Last post by alec
Today 04:28 AM

Old September 18th, 2017, 01:13 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
The sound of Tigerpaw's voice snapped Mulberrykit out of her trance, and she shook her head to clear her mind. How long was I like that? Aware she'd been staring - she'd been caught doing something rude again! - the kit sheepishly smiled and lowered her head in embarrassment. When asked what she had been thinking of, she raised her head so her voice could be heard, but still kept it low enough to show she knew of her mistake. "I'm sorry," she murmured, "But I was kinda sorta... making a list of why you'd make a great warrior..." She rushed the ending, glancing up to search the apprentice's eyes. Please don't be mad! I don't wanna lost my new friend this quickly!

Mulberrykit shifted her weight from paw to paw. She nervously awaited Tigerpaw's response, hoping for the best and dreading the worst. Best case scenario, the apprentice didn't care or found it cute that she could think things like that. Worst case scenario, she found her creepy and a stalker and decided never to speak to her again. Please don't be the worst one, please don't be the worst one! "Are you mad?" The kit asked, trying and failing to keep the fear out of her voice. It quivered with emotion; her fear of losing a friend, her anger with herself for being so stupid, her regret at even thinking the way she had. This is why you don't make friends well! If you didn't do this kind of stuff, you'd have loads more friends!
Tigerpaws eyes widen as Mulberry told her why she was off in a trance. Heat rose underneath her fur in slight embarrassment, it was quite touching to hear that the kit thought Tigerpaw would make a great warrior and that she could even list out the reasons why. Her shock and embarrassment turned to confusion when the smaller cat asked if she was mad.

"Hmm? Why would I be mad? I am flattered that you're making out a list of reasons why you think i'd make a great warrior!! Maybe we could train together once youre an apprentice.!!!" Her eyes shone brightly.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old September 18th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

"I promise," she said resting her head in her paws. She was tired herself and was half asleep by the time her head hit her paws. Sproutwhisker needed the rest much more than she did but she couldn't seem to keep herself awake. Falling asleep meant that Sproutwhisker wouldn't go to sleep, which meant he would be sleep deprived. She forced her eyes awake and her started grooming Sproutwhiskers pelt.
Sproutwhisker looked at his beloved for a moment in silence, before nodding to her words. “Alright, but just a small nap and nothing more.” He mumbled, nuzzling the female before giving another yawn and closing his eyes. The young male knew that he needed sleep, especially for when the kittens would be birthed. A purr rumbled in his throat as Talonfang groomed his fur as he slowly drifted off almost immediately once his eyes flickered shut. His tail gave a few flicks here and there before resting around the she-cat next to him.
Old September 18th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Sproutwhisker looked at his beloved for a moment in silence, before nodding to her words. “Alright, but just a small nap and nothing more.” He mumbled, nuzzling the female before giving another yawn and closing his eyes. The young male knew that he needed sleep, especially for when the kittens would be birthed. A purr rumbled in his throat as Talonfang groomed his fur as he slowly drifted off almost immediately once his eyes flickered shut. His tail gave a few flicks here and there before resting around the she-cat next to him.
Talonfang looked sleepily at Sproutwhisker and poked him with her tail, making sure he was asleep. She then lay down herself and buried her nose in his warm fur. She drifted quickly to sleep.
Old September 18th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

Talonfang looked sleepily at Sproutwhisker and poked him with her tail, making sure he was asleep. She then lay down herself and buried her nose in his warm fur. She drifted quickly to sleep.
Sproutwhisker uttered a softened sigh, his body relaxing as he dreamt of many things - like the day that he became an apprentice and the moment that Ripplewhisker passed away before his eyes and even the memory of when he met Talonfang in the warmth of Greenleaf. It was moments and points like this that made him the cat that he was today and he cherished every moment like it was, even though some made him grow pensive and depressed even. The black-and-white-furred tom’s breathing was soft and slow, showing his content behavior as he finally got sleep. Talonfang slept beside him, making the warrior know that she was safe and not in danger. It was a blissful feeling that made him smile, his whiskers giving a happy twitch now and then.
Old September 18th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Sproutwhisker uttered a softened sigh, his body relaxing as he dreamt of many things - like the day that he became an apprentice and the moment that Ripplewhisker passed away before his eyes and even the memory of when he met Talonfang in the warmth of Greenleaf. It was moments and points like this that made him the cat that he was today and he cherished every moment like it was, even though some made him grow pensive and depressed even. The black-and-white-furred tom’s breathing was soft and slow, showing his content behavior as he finally got sleep. Talonfang slept beside him, making the warrior know that she was safe and not in danger. It was a blissful feeling that made him smile, his whiskers giving a happy twitch now and then.
The new queen grimaced as a pain in her stomach shot forth. She got off the hard ground and walked into the nursery, silently groaning.(ugh! Sorry for the short post!!!)
Old September 18th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

