Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 07:33 PM

Old March 26th, 2018, 06:41 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Wolfglare continued to watch the she-cat, his icy colored eyes narrowing as the feline crept farther out of his sight. He moved forward a bit more, around a tree that had been blocking his view. He was just in time to see her failed attempt at catching the bird. He was going to rush out there and leap at the bird that he could still catch, but Wolfglare didn’t want to bring a scare upon Chrysanthemumshade. He already knew she could be easily startled.
He watched closely as she stalked the frog she had just found, noting her slightly better hunting stance. His ears perked up as she caught hold of the creature, but they went right back down as it jumped away from her. Wolfglare closed his eyes for a moment, letting out a small sigh, and storing this new information of his “experiment”. When he opened them again, he watched Chrysanthemumshade spin around to look at him, her brilliant green eyes staring into his own blue ones.
But what surprised the tom was the fact that she stumbled backwards, her eyes bright with.... Fear? Wolfglare’s face remained emotionless, but his mind was racing. Is she..... afraid of me? Something about that thought made an emotion stir inside of Wolfglare. Something that wasn’t positive. Flicking his ears, Wolfglare stepped out of the shadows. “Course it’s me. Who else?” He meowed, a bit of a growl in his throat. He didn’t know why he was so offended that she might be afraid of him. Maybe it’s because I thought there could be someone that wasn’t. Flicking his tail to beckon her, Wolfglare turned and headed off towards the thicker part of the territory. Whether she followed or not, he didn’t care. But he was going to show her what a real hunter should look like.

Regaining her composure, Chrysanthemumshade gazed at the tom, almost questioning him accusingly. She would had assumed that he was leering at her. Was she an exemplar of prey? Swallowing a lump that formed in her throat, Chrysanthemumshade had looked away from the dapper tom, but his words caught well into her ears. Hearing the growl in his voice, she flicked her ears back for a moment, turning only for a second to glance at him before lowering her head down to the ground in an act to sought out prey. “Well, you kinda just came out of nowhere...I didn’t...see you...there.” She wanted to ask just how long had he been there? Had he always been there? And, which part did he come from? Chrysanthemumshade could see that the tom was too large to sneak up on her like that! That was the most troubling thing to her. Now feeling a little sheepish, she was too afraid to look up from her paws to meet his gaze. She had a feeling...he saw that little show she put on. Knowing she couldn’t hunt, was one thing. Others knowing she couldn’t hunt, was an embarrassing thing. Chrysanthemumshade orbs looked up finally watching as he beckoned her to follow him. Sparking her curiosity, Chrysanthemumshade quickly bounced after Wolfglare, setting a delicate trot to pad beside him. “Just so we’re both clear - that was obviously practice,” she tells him. Assuming that he had saw her...sorry-excuse-of-hunting-techniques, she didn’t want to appear as a mousebrained fool towards the tom. “I could totally be an expert at hunting. My skills are just a little rusty because I haven’t been out in a while, haha!” She tried to appear nonchalant but even she could detect little squeaks in her voice. Snapping her muzzle shut, Chrysanthemumshade focused on the path in front of them. Well, not really - more so, she was focused on Wolfglare’s movements. She didn’t exactly know where they were going. Or, why she followed him. Her train of thought was more focused on that...she wasn’t alone anymore. It brought her relief to be around company when she was on her own in a place she hardly liked.
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:12 PM

My Mood: Fine

The young she-cat pranced around, green eyes wide with awe. I've never been past the border before, a green frog leapt in front of her, croaking. She squeaked and jumped back, golden fur sticking up. She sniffed at some purple berries, curious.
Old March 28th, 2018, 02:28 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Regaining her composure, Chrysanthemumshade gazed at the tom, almost questioning him accusingly. She would had assumed that he was leering at her. Was she an exemplar of prey? Swallowing a lump that formed in her throat, Chrysanthemumshade had looked away from the dapper tom, but his words caught well into her ears. Hearing the growl in his voice, she flicked her ears back for a moment, turning only for a second to glance at him before lowering her head down to the ground in an act to sought out prey. “Well, you kinda just came out of nowhere...I didn’t...see you...there.” She wanted to ask just how long had he been there? Had he always been there? And, which part did he come from? Chrysanthemumshade could see that the tom was too large to sneak up on her like that! That was the most troubling thing to her. Now feeling a little sheepish, she was too afraid to look up from her paws to meet his gaze. She had a feeling...he saw that little show she put on. Knowing she couldn’t hunt, was one thing. Others knowing she couldn’t hunt, was an embarrassing thing. Chrysanthemumshade orbs looked up finally watching as he beckoned her to follow him. Sparking her curiosity, Chrysanthemumshade quickly bounced after Wolfglare, setting a delicate trot to pad beside him. “Just so we’re both clear - that was obviously practice,” she tells him. Assuming that he had saw her...sorry-excuse-of-hunting-techniques, she didn’t want to appear as a mousebrained fool towards the tom. “I could totally be an expert at hunting. My skills are just a little rusty because I haven’t been out in a while, haha!” She tried to appear nonchalant but even she could detect little squeaks in her voice. Snapping her muzzle shut, Chrysanthemumshade focused on the path in front of them. Well, not really - more so, she was focused on Wolfglare’s movements. She didn’t exactly know where they were going. Or, why she followed him. Her train of thought was more focused on that...she wasn’t alone anymore. It brought her relief to be around company when she was on her own in a place she hardly liked.

