Today 04:38 PM

Old February 28th, 2019, 05:46 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
It seemed to be quite a nice day, despite it being the season of Leaf-bare, but the sun was out, shining over the gorge of the SkyClan camp. It may not have helped with the cold, but it was certainly a nice day, nonetheless. The tom padding from the warrior's den couldn't pass up this perfect day for a nice stroll along the territory. He padded over to the fresh kill pile, smiling as he lowered his head and grabbed a large sparrow in his jaws. Glancing around the clearing, he spotted a young tom by himself gazing at his paws, looking nervous. Minnowfluff was his name, if he remembered right. Padding towards him, he waved his tail in greeting. Dropping the bird, he gave a smile to the other tom. "Hi, Minnowfluff. Want to share?," he nodded at the sparrow, keeping a friendly smile on his maw while he pushed the bird closer to the other with his nose.

@Rosemew
The young tom glanced up, looking at the new tom. He recognized him as Hummingtuft, that was it right? "S..Sure...if it's..okay with you." He said, it ending up coming out as a quiet mumble, but still audible. Minnowfluff smiled lightly, glancing away at the ground again. Oh how shy the poor tom was, he whispered or mumbled almost every sentence he said.
Then he decided to ask if Hummingtuft was the right name of the other tom. "Hummingtuft..right?" He asked shyly.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 28th, 2019, 11:12 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Dawnstream walked out of her den and stretched, enjoying the small amount of sunlight filtering threw the forest. She heard Songbirdpaw's humming, and looked over and saw how content he looked. It's nice to see cats looking so happy in times like this, she thought happily. Dawnstream walked over to Songbirdpaw and sat next to him. "You look like your having fun," she said, giggling at the young tom's position.
Songbirdpaw was too lost in his own thoughts to notice his other clan mates. It was just such a pleasant day in his opinion that he couldn’t relish in it and allow soft lyrics to elicit from his muzzle. He did like singing, if that wasn’t obvious. However, his jaws immediately clamped shut when another voice cut through it. The tom scrambled a bit, rolling onto his side with a little bit of trouble to try and flip onto his stomach. He was a little clumsy and if cats could blush, he’d be red all over. He looked over at his new company, simply offering a small smile at her, his ears flattened to show his sheepish state. “Y-y-Yeah, I w-was.” Songbirdpaw finally said. The tom was naturally quiet so he didn’t have too many friends. “Y...you heard t-that, huh?” Songbirdpaw gave an embarrassed smile, but then looked away, his eyes focused on his tail as it idly thumped against the ground. He was incredibly awkward around new company.
Old March 1st, 2019, 08:04 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Songbirdpaw was too lost in his own thoughts to notice his other clan mates. It was just such a pleasant day in his opinion that he couldn’t relish in it and allow soft lyrics to elicit from his muzzle. He did like singing, if that wasn’t obvious. However, his jaws immediately clamped shut when another voice cut through it. The tom scrambled a bit, rolling onto his side with a little bit of trouble to try and flip onto his stomach. He was a little clumsy and if cats could blush, he’d be red all over. He looked over at his new company, simply offering a small smile at her, his ears flattened to show his sheepish state. “Y-y-Yeah, I w-was.” Songbirdpaw finally said. The tom was naturally quiet so he didn’t have too many friends. “Y...you heard t-that, huh?” Songbirdpaw gave an embarrassed smile, but then looked away, his eyes focused on his tail as it idly thumped against the ground. He was incredibly awkward around new company.
Dawnsteam giggled as the tom righted himself. "Yeah I did, it was nice. I love seeing cats enjoy themselves, and especially on such nice day like this." She laid down and wrapped her tail around her paws, and purred a bit.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 10:53 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Timberpaw hummed joyfully, before getting up. The game was on! He ran after Doepaw.

Doepaw ran out into the clearing, skillfully navigating his way through the crowds of cats, while avoiding his best friend the whole time. Most of the time Doepaw was not the type of cat who played regular games of tag, but it was good thing to take his mind of all of his problems. He enjoyed playing with Timberpaw, and if tag was what the tom wanted to play, Doepaw was fine with that.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 11:07 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Doepaw ran out into the clearing, skillfully navigating his way through the crowds of cats, while avoiding his best friend the whole time. Most of the time Doepaw was not the type of cat who played regular games of tag, but it was good thing to take his mind of all of his problems. He enjoyed playing with Timberpaw, and if tag was what the tom wanted to play, Doepaw was fine with that.
Timberpaw searched the crowd for Doepaw, seeing him eventually. The young tom sped up, his paw barely touching his tail. "Tag!" With that, Timberpaw ran the opposite direction.

Old March 2nd, 2019, 11:36 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The young tom glanced up, looking at the new tom. He recognized him as Hummingtuft, that was it right? "S..Sure...if it's..okay with you." He said, it ending up coming out as a quiet mumble, but still audible. Minnowfluff smiled lightly, glancing away at the ground again. Oh how shy the poor tom was, he whispered or mumbled almost every sentence he said.
Then he decided to ask if Hummingtuft was the right name of the other tom. "Hummingtuft..right?" He asked shyly.
((oml, I just realized that I had posted that Hummingtuft had waved his tail. But he has no tail. Gosh, I must've been so tired I wasn't thinking. I mean, if he had to wave his tail, it'd have to be imaginary. Like, I must've sounded crazy xD))

Hummingtuft gave Minnowfluff a bright smile. "Of course it's okay!," he meowed happily. "I'm always willing to share. After all, wouldn't it be so great if everybody would get over their differences and share and be friends with each other?! The world would be such a peaceful, wonderful, beautiful, amazing place!" as the tom got into his speech, he puffed out his chest a bit, his eyes full of passionate determination for his words. He would definitely be a good leader; his talent for speaking and drive toward a better world is something you don't see these days; he has a kind, pure heart. But, he has said many times he does not wish to be anything but a warrior. His eyes clouded with emotion as he continued speaking, unaware of eyes on him now. "What if every cat was able to get along with one another, and there was no more war, no more quarrels, no more need to fight? Just think of how wonderful the forest would be! There would never be the need to fight again! No more fear, no more terror! It would be so perfect!" he then seemed to snap out of it and he relaxed, blinking his eyes clear. He gave Minnowfluff a sheepish grin, dipping his head slightly. "Ah, sorry about that... When I get an idea, I tend to get into a speech like that... It takes a while for me to shut up." he chuckled, purring as he took a bite of sparrow before pushing it to Minnow so the other tom could take the next bite.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 2nd, 2019, 11:48 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
((oml, I just realized that I had posted that Hummingtuft had waved his tail. But he has no tail. Gosh, I must've been so tired I wasn't thinking. I mean, if he had to wave his tail, it'd have to be imaginary. Like, I must've sounded crazy xD))

Hummingtuft gave Minnowfluff a bright smile. "Of course it's okay!," he meowed happily. "I'm always willing to share. After all, wouldn't it be so great if everybody would get over their differences and share and be friends with each other?! The world would be such a peaceful, wonderful, beautiful, amazing place!" as the tom got into his speech, he puffed out his chest a bit, his eyes full of passionate determination for his words. He would definitely be a good leader; his talent for speaking and drive toward a better world is something you don't see these days; he has a kind, pure heart. But, he has said many times he does not wish to be anything but a warrior. His eyes clouded with emotion as he continued speaking, unaware of eyes on him now. "What if every cat was able to get along with one another, and there was no more war, no more quarrels, no more need to fight? Just think of how wonderful the forest would be! There would never be the need to fight again! No more fear, no more terror! It would be so perfect!" he then seemed to snap out of it and he relaxed, blinking his eyes clear. He gave Minnowfluff a sheepish grin, dipping his head slightly. "Ah, sorry about that... When I get an idea, I tend to get into a speech like that... It takes a while for me to shut up." he chuckled, purring as he took a bite of sparrow before pushing it to Minnow so the other tom could take the next bite.
(( Oml xD ))

Minnows eyes widened slightly when hearing Hummingtuft. "You're Really kind aren't you....?" He asked, it being a bit above a mumble this time. Minnowfluff gave a small, nervous smile with a nod. "I-It's fine.." He whispered. Seeing that the tom had pushed the sparrow towards him, he sheepishly leaned down and took a bite.

Old March 2nd, 2019, 04:17 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Dawn'Paw quickly shot forward a bit helping him regain his balance before talking softly." You should be resting mousebrain...". She looked at Bell'Paw and Eagle'Paw before speaking softly." I think it's enough fighting for one day... Seriously you three better go get some rest before I force you too!". She gave a weak smirk as she teased, she was trying to keep the mood light, she knew that the mentors back in the dark forest would be disappointed in not fighting but Dawn'Paw was too sore and tired to be able to stand much longer and knew if it went any further Snow'Paw would of fainted, Eagle'Paw would of had a nervous breakdown and Bell'Paw would of cried a lot more then she did." What are you waiting for? Hurry up and get some rest". She motioned her head tiredly towards the apprentice den.

@Lilyfur2
@Flippaw
(( idk what to make dawn do so I just made her come in and defuse the the situation by telling them to go rest xD ))
(you tagged me earlier in a post so I hope you don't mind me hoping in now, also sorry I've been gone for a while)

Quickfeather marched into the clearing with a scowl peaking through the tufts of grey feathers from the dove she carried into camp. A glare came from her as she looked around to Dawnpaw. I can't believe that little runt is an apprentice now. Every time I look at her all I think of is THAT tom. Her expression got harsher with each thought. She made her way to the fresh kill pile her tail swinging in annoyance and anger.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 07:52 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
(you tagged me earlier in a post so I hope you don't mind me hoping in now, also sorry I've been gone for a while)

Quickfeather marched into the clearing with a scowl peaking through the tufts of grey feathers from the dove she carried into camp. A glare came from her as she looked around to Dawnpaw. I can't believe that little runt is an apprentice now. Every time I look at her all I think of is THAT tom. Her expression got harsher with each thought. She made her way to the fresh kill pile her tail swinging in annoyance and anger.
((Yeah its all good :> ))

Dawn'Paw's tail twitched as she Spotted Quick'Feather, she clicked her tongue in annoyance at the sight of her mother, she could feel the shecat stare daggers at her, Dawn'Paw worked up her new found courage, with a blank expression her eyes narrowed.' Great...Im so exhausted from that fight i can't feel my legs but now i have to deal with Her...At least its not Him..'. Thinking this she glanced at the tom who was flirting with another shecat.

@EternalBlaze
@Flippaw
@Lilyfur2

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old March 3rd, 2019, 09:46 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
((Yeah its all good :> ))

Dawn'Paw's tail twitched as she Spotted Quick'Feather, she clicked her tongue in annoyance at the sight of her mother, she could feel the shecat stare daggers at her, Dawn'Paw worked up her new found courage, with a blank expression her eyes narrowed.' Great...Im so exhausted from that fight i can't feel my legs but now i have to deal with Her...At least its not Him..'. Thinking this she glanced at the tom who was flirting with another shecat.

@EternalBlaze
@Flippaw
@Lilyfur2

The tan tabby she-cat flicked her head away from her child and former mate and slipped into the warrior's den, leaving her feather soft tail just outside the brambles that shaded the inside of the den.