Last post by Aolani
Today 12:51 PM

Old August 7th, 2023, 01:59 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Lynxyowl
A beige she-cat, with a scar that goes across her face and bridge.

▲▼▲

Lynxyowl had returned from whatever she was
doing, and-
What was happening?

She heard Twilightstar state that she wanted to kill
Beanstar, but she didn't think much of it.

Lynxyowl noticed a few cats getting outrageously angry at Asterblink
for- whatever reason-... she didn't care.

Silentleap and a few other were yowling that WindClan
should go to war with RiverClan.
Was this over that border skirmish?

Lynxyowl overheard Cloverheart and her response to something
that Lynxyowl wasn't here for, and... wow.
A border skirmish caused this?
Or was there something else that Lynxyowl wasn't getting?

If this is, I swear to StarClan, over a border skirmish,
then I'll eat my tail!
WindClan shouldn't be getting mad at a border fight!

It was when Lynxyowl turned her head towards
Twilightstar.

Holy StarClan!
What happened to her?
Is this why cats were yowling for war against RiverClan?
Did... did Beanstar do this?

Oh, boy.

Her stomach looked damaged as heck, and...
Twilightstar just, overall, looked tired.

Why would, whoever attacked her, do that?
That's, like, against the Warrior Code!

If Beanstar did actually do this, then he just broke a
huge rule!

He should've been exiled!

Lynxyowl could now understand why cats were yowling
for war against RiverClan.

It was because their beloved so-called "leader" killed
Twilightstar.

Damn.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old August 8th, 2023, 08:47 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Such much was happening, but the only thing the deputy was focused on was Twilightstar. At the leader's description of how exactly Beanstar had killed her caused Fallownose's stomach to churn as a wave of nausea washed over him. To die so painfully...

If I ever get my paws on him, I'll rip each of his nine lives from him the same way he took one of Twilightstar's. His thoughts swirling with vengeance, Fallownose almost didn't hear when the lilac molly told him to finish the meeting. "Of course, Twilightstar," he murmured with a dip of his head, waiting to make sure she made it safely into Cowtuft's den before turning back toward the Clan.

"What Twilightstar chooses to announce at the Gathering is her business, but if it were up to me the other Clans need to know what kind of leader Beanstar is. Like Dapplebreeze, Wolffang, and Cloverheart said, remaining passive is no longer an option. Beanstar started this war, but we will end it." With a nod toward the trio, Fallownose decided to move on. Asterblink seemed to have gotten chewed out enough by them already.

"With this new development, no one is allowed to go to Sedgewater Valley alone. Beanstar has surely spread lies by now, which very well means RiverClan could be hostile. Additionally, I want warriors to focus on battle training with their apprentices. Twilightstar will not send anyone inexperienced into battle, but that does not mean battle will not find them." Hopefully his Clanmates would take his words seriously. If RiverClan were to discover their camp and launch a raid, the apprentices would need to know how to defend themselves. Fallownose wanted to minimize the amount of casualties on WindClan's side.

The slate-gray tom paused to take in the reactions of the Clan as well as gather his thoughts. All this talk of war was draining. Fallownose had believed that when WindClan had to fight again, it would once again be against ShadowClan. He even wished it was ShadowClan. They had dealt with Dawnstar and her toads before, and they could do it again. But RiverClan? WindClan hadn't had conflict with them since Blazingstar and Fallenstar were in power. RiverClan was an uknown, which made them all the more dangerous.

"Along with making sure the apprentices are prepared, warriors shouldn't be slacking either. I'll be hosting a battle event sometime soon, so please show up if you're able. We need to be as prepared as possible."

With a soft sigh, Fallownose allowed his eyes to wander over the gathered cats as he waited for any comments. He wanted to move the meeting away from the impending war, but he wouldn't silence his Clanmates if they still had concerns or questions.

