That reality seemed to hurt Shrikecall, but his happiness at her agreement was too strong for him to feel truly sad. A spark of that old sense of duty sparked in the tom's eyes, and he cleared his throat.

"Good! Um, ah... good. So I guess we're official now?" The feline's voice sounded as though he had just appointed a cat deputy, or given them a task to do. He was a former deputy. But... even Blazingstar had affection for she cats. He could see it. He had known even before he died. So, maybe there was no harm in showing his happiness. When she spoke again, his expression softened and he let down his guard once more. As he had throughout most of this meeting. "I am too, Heathertail. I love you." "Love," even if it were true, was not a word that Shrikecall used lightly. But he did love her. Why shouldn't he tell her? Why shouldn't she know that he loved her? And now they were going to have kits. Or, at least, Heathertail was going to have kits... but they would be wonderful. Shrikecall's only regret was that she might not be able to move on and find someone to raise them with.

But it was also a blessing. It was selfish, he was aware of that, but he didn't really want her to "move on." He wanted them to be together, even seperated by death. To be considered to be together. And now they were. It was a blessing and a regret of his, but Shrikecall knew that if anyone could raise kits like that? She could. At her age, it was a questionable thing to happen, but Shrikecall was confident that the kits would be healthy. After all... they would have the most wonderful Mother in the world.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 27th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The tom took in a sharp intake of breath. So he hadn’t been so good at concealing his true emotions and thoughts about the situation. What had given it away? His eyes? His smile? His words? The tom couldn’t be sure. He had never been particularly good with emotions and that included his own. When he was alive, he’d never had the chance to socialise with a wide variety of cats. Meaning that he hadn’t found a lot of different personalities so he didn’t have the chance to react with new emotions. At least he had a bit of skill when it came to the emotions he was well acquainted with.
"I….” Lionfrost trailed. He felt guilt washing over him. He shouldn’t be putting his worries on Ivybreeze. This wasn’t her problem. She was alive and young, she deserved to life life to the fullest. And here he was, quietly dealing with the pain. "Maybe I am,” He mumbled quietly, hoping that the she-cat wouldn’t catch the words. He wasn’t just feeling shameful, but also a little bit embarrassed. To know that the she-cat knew he was jealous made his pelt heat up. He didn’t want her to know just how jealous he was feeling, but he was struggling to conceal his emotions.
At her next words, Lionfrost stayed silent and unmoving as she rubbed against him. But you’ll love someone else at the same time, He thought. He bit his tongue to keep the words from spilling out of his mouth. The tom mentally slapped himself. He was being so selfish. He suppressed a growl from rumbling. He was angry at himself. He should be happier and more supporting towards Ivybreeze. But he was faking his happiness. He was simply lying to the both of them. "But you will,” Lionfrost said quietly.
The former warrior closed his eyes and focused on his breathing. He needed to calm down and clear his thoughts. He needed to get rid of all the negative emotions and thoughts. I’m gone. I’m dead. Ivybreeze is alive and still deserves to live the best life possible. I just have to be happy for her, Lionfrost told himself. He opened his eyes and gave the she-cat a small smile. The smile was saddened, for this time he did not try to hide his emotions. He let them show through. "He better treat you well,” Lionfrost said, pressing his nose to her cheek. It was all he could say.
Ivybreeze let out a little purr of amusement. "Oh I think you will make sure of that." She rubbed her head under his chin. The pale silver tabby breathed his scent in deeply. "Our children miss you so much. We won't let Blade get away with this." She vowed as she pressed her face into his yellow fur. "I wish you weren't gone. I sometimes think you're by my side.." She let out a sad laugh. "Maybe you are..." She brought her face out of his warm fur to gaze into his beautiful piercing eyes. "Do you know why I chose him? Ravenflight?" She asked softly, staring directly at him, emotionless, not betraying any sign of happiness nor anger.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya