Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hello!
Last post by kenjaku
Today 10:36 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by finley !!
Today 10:35 PM
Plotfinder - Searching...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:26 PM
let me wrap my teeth...
by Omari
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:10 PM
Ambushing a Hawk [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 14th, 2017, 04:56 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
(that's perfectly okay! I do actually need to pull Moon soon from this rp and wrap it up, cause she's currently in the territory about to have her accident ;w; but no go ahead! I shall stalk o.o)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

{Actually i could use this to build up leopard and it's not zerosight it's surgestorm lol}

[ Thanks guys! I would be delighted if you stayed roleplaying with us Lilly but if you must get on to a plot go right ahead. Build up leopardpaw for what? Whoops I just am so used to zerosight being here that this whole clan switch is like.. WOOT! So thanks for the correction ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 14th, 2017, 04:58 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble View Post

[ Thanks guys! I would be delighted if you stayed roleplaying with us Lilly but if you must get on to a plot go right ahead. Build up leopardpaw for what? Whoops I just am so used to zerosight being here that this whole clan switch is like.. WOOT! So thanks for the correction ]
{leopardpaw has fallen in love with the meddie den and of course considers surge and moon as family but she doesn't know the dark side of being the meddie cat}
Old March 14th, 2017, 05:02 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

{leopardpaw has fallen in love with the meddie den and of course considers surge and moon as family but she doesn't know the dark side of being the meddie cat}

[ New medicine cat app? See I told you you'd get a hr unless zero is putting up a wc meddie app thing too. ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 14th, 2017, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble View Post

[ New medicine cat app? See I told you you'd get a hr unless zero is putting up a wc meddie app thing too. ]
{xD uh no unfortuantly not, but when zero puts up the finder she is for sure going in it}
Old March 14th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Fawnskip's ears heard a feline nearing before her eyes spotted him, and she sharply whipped her head up to see who dared approach. She knew the long-haired ginger tomcat - the male who stood upon Breezerock when announcing ceremonies - who didn't? He looked extremely friendly, and easy to talk to, and she grinned brightly at this. She watched him closely as he stopped before her, bowing his head in greeting, and then allowing a blunt comment to slip past his lips. Fawnskip appreciated his straight-forward nature, and she released light giggles when he stated the obvious.

``Of course I know you,`` Fawnskip meowed in a teasing tone, leaning forward slightly as she put emphasis on `you`. ``It's quite the honor to be noticed by you, y'know, though I am a bit upset you only now take interest in me!`` Her tone was light and teasing, and she laughed gently after speaking. She looked at him with dancing eyes, golden eyes sparkling with joy and excitement. She radiated a certain genuine happiness that could be contagious. She loves chatting, and Blazingstar was generously offering her the opportunity. Perhaps the two would reach a level where Fawnskip felt comfortable enough to flirt with him, and play `chase`. ``Don't you remember apprenticing Pinepaw to me in the most recent batch of ceremonies?`` Her grin was bright.

She brought herself to her paws, pressing her paw pads firmly against the cold ground for support. Her tail-tip flicked quickly with excitement. Fawnskip seated herself, straightening her spine in an impressive posture. Nonchalantly, she brought her forepaw to her mouth, drawing her pink tongue over a tuft of ruffled fur. Placing her paw back on the ground, she looked up at Blazingstar with innocent eyes. However, she was anything but innocent. She could be incredibly deceitful when she wanted to be as she perfected the art of acting. She was willful, and would do whatever she needed to get what she wanted. She was fiery, with a short temper. She was charming, flirtatious, and found the `chase` much better than the `catch`. She was strongly loyal, and would never betray those who earned her trust. She was independent, and preferred to follow her own rules compared to those of others. She was reserved, and rarely shared personal things about herself. She was sarcastic, and had a dry sense of humor. She was stubborn, and did not give up without a fight. Fawnskip had an even blend of pros and cons, and she acknowledged both her flaws and skills. She wasn't perfect and she knew that just as she knew how gorgeous she was.

