Last post by sillycreatur
Today 09:21 AM

Old March 3rd, 2018, 10:13 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"It's IceMist right?" He straightened himself up and changed the subject. "I-is something troubling you?" the oriental dared to ask. Surely he can't just be miserable for the sake of it?
Icemist kept padding through the reeds, his tail held high as he swept his blue gaze around for prey to take back to the Clan. He swiveled his ears in Olivesun's direction at his words. "Yes, my name is Icemist..." he lowers his head a bit and gazes at Olivesun a moment out of the corner of his eye. "No... no, nothing's wrong... I'm just..." he growled. "Never mind... let's just hunt." He continues onward.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 3rd, 2018, 10:42 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Icemist kept padding through the reeds, his tail held high as he swept his blue gaze around for prey to take back to the Clan. He swiveled his ears in Olivesun's direction at his words. "Yes, my name is Icemist..." he lowers his head a bit and gazes at Olivesun a moment out of the corner of his eye. "No... no, nothing's wrong... I'm just..." he growled. "Never mind... let's just hunt." He continues onward.
Eventually, OliveSun stumbled upon a water vole, nibbling on some seeds and berries. "Do you want to get this one?" the Tom whispered, yellow-green eyes blending in with the grass. He got into a hunter's crouch to make sure the rodent didn't see him.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 01:00 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Eventually, OliveSun stumbled upon a water vole, nibbling on some seeds and berries. "Do you want to get this one?" the Tom whispered, yellow-green eyes blending in with the grass. He got into a hunter's crouch to make sure the rodent didn't see him.
Icemist glared at Olivesun and rolled his eyes. "Of course, where else are we gonna find one?," he spat. He wasn't sure why the other tom was following him and talking to him, but at least Olivesun found a water vole. Now they could take something back to the camp.

He zeroed his blue gaze in on the prey, and settled into a hunters crouch as well, his claws unseathed. He flexed his hindquarters and pounced, his paws not quite successful in catching the water vole, for the rodent slipped out from under the white tom's claws and began to scurry away.

Icemist yowled in frustration and began to chase the prey in pursuit.

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; March 3rd, 2018 at 01:01 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 01:13 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Icemist glared at Olivesun and rolled his eyes. "Of course, where else are we gonna find one?," he spat. He wasn't sure why the other tom was following him and talking to him, but at least Olivesun found a water vole. Now they could take something back to the camp.

He zeroed his blue gaze in on the prey, and settled into a hunters crouch as well, his claws unseathed. He flexed his hindquarters and pounced, his paws not quite successful in catching the water vole, for the rodent slipped out from under the white tom's claws and began to scurry away.

Icemist yowled in frustration and began to chase the prey in pursuit.
OliveSun soon caught up and leaped with all his strength, landing on the bold and killed it with a swift bite to the neck. "Better luck next time." He mewed with amusement. "Come on, there might be more nearby!" The oriental Tom called from farther down the river.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 08:54 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Its okay. It happens to us all. But I thought they were by the river already?)
(oh yeah, that's right!)
Mintwhisper shiver slightly at the cold water as he dipped his paw in. Small bits of moss and rock flowed smoothly past his paw and he looked up at Angelwing, a smile on his face. He purred softly.
Old March 4th, 2018, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villiany View Post
The cat's eyes widened as he heard the voice of another, much older cat. He crouched down as low to the reeds as he could and began to consider his options. His pelt didn't make for good camouflage, so it wouldn't be long before he was spotted. He also wasn't sure how to move among the reeds without making a sound, which meant sneaking past the owner of this voice was out of the question. He could run for it, but in his current state he wouldn't get far and it would only serve to waste what little energy he had left. The cat sighed as he realized the only option he had left was to surrender. He spoke quietly, trying to save his voice but still revealing his location. "Please sir, I mean you no harm. I am only here to search for food, water, and a place to rest. I'm going to stand up now. I ask that you do the same." The cat stood up as tall as he could, still not quite managing to pass the reeds. He glanced over the reeds on the right side of his body before craning his neck as far as he could to his left.
Bump
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:23 AM

My Mood: Doh

Owlfang padded away from the river and tilted his head in a friendly way at Splashpool, mewing to his older friend, "Should we head back to camp now? It's starting to get a bit cold, but that might just be because we are so close to the water."

@Lefty the bear
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:06 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

@Mauve

It was rare for Firehawk to be agitated - he took pride in being fairly pacifistic, but Mud's disregard for youth still rubbed him the wrong way. Even growing up on the streets of the Twolegplace didn't desensitize him to the needs of others. After being abandoned at a young age by his mother with his siblings, he took it upon himself to try to maintain a decently stocked prey pile to prevent the cats within the nursery from going hungry. He knew what it was like to be starving, wondering when their next meal would be, and he refused to let that happen to his younger Clan-mates.

"Why should I?" His tone was somewhat challenging, frustrated that this tom didn't seem to be getting it. "You came into my Clan's territory, stole our prey, and threw away any regard for the well-being of kits like .. like a piece of crowfood. You haven't given me a single reason to relax." Not to mention, his seemingly cocky attitude wasn't doing him any favors.

For someone who'd rather be anywhere, he seemed pretty content on hanging around. "If you're so interested in the Clans," Firehawk said, "then you should have waited at the border and hunted outside our territory. A patrol could have found you and talked to you about Clan-life." Using his interest was an excuse to trespass and commit theft wasn't going to fly by him.

Having heard stories from his Clan-mates about how they'd been separated from their siblings and wanted to find them using Clan connections, he supposed it wouldn't be the end of the world the outsider wanted to rekindle that lost relationship. "Intruding isn't the best way to find out," he said, a hint of weariness to his words. "Why didn't you just .. hunt outside the territories and wait near one of the borders to talk to a patrol? We have enough to worry about without you stomping all over our land in search of food and whoever you're looking for."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; March 7th, 2018 at 03:06 PM.
Old March 7th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

Shimmerskip bilked at him gratefully as he passed her. She followed him out of the camp.
“I suppose I have nothing to lose if I die today.” Wolfclaw murmured to himself, the stinging pain in his face finally dimming down to a numb feeling as he padded off into the undergrowth of the hunting grounds, down the same path that those two brutes had fled only moments earlier - their scent was still fresh from what he could tell. “I assume they are going to your mate on patrol?” The large maine coon asked Shimmerskip without looking at her as they walked, being already angry enough at being dragged into this mess from the start. There was a gentle breeze that stirred through the forest, causing a cooling wind to shift through the male’s fur, almost like a silent comfort from being brought to him, but he couldn’t focus right now on anything.
Old March 7th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Blossomshine sighed, meandering along the fields. She ran her new name through her head, enjoying how it sounded compared to her old name. She didn't regret becoming a RiverClan warrior, but she did think of her old life time to time, though it seemed a distant memory. Even though her ceremony was only yesterday, she felt like she was a part of RiverClan. There was only one thing that bothered her: the river. It was intimidating and looked like it could sweep some cats away, and she was very much afraid of drowning. Blossomshine didn't care if they called her a Drypaw, she refused to go into the river. But she knew she had to be able to go near it, so she decided to sit along the riverbank. She wouldn't touch the water, just get near it; she saw it as a good first step to overcoming her fear. The molly approached the river, sitting by it and staring into its rushing currents. She was transfixed, seeing her reflection wobble unsteadily in the liquid. Blossomshine scooted back a little, not wanting to get too close.

@Leaf_tail
@Ravenfang