#wcmeeting

Last edited by Ian; August 8th, 2023 at 08:49 PM.
Old August 8th, 2023, 08:57 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Tigerpaw couldn't believe that all this was happening*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old August 8th, 2023, 09:09 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt listened, the young queen not sure what to think. She didn't want a war but there was nothing she could do about it. She could only hope that the war would be over by the time her unborn kits were apprentices. (Open)
Old August 9th, 2023, 05:32 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Frostpaw
29/100

Frostpaw listened to the other cats words in silence and I shiver went through her at Fallownose saying that even inexperienced cats like herself might have to go to battle.

The young she-cat was not bothered by extra battle training she was trying to prove herself anyway but she was scared the war will probably cause many casualties on both sides and Frostpaw new what losing a loved one felt like...well loved ones and it did not feel nice.

But the grey tabby point stayed silent as it seemed almost all of Windclan wanted to fight and she was just a new apprentice so there was nothing she could do to avoid a war of many deaths.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; September 6th, 2023 at 12:18 PM.
Old August 9th, 2023, 07:11 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Fallownose picked up pretty’s smoothly from Twilightstar’s speech, reminding them all to battle train(she definitely needed to get on that) both personally and with their apprentices. She wasn’t sure how much experience Goldenpaw had, but a lesson or two would almost certainly be of benefit to him. It’d probably help her sharpen up her skills too. Deadmoon wasn’t sure about the other announcements their deputy might be taking care of, there were probably kits that needed apprentices and reassignments to do, which probably wasn’t entirely within his wheelhouse of experience, but if he was going yo become their leader at some point…..not that she wanted anything to happen to Twilightstar of course, but she surely didn’t have many lives left, after all the battles with Dawnstar, the fire, and now this. #Earth
Old August 9th, 2023, 02:41 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Crookedpaw tilted his head at fallownose and twilightstar, perhaps I should start improving sign language and understanding what they are saying the crooked young Tom thought. The 5 and a half just a little bit older began frowning as he shot a glance at all the warriors and mainly keeping eye on scalescar , peachfrost, and cowtuft. Maturing up was now something he would have to face while controlling his deep inner emotions emotions such as anger.
Surely peachfrost would now have to train him battle, he could copy the cat with ease while learning.

Having time to think through his thoughts the tom made his way around to where peachfrost might be. Crooked paw slid through the cats with ease barely having his tail swishing around like a excited kit, then of course he was a apprentice and he was growing up into a mature cat. Crooked as always he would stumble but get back up,"peachfrost why is everyone agitated?" he asked in a curious voice. His deep emotions almost on edge after the thought of him wishing to hear. He'd rather be blind and mute if it would mean to get rid of the deafness. But then again it would be useless just as he is now, the feeling of all of that began to be pushed down as he refocused. Scales at was blind but he's a warrior a cat with skills beyond what his little paws could do. It all felt to down but the tom ignored it knowing cats should be proud of what they have no matter what.
@Poprock.

#Earth

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; August 9th, 2023 at 02:45 PM.
Old August 9th, 2023, 02:54 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |

It was rare for Dapplebreeze to want to tear the ears off a clanmate. It was even rarer for her to feel this way about a cat who kept company she was generally on excellent terms with. Yet here she was, her nose wrinkled with disgust at the absolute contempt displayed by Asterblink. It was clear this feline cared more about their own hide than their clan from the way they responded. Something the former queen would keep in mind in the future. Dapplebreeze considered the safety of her clan, the well being of her clanmates above all else, even her life. Asterblink would not be given this treatment in the future, however. Hard to lay down your life for a clanmate who would rather turn tail and let another clan walk all over them as long as it did not affect them.

Cloverheart's words that followed were just the thing the older molly needed to hear. To think, a cat who had disappeared from WindClan and only recently come back had more backbone, more sense of clan loyalty than one who had been here their entire life. Turning a look of undisguised approval at the scarred molly as she approached, the patched warrior nodded back at her. She could tell why Twilightstar had chosen to give this returned apprentice a warrior's name ahead of time. She already spoke like a true warrior. To name her a paw would have been an offense to her very obvious capabilities.

