Last post by zozelen
Today 09:03 PM

Old September 19th, 2017, 10:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Lilypaw nodded earnestly. "Oh, yeah, that'd be awful. I mean, how do you get them to put effort in? You can tell them to, but in that case I don't think they'd ever really listen." A small sigh left her, and she deeply hoped that when she did get an apprentice they wouldn't be like that.
Honeypaw nodded," Maybe tell them they can't eat until they try?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 19th, 2017, 10:55 AM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Aleka
Sunstrike approached one of his mates," Hey, mate. How are you."
Cranefeather narrowed her eyes at his words, her sleek fur bristling before she urged herself to flatten her pelt out. "What do you mean, 'mate'?" The Bengal and Siamese mix spat. She was pretty mad, and she was feeling in a hissy mood. Just how, did a tom forget his mates name? "If I'm you're mate, it's kind of just typical thing to know their name!"
Old September 19th, 2017, 01:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Cranefeather narrowed her eyes at his words, her sleek fur bristling before she urged herself to flatten her pelt out. "What do you mean, 'mate'?" The Bengal and Siamese mix spat. She was pretty mad, and she was feeling in a hissy mood. Just how, did a tom forget his mates name? "If I'm you're mate, it's kind of just typical thing to know their name!"
He flashed Cranefeather an appologetic glance," LISTEN. I'm boss here, I asked you to be my mate, so I'm in charge, would you prefer I call you Shadowclanner, or mate....Cranefeather my dear...." he purred (He's so messed up)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 19th, 2017, 03:08 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He flashed Cranefeather an appologetic glance," LISTEN. I'm boss here, I asked you to be my mate, so I'm in charge, would you prefer I call you Shadowclanner, or mate....Cranefeather my dear...." he purred (He's so messed up)
The molly curled her claws into the ground. "But just because I agreed to be your mate doesn't mean you can just boss me around." She argued, her tail flicking. She perked her ears slightly as he said her name. "Well, its good that you know my name at least, and get your head straight." Her voice tone slightly lightened, though it was easy to tell that Cranefeather was still pretty aggravated at the other feline. "I'm in RiverClan, so I guess it's either 'RiverClanner or mate'" She started to lighten up, scooting closer to him and slowly, but lightly, starting to lean on him.
She may get mad at him sometimes, but he still was the first cat she had ever had a crush on.

(Aw the poor bab and I'm guessing that was a typo)
Old September 19th, 2017, 08:54 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit's own eyes brightened at the thought of training with Tigerpaw. She lifted her head and net the apprentice's eyes with her own wide orbs. "Really? You mean it?" I could get to train with her? For reals?! Oh please, StarClan, please please please let me train with Tigerpaw! A huge smile took up her face, and she couldn't help but stand up and give a little bounce. True, there was always the prospect of her becoming a warrior before the kit became and apprentice, but the sliver of hope was there nonetheless, and no matter how hard she tried, it wouldn't fade away.

Mulberrykit's bounce of joy became a series of leaps and twhirls and bounds. She wasn't the most graceful of all kits, so her dance more then likely looked a bit strange, but she didn't care. She didn't care that they were staying with smelly RiverClan, or that their territory, their home, was flooded, and she didn't care that they might not be able to train together after all. The only thing on her mind was that they would train together, as a pair, and hopefully be BFFs for life. It's gonna be so cool! I bet Ivorykit and Coldkit don't have cool older apprentice friends! "Yay yay yay!" She was aware she was acting like an immature kit, but again, she didn't care. Tigerpaw and her were friends, and when she became an apprentice, she wouldn't be so lonely after all.

Mulberrykits huge smile was contagious and Tigerpaw couldn't help but laugh at the kits excited bounces and twirls. Mulberry reminded Tigerpaw of herself when she was a kit, she hoped that the two cats would be able to train for a while together before Tigerpaw became a warrior. The caramel colored she-cat playfully batted the younger cats ears and crouched down, "Maybe I can give you some training now." She said as a purr rose in her throat.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old September 20th, 2017, 03:32 AM
Woo, charsite is up n.n

My Mood: Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''Glad I can pleasure you with my presence,''
The molly purred, affectionately looking over to her friend as she spoke about the happenings. When Lucille first appeared, Mistripple looked so...sullen. So out of place. Definitely Lucille felt her space invaded. Even if she was a very friendly feline, Lucille liked her privacy. Mistripple had a right to worry. Lucille worried...inwardly. She didn't need anyone knowing that she was fearful of what these other cats could do. She only knew much of Riverclan, so she was very oblivious to any other clan cat.