Wolfglare didn’t respond, knowing too well that she hadn’t seen him. But he wasn’t going to reveal to her that he had been stalking her. ”Like a piece of prey.” Wolfglare’s ears flattened at the voice in his head. ”No wonder she’s scared of you. But your victims always should be.” Shadeburrow’s distinctive British growl rang through Wolfglare’s ears, and the tom visibly tensed up, closing his eyes for a moment to rid his mind of that horrible voice. The voice that haunted him, no matter where he went.
The tom picked up the pace, as if he could run away from that cat, like he was real. But this was a figment of Wolf’s imagination. A very strong one. And there was no running it out of his brain. The tom had forgotten about Chrysanthemumshade for a moment, and so he slowed back down, keeping pace with her once more.
Her words made Wolfglare roll his eyes. He’d already figured out that she was a horrible hunter, he just didn’t know why or how any cat could be that bad. “Yeah, and I’m a mouse.” He meowed, just to let her know he wasn’t fooled by her sorry excuse for a lie. The squeaks in her voice gave it away even more, and he looked down towards her, raising an eyebrow in a look that said “you can cut the act with me.” Wolfglare wouldn’t deal with her antics today, he knew that he should probably just catch something quick, and then they could head black to the camp. As simple as that.
Old March 28th, 2018, 09:38 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Wolfglare didn’t respond, knowing too well that she hadn’t seen him. But he wasn’t going to reveal to her that he had been stalking her. ”Like a piece of prey.” Wolfglare’s ears flattened at the voice in his head. ”No wonder she’s scared of you. But your victims always should be.” Shadeburrow’s distinctive British growl rang through Wolfglare’s ears, and the tom visibly tensed up, closing his eyes for a moment to rid his mind of that horrible voice. The voice that haunted him, no matter where he went.
The tom picked up the pace, as if he could run away from that cat, like he was real. But this was a figment of Wolf’s imagination. A very strong one. And there was no running it out of his brain. The tom had forgotten about Chrysanthemumshade for a moment, and so he slowed back down, keeping pace with her once more.
Her words made Wolfglare roll his eyes. He’d already figured out that she was a horrible hunter, he just didn’t know why or how any cat could be that bad. “Yeah, and I’m a mouse.” He meowed, just to let her know he wasn’t fooled by her sorry excuse for a lie. The squeaks in her voice gave it away even more, and he looked down towards her, raising an eyebrow in a look that said “you can cut the act with me.” Wolfglare wouldn’t deal with her antics today, he knew that he should probably just catch something quick, and then they could head black to the camp. As simple as that.
Trailing beside Wolfglare, the Molly held a vacant look. Blankly staring at her company’s movements to copy them herself. She would had been relieved if Wolfglare was going straight back to camp. Maybe if others witnessed her with him, then they wouldn’t question a thing! Forget about prey! Her eyes had lit up at the thought of using Wolfglare as an outlet for protection. She had snickered. No one would mess with him, would they? Chrysanthemumshade didn’t really think about how selfish she sounded in her head. She didn’t even notice Wolfglare had picked up his pace, and it caused her to speed up on smaller legs. Starclan! What got him in a hurry? Chrysanthemumshade didn’t like to move very fast when it came to her shorter legs; it was always a pain, in general. She appreciated when he began to slow down to match her. His response caused her to look away and roll her eyes. Chrysanthemumshade was earnestly about to tell the tom that she wouldn’t compare him to a mouse...more like a fox...or a badger. Although, of course, that would had been a frogbrained idea because Wolfglare’s charm was in a sardonic sense, and she would had looked utterly ridiculous from replying to his sarcasm. Besides...when she gazed at him once more, she caught hold to that certain look that indicated that her cover was blown. Yet...what cover did she hide? Feeling crestfallen, Chrysanthemumshade internally groaned, but she continued to follow with meek steps.

