by Dark
Last post by Fish
Today 03:22 AM

Old November 27th, 2023, 03:06 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: November Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

A small rain shower and lightning occurred overhead. StarClan was probably throwing another hissy fit about something. Not that she gave a dung. Dawnstar remained unphased as she was too busy minding the dung that had been spat out of the squirrel deputy's mouth. Seriously, she knew she called them squirrels but this idiot was only proving that ThunderClan really was as bright as rodents.

Nothing that the insect said gave an indication that he had been doing anything but being an ass and disregarding the borders at his leisure. If all it took to justify killing cats was due to them being impolite... And don't even get her started on Ivysnake's death.

"I really wonder how in the world that dumbass made deputy if he can't tell high ranks apart?" It was one if Ivysnake had been new or something, but she's been a medicine cat for several several moons. How did Spiderthroat tell his own clanmates apart?!

"You saw ShadowClan warriors fighting foxes in their own territory and decided that for some crazy reason, they're being led into ThunderClan's territory..." Her head kinda hurt on that one, she couldn't make sense of it.

She didn't recall ThunderClan ever speaking about those foxes killing or harming any of their clanmates, especially when Dawnstar accused them the first time about Ivysnake, it sounded like he was making that up just to sound better.

The more that came out of Spiderthroat's maw the more she felt like she was dealing with an idiot grasping at dirt to make excuses for being a pain in the ass. Why was he bringing up ThunderClan and them not taking anything anymore? Who the hell said anything about ThunderClan's strength?

"You do know that all of the problems everyone's complaining about to you are problems you morons started right? No one's said one thing about ThunderClan being weak except you fool, who keeps bringing it up like it gives you a right to do whatever the hell you want. It's like you're asking for war." No one's messed with ThunderClan, except RiverClan, in moons. ThunderClan was the one that started with ShadowClan and apparently started with WindClan now as well, murdering cats for some stupid reason.

All of the clans had a history of being weak or unstable at some point, some worse than others, Dawnstar didn't bring up ShadowClan's weak leadership every time her clan caused trouble and she remembered how horrible WindClan was before Twilightstar took over.

"Why am I even wasting my breath on this? ShadowClan home!" The leader yowled, she waved her tail to catch Vulturefang's attention. "Lead them home, I'll bring up the rear." She told Vulturefang as he leaped down, RiverClan was already on their way out.

The ShadowClan leader swung her gaze towards Twilightstar, inquisitively.

@Starfall @elaif @Moonraven

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old November 27th, 2023, 05:06 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

DreamingBloom has left.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; November 27th, 2023 at 05:06 PM.
Old November 27th, 2023, 08:16 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bumblestar's lips twitched upwards in the beginnings of a snarl as she shot Twilightstar a burning look. Before she could get another word out, the skies opened up with a deafening crack of thunder, and rain poured down from darkening clouds. Her fur stood on end as she whipped her head up to stare at the sky.

Lightning lit up the dark and struck the beach with a harsh snap that made her ears ring as they pinned back against her head. Through the rain she could see some sort of arch reaching up from the sand toward the Seastones, uneven and jagged and decidedly unsettling.

Thunder roared overhead, and only once had it faded into faint rumbles alongside the dissipation of the rain did Bumblestar turn back to WindClan's leader, her fur soaked and her eyes narrowed.

"I'll discuss this with you at the next Gathering provided the skies've finished objecting to your proposal," she said flatly. "Until then, I'd suggest you keep your warriors well away from my borders. Would hate to have a repeat incident."

Turning away from Twilightstar, she jumped down from the stones to lead her Clan back to camp. "THUNDERCLAN! Headin' home!"

[ @Moonraven @Starfall ]

Old November 28th, 2023, 05:31 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar pretty much tuned out Spiderthroat's reply as soon as the tom started making excuses instead of taking responsibility. The sky quickly darkened and thunder, rain, and lightning came. She wasn't sure if it was StarClan protesting something or other or if the weather was being weird. It didn't really matter if it was starclan, Twilightstar wasn't sure what or why they were protesting to begin with.