The new queen grimaced as a pain in her stomach shot forth. She got off the hard ground and walked into the nursery, silently groaning.(ugh! Sorry for the short post!!!)
Sproutwhisker was shaken awake by his mate moving from her spot beside him, making the male’s eyes open immediately as he saw her slowly hobbling away, pain showing in her face. It took him less than three seconds to realize what was going on as he sprang to his paws and rushed over to her, letting Talonfang lean against him as they made their way to the nursery. He kept repeating silently curses in his head, nervous and hoping that the birth would go okay. His kittens, no, their kittens were on their way now and Sproutwhisker was more than pumped to help his beloved now, his tail lashing behind him as he licked her head with each step. “It’ll be okay... I’m here for you..” He whispered to her, giving emotional support as they went into the den with caution. ( It's okay! ^^ )

Last edited by Captain; September 18th, 2017 at 03:16 PM.
Old September 18th, 2017, 03:34 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

@Lonestar23

An icy zephyr ruffled the long, thick pelt of the tortoiseshell-and-white Maine Coon as their pale, green-grey eyes scanned across the active clearing. With a slight movement of their cranium, their nose was tilted upwards, and they inhaled the chilly midday air deep into their lungs. Apricitypaw's rough pink tongue swiped across their maw and lightly coloured nose as they tasted the air carefully. The sky above them was grey and filled with clouds, though they didn't seem quite ominous. They could tell that there most likely wouldn't be any rain- it was just an ugly day. Bummer, They thought to themself, looking around the camp. There were much more cats in the clearing than there normally was, due to the RiverClanners. Apricitypaw didn't give much thought to the other cats, and they didn't know much about them either. As far as Apricity was concerned, their leader was apparently generous enough to allow them to stay for a bit- at least until ShadowClan's camp dried up. The RiverClan camp wasn't all bad, though Apricitypaw couldn't say they were a huge fan of the smell.
Seeing as how fish was not exactly a part of the average ShadowClanner's diet, Apricitypaw hadn't been aware of just how strong the scent could be. They were certainly aware that the flavour was stronger than that of, say, a bird, but they hadn't been aware that the smell would be stronger too. It was the sort of scent that seemed almost heavy in the air, similar to humidity but worse. The smell filled every corner of the clearing- there was no escaping it. It was if a dark cloud surrounded RiverClan. A dark, smelly, constant cloud that hung over the heads of all the residents of RiverClan- both formal and visitors. Apricity hadn't even ever tried fish, although the scent was so strong they could practically taste the scent. They'd been trying their best to ignore it, though it was near impossible to do.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; September 27th, 2017 at 06:05 AM.
Old September 18th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Honeypaw nodded," Yeah. Or one who just doesn't try."
Lilypaw nodded earnestly. "Oh, yeah, that'd be awful. I mean, how do you get them to put effort in? You can tell them to, but in that case I don't think they'd ever really listen." A small sigh left her, and she deeply hoped that when she did get an apprentice they wouldn't be like that.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old September 19th, 2017, 06:49 AM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Tigerpaws eyes widen as Mulberry told her why she was off in a trance. Heat rose underneath her fur in slight embarrassment, it was quite touching to hear that the kit thought Tigerpaw would make a great warrior and that she could even list out the reasons why. Her shock and embarrassment turned to confusion when the smaller cat asked if she was mad.

"Hmm? Why would I be mad? I am flattered that you're making out a list of reasons why you think i'd make a great warrior!! Maybe we could train together once youre an apprentice.!!!" Her eyes shone brightly.
Mulberrykit's own eyes brightened at the thought of training with Tigerpaw. She lifted her head and net the apprentice's eyes with her own wide orbs. "Really? You mean it?" I could get to train with her? For reals?! Oh please, StarClan, please please please let me train with Tigerpaw! A huge smile took up her face, and she couldn't help but stand up and give a little bounce. True, there was always the prospect of her becoming a warrior before the kit became and apprentice, but the sliver of hope was there nonetheless, and no matter how hard she tried, it wouldn't fade away.

Mulberrykit's bounce of joy became a series of leaps and twhirls and bounds. She wasn't the most graceful of all kits, so her dance more then likely looked a bit strange, but she didn't care. She didn't care that they were staying with smelly RiverClan, or that their territory, their home, was flooded, and she didn't care that they might not be able to train together after all. The only thing on her mind was that they would train together, as a pair, and hopefully be BFFs for life. It's gonna be so cool! I bet Ivorykit and Coldkit don't have cool older apprentice friends! "Yay yay yay!" She was aware she was acting like an immature kit, but again, she didn't care. Tigerpaw and her were friends, and when she became an apprentice, she wouldn't be so lonely after all.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old September 19th, 2017, 10:11 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Aleka
Sunstrike approached one of his mates," Hey, mate. How are you."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here