``I forgive you, though,`` Fawnskip purred. ``It must be challenging, leading an abundance of cats while knowing all their names.`` She was slowly attempting to figure out Blazingstar. Was he like her, and using her for entertainment? Was he truly interested in her company? What did she think of their meeting? Honestly, she didn't know, and that scared her. She always knew what she wanted, but not at this moment. What do I want? Blazingstar was the leader of her Clan, and she would not risk exile by using him - she loved WindClan. But she loved fun, and no doubt Blazingstar would be an interesting target. She should live life to its fullest - after all, she could die tomorrow. Could I get him to pad after me? And then she decided, Challenge accepted.
Blazingstar's whiskers twitched with slight amusement at the words she decided to speak. Settling himself down, he stood with his chest puffed out slightly and his tail wrapping around his paws. The tip twitched with his thoughts, however his golden hues simply remained friendly. This was how he normally sat. Giving himself a moment to think, he picked out his words carefully. "Well I apologize, there's a lot of cats I still need to know," he acted almost hurt, his voice slightly playful and he "defended" himself. "Gotta save the best cats for last," Blazingstar gave her a small wink. That was another thing the leader tended to do often, flirt. Normally he flirted with cats he somewhat knew already, but Fawnskip's demeanor made him feel like it was okay to mess with her a little bit. Well, until he was told to stop.

He didn't know if her question was simply rhetorical or really something she wanted to know, but to keep the conversation going, he decided to answer it anyways. "It's only hard to remember names if the cat doesn't give me a good reason to remember it. Some I know because the cat makes me laugh, others are because I'm suspicious of them," he spoke, pulling a paw out from beneath his tail and raising it to his mouth. As his head lowered to lick his paw, he paused, his golden hues darting upwards to look at her. "So tell me Fawnskip, what reason will you give me to remember your name?" a small smirk crossed his face before he looked away and let his tongue lap at the fur on his paw. As his paw lowered back to the ground, his fluffy tail covered it back up and his face was turned away from Fawnskip and scanning the clearing. He did this often. It was like a security method in his head, to scan the camp for any drama or for anything out of the ordinary. Nothing stood out, so he decided to let his attention fall solely on Fawnskip again.

As his head turned back towards her, his ears continued to swirl around, but a curious look was in his hues. He waited for her answer while other questions built up in his head. Man, if his sister had been around to witness his attempt at flirting, he'd have no ears left. Emberdust was set on finding him a mate, but he simply enjoyed getting attention. He had to take advantage of her absence and if Fawnskip allowed him to continue, he'd have found himself another cat to mess around with. Galespring was one of those felines, however they didn't flirt too much, it was more of a best friend relationship between the two. Pushing the thoughts to the side, Blazingstar merely focused on the pretty she-cat before him.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 14th, 2017, 05:29 PM
chirps