The bitter words Bumblestar threw at her seemed to make her believe that it was what Twilightstar had demanded that was what upset StarClan. Dawnstar spoke last, and then the storm clouds showed up. She hadn't a clue how Bumblestar interpreted that it was Twilightstar StarClan was upset with. She couldn't bother with continuing to be angry about it. She was suddenly wet, freezing, and unable to hold back a sneeze attack, it stopped after ten or eleven sneezes.

As much as she wanted to immediately send her cats over ThunderClan's border to take vengeance, she was somewhat intrigued by this whole discussion at the next gathering. Perhaps she'd hold back on killing ThunderClan's cats and see what the next moon would bring.

The WindClan leader's teeth chattered as she rose from her place and called out to her Clan. "WindClan time to leave. Fallownose you can lead them home." It took Twilightstar a moment to notice Dawnstar's gaze on her. Twilightstar did her best to keep her paws from shaking as she leaped from the stone.

She walked straight up and passed the ShadowClan leader, although kneaded her tail over her back silently encouraging the slightly younger molly to follow her if she wanted to chat. It wasn't like Dawnstar to stick around if she didn't want something, Twilightstar was willing to hear her out till they reached the border. She hoped she wasn't wasting her time though, Twilightstar really wasn't feeling the greatest.

@Lillith @Undertaker

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 28th, 2023, 07:09 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Beastpaw's head jerked up in response to her leader's call. She shifted somewhat uneasily, tension crackling in the air around the underaged apprentice. "Birdy? Are youse okies nows?" she whispered to her sister ( @Katiethewolfchild ) They had to go now, right? But... But what if Birdybestie was still feeling weirds? Beastpaw looked around in slight panic, though she kept it well hidden. She brushed her furless tail along her sister's back once more, her face scrunched up, etched with apprehension. She would stay here as long as Birdy needed to. Oh wait. Was Stinkycat still here? ( @Catherine ) "Hi?" the 'paw squeaked, unsure of her next moves.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 28th, 2023, 08:57 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap followed Bumblestar back to camp.

Dogpaw headed back to camp.

Beetlepaw headed back to camp.

Sheeppaw followed Beetlepaw.

Bearpelt followed Twilightstar back to camp.

Foxpaw headed back to camp.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; November 28th, 2023 at 08:58 PM.
Old November 28th, 2023, 09:01 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?

Birdpaw got to her feet, still a bit shaky and meowed I think? She felt drained and was still a bit unsettled. @Catherine @GhostlyStarfinder
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old November 28th, 2023, 10:18 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Thrushbriar heard Dawnstar call for them, but instead of following she looked at the two apprentices. She wanted to make sure they got to their clan fine. "Our clans have called for us to leave you two goibg to be alright. I can make shre you get to your clanmates safely if you want?", she meowed.

[ @Katiethewolfchild; @GhostlyStarfinder; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 30th, 2023, 08:20 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Birdpaw got to her feet, still a bit shaky and meowed I think? She felt drained and was still a bit unsettled. @Catherine @GhostlyStarfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
Thrushbriar heard Dawnstar call for them, but instead of following she looked at the two apprentices. She wanted to make sure they got to their clan fine. "Our clans have called for us to leave you two goibg to be alright. I can make shre you get to your clanmates safely if you want?", she meowed.

[ @Katiethewolfchild; @GhostlyStarfinder; ]
Beastpaw sniffled, moving to her sister's side as Birdybestie got up, squeezing her tiny frame to her sister's larger one (would she forever be the smallest?) to prop her up. "BYE THRUSHY!" She yelled, and waited for her sister to take the first step home.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 30th, 2023, 08:44 PM

Birdpaw wasn't one hundred percent certain why Beastpaw was saying bye to Thrush-um briar? Were they going home? But... she didn't remember Twilightstaar saying it was time to go home. Takng a step in the direction home she meowed bye-bye Thrushbriar. That was her name right? @Catherine @GhostlyStarfinder