Last edited by Brilliance; March 28th, 2018 at 09:39 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 11:57 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Moondancer came running out of the camp, closing her eyes for a second as she sprinted through the territory. Knowing every turn, every tree's placement, she didn't feel endangered from running with eyes closed. Only when she knew she were getting close to her chosen destination, did she open her eyes once again.
Everything had gone so fast. The kits grew up so fast, and now Pearl was a warrior.. It was more than she could have dreamed of. And yet, Moondancer found herself feeling ashamed. She had been too caught up in her duties and worry for Halestar back in the day. She should have been there for her kits, played with them and showed them she loved them. Instead, she had let her poor mother take care of the newborns, forcing her to have to take care of two new litters at once. Moondancer knew her kits loved her, but she couldn't look at them without feeling she needed to prove herself as a mother.
So she took frequent runs in the territory. Sprinted as fast as she could through the fields, usually until she came to the border and had to stop. Sometimes she lingered a bit, peering over the border and towards RiverClan, wondering how her family in the other clan was doing. She shouldn't miss them. But after having spend time with them during the floor, the longing to be with her sister had returned. And she was ashamed of that, too.
Going down into a trot, a slower speed, she felt the ground underneath her switch from foresty underground to that of the little clearing in the territory. She had made it to the little lake that she loved so much. It reminded her of how she had spend time as an apprentice, sneaking out of the territory to learn fishing from her sister. Not many ShadowClanners could brag about knowing exactly how to flip a fish to make it land onto the stones, before then biting into it's throat, securing the kill.
Sighing, she laid herself down on one of the bigger, flat rocks, and stared into the water in silence.

@Lonestar23
Old April 2nd, 2018, 04:49 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Moondancer came running out of the camp, closing her eyes for a second as she sprinted through the territory. Knowing every turn, every tree's placement, she didn't feel endangered from running with eyes closed. Only when she knew she were getting close to her chosen destination, did she open her eyes once again.
Everything had gone so fast. The kits grew up so fast, and now Pearl was a warrior.. It was more than she could have dreamed of. And yet, Moondancer found herself feeling ashamed. She had been too caught up in her duties and worry for Halestar back in the day. She should have been there for her kits, played with them and showed them she loved them. Instead, she had let her poor mother take care of the newborns, forcing her to have to take care of two new litters at once. Moondancer knew her kits loved her, but she couldn't look at them without feeling she needed to prove herself as a mother.
So she took frequent runs in the territory. Sprinted as fast as she could through the fields, usually until she came to the border and had to stop. Sometimes she lingered a bit, peering over the border and towards RiverClan, wondering how her family in the other clan was doing. She shouldn't miss them. But after having spend time with them during the floor, the longing to be with her sister had returned. And she was ashamed of that, too.
Going down into a trot, a slower speed, she felt the ground underneath her switch from foresty underground to that of the little clearing in the territory. She had made it to the little lake that she loved so much. It reminded her of how she had spend time as an apprentice, sneaking out of the territory to learn fishing from her sister. Not many ShadowClanners could brag about knowing exactly how to flip a fish to make it land onto the stones, before then biting into it's throat, securing the kill.
Sighing, she laid herself down on one of the bigger, flat rocks, and stared into the water in silence.

@Lonestar23
The Bengal warrior was beginning to show his age. He was about 50 moons old now, a senior warrior, and despite pretending that everything was just fine, Ocelotpath couldn’t deny that there were… certain things that were getting harder for him. Hunting and fighting were two of these things. How could it be so hard for the tom to catch a mouse or a frog scrambling around in the underbrush? And how could it be so hard for him to carry out a battle move that had been easier just days ago? He couldn’t imagine why, but… for whatever reason… things were getting more and more difficult for Ocelotpath. The poor warrior had been doing his best to cope, but without anyone to talk to, it was getting harder.
His mate had been distancing herself lately, his kits were busy with their own problems and challenges, and a couple of them were missing, even. He missed them, of course, but the tom was facing enough problems of his own that he couldn’t worry too much about that one.
The biggest of these was how far away Moondancer seemed these days. He hadn’t had a conversation with her in moons, at least not a real one - and he definitely missed her. Ocelotpath had been wondering if it was even worth staying together anymore.He couldn’t bring himself to do something like that… but even so, he couldn’t help wondering. Aimlessly wandering along the border, the Bengal tom glanced out across the RiverClan border. Moondancer’s sister lived there… but he couldn’t remember her name. He’d never met the other she cat, although he’d hoped he might have during the tom ShadowClan had been staying with RiverClan. It was certainly disappointing.
Turning away, Ocelotpath headed back - unbeknownst to him, in the same direction as Moondancer had just gone. The tom’s golden eyes widened as he spotted a familiar, silvery pelt stretched out across a flat stone.
”Moondancer?”

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 05:01 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The Bengal warrior was beginning to show his age. He was about 50 moons old now, a senior warrior, and despite pretending that everything was just fine, Ocelotpath couldn’t deny that there were… certain things that were getting harder for him. Hunting and fighting were two of these things. How could it be so hard for the tom to catch a mouse or a frog scrambling around in the underbrush? And how could it be so hard for him to carry out a battle move that had been easier just days ago? He couldn’t imagine why, but… for whatever reason… things were getting more and more difficult for Ocelotpath. The poor warrior had been doing his best to cope, but without anyone to talk to, it was getting harder.
His mate had been distancing herself lately, his kits were busy with their own problems and challenges, and a couple of them were missing, even. He missed them, of course, but the tom was facing enough problems of his own that he couldn’t worry too much about that one.
The biggest of these was how far away Moondancer seemed these days. He hadn’t had a conversation with her in moons, at least not a real one - and he definitely missed her. Ocelotpath had been wondering if it was even worth staying together anymore.He couldn’t bring himself to do something like that… but even so, he couldn’t help wondering. Aimlessly wandering along the border, the Bengal tom glanced out across the RiverClan border. Moondancer’s sister lived there… but he couldn’t remember her name. He’d never met the other she cat, although he’d hoped he might have during the tom ShadowClan had been staying with RiverClan. It was certainly disappointing.
Turning away, Ocelotpath headed back - unbeknownst to him, in the same direction as Moondancer had just gone. The tom’s golden eyes widened as he spotted a familiar, silvery pelt stretched out across a flat stone.
”Moondancer?”

Moondancer suddenly jolted awake from her daydreaming and troubling thoughts as she heard an overly familiar voice. Turning her head, she gave a cat-like smile to her mate. Not exactly knowing whether to get up to greet him or not. The spark between them had gone.. Well, perhaps a bit lost. She hadn't meant for it to go that way. She was just worrying too much and spending too much time on her own. Maybe it was time to change that.
So the molly got up.
She trotted over to Ocelotpath and aimed to press her forehead gently against his side, in a loving manner. No words spoken just yet. Her gesture perhaps hinting that she could use a bit of comfort.
*"Hey there.."* She started, sighing a bit as she peered at him, begging silently for herself that she Tom wasn't mad that she had been absent lately. *"I'm sorry.. Sorry for not spending much time with you"* She continued, seemingly not really knowing how to put words on her feelings.
And she did indeed not feel like she knew how to do just that. She wanted to wail and apologize about everything, about the judging looks she got now and then from other clanmates for having been demoted, for not spending time with her mates and kits. She felt like a mess lately.
Was she not loyal enough?
The whole thing had broken her down completely. But she was determined to get back on top again. To prove herself to her clan once again, to regain respect and friendships. She had just really needed some time alone. And she was beginning to realize this might have taken its toll on Ocelotpath.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 06:46 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Ashnose's body shook slightly with rage. His breaths were hollow and quick. There was something in Shadetail's tone that just appalled the Clanborn cat. Shadetail didn't belong. He spoke as if he had rights. Did he think he could just join a Clan after the Syndicate and just pretend like he was a natural born ShadowClan cat? If so, he was clearly mistaken. Syndicate life and Clan life, especially ShadowClan life, was not the same thing. Not even remotely. "Fighting in a couple of battles isn't going to prove your loyalty to any cat." Ashnose's amber eyes dug into the former Syndicate tom's eyes. "Fighting against the other Clans isn't what makes you a Clan cat. You need more than just your claws to be a Clan cat." He spat furiously. He had an uncontrollable urge to ramble on, to explain to Shadetail just why he didn't belong in ShadowClan or in any of the Clans. Admittedly, Ashnose loved battling and digging his claws into the pelts of the cats from those other mouse-brained Clans whenever they wronged ShadowClan. He couldn't deny that. His mind raced back to his battles with Honeyflower and then later her apprentice Leopardpaw. Neither battle had ended in a conclusive win, but Ashnose couldn't deny that he enjoyed the trill and enjoyed teaching those mouse-brained ThunderClan cats a lesson. But that wasn't made Ashnose a good ShadowClan cat and loyal warrior. Being a warrior and a Clan cat was so much more than that. It was the Warrior Code and StarClan and everything else. "I guess you wouldn't understand that being a Syndicate cat and all."

