Today 06:43 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 06:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 27th, 2021, 02:23 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: 🌊 A Debt Repaid 🌊

Rowanmist
@OhZeeWolf , @Jay. , @x ghostie , @Papaya , @Cxndy_Fatal

The Maine coon let out a pained hiss, he'd managed to move last minute but she still managed to get a good scratch at his cheek. What the other Warrior said made his blood boil, "If you're only fighting because you're afraid of getting in trouble, than you're not worth fighting." he stated, words dripping with malice, but a smile bloomed across his features. It didn't reach his eyes.

A blur of a familiar pelt caught his attention, quickly whipping his head around he spotted two clanmates he considered friends...well one of them friends, the other was the one tom he'd been looking for since he'd first gotten here. Goosefury and Wormbite. One other feline was there, one who looked familiar but he didn't know personally, they looked worse for wear to say the least.

He didn't even give Froststream a second glance, paws thundering against the blood splattered ground as he made his way towards the three clanmates. He'd seen who they were fighting against, it was just one Thunderclan warrior, but she was about his size, which was relatively big if he were being honest.

Rowanmist's head was pounding, it felt as though it was being split in two. He figured it would happen though, after all he wasn't actually supposed to be here. Numb limbs, borderline lazily, launched the Russet tom up as aimed for her back, hoping it would connect.

--------------------------
Spiderthroat
@Rainquail
(I have no clue where Palepaw grabbed from so I just assumed the front :0 )

He saw nothing but red, anger bubbling in his bones as he just swung his claws with as much malice as possible. So when he collided with something his head seemed to clear. The voices, he decided to dub them, cheered and egged him on.

The Calico's breath hitched when he felt limbs wrap around his throat, the success short lived, he should have known better than to get distracted. He was taught better. Legs tensed as he tried to hold himself up, attempting to shift the weight to his hind legs instead.

He wouldn't lean over to bite, it would expose his neck more, the best he could do right now was either let the entirety of his weight fall forwards, hoping to squish the Apprentice. Or try and fling her off of him, by rearing up and falling to the side. Not his most elegant, but if it meant he wouldn't have to clean blood off his pelt he'd do it. Blood was a pain to get out.

Spiderthroat let out a guttural roar and attempted to fling himself upwards, jerking his head backwards. Hoping this would knock the Apprentice off.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 27th, 2021, 02:33 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by im a cat View Post

Eaglesong swallowed down the pain that rose in her chest as the other cat spoke. Eaglesong... she whispered with a weak voice. She cleared her throat and tried again My name is Eaglesong Eaglekit and Splashkit...
She sighed Ask who ever raised you and you'll get the truth trying to say it as kindly as she could, she understood that it must be a lot to learn that you was from another clan and that your adopted family hadn't told you the whole truth...
She had a name, something to go off of at least. And now it was time to get out. She wasn't in any condition to attack Eaglesong again, leaving the sister bit alone her head was pounding, and it seemed as though most of the fights were winding down. I'll be sure to talk to my REAL mother. She spat, before spinning with a slight bit of uncoordinated away. Even though she wished she could deny it till the day she died, the things previously seen as coincidences were too much to avoid. Her long, sinking fur, her difference in appearance, the way she always seemed to be a bit ahead of Wavepaw in her development. Not meeting her father. Scooting away from the molly, Splashleap found her way to the sidelines and sat, unwilling to do anything more than sniffle softly.
Old July 27th, 2021, 02:38 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Grimmlin: View Post
// @HoneyFlame

Sparrowskip

Sparrowskips muzzle was slashed by this apprentices claws and he winced in pain a bit as he stepped back. He growled and pounced at the apprentice, hoping to claw his backside.
Fernpaw grinned for him self when his claw landed but an odd eeriness was creeping on to him, well, understandable, he was probably just a little tired...
The Thunderclan apprentice saw the Riverclan cat attack him and leaped to the side but stumbled and could feel the pain on his back. He twisted around to attack the cat again, trying to scratch them again. (he's gonna miss)

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old July 27th, 2021, 02:51 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
She had a name, something to go off of at least. And now it was time to get out. She wasn't in any condition to attack Eaglesong again, leaving the sister bit alone her head was pounding, and it seemed as though most of the fights were winding down. I'll be sure to talk to my REAL mother. She spat, before spinning with a slight bit of uncoordinated away. Even though she wished she could deny it till the day she died, the things previously seen as coincidences were too much to avoid. Her long, sinking fur, her difference in appearance, the way she always seemed to be a bit ahead of Wavepaw in her development. Not meeting her father. Scooting away from the molly, Splashleap found her way to the sidelines and sat, unwilling to do anything more than sniffle softly.
Eaglesong took another step back, half expecting the Riverclan cat to try to kill her but calmed down as she just walked of. She felt like she had to go after her sister and... just talk to her... she had hardly seen her in over 30 moons... but Splashleap had mush to think about... You do that... she mumbled but was too quiet for her having any change of hearing.
[I'll end this interaction here unless you have something to add]

Credit for avatar goes to @Singing Jay

My mental health hasn't been the best lately so replies will be a slow

Sorry if my writing i bad, i haven't written in awhile...
Also, you don't need to ask permission to have your character have a crush on mine but I can't promise that it will go anywhere...

Old July 27th, 2021, 03:00 PM
Fandom Freak

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcrdant View Post
Gasping in surprise, Ryebelly
jumped back, trying his best to hold back a yowl of pain. Instead, the
young warrior grunted and stared at the other warrior with blazing
eyes. His belly stung with pain from the attack, acting somewhat as a
distraction, but he brought his attention back to the fight. Doing his
best to focus, he reared up on his back legs and swiftly slammed his
front paws down, attempting to make contact with Sunclaw's
shoulders.
His trick had worked. That was good.

