Today 07:37 AM
Marshykit Relationships...
Last post by Blazing
Today 07:33 AM

Old February 20th, 2019, 04:01 PM
that quiet one

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

@RosePelt145

Hazelsplash followed his gaze to the fresh-kill pile. "Oh," she said, a little disappointedly. Well, that answers that-- I'm probably the only lazy one this morning. She looked up at him, green eyes wide, raising her brows. "'Measley rabbit'? Don't put yourself down so! It's hard to get anything this time of the year!" She shook her head at him, smiling. It was cute, him being so modest. Suddenly realizing she was in the way of the den opening, she hurriedly started to step aside when Braveheart spoke again. Her tail flicked behind her as she thought over the offer, unconsciously staring at him as she thought. "Umm, well, I really should--" she began to say, her duties weighing down on her conscious, but when his ears flattened and he put himself down again, she changed her mind immediately. Besides, she really did want to see the Seastones covered with snow. "No, no, I'd love to, actually!" she said, turning back to him. "And you don't talk too much."

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Old February 20th, 2019, 05:08 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post

(Dawn isnt the only apprentice >:3 )

Snowpaw slowly blinked awake, unsure about what had happened. "Lizard..stripe?" He sleepily murmured. Surely it was just a dream, I don’t feel anything. He Looked up, only surprised to see Dawnpaw rousing. As soo as he spotted her, sudden sharp pain hit him, making the tom gasp. "Fox dung!" He spat through gritted teeth in silent agony. The scratches burned and his eye, as it did occasionally, had a tingly sensation. "What are you doing here?” The narrowed his eyes at her. "And why are you all here?” He looked around, spotting the cat he loathed. "Why is Eaglepaw here?!" Baring his teeth he slowly got up.

@Wheatley
@Greywind
Thunderpaw watched the other cats from beside the medicine den. His scratch on his shoulder was healing. He didn't feel like getting in the middle of anything, so he stayed put, hos eyes fixed on his brother Snowpaw.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 20th, 2019, 07:36 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Dawn'Paw looked at him a bit overwhelmed before speaking Monotoned." It was just a nightmare, so no need to fuss". She lied upfront, knowing that none of them could know the truth, not yet atleast. She glanced at Snow'Paw, she knew he couldn't be too far away from waking up.

@Lilyfur2
@Flippaw
@EternalBlaze
Quote:

(Dawn isnt the only apprentice >:3 )

Snowpaw slowly blinked awake, unsure about what had happened. "Lizard..stripe?" He sleepily murmured. Surely it was just a dream, I don’t feel anything. He Looked up, only surprised to see Dawnpaw rousing. As soo as he spotted her, sudden sharp pain hit him, making the tom gasp. "Fox dung!" He spat through gritted teeth in silent agony. The scratches burned and his eye, as it did occasionally, had a tingly sensation. "What are you doing here?” The narrowed his eyes at her. "And why are you all here?” He looked around, spotting the cat he loathed. "Why is Eaglepaw here?!" Baring his teeth he slowly got up.

@Wheatley
@Greywind
Quote:
Dawn'Paw looked at him as pain and drowsiness showed on her face." I already told you, I know them and I'm in this clan, did you hit your head while you were panicking or what?". She moaned in both annoyance and in agony as she sat up and started grooming her cream fur before looking at him, Standing up and whispering to him." They have been here ever since you got knocked out...Try to keep calm... I know it's hard but it's not worth wasting the last of your energy fighting...". Her tone was soft as she then looked at the others flashing Bell'Paw a smile." Don't worry, it was just a nightmare".

@Lilyfur2
@Flippaw
@EternalBlaze
Eaglepaw smiled at Dawnpaw in response. "If you're sure you're okay, Dawnpaw, but I'm there if you need me"; and felt his heart leap as Snowpaw slowly woke up. " Snowpaw, I-I can explain! " He mewed, backing up, ears flat, a worried expression in his face. " I was worried, I was making sure you were okay! " He protested. He felt a quick flash of relief at Dawnpaws response, but he knew it wouldn't last long.

@Flippaw
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
@EternalBlaze

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 22nd, 2019, 12:03 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglepaw smiled at Dawnpaw in response. "If you're sure you're okay, Dawnpaw, but I'm there if you need me"; and felt his heart leap as Snowpaw slowly woke up. " Snowpaw, I-I can explain! " He mewed, backing up, ears flat, a worried expression in his face. " I was worried, I was making sure you were okay! " He protested. He felt a quick flash of relief at Dawnpaws response about it only being a nightmare, but he knew it wouldn't last long.

@Flippaw
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
@EternalBlaze
Dawn'Paw sighed as she heard Eagle'Paw's and Snow'Paw's responses and looked at Snow'Paw.

@EternalBlaze
@Flippaw

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old February 23rd, 2019, 06:06 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Eaglepaw smiled at Dawnpaw in response. "If you're sure you're okay, Dawnpaw, but I'm there if you need me"; and felt his heart leap as Snowpaw slowly woke up. " Snowpaw, I-I can explain! " He mewed, backing up, ears flat, a worried expression in his face. " I was worried, I was making sure you were okay! " He protested. He felt a quick flash of relief at Dawnpaws response, but he knew it wouldn't last long.
Quote:
Dawn'Paw sighed as she heard Eagle'Paw's and Snow'Paw's responses and looked at Snow'Paw.
Snowpaw took a step towards Eaglepaw. "I don’t need help" he spat, staring at the tom straight in the eye. "You didn’t help me before, why now?" He murmured sadly.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old February 23rd, 2019, 06:43 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Was it weird to be so happy on a day like this? Despite the weather conditions and the easily position to find yourself sick, it was pretty different for Songbirdpaw because as he entered the clearing, the only thing that really set him apart was the fact that this usually quiet and mysterious tom was humming happily as if this day was simply so marvelous — and, it was definitely a marvelous day! Maybe it was because he managed to catch his own kill this time without the guidance of his mentor. Maybe he was just so happy to flick that dead bird into the fresh kill pile like it was a casual everyday thing. The tom was just beaming, and as his namesake, little lyrics of joy left his maw, but when he realized he was singing, he’d quickly stop and resort to humming peacefully. Songbirdpaw didn’t really like disturbing others. Everyone seemed at peace, so he scattered to a part of the clearing where he was at a distance, but he could observe everyone else, and happily sing to himself to soak in the little sunlight that shone above on such a nice, cold day.

He laid in the snow, plopping on his stomach, but rolling on his back in a content manner. He had a thick, downy pelt that kept him warm, with a feathery touch, but his chest fur was spiked up with the usual do of the top of his ears and head. Songbirdpaw didn’t have many friends, but that was mainly because he didn’t talk as much. He was more than happy to just listen, or maybe it was because he was shy, or just a selective mute. No one ever knew when it came to this tom.
Old February 23rd, 2019, 07:04 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Snowpaw took a step towards Eaglepaw. "I don’t need help" he spat, staring at the tom straight in the eye. "You didn’t help me before, why now?" He murmured sadly.
Eaglepaw let his ears drop, and he stumbled backwards as Snowpaw walked forwards. "I-i I tried to help you before, but one, I was just a kit, and two, you wouldn't let me" He mewed softly. " So...so I'm willing to help you now because it didn't work out before" He mewed louder this time, gaining his confidence.

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
@EternalBlaze

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 23rd, 2019, 03:32 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Eaglepaw let his ears drop, and he stumbled backwards as Snowpaw walked forwards. "I-i I tried to help you before, but one, I was just a kit, and two, you wouldn't let me" He mewed softly. " So...so I'm willing to help you now because it didn't work out before" He mewed louder this time, gaining his confidence.

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
@EternalBlaze
Dawn'Paw just watched with a blank expression on her face but her body tensed up, she knew how tired both herself and Snow'Paw were but nonetheless she was prepared to seperate the two if a quarrel started.

@EternalBlaze
@Flippaw

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; February 23rd, 2019 at 03:32 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2019, 08:22 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
@EternalBlaze
Quote:
Dawn'Paw just watched with a blank expression on her face but her body tensed up, she knew how tired both herself and Snow'Paw were but nonetheless she was prepared to seperate the two if a quarrel started.

@EternalBlaze
@Flippaw
Snowpaw flattened his ears. "You're just like bellpaw. Everything will be fixed with a nice quick chat." He snarled. "It won't fix anything!" He rubbed at his eyes that seemed to sting then unsheathed his claws slowly.

(Busy.)
Old February 23rd, 2019, 08:47 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Snowpaw flattened his ears. "You're just like bellpaw. Everything will be fixed with a nice quick chat." He snarled. "It won't fix anything!" He rubbed at his eyes that seemed to sting then unsheathed his claws slowly.

(Busy.)
Dawn'Paw sighed.

RP Tracker