''Worrying is never good, darling.'' Lucille drew in a pleasing purr of amusement as she glanced at her friend. Then, slid her gaze over to her other clan mates, and the shadowclanners that mingled together. As Mistripple began speaking again, Lucille listened contently, bobbing her head lightly with a small smile etched on her face. Mistripple always worried about things. Lucille recalled being raised by her twolegs for a short while before she left them. She liked their attention. Because she had been very spoiled. Being a wild cat for the last three moons wasn't so bad. ''The only thing I'm worried about is how long these - uh - shadowclanners gunna be stayin' wit us, y'know? I don't really like...crowded areas.'' Aside from that, Lucille agreed with Mistripple. ''Oh! I terribly hope not! This is a big clan now...we all would have to worry about food. And, it is just too much, sweetheart! Too much!'' She sounded whiny. Like a spoiled princess. Or, a kit complaining to its mother. The more Mistripple spoke about it, the more Lucille started to agree.

The molly stared down at her paws, bending her head to give them a couple delicate licks. She heard Mistripple's low voice in her ear, which made Lucille giggle lightly. That was the one thing that was true. Someone's tail might as well always be trampled on with so many cats in the clan now. ''Oh, don't remind me,'' She complained, rolling her eyes towards the clear blue sky. ''I swear those shadowclanners have no respect for a gal! My poor, sweet tail had been treadled on more than once.'' Lucille brought her tail close around her, wrapping it around her paws. She had a very bushy tail. Fluffy and pretty and dazzled with all sorts of colors as her pelt was. Most times with having a very fluffy pelt... was not a good thing. Lucille treasured her pelt. She had a gorgeous appearance. It was apparent that she didn't like it being dirty. Or, in this case, for others to trample on her like she was a ragged doll. ''Nevermind that though. I have been a'helping to them. Y'know, darling - most of them poor sweeties drowned in that flood. I cannot a'imagine how many kits fell to their death and all. It is so sad. Someone has to be light on them.'' She spoke lightly. That flood was definitely a big deal. Then, she lowered her own voice to whisper to Mistripple. ''On an honest, I am expecting a mighty reward from these shadowclanners. I would not jus' be sugary sweet on them for nothing!''
Mistripple let out a purr, her tail-tip flicking, much happier in the pleasant company of her friend; true, she hadn't stopped worrying, but it was much harder to worry until her fur fell out with Lucille's warm presence and calm nature so close at hand, and she nodded her agreement at her words about crowds,

"Oh yes, I'm much happier when it's smaller groups. Anymore it's like being in a permanent gathering!" She replied before having to stifle a mrrow of amusement at her whiny tone, her ears flicking, "I'm quite inclined to agree, and with the prey taking shelter thanks to those fox hearted Twolegs, our bellies are already emptier than they ought to be."

She laughed quietly at Lucille's eyeroll, nodding her agreement, her own tail, though nowhere near as fluffy, having received much the same treatment, "Mine too! I think we're all finding the close quarters more than a little too uncomfortable. It reminds me of those strange Twoleg containers of tiny fish all stuck together in a little tin."

Mistripple nodded slowly then as her ears quirked back, her eyes clouding in sympathy for the losses that ShadowClan had suffered, "No doubt kits, elders and apprentices all had a hard time of it, the poor things. We're the only clan that's confident in the water, and even we can drown from time to time. I can't imagine a flood like that..." she shuddered softly at the thought, her tail fluffing up a bit before her tail tip curled and her eyes narrowed in a speculative manner, "Oh, I don't doubt Russetstar is thinking along the same lines. While it's true RiverClan will never watch cats drown without trying to do something, letting an entire clan share our camp is another matter entirely. You can bet once ShadowClan is back in their own territory and on their own paws again, there'll be something expected in return."
Old September 20th, 2017, 07:01 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The way that Darkzephyr treated her was truly great to the she cat, and she definitely appreciated the fact that he seemed to be really listening. That he seemed to care about what she was saying. Honestly, at this point in her life, Caracalfrost just needed to move on. She needed to find someone else to get her feelings hooked into. "Thank you." She mewed, although her voice lacked the necessary pleasure that would be shown at a true - and not just polite - thank you. The life she aspired was to be free of unwanted feelings. Sorreltuft could never be hers, he wasn't hers to think about, to have, he wasn't hers to have feelings for. His heart belonged to Everwhisper. Or more like, she was keeping him there. The she cat's eyes narrowed, and her vision became limited in that moment because she was so frustrated. Some nights she felt as though she could just go out and scream at anyone who would listen about her troubles.

Some nights she felt as though she could take her claws and rip something apart. Some nights she felt the need for companionship, but she realized that she couldn't get it from her own friend. Everything that she needed, he just couldn't give her - it just wasn't possible to get what she wanted from Sorreltuft. And that was okay. She was glad that he remained loyal to his mate, knowing what had happened before. "So, you, uh... what do you normally for fun? I mean, I hunt and stuff, but I also like to just play around - do you ever do that?" One of the things about Caracalfrost was that, back in ShadowClan, she had always had Sorreltuft with her. There hadn't really been moments when she had gone to look for other friends, because she and the tom generally trained and spent their free time together. Or at least they had. When he wasn't hanging out with Silverpaw or Summitpaw, or Everpaw that was.

Three she cats. Always a ladies' man. She thought with a more affectionate smile coming over her features. And he was... he had always been more of a ladies' man, much to the amusement of Caracalfrost. Though it seemed in the end, that had paid off for him. She remembered everything. She remembered when he and Everwhisper had become mates, she remembered how stunned and hurt she had been and how she had realized there was no one for her to go to. Perhaps, later, she would tell Darkzephyr the story. Not the part about Silverear and Summittail, of course, but the part about Everwhisper would be just... fine. Perfect. She awaited the tom's response, her soft golden optics twinkling happily as she did so. It was nice having someone there.

If even it was just today, if she never saw the tom again, she would probably be happy to have seen him at least once. Because this was something good and, she would go as far to say perfect. This was perfect. For the first time, the she cat felt as though she was really being heard. As though everything was going to be alright. She had someone else on her side, and even if he looked a little scary, he was a good cat. That was truly wonderful to the she cat.

After he was done speaking, the tom saw something sparkle and Caracalfrost's gaze, and he wondered if he was finally getting through to her. After long moons of studying the emotions and expressions of other cats, he couldn't put his paw on what was going on in that she-cat's head. Her story and subtle expressions when she was thinking annoyed him slightly, but it perplexed him and intrigued him at the same time. When she thanked him, Darkzephyr nodded with false gratitude, as if this conversation really was the most important thing going on in his life right now. What a guise he had to put on! The lengths he was going just to phase her would have amused him, if it didn't cause him so much work. But it would get better with time, he presumed. His ebony tail flicked behind him as he so Caracalfrost's gaze narrow, and he wondered if he would have any interest in what thoughts were racing in her mind.

As Darkzephyr saw the she-cat tense with her thoughts, he fought the urge to smirk - everything was going as planned, and he didn't even have to do anything, for she was filled with such bitterness already! Even so, the molly's question took him by surprise. The tom pricked his ears, wondering how one was supposed to respond to that question. Well, I sneak into the WindClan territory every once in a while - oh, more often, why not flatter myself - and kindly train an apprentice out of the goodness of my heart. Why, I would consider that fun! Darkzephyr was almost giddy as he returned to his "son", and was able to switch him over. So he could gain full control, the thing he longed for. And Duskpaw was utterly powerless.

"I've never really thought about it," he conceded, pondering how a normal cat would respond to that question. "I usually... study the expressions of other cats," he conceded, imagining how strange that sounded. It was true, but it also most likely made him seem like a creep to Caracalfrost. "I don't really plat around, I guess. it depends what you mean. But I just. I read expressions and emotions of others, so I can better understand everyone better." Well, the first part was true. But he very well didn't do it to understand other cats better; moreso, he did it to camoflauge himself. Darkzephyr wasn't exacty the "normal" type of warrior, but he needed to appear so in order to rise, so he could blend in and seem like any other cat.