However with his energy and confidence over the younger warrior, he didn’t expect the full force of Ryebelly’s attack, which slammed down and hit his shoulders with a gasping pain emerging from his throat.

His front paws slid down in the vibrating shock of the pain and it was hard for him to keep balance. He was still on his paws. Just barely.

He looked up at the young warrior with a grin. “You are pretty good. I will give you that.”

With the last pieces of his fragmented determination, he straightened up and grinned, before trying another swipe - this time aimed at the tom’s eyes.

You never used to be afraid of days like these
And now you're overwhelmed by your anxieties
Let me help you out
Let me be your guide

Approximate response time:
4-6pm Weekdays [GMT] Afternoons on Weekends
Old July 27th, 2021, 03:36 PM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Rowanmist
@OhZeeWolf , @Jay. , @x ghostie , @Papaya , @Cxndy_Fatal

The Maine coon let out a pained hiss, he'd managed to move last minute but she still managed to get a good scratch at his cheek. What the other Warrior said made his blood boil, "If you're only fighting because you're afraid of getting in trouble, than you're not worth fighting." he stated, words dripping with malice, but a smile bloomed across his features. It didn't reach his eyes.

A blur of a familiar pelt caught his attention, quickly whipping his head around he spotted two clanmates he considered friends...well one of them friends, the other was the one tom he'd been looking for since he'd first gotten here. Goosefury and Wormbite. One other feline was there, one who looked familiar but he didn't know personally, they looked worse for wear to say the least.

He didn't even give Froststream a second glance, paws thundering against the blood splattered ground as he made his way towards the three clanmates. He'd seen who they were fighting against, it was just one Thunderclan warrior, but she was about his size, which was relatively big if he were being honest.

Rowanmist's head was pounding, it felt as though it was being split in two. He figured it would happen though, after all he wasn't actually supposed to be here. Numb limbs, borderline lazily, launched the Russet tom up as aimed for her back, hoping it would connect.

--------------------------
Spiderthroat
@Rainquail
(I have no clue where Palepaw grabbed from so I just assumed the front :0 )

He saw nothing but red, anger bubbling in his bones as he just swung his claws with as much malice as possible. So when he collided with something his head seemed to clear. The voices, he decided to dub them, cheered and egged him on.

The Calico's breath hitched when he felt limbs wrap around his throat, the success short lived, he should have known better than to get distracted. He was taught better. Legs tensed as he tried to hold himself up, attempting to shift the weight to his hind legs instead.

He wouldn't lean over to bite, it would expose his neck more, the best he could do right now was either let the entirety of his weight fall forwards, hoping to squish the Apprentice. Or try and fling her off of him, by rearing up and falling to the side. Not his most elegant, but if it meant he wouldn't have to clean blood off his pelt he'd do it. Blood was a pain to get out.

Spiderthroat let out a guttural roar and attempted to fling himself upwards, jerking his head backwards. Hoping this would knock the Apprentice off.

The she-cat hissed "hush.. im trying!"
Old July 27th, 2021, 04:03 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Sun View Post

His trick had worked. That was good.

However with his energy and confidence over the younger warrior, he didn’t expect the full force of Ryebelly’s attack, which slammed down and hit his shoulders with a gasping pain emerging from his throat.

His front paws slid down in the vibrating shock of the pain and it was hard for him to keep balance. He was still on his paws. Just barely.

He looked up at the young warrior with a grin. “You are pretty good. I will give you that.”

With the last pieces of his fragmented determination, he straightened up and grinned, before trying another swipe - this time aimed at the tom’s eyes.

Ryebelly prepared to deliver another
attack, but froze at the sound of the other tom's voice. He flicked his
bristled tail, not only feeling surprised at the sudden remark, but
also feeling confused. Before he could react, he realized that his
opponent's paw was extending toward his face. Upon feeling the
contact with his left eye, he shrieked and stumbled backward. The
pain in the corner of his eye and the pain growing near his nose
led him to believe that, fortunately, his nose took most of the damage.
The tom opened his uninjured eye, keeping the other one closed,
and met his opponent's gaze.

Not wanting to ignore Sunclaw's remark, he muttered, "Yeah, well,
I guess I could say the same about you."

bump after 48 hours
character site

"Though my heart is resilient
there's only so much I can take"
- must be the one by she wants revenge
Old July 27th, 2021, 04:22 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@x ghostie
@finnzel

The tiny cinnamon tabby limped nervously. She did not like what was happening. Such disaster, so much death. She didn't look panicked though, only very miserable. Rosekit never panicked. She had yo evacuate. Her stomach was tight woth guilt. Is this my fault?
She spotted two familiar figures and ran towards them. In the fray, warriors had knocked into her and accidentally claws her trying to push her away as she evacuated.
"You guys are here." The statement sounded like something thar should end in an exclamation mark but Rosekit was pretty much in captor producing those by now.
Old July 27th, 2021, 04:47 PM
eternally tired

// @HoneyFlame

Sparrowskip

Sparrowskip easily stepped to the side and all of this apprentices swiping missed. He frowned a bit as he noticed the poison start to take effect. It was a bit obvious at this point. I now remember why I became a medicine cat in the first place.. Sparrowskip thought sadly. He had never liked inflicting pain on others. Despite that, he lined up a shot at the apprentices leg and.. shot!
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old July 27th, 2021, 05:06 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

This was unfortunate for Firepaw. While he was focused on Sweetsong's legs (he found that amusing, it'd be hard to unbalance him with mere swipes), Sweetsong was focused on his exposed head and brought one paw down at it. A strike from him was no joke: he hit like a battering ram and if it landed, Firepaw would be seeing stars.

[ you're fine @Sky13 ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread