Today 10:47 PM

Old March 2nd, 2018, 09:55 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Broken Madness
CherrySkip sat at the edge of the river, watching fish swim around and leaves float down. She waved her fluffy tail patiently. The Molly shivered a little as wind ruffled her fur. CherrySkip heard movement in the bushes behind her, but it was RiverClan scent so she did not budge. "Hello." She spoke softly. "Come to join me? I always find it so relaxing to sit and watch the world go by. Sometimes you feel like you have all the time in the world. But then a horrible battle starts and you realise how short a warrior's life can be. Seeing others perish around you."
Snowwillow a beautiful white molly with many scars on her pelt, her eyes a sliver color and she had shades of black on her pelt as she walks towards the molly “ that’s everyday for me my friend. As a molly with a forgotten past I know I have made many warriors lives short and I have seen many others perish before me because of me..” she looks at her “ to me the world will never be calm even though I came here for the peace and calm but I guess... there is no such thing as that my friend “
Old March 2nd, 2018, 10:04 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Snowwillow a beautiful white molly with many scars on her pelt, her eyes a sliver color and she had shades of black on her pelt as she walks towards the molly “ that’s everyday for me my friend. As a molly with a forgotten past I know I have made many warriors lives short and I have seen many others perish before me because of me..” she looks at her “ to me the world will never be calm even though I came here for the peace and calm but I guess... there is no such thing as that my friend “
"It's not rare to meet a cat who has experienced loss. Nor is it rare to meet a cat who has killed. I myself have not killed another however I have lost two Close to me. My two best friends. We've been through a lot together. Then they were killed in battle. I watched one die and found the other's body in a puddle of blood, eyes lifeless and mouth gaping open wide. I sometimes feel guilty for being alive when they're not. But what can I do? I shouldn't waste my life away dwelling on the last that's for sure. I need to enjoy every last drop of precious life. My friend OliveSun lost his mother and his uncle. And I used to live as a kittypet with his father. I came home one day to find his father dead. That image...I've never been so scared of anything in my life." She closed her eyes and shook her head as if she was trying to swat all the memories away.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 01:34 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@Mad King

"Relax," Mud purred, a laugh coating his words, shoulders shaking up and down with the rumble. He was far from showing any aggression anymore - figured he wouldn't need to against Firehawk. Once this RiverClanner knew who he was, he was certain his opinion on him would change.

But that was a side of Mud that tended to be more of a downfall than anything positive; his own confidence in who others saw him as. It was why he rarely stayed in one place too long. His abrasive attitude and cocky remarks always seemed to haunt him like a ghost, throwing dirt on his name and reputation with anyone he met. Rarely was this tom anything other than sarcastic, and those who'd known his softer side - his family - were long gone.

Well, not all of them it seems, he thought with another smirk. He was toying with the idea of how much he should tell Firehawk. He was smart enough to know that he wouldn't just believe him if he outright stated his relationship with the RiverClan tom. No, that would be too much for any cat to handle. If he was going to tell Firehawk at all that he knew who he was, he would have to do so slowly, and carefully - something the tom knew he wasn't quite the best at.

As he studied Firehawk, the realization that the silence was stretching longer than normal occurred to him, and a chuckle resulted. "Boy, RiverClan's got you on a tight leash," Mud snorted, lifting each of his paws in turn to shake of the droplets of rain that had accumulated since standing there. "Trust me, I'd much rather be hunting anywhere but your pitiful little swamp here, but you see you Clan cats have always intrigued me. I think I even lost... someone I was once close with to one of your groups," he mewed, carefully watching Firehawk as he spoke. He was curious to see if this would throw Firehawk off; that Mud had relations in a Clan. The comment about being a "scrawny loner" hadn't really affected him, however because of who it came from, for some unknown reason to Mud, it felt like the tiniest thorn pick.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 8th, 2018 at 11:11 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 03:42 PM
♡♡♡

It was getting close to New Leaf, and the atmosphere was getting warmer. Birds sang songs of mourning and happiness, filling the air with beautiful sounds. Plants were beginning to bud. It was a nice day to be out, to be happy.

A white tom stalked through the reeds, his tail high and his blue eyes narrowed to annoyed slits. He hasn't found one. Single. Water vole, and he needed to take some back to the Clan. Otherwise, he would have to hunt for fish at the lake, and he was tired of fishing at the lake.
Maybe he would find something towards the left... the tom turned on his paws and went towards his left, nose to the ground as he sniffed for any scent of water vole at all. He growled in frustration. Still nothing.

Suddenly a different scent wafted through his nostrils, and he stiffened before realizing it was another RiverClan cat. Still, even his own kind wasn't preferred as company to him right now, and he sat back on his haunches, curling his plumed tail neatly around his paws as he glared in the direction of the scent, which was steadily coming towards him.

@NightWarrior4Life

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 2nd, 2018, 03:48 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post
@Fuzzyfeline

(Shoot dude, sorry about that T^T. Some stuff's been going on at home lately and I completely forgot about the roleplay)

Mintwhisper leaped onto a low-hanging branch outside the camp. He waited for Angelwing to appear.
(Its okay. It happens to us all. But I thought they were by the river already?)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 2nd, 2018, 03:49 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"It's not rare to meet a cat who has experienced loss. Nor is it rare to meet a cat who has killed. I myself have not killed another however I have lost two Close to me. My two best friends. We've been through a lot together. Then they were killed in battle. I watched one die and found the other's body in a puddle of blood, eyes lifeless and mouth gaping open wide. I sometimes feel guilty for being alive when they're not. But what can I do? I shouldn't waste my life away dwelling on the last that's for sure. I need to enjoy every last drop of precious life. My friend OliveSun lost his mother and his uncle. And I used to live as a kittypet with his father. I came home one day to find his father dead. That image...I've never been so scared of anything in my life." She closed her eyes and shook her head as if she was trying to swat all the memories away.
She looks at her “ ..... I don’t remember much of what I was... but I do know.. that I was some kind of monster a rouge who killed over and over again I have nightmares of something I don’t even remember. But these images... I can’t help but wonder if they’re mine..” she says as she looks at her. “ I understand your fear of that. Seeing someone you love die so horribly.... I can’t help but not understand that. All I can really remember is the death I know I’ve caused but.... I just don’t know why” she says sadly
Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:44 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
She looks at her “ ..... I don’t remember much of what I was... but I do know.. that I was some kind of monster a rouge who killed over and over again I have nightmares of something I don’t even remember. But these images... I can’t help but wonder if they’re mine..” she says as she looks at her. “ I understand your fear of that. Seeing someone you love die so horribly.... I can’t help but not understand that. All I can really remember is the death I know I’ve caused but.... I just don’t know why” she says sadly
CherrySkip nodded "yes. The problem with killing is, you kill a cat and you feel great because you've defeated an enemy and you've defended your territory but then you have to think about living with the guilt and the trauma of it afterwards. Whether you killed with cold blood or not. It comes with regret and fear and you start to question who you are, who you once were and who you will be. But you can decide who you will be" She lowered her voice and put her tail tip on Snowwillow's shoulder.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:51 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
It was getting close to New Leaf, and the atmosphere was getting warmer. Birds sang songs of mourning and happiness, filling the air with beautiful sounds. Plants were beginning to bud. It was a nice day to be out, to be happy.

A white tom stalked through the reeds, his tail high and his blue eyes narrowed to annoyed slits. He hasn't found one. Single. Water vole, and he needed to take some back to the Clan. Otherwise, he would have to hunt for fish at the lake, and he was tired of fishing at the lake.
Maybe he would find something towards the left... the tom turned on his paws and went towards his left, nose to the ground as he sniffed for any scent of water vole at all. He growled in frustration. Still nothing.

Suddenly a different scent wafted through his nostrils, and he stiffened before realizing it was another RiverClan cat. Still, even his own kind wasn't preferred as company to him right now, and he sat back on his haunches, curling his plumed tail neatly around his paws as he glared in the direction of the scent, which was steadily coming towards him.

@NightWarrior4Life

OliveSun was sniffing the reeds and between rocks for any sign of prey. Furry prey, not scaly. He continued sniffing along until he came across a tuft of white fur. He smacked it with his dark paw and looked up only to see a cat staring at him. "Oh haha. Sorry about that. I assume you haven't had any luck either." The Tom mewed, ears flattened against his head with embarrassment. OliveSun looked down as he belly grumbled and gargles with hunger. "Come on, get up I'll help you look."
Old March 3rd, 2018, 09:43 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
OliveSun was sniffing the reeds and between rocks for any sign of prey. Furry prey, not scaly. He continued sniffing along until he came across a tuft of white fur. He smacked it with his dark paw and looked up only to see a cat staring at him. "Oh haha. Sorry about that. I assume you haven't had any luck either." The Tom mewed, ears flattened against his head with embarrassment. OliveSun looked down as he belly grumbled and gargles with hunger. "Come on, get up I'll help you look."
Icemist jumped slightly as a paw smacked down on his tail, and he leaped to his paws, hissing, only to realize it was Olivesun. He sat back down and glared at the tom. "Watch where you're going next time," he hissed. At Olivesun's next words, he growled. "I'm doing fine," he spat. "But whatever. I'll go..." he turned on his paws and padded through the reeds. "Well, c'mon!"

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 3rd, 2018, 09:52 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Icemist jumped slightly as a paw smacked down on his tail, and he leaped to his paws, hissing, only to realize it was Olivesun. He sat back down and glared at the tom. "Watch where you're going next time," he hissed. At Olivesun's next words, he growled. "I'm doing fine," he spat. "But whatever. I'll go..." he turned on his paws and padded through the reeds. "Well, c'mon!"
"It's IceMist right?" He straightened himself up and changed the subject. "I-is something troubling you?" the oriental dared to ask. Surely he can't just be miserable for the sake of it?