Caracalfrost wasn't very good at hiding her emotions, he noticed. Everytime she thought about something - her best friend, assumingly - some type of look came over her face like a shadow, or a mask. Sometimes she would narrow her eyes in anger, or fury that sparkled in her eyes, but now a softer smile appeared. Darkzephyr wondered how a cat could feel such a way, planning to dedicate their life to others! How horrid! And even worse, to have that plan shattered, oh, how much horror this warrior has gone through. How much pity she deserved.
Old September 20th, 2017, 08:23 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

The molly curled her claws into the ground. "But just because I agreed to be your mate doesn't mean you can just boss me around." She argued, her tail flicking. She perked her ears slightly as he said her name. "Well, its good that you know my name at least, and get your head straight." Her voice tone slightly lightened, though it was easy to tell that Cranefeather was still pretty aggravated at the other feline. "I'm in RiverClan, so I guess it's either 'RiverClanner or mate'" She started to lighten up, scooting closer to him and slowly, but lightly, starting to lean on him.
She may get mad at him sometimes, but he still was the first cat she had ever had a crush on.

(Aw the poor bab and I'm guessing that was a typo)
He snorted," If you asked me, you coulda bossed me around." He paused," My head is straight anyways, besides, I have the best looks in all the clans."

Old September 20th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
It was scary here. It smelled like fish, and hostile cats, and Cougarsnow could almost feel herself slipping away from sanity. It was scary for her, she hated being here. Although sometimes the cats were nice, Cougarsnow was still terrified. She felt just about as scared as it got. Couldn't they go home now? Surely the flooding was doing better, or they could have stayed somewhere in the Outskirts... ThunderClan... WindClan... anywhere would have been better but here. The ginger and white cat was doing her best to make herself very, very small and avoid conversation; at the moment she was crouched down in the clearing hiding as though it were her only chance of survival. It certainly felt as though it was. She was scared that half the cats here would like to see her dead and the other half would like to chase her out and, given a chance, they wouldn't hesitate to carry out what was currently just their fantasy. A shudder went down the feline's spine and she anxiously shifted her weight from one paw to another, thinking and hoping that things weren't going to be bad. Please, StarClan, let us be able to go home soon. I just want to go home. That was all she wanted, was to get out of this place and head back to ShadowClan. Where it was still scary, but at least it was familiar. Cougarsnow didn't hold conversations back home either, but... somehow she felt as though she had more freedom to there.
@Lawlipop

All the inhabitants of ShadowClan warriors, formers and futures, fled their dark and dank home when an awful storm that was as merciless as a hungry fox and as loud as a lion's roar swept over the camp and has turned the once beautiful dens and clearing into a wasteland, as if a herd of monsters had trampled through it and had only left their disastrous mess. Noble leader Halestar and her deputy Goldeneye led the distraught cats to RiverClan camp, making the clan itself overly crowded, and both clans seem pretty resentful over their situation. RiverClan cats hate the fact they have to share their camp with savage frog eaters while half of ShadowClan is faint over the stench of water and fish constantly around them. It was in the camp, it was in their dens, it was on every cats' fur. It was absolutely horrendous and torturous towards the whole brood. But they had no other choice but to come here. Their helplessness has made many ShadowClan cats bitter and hostile towards their surroundings. But one blue grey tom does not view their situation as entirely bleak. He sees this as a new opportunity.

Bluethorn didn't want to seem as weak or as dead weight to the fish stenched felines, so he tried to prove his worth a lot, usually by participating in patrols and catching land prey for both clans. He doesn't think he wants to learn how to fish, he was perfectly fine with a mouse or a plump sparrow. He carried his kill to the pile and gently dropped on top, looking down at the pile proudly with his tail raised in the air before dropping down to a relaxed stretch as he kneads the soft soil. He scans the area at the abundacy of life all focused into one small area. Maybe RiverClan would look bigger if two clans weren't trying to function at a time. His eyes fell upon a ginger molly by herself. Immediately he found himself swaying his tail coyly and starts making his way towards her. What was Bluethorn's #1 thing he loved to do in his leisure, was to chat up with the pretty she-cats.
Old September 20th, 2017, 11:22 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