The tom's eyes glanced down to see Shadetail's claws dig into the ground. The fact that Shadetail had gotten as angry as Ashnose had annoyed him and just angered him further. Ashnose should be the only one upset here. Shadetail was just being a disruption in his life and in ShadowClan's life. No cat could live normally with a probable traitor sleeping just a few nests away from their own. Half hoping that Shadetail would be the one to start this fight, Ashnose tried his best to keep his claws to himself. The other half of him knew how much trouble he'd be in if he fought with a "Clanmate." The young tom would never hear the end of it. The British Shorthair ignored the other tom's exposed claws and lashed his gray tail behind him. "It looks like this patrol is already finished." Ashnose mewed, venom dripping from his words. He turned on his paws and began to head away from Shadetail and even further from camp. "We'd have scared away all of the prey from here to ThunderClan by now." The tom was trying his best to make his voice sound even now, though his fur was still not lying entirely flat. "You take what we caught back to camp." He ordered over his shoulder. Perhaps this patrol wouldn't be a total failure if he brought back one or two more pieces of prey in addition to what he and Shadetail had caught earlier.
It was almost as if every decision Shadetail had made since joining ShadowClan was coming back around to bite him in the tail. No matter what, everywhere he turned there was a cat questioning his loyalty, despite the fact that he'd thrown himself head-first into each battle, regardless of how pointless they each were. "What I don't understand," he hissed throw clenched teeth, his yellow eyes in slits now, "is how ShadowClan does not even give me the chance to prove myself." Anger filled his veins as Shadetail fought to calm himself down further. He would not prove his point by continuing this useless fight with Ashnose - if anything, it would prove the other tom right. It would show that Shadetail was nothing but a hot-headed former Dusk Syndicate cat who did nothing except butt heads with anyone who dared speak their opinion on his heritage. Perhaps they were right in questioning him. After all, the doubts still crept around in the back of his mind. How could he possibly expect his Clanmates to trust him when Shadetail was beginning to lose trust in himself?

As Ashnose seemed to be wrapping the patrol up on his own, Shadetail found that he couldn't necessarily argue. He didn't want to be around the tom any longer, and though he hated making enemies in his new home, the tom would not stand by while he was disrespected simply because of where he had been born. It hadn't been his choice after all to be raised in a blood-thirsty group - it was all he knew. By the time he could think for himself, Halite and the other Syndicate members had turned him into a cold-blooded killing machine to be used against the Clans at their will. Shadetail heaved a frustrated sigh and dug up the first piece of prey they had caught, leaning down to grip the limp body firmly between his jaws. "I'll let Goldenstar know his faithful and loyal warrior is finishing his patrol solo," the tom muttered around the piece of prey, not really caring if Ashnose understood him or now. Instead, he trotted forward, consciously bumping against the tom with his shoulder jutted out. With a wave of his tail, the gray tom headed back towards camp, yellow eyes narrowed and paws flicking snow off themselves as they carried him back to camp.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 05:43 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

ShadowFire was sitting near the graves of his family members flowers were on each and every grave he sat a vigil for them every night he was there he sat there until you walked up and asked
Old April 3rd, 2018, 08:41 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

With a sigh, Primrosemask padded on slowly. She'd never been very good at hunting and so far that fact had really shown as she was turning up empty-pawed, but she'd rather get her eyes clawed than go back to the camp like this. Lowering her head to the ground, she sniffed around to pick up prey scent. The weather had become warmer, but it would still rain often, something that made tracking difficult for Primrosemask. She showed her annoyance with another sigh, this one louder, and sat down with a huff. She wished she could be more useful, be more helpful to her clan but that just wasn't her. Primrosemask was a joker, not a hunter, she was good at pulling pranks and playing but that was no help to her clan. She wanted to do better for her family, she didn't want anyone to think her brother was anything like her because he was so much better. Just as she decided to just head back and get some sleep, a nearby rustling caught her attention. Her nose twitched as she tried to smell what was nearby, but she was hoping it was prey so she lowered herself down before she could even be sure, slowly pulling herself forward. She needed to catch at least one mouse to feel good about returning to the camp.

@Empress Of Evil

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series