Before much else could be said, Fallownose addressed the clan, his words something that Dapplebreeze would have normally thought did not need to be said, but the current situation proving her wrong in that regard. It was clear from the events that Beanstar had started this war, ending their leader's life in an act of pure cowardice. Why her clanmates seemed to think that laying low and praying this would all go away was the right thing to do was beyond her. Hopefully the apprentices who'd had their doubts would not take after the more dubious warriors among them. Apprentices having doubts was alright. They were young. Learning. It was a shame, truly, that they would be experiencing this darkness at such a young age, but such was life. One could only show strength in such circumstances or be swallowed whole by the chaos.

At such notions, the former queen's thoughts strayed to her lovely apprentice. She had no doubts of her fighting capabilities at this point. As far as she was aware, it was high time she contemplated an assessment for the dear. Still... some extra battle training... or perhaps a proper spar as part of her assessment would be beneficial to the coming war. Remaining quiet as she made a point to slot some time for Fallownose's future battle event, she awaited further news. Surely there were good news along with the bad? Dapplebreeze could only hope as much.

-

@ares [Cloverheart]
| Just a small nod back from Dapplebreeze. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 10th, 2023, 08:01 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Cloverheart •
scarred cream-and-white molly with disabled hind leg and blind right eye; aqua-blue eyes and folded dark brown ears with a darker rim along the edges
Purrks: N/A

Well, it seemed that one of the two felines had decided to listen to her after all; judging by Dapplebreeze’s respectful nod towards her direction, making the scarred feline curl a lip upwards into a small smile in response. At least she hadn’t lost any sort of respect while she had been gone from her home. Some cats still gave her prosperity and recognition, and that was something that the short-furred feline deserved. Focusing back up towards the direction of Fallownose, the scarred molly watched as he dipped his head in response to the lilac molly when she had told him to finish off the meeting as she began to depart into the safer depths of the medicine den to recover from her injuries. Hopefully she would be able to recover from the gruesome wounds that Beanstar had inflicted on her; they were definitely ghastly and looked like they had hurt worse than the Dark Forest itself. The singular thought about the foolish RiverClan leader was enough to make Cloverheart’s blood boil with unbridled rage and hatred towards the leader. It still was mildly confusing for why a leader would kill another for such an unnecessary reason and out of nowhere. It was just a simple border skirmish, nothing else! A silent scowl escaped Cloverheart’s lips, the white tip of her cream tail stiffly twitching in response to the irritation that swerved through her veins. She would do anything in her power to make that narrow-sighted tom pay, even if he was the leader of another clan that was filled with fish-eating otters.

Her irritation slowly subsided when the deputy had turned his attention towards the large crowd, seemingly continuing the meeting with what Cloverheart had suspected; Fallownose was just as ticked about the whole situation as she and Twilightstar was. Not only that, but her clear aqua-blue eye locked with his own yellow-amber hues, nodding along with him as she gave the deputy a grateful smile in return to him agreeing with her words. At least she had the deputy alongside her, and it seemed that Asterblink themselves was practically outnumbered by the mass of cats who were agreeing with the massive call-out for war. Cloverheart would’ve felt bad for the poor feline, but she couldn’t necessarily bring herself to do so. They had called for it from speaking up about how they personally felt about the situation, so it was somewhat their fault from the process of doing something as ridiculous as that. Focusing back up towards the direction of the deputy again, the cream-and-white feline dimply huffed in agreement to his agreement to his own call-out for war, and for wanting WindClan to end it once and for all. Cloverheart had definite high hopes for her own clan succeeding in the upcoming war, especially with how many cats were agreeing with the fact that they will be going out to war in the first place. The clan currently needed all the support that it could possibly get at this given time at the current moment.