All the inhabitants of ShadowClan warriors, formers and futures, fled their dark and dank home when an awful storm that was as merciless as a hungry fox and as loud as a lion's roar swept over the camp and has turned the once beautiful dens and clearing into a wasteland, as if a herd of monsters had trampled through it and had only left their disastrous mess. Noble leader Halestar and her deputy Goldeneye led the distraught cats to RiverClan camp, making the clan itself overly crowded, and both clans seem pretty resentful over their situation. RiverClan cats hate the fact they have to share their camp with savage frog eaters while half of ShadowClan is faint over the stench of water and fish constantly around them. It was in the camp, it was in their dens, it was on every cats' fur. It was absolutely horrendous and torturous towards the whole brood. But they had no other choice but to come here. Their helplessness has made many ShadowClan cats bitter and hostile towards their surroundings. But one blue grey tom does not view their situation as entirely bleak. He sees this as a new opportunity.

Bluethorn didn't want to seem as weak or as dead weight to the fish stenched felines, so he tried to prove his worth a lot, usually by participating in patrols and catching land prey for both clans. He doesn't think he wants to learn how to fish, he was perfectly fine with a mouse or a plump sparrow. He carried his kill to the pile and gently dropped on top, looking down at the pile proudly with his tail raised in the air before dropping down to a relaxed stretch as he kneads the soft soil. He scans the area at the abundacy of life all focused into one small area. Maybe RiverClan would look bigger if two clans weren't trying to function at a time. His eyes fell upon a ginger molly by herself. Immediately he found himself swaying his tail coyly and starts making his way towards her. What was Bluethorn's #1 thing he loved to do in his leisure, was to chat up with the pretty she-cats.
The storm was still in Cougarsnow's mind. She could still remember all the fear and sometimes, if she closed her eyes, she was so sure she could see the scared faces of drowning or terrified apprentices, warriors, even kits - she had tried her best. But the ginger and white cat hadn't been able to make it to most of them, there had been a couple that she had tried and succeeded in saving, but that was it. Her golden eyes looked fearfully on the tom as he approached her. Friend or foe? RiverClanner or ShadowClanner? Or, to be honest, even if he was from ShadowClan he could be scary still. Some cats from her own Clan didn't like her very much. "Um, h - hi... can I, uh, h - heh - help you?" The she cat stammered, avoiding making eye contact with the tom. If he hurt her, she was going to be even more scared then before! Unfortunately Cougarsnow wasn't very good with social situations.

Positive outlook, C. Positive outlook. Okay... so... he looks nice! Very nice. He doesn't look scary, or like he'll hurt me - I mean sure, he might be bigger then me, but that's not a BAD thing, everyone's bigger then you! And... his claws are sheathed! And he isn't being mean! But he looks friendly, right? Yeah. Friendly. Very much so. She swallowed, before giving Bluethorn a half-friendly smile. "I - I'm, um... C - C - Cougar... uh... s - snow," The she cat took a deep breath. There! She'd gotten through it. She was Cougarsnow, like she had said, and now she waited for the other cat to introduce himself. If he would - maybe he didn't want to - oh, she wished she were invisible right then! The feline was awkward. Very, very socially awkward. She never said the right thing at the right time, and she wasn't the smartest or the fastest or strongest... what kind of place did a cat like that have in a Clan? Oh yeah... and then there was her self esteem. Low. All in all, not the kind of cat that you would want to hang around all the time.

A large, confident looking Savannah Cat entered the clearing. Staying in RiverClan was not that much of a problem for Servalspots, honestly - he didn't mind being here with the other Clan. So far there had been no problems. No one had been making fun of him here. And no one had been picking on other "different" cats. Servalspots had encountered some homophobics and transphobics in his lifetime, but he honestly didn't care for them much. Here in RiverClan? With their own leader being homosexual, he doubted that many of the RiverClan cats would be speaking out against it. It was too bad things weren't quite the same in ShadowClan. The tom settled down in the clearing, his large frame taking up more room then a smaller cat, but of course Servalspots didn't care much about it. There wasn't really a problem, to him at least, with hanging around the clearing. He had done some hunting - caught a small shrew that was barely enough for him (no, he didn't eat it) and had been working to meet as many of these RiverClan cats as possible. He thought that ShadowClan should try and get along with their RiverClan saviors.

@Blue Wishes

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; September 20th, 2017 at 06:37 PM.