(@Marble @mony yeah build up Leopard! I wish I could keep Moon but her plot has already begun to unfold; I'll stalk it though! So @Zero to Hero we can time skip to where Moon left (she's out on the territory with Tawny) and Leopards here if that's alright? Her face attack plot has started c: )
Old March 14th, 2017, 06:59 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Typically, Moonpaw was far from the type of cat who was considered a daredevil. She had seen where that had gotten her other friend Leopardpaw - a broken paw and a moon in her uncles den. Though she had no disagreements with the latter, a broken paw and cast definitely did not sound like any fun. Plus, she knew her uncle would claw her fur off if he found out she was doing anything that went against what a normal apprentice should be doing. Still though, as the breeze ruffled her fur once more, Moonpaw felt as though she could trust Tawnypaw.
"Let's go explore. Of course, we'll stay in the open where we can see around us, but that sounds like fun," she purred in agreement, a flash lighting up her crystal blue eyes as she smiled at her friend. The excitement rushed from her ears right down to her tail tip. Aside from her friend Leopardpaw, not too many cats in her life looked at life as an exciting game. Her father had raised her straight and proper, although he did goof around a bit. She had learned memorization, patient, and gentleness from Surgestorm. But Moonpaw hadn't ever dabbled in the "troublemaker" stereotype - maybe that was why her two best friends happened to be more outgoing than she was.
Looking around, the black and white she-cat had no idea where to go first. Everything seemed to widespread and open and... unfamiliar. It scared her a little, but she would never admit that to Tawnypaw. Instead, she straightened herself up and looked ahead, narrowing her eyes as if to see better. "I wonder what's over there?" she mewed, locking her gaze on a rare patch of trees that huddled atop on of the many rolling hills that made up WindClan territory. Her curious side got the better of her and she glanced at Tawnypaw, raising one eyebrow and waited for her friends response. She didn't want to be the one to suggest it; it just wasn't in her nature. But she couldn't deny the rising feeling of what could potentially be out there...
Tawnypaw didn't have many other cats close to her to have learned from, and didn't have too many friends, either- maybe that was why she tried to take after those who stood out in WindClan. All of the outspoken older apprentices who spoke up in camp, who had too many friends to count- the dedicated warriors who focused on their work more than anything else, naturally seeming like the best patrol leaders and outstanding hunters who always won praise. She looked out for them, shaping her own personality out of those she idolizes, but balancing all those so-called 'positive traits' led to a lot of stress, hidden flaws that were revealed with the smallest tug of a single thread. She tried to do so many things at the same time, but she really was a mess on the inside- but this didn't exactly bother her as she talked to her friend, Moonpaw. Her bright green eyes almost seemed to compliment the other apprentices' gleaming blue ones, and it almost seemed like the two were... opposites for a second.
Tawnypaw tried to be good enough for the clan, having lived a rough early life and coming already as damaged goods, and she viewed her friend as somebody who was effortlessly great- she admired Moonpaw, and looked up to her despite their close ages. "Of course we'll stay in the open- I'm not that rabbit-brained, am I?" She joked, a hint of anxiety building in her voice as she looked around, trying not to embarrass herself or end up doing anything dumb. Looking suddenly towards where her friend had pointed to, it looked like a patch of trees in the moorland, something that was a rare occurrence in their own territory. It piqued her interest, but her friend had just said something about staying out in the open- she didn't want to upset her or anything, worried that she would accidentally make the wrong move. "It looks cool, but it's not in the open like you said it was- not that we can't visit it, but only if you... want to."
Old March 14th, 2017, 07:02 PM

Quote:
(@Marble @mony yeah build up Leopard! I wish I could keep Moon but her plot has already begun to unfold; I'll stalk it though! So @Zero to Hero we can time skip to where Moon left (she's out on the territory with Tawny) and Leopards here if that's alright? Her face attack plot has started c: )
{ahh when moon comes in leopard is gunna freak like "get me poppyseeds and cobwebs! damnit moon stay with me moony you alive mooOOON!"}
Old March 14th, 2017, 08:12 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar's whiskers twitched with slight amusement at the words she decided to speak. Settling himself down, he stood with his chest puffed out slightly and his tail wrapping around his paws. The tip twitched with his thoughts, however his golden hues simply remained friendly. This was how he normally sat. Giving himself a moment to think, he picked out his words carefully. "Well I apologize, there's a lot of cats I still need to know," he acted almost hurt, his voice slightly playful and he "defended" himself. "Gotta save the best cats for last," Blazingstar gave her a small wink. That was another thing the leader tended to do often, flirt. Normally he flirted with cats he somewhat knew already, but Fawnskip's demeanor made him feel like it was okay to mess with her a little bit. Well, until he was told to stop.

He didn't know if her question was simply rhetorical or really something she wanted to know, but to keep the conversation going, he decided to answer it anyways. "It's only hard to remember names if the cat doesn't give me a good reason to remember it. Some I know because the cat makes me laugh, others are because I'm suspicious of them," he spoke, pulling a paw out from beneath his tail and raising it to his mouth. As his head lowered to lick his paw, he paused, his golden hues darting upwards to look at her. "So tell me Fawnskip, what reason will you give me to remember your name?" a small smirk crossed his face before he looked away and let his tongue lap at the fur on his paw. As his paw lowered back to the ground, his fluffy tail covered it back up and his face was turned away from Fawnskip and scanning the clearing. He did this often. It was like a security method in his head, to scan the camp for any drama or for anything out of the ordinary. Nothing stood out, so he decided to let his attention fall solely on Fawnskip again.