Further listening in on the meeting, it was practically no surprise to the scarred cream-and-white feline that no one was going to be allowed to go towards Sedgewater Valley without someone else with them due to the currently given circumstances at the moment. As Beanstar could’ve easily told his clan a barrage of lies about the skirmish, it would be rather obvious that the tom would be so cocky enough to make his clan believe him and make that entire clan of fish-eating otters go after WindClan all because of something he started. It was all quite clear to the scarred molly that this wasn’t going to be some easy, simple task as the rather common task of taking and replacing bedding inside of the elders’ den. No, she would need to focus and train hard to fight for her clan. She would need to focus on every single thing that a warrior was going to be teaching the apprentices and try her hardest to follow their lead. She felt somewhat replicated by the fact that she had a lame leg and blind eye to make this much harder than it would've been, but it’s much better than being paralyzed in her spinal cord and having no ability to move or run like a proper windclanner would. So that’s something that the warrior-aged apprentice would keep in mind at the given moment. However, focusing back towards Fallownose, she gave a silent huff that she would be putting her mind to training to potentially fight good enough to stand side-by-side with her clan-mates. It was needed, afterall.

A battle training event would do more than good for the clan, it would definitely help her out with sharpening her skills and possibly getting herself into better shape while fighting for WindClan’s victory in this ruthless battle. “Well, it’s better to be able to train in a battle training event than not. I would be able to properly help fight for my clan then and make sure those otters see what’s coming.” she explained, her voice a mere rumble as she voiced out her opinions. The tip of her tail stiffly twitched as she silently awaited for someone to make some sort of comment about her statement, her eyes already narrowed in preparation to spit back at anyone who would try to retaliate against her word.

@Alchemist Kitsune [for dapplebreeze mention @Lillian [fallownose mention]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old August 11th, 2023, 12:12 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firepaw

Firepaw listened to Twilightstar’s declaration of war with a rare serious look on her face. They were going to war? She couldn’t believe her ears! Not only were her clan members the ones that trespassed this time, but Beanstar had the audacity to attack Twilightstar during negotiations! Just what kind of monsters belonged to that clan? Flicking her long tail behind her, the old apprentice snorted in disgust.

When the leader described the way in which Beanstar stripped one of her lives from her, Firepaw gasped in shock. It was one thing to kill her, essentially unprovoked, but it was another to tear through her stomach because she apologized!

Fur bristling in anger, the she-cat listened to the rest of what Twilightstar had to say in silence. What if she had been there? Could she have helped? Could she have done something to protect their leader? The scene of Pignut’s recent death to an eagle while protecting her flashed into her mind, and she quickly changed her tune. She knew that she’d have been little more than a liability if she had been there, perhaps Beanstar would’ve even gotten to her first!

The poor apprentice hadn’t fully recovered from the emotional trauma that she had been left with from watching Pignut died, and still to some degree blamed herself for the warrior’s death. Just thinking about it was enough to get her into a trembling fit. Gosh… she had to calm down…

Closing her eyes, Firepaw attempted (unsuccessfully) to calm her breathing. ’Calm down Firepaw… It’s okay… It’s not your fault…’ She repeated these things to herself over and over until she was able to get her racing heart to slow a little bit.

Opening her eyes, she realized that Twilightstar was gone, and in her place stood Fallownose. Where did Twilightstar go? Was she finally ushered away into her den? Well… she guessed that was fine, she actually kind of liked Fallownose - thought he was pretty cool.

Well… Fallownose didn’t seem to have much to add to what Twilighstar besides limiting where they could roam about in the territory. This didn’t effect her any because she hardly had any friends, and as an apprentice, she couldn’t leave camp on her own anyways. Letting out a small sigh she couldn’t help be feel sad about that fact. She was almost 17 moons old and still an apprentice, that was so embarrassing. Not only that, but Milknose had become a warrior before her! Ugh. This was frustrating.

Firepaw continued to listen to what the deputy had to say and her ears perked at the mention of a battle event. That… could be fun. Her pale green eyes flitted towards the top of Fallownose’s head, right in the spot she had hit the last time he held such an event. Oooh she was so going to get him again if she could. The thought of it caused a slight giggle to escape her, but she quickly put her serious face back on.
[ OPEN ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here