As his head turned back towards her, his ears continued to swirl around, but a curious look was in his hues. He waited for her answer while other questions built up in his head. Man, if his sister had been around to witness his attempt at flirting, he'd have no ears left. Emberdust was set on finding him a mate, but he simply enjoyed getting attention. He had to take advantage of her absence and if Fawnskip allowed him to continue, he'd have found himself another cat to mess around with. Galespring was one of those felines, however they didn't flirt too much, it was more of a best friend relationship between the two. Pushing the thoughts to the side, Blazingstar merely focused on the pretty she-cat before him.
[ we should turn this into a competition of seeing who falls first cx ]

Fawnskip smiled brightly at his question, what reason will you give me to remember your name? and she found herself to already be strongly intrigued by the handsome tomcat before her. He was, after all, encouraging her flirting behavior - what's not to like? She watched him search the camp, which automatically caused her to also survey the area. Nothing interesting took place in the space around them; or, at least, nothing that interested Fawnskip. She was a very complex feline, and only the largest, the most interesting of events caught her eye. Otherwise, it simply wasn't good enough for her.

She remembered the way he glanced up at her before washing his paw, and the daring he smirk he had displayed. She shivered with excitement at the thought. With a soft laugh, Fawnskip replied in a flirtatious tone, ``Well, we'll just have to find out, now won't we?`` She was determined to make Blazingstar remember her name, determined to make him think about her when she wasn't there, determined to make herself be the only she-cat he will flirt with. She would make her mark on the cat before her until she had him wrapped around her paw. And then, when the chase was over, she'd drop him like all the other toms. Perhaps, after the `dropping`, he'd continue to persistently pad after her, begging her to go back to him? She'd play hard-to-get, of course, allowing him to get close, but never to touch. Never.

``I assure you, my name will be the only thing on your mind soon.`` Fawnskip flashed him a bright grin, her determined, golden eyes searching his curious, yellow eyes. She would repeatedly look into his eyes in search of a sign that he was interested in her, that he wouldn't give up on her. She figured the only way to maintain his attention was to continue playing hard-to-get.

Mystery was often the most interesting genre, as it messed with your mind. It caused you to think, and try to figure out just what's going on. And the suspense caused interest, gripping you closer to the story-line. Then you got closer, and closer, and closer to the ending. Your suspense rises, until... Until you finally find the answers to your questions. You're filled with satisfaction, because you successfully answered the nagging questions. However, the story ends sharply, denying you the right to find out what happens next. And the author never releases a sequel, saying `oh, leave it to your imagination`, but you aren't settled because there is no official ending. Suspense was what kept the reader's attention, and the eagerness to find answers and end the questions keeps you tied tightly to the story. That's what Fawnskip was - a mystery, a mystery with an abrupt ending. She freely shared her reserved nature, causing others to feel interest and determination to find out who she truly was. That's how she hooks you, and then she drags you along, but you don't realize it, because you're getting closer to finding out who she is and that's all you want - to know her. And then, when you think you know her, she drops you, surprising you with a cat you wouldn't recognize. Surprising you with an abrupt ending. And your broken heart supports the building of her walls, of the sequel, but it's never released, because they - the tom she drops - never tries hard enough to convince the author to release that sequel. Fawnskip told herself it was to protect the tomcat she drops, that she wasn't a `settle down, create a family` she-cat, and she didn't want to break their hearts when she tells them that. So she does it in a completely unnecessary way, in a way she thinks is easiest and right. Honestly, though, she's testing those who dare pad after her.

That was the first test - who dared to pad after her? Then, who would let her drag them along? Third, who will stand by her side when she drops them? Who will understand she does what she does to save herself and her fragile heart? Who will fight for her? Show her she's special? Whoever continues to pad after her even after she dropped them, repeatedly telling her she's worth it. Yes, that was the special tomcat for Fawnskip.

At the moment, though she was determined to make Blazingstar remember her, she knew he'd just be another one of her `flirting friends`. A `flirting friend` could be one of those cats she dragged along and then dropped, or they were simply a cat she flirts with every now and then. They could even be a cat she flirted with once, and never spoke to again. A `flirting friend` was any tomcat who allowed her to flirt with them, but was not her `special someone`. Surely she'd speak with Blazingstar a few times, but then he'd get bored of her and move on. She'd seen him with a black she-cat before - Galespring, was it? Yeah, those two seemed rather close. Perhaps he'd forget about Fawnskip, and turn to Galespring? That was what she was expecting, so if it happened, it wouldn't break her heart too much. Every time she began a `flirt session` with a tomcat, she prepared herself for the `dropping` whether it be her who drops him or the tom who drops her. In the end, her hurt was bottled up and never to be brought out.

As she spoke to Blazingstar, she was preparing herself for the `dropping`. He was a handsome tomcat - surely he had she-cats all over him? And Fawnskip was only one of them. Besides, hadn't she made it clear to herself that he was only a challenge? She was only in it to see if she could successfully drag him along, and when she succeeded, she'd turn around and never look back. He would only be another `flirting friend`.
Old March 14th, 2017, 09:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Heathertail nodded, glad that he had decided to come along with her instead of heading first back to camp. She had wanted his company during this whole expedition through WindClan's territory, however that dream had been deterred. She watched him start off the path again, but held back for a moment. In her brain her thoughts were flying around at a million miles an hour. Something felt odd, like the air shared between her and the deputy had... changed. Is something on his mind with the Clan? she wondered, her facial features scrunching up as she thought about the subject. It worried her that there might be something bothering the tom, but she decided not to dwell on it for too long. Realizing that she was getting left behind, the light brown warrior quickened her pace to fall in step beside the deputy. She absentmindedly let her fur brush slightly against his as they walked, deciding to remain silent as they made their way to the rest of the ThunderClan border.

Everything else seemed at ease along the rest of the border. She hadn't said much to her companion on their walk, although there were a lot of things she did want to say. "So what's it like being deputy?" she asked, internally wincing at the fact that she had spent all that time thinking, and the only question she could come up with was the same question he had probably been asked about a hundred times already. After a moment, she laughed a little, shaking her head. "Sorry, you probably have heard that at least a hundred times since you were appointed the position," she mewed, casting a sideways glance at Shrikecall. For a moment, she seemed to get lost staring at his face, and could feel her ears grow hot so she quickly snapped her head back around. "What I meant was, I guess, how different is it...?" she tried her question again, but still thought it fell short question-wise. She brushed it off though as she waited for his response, the heat traveling from her ears to the back of her neck now as she padded on.
Shrikecall looked somewhat surprised at the sudden contact-- though, at the same time, he liked it. Sometimes he felt as though he were kept off from the rest of the Clan, treated as though he were...different. And he was! He was different from other cats, and part of him loved that. Other parts of him, well...not quite as much. Sometimes he wondered what it would be like if he were still a warrior...would he be out here with Heathertail right now? Would he have been as quick to protect her? Yes, one part of his thoughts seemed to whisper, incessantly nagging at the back of his mind until he was forced to admit that maybe-- just maybe-- there was the slightest possibility that he would have been as quick or quicker to protect her. But because she was his clanmate-- not friend. They wouldn't be friends, he knew better. What if something happened to her in battle? What if something happened to her, period? He would never be able to forgive himself and wonder if he migh have been able to stop it. At her question, he turned his head in her direction-- funny, she had been the first to ask him that. Favors had been asked, sure...but he hadn't done anything about them. Why should he? Those cats were mostly lazy, too lazy to believe that they could ask Blazingstar themselves and had made him their messenger. He was not the leader. He couldn't change the rules, or add new ones, or do different things like that.

And even the leader couldn't just change the Code. That was something that Shrikecall had constantly had to remember, and even now as he watched Heathertail he was thinking of it. "No, it's-- it's fine. It's not too different from being 'just another warrior', in a sense...there's just a little more responsibility. You get more attention. Lots more." He stopped, and glanced over at the she cat. She certainly was pretty for an older cat, though Shrikecall had already noticed that-- hadn't he? He was used to noticing things, so this was nothing new. But most older cats seemed to lose that spark, while Heathertail's seemed to have only gotten brighter.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread