Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by paris
Today 07:12 PM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:06 PM
Little favour needed!
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 07:05 PM
Dreamingbloom adoption
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 07:01 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 15th, 2017, 11:59 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Blazingstar was pulled away from his talk by his mother. She spoke something of a 'talk' and that concerned the orange tabby. Had something happened within the family? Had someone died? What if she's dying?! he thought dramatically crossed his mind and his hues widened as he turned his head to look at the she-cat. He loved his mother and only wished the best for her, however his stubborn personality and willful behavior sometimes got him into trouble. Even now after all this time away from the nursery and being caught up in warrior duties. If anyone scared Blazingstar, it was Alderscreech or Embedust. Emberdust especially, was like a fierier version of his mother. Don't be ridiculous! Maybe someone else is dying, he scolded himself. Alderscreech was healthy and strong. If anyone else were about to die, he was certain she'd seem more concerned.
The thoughts flew in and out of Blazingstar's mind, however it only landed on one thing. He was in trouble. This was going to be a lecture and he was going to listen or face her wraith. "D-did I do something wrong?" he inquired. When she pulled him away, he was flirting with Fawnskip. Just another feline he was getting acquainted to, but perhaps it seemed a little more than that in other cats eyes? What was so bad about having a little fun here and there? He deserved to relax every now and then, right?
@tawny~
A concerned expression was lit on the old tabby's face, and little bit of anger. Alderscreech was concerned about Blazingstar, his behavior, the drama, it had started to concern her. Especially the nursery, and how he was avoiding it. And why? That was her question. She was getting old, but drama always, concerned her. Always. Never in her life had she ever not been concerned about drama. Drama was something she didn't like at all. It was something she always hated to deal with. "Blazingstar..." Alderscreech began, a calm expression on her face, she didn't answer his question, but gave him a question instead. The question would be answered soon enough.
"I've noticed how your behavior has changed, and your avoidance of the nursery, and this certain warrior...what is going on?" She asked, the concern was higher than ever, and the anger and frustration even more. She need answers, and she was gonna get it. "I understand the flirting, but...I just need the answers, about everything." Alderscreech gave a sigh, a concerned, and annoyed sigh. This had been bugging her for a few days, it was like an itch she couldn't get. Alderscreech wasn't going to let him go until she got all the answers, all of them, every single thing her son was hiding, and she was not going to let it go.

Last edited by seasalt; March 15th, 2017 at 11:59 AM.
Old March 15th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
A concerned expression was lit on the old tabby's face, and little bit of anger. Alderscreech was concerned about Blazingstar, his behavior, the drama, it had started to concern her. Especially the nursery, and how he was avoiding it. And why? That was her question. She was getting old, but drama always, concerned her. Always. Never in her life had she ever not been concerned about drama. Drama was something she didn't like at all. It was something she always hated to deal with. "Blazingstar..." Alderscreech began, a calm expression on her face, she didn't answer his question, but gave him a question instead. The question would be answered soon enough.
"I've noticed how your behavior has changed, and your avoidance of the nursery, and this certain warrior...what is going on?" She asked, the concern was higher than ever, and the anger and frustration even more. She need answers, and she was gonna get it. "I understand the flirting, but...I just need the answers, about everything." Alderscreech gave a sigh, a concerned, and annoyed sigh. This had been bugging her for a few days, it was like an itch she couldn't get. Alderscreech wasn't going to let him go until she got all the answers, all of them, every single thing her son was hiding, and she was not going to let it go.
"What warrior? I avoid a lot of warriors if they give me a reason to. Winterwisp for example?" In reality, Blazingstar knew all too well who she was talking about. A she-cat that her family knew well. The she-cat he used to call his best friend. The she-cat who now mothered the kits he refuses to recognize as his own. How could he? Sagewhisker rejected him and in turn when she finally owned up to her feelings, he turned her away and ran. Next thing he knew she was with some other tom, so for all Blazingstar knew, those kits weren't his own. Although why was Alderscreech bringing this up now and not when he was hurting over her? Galespring had taken her place, but sometimes that didn't solve everything. Why hadn't his mother tried to come in before he got into all this trouble. Oh wait. She did, but Blazingstar was so set on doing his own thing, he completely forgot about her words and warnings.
Blazingstar's golden hues averted from the she-cat. Guilt spiked in the air around him and even the fun on his shoulder rose a little bit. He knew he'd have to tell her what was happening. This moment was coming for a long time, he only wished it would've happened sooner. She wouldn't understand now. He'd have so much to explain and so little time to do so without her taking some things the wrong way. Perhaps he could distract her by mentioning what Emberdust was doing? The whole 'I'll find you a mate thing'. Blazingstar didn't have time for a mate, but Emberdust thought it was the only way he'd be happy, despite the fact he was content with his life.
"Hawkcry's kits are getting big now, they don't need me around. I think they'll be apprentices soon anyway," he mentioned his other friend. The she-cat he agreed to help raise her kits. They didn't have feelings for each other, nor do they talk much anymore, but he loved kits, and he loved helping others. It was like it was meant to be! His hues stayed averted and his tail started to swish, clearly showing it was thinking critically about this.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 15th, 2017, 12:28 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
Larkcry dropped his rabbit on the prey pile and picked up a grouse, then trotted over to Lakepaw. "How do you feel?" he asked. "You did well."
''I'm tired.'' The small she-cat replied as she finished her meal. She took a quick glance at her mentor and gave him a curt nod. ''Thank you anyway. I needed the cheering up.'' She mustered a bright smile and looked towards the sky, wondering what the day will bring her.
Old March 15th, 2017, 12:31 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

''I'm tired.'' The small she-cat replied as she finished her meal. She took a quick glance at her mentor and gave him a curt nod. ''Thank you anyway. I needed the cheering up.'' She mustered a bright smile and looked towards the sky, wondering what the day will bring her.
"Are you ok? You seem a bit discouraged," he asked with a small frown. His blue eyes searched hers. "It isn't like you. Even though I've only been your mentor for a day now, I know it isn't." He flicked her gently with his tail. "You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to."
Old March 15th, 2017, 12:32 PM
constantly tired

Quote:

"What warrior? I avoid a lot of warriors if they give me a reason to. Winterwisp for example?" In reality, Blazingstar knew all too well who she was talking about. A she-cat that her family knew well. The she-cat he used to call his best friend. The she-cat who now mothered the kits he refuses to recognize as his own. How could he? Sagewhisker rejected him and in turn when she finally owned up to her feelings, he turned her away and ran. Next thing he knew she was with some other tom, so for all Blazingstar knew, those kits weren't his own. Although why was Alderscreech bringing this up now and not when he was hurting over her? Galespring had taken her place, but sometimes that didn't solve everything. Why hadn't his mother tried to come in before he got into all this trouble. Oh wait. She did, but Blazingstar was so set on doing his own thing, he completely forgot about her words and warnings.
Blazingstar's golden hues averted from the she-cat. Guilt spiked in the air around him and even the fun on his shoulder rose a little bit. He knew he'd have to tell her what was happening. This moment was coming for a long time, he only wished it would've happened sooner. She wouldn't understand now. He'd have so much to explain and so little time to do so without her taking some things the wrong way. Perhaps he could distract her by mentioning what Emberdust was doing? The whole 'I'll find you a mate thing'. Blazingstar didn't have time for a mate, but Emberdust thought it was the only way he'd be happy, despite the fact he was content with his life.
"Hawkcry's kits are getting big now, they don't need me around. I think they'll be apprentices soon anyway," he mentioned his other friend. The she-cat he agreed to help raise her kits. They didn't have feelings for each other, nor do they talk much anymore, but he loved kits, and he loved helping others. It was like it was meant to be! His hues stayed averted and his tail started to swish, clearly showing it was thinking critically about this.
Alderscreech lashed her tail, frustration, she knew about Winterwisp, but Sagewhisker was another story to take care of. She knew it already from a pawstep away. Something was up, she knew it. The tabby knew he was hiding something, something he didn't want her to know. Stubborn determination bore in her gaze. The itch, she knew something was up, but she didn't know what. It was annoying her, a lot. Why can't he just tell his own mother?... Alderscreech huffed, perhaps he would say later, she decided, it was best to end the conversation here and now. It was for the better, she suspected. "Blazingstar, I know somethings up, but if you don't want to talk about, then we can continue this later." Alderscreech sighed, optics concerned, conflicted, and worried all mixed in one, and some sort of anger and frustration. Alderscreech wasn't one to bug, patience was the key for this one.
"It's clear you don't want to talk right now, you must have duties to do, you are leader afterall. Just know, think over your decisions, before you do them." Alderscreech advised, eyes narrowed. "It will help you well.." The molly started to walk away, toward camp, with a conflicted look on her face. Perhaps, things would get better with her influence. Perhaps.
Old March 15th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
[ we should turn this into a competition of seeing who falls first cx ]

Fawnskip smiled brightly at his question, what reason will you give me to remember your name? and she found herself to already be strongly intrigued by the handsome tomcat before her. He was, after all, encouraging her flirting behavior - what's not to like? She watched him search the camp, which automatically caused her to also survey the area. Nothing interesting took place in the space around them; or, at least, nothing that interested Fawnskip. She was a very complex feline, and only the largest, the most interesting of events caught her eye. Otherwise, it simply wasn't good enough for her.

She remembered the way he glanced up at her before washing his paw, and the daring he smirk he had displayed. She shivered with excitement at the thought. With a soft laugh, Fawnskip replied in a flirtatious tone, ``Well, we'll just have to find out, now won't we?`` She was determined to make Blazingstar remember her name, determined to make him think about her when she wasn't there, determined to make herself be the only she-cat he will flirt with. She would make her mark on the cat before her until she had him wrapped around her paw. And then, when the chase was over, she'd drop him like all the other toms. Perhaps, after the `dropping`, he'd continue to persistently pad after her, begging her to go back to him? She'd play hard-to-get, of course, allowing him to get close, but never to touch. Never.

``I assure you, my name will be the only thing on your mind soon.`` Fawnskip flashed him a bright grin, her determined, golden eyes searching his curious, yellow eyes. She would repeatedly look into his eyes in search of a sign that he was interested in her, that he wouldn't give up on her. She figured the only way to maintain his attention was to continue playing hard-to-get.

Mystery was often the most interesting genre, as it messed with your mind. It caused you to think, and try to figure out just what's going on. And the suspense caused interest, gripping you closer to the story-line. Then you got closer, and closer, and closer to the ending. Your suspense rises, until... Until you finally find the answers to your questions. You're filled with satisfaction, because you successfully answered the nagging questions. However, the story ends sharply, denying you the right to find out what happens next. And the author never releases a sequel, saying `oh, leave it to your imagination`, but you aren't settled because there is no official ending. Suspense was what kept the reader's attention, and the eagerness to find answers and end the questions keeps you tied tightly to the story. That's what Fawnskip was - a mystery, a mystery with an abrupt ending. She freely shared her reserved nature, causing others to feel interest and determination to find out who she truly was. That's how she hooks you, and then she drags you along, but you don't realize it, because you're getting closer to finding out who she is and that's all you want - to know her. And then, when you think you know her, she drops you, surprising you with a cat you wouldn't recognize. Surprising you with an abrupt ending. And your broken heart supports the building of her walls, of the sequel, but it's never released, because they - the tom she drops - never tries hard enough to convince the author to release that sequel. Fawnskip told herself it was to protect the tomcat she drops, that she wasn't a `settle down, create a family` she-cat, and she didn't want to break their hearts when she tells them that. So she does it in a completely unnecessary way, in a way she thinks is easiest and right. Honestly, though, she's testing those who dare pad after her.

That was the first test - who dared to pad after her? Then, who would let her drag them along? Third, who will stand by her side when she drops them? Who will understand she does what she does to save herself and her fragile heart? Who will fight for her? Show her she's special? Whoever continues to pad after her even after she dropped them, repeatedly telling her she's worth it. Yes, that was the special tomcat for Fawnskip.

At the moment, though she was determined to make Blazingstar remember her, she knew he'd just be another one of her `flirting friends`. A `flirting friend` could be one of those cats she dragged along and then dropped, or they were simply a cat she flirts with every now and then. They could even be a cat she flirted with once, and never spoke to again. A `flirting friend` was any tomcat who allowed her to flirt with them, but was not her `special someone`. Surely she'd speak with Blazingstar a few times, but then he'd get bored of her and move on. She'd seen him with a black she-cat before - Galespring, was it? Yeah, those two seemed rather close. Perhaps he'd forget about Fawnskip, and turn to Galespring? That was what she was expecting, so if it happened, it wouldn't break her heart too much. Every time she began a `flirt session` with a tomcat, she prepared herself for the `dropping` whether it be her who drops him or the tom who drops her. In the end, her hurt was bottled up and never to be brought out.

As she spoke to Blazingstar, she was preparing herself for the `dropping`. He was a handsome tomcat - surely he had she-cats all over him? And Fawnskip was only one of them. Besides, hadn't she made it clear to herself that he was only a challenge? She was only in it to see if she could successfully drag him along, and when she succeeded, she'd turn around and never look back. He would only be another `flirting friend`.
Blazingstar's brow raised at her comment. She was simply encouraging everything that was happening. With a flick of his tail, he let a smirk cross his face. "Well we'll see about that, it takes a lot to get me thinking about just one cat," he replied. His voice was almost daring her to continue. The ginger warrior rose to his paws, he wasn't the type to sit in one spot for very long, but that was for her to find out in the run long. Blazingstar was always caught moving or fidgeting. In this case, he was simply going to stroll around her, his tail swishing at his hind legs. Although before his paws even started to lead him around the she-cat, he couldn't help but put out another comment, his golden hues showed slight playfulness. "I'm not one that does much chasing," he spoke. Of course he knew nothing about her catch and chase game, however, he understood the concept and to him, that comment of hers was a hint. Blazingstar couldn't help but give her a little wink before his paws started leading him around her.

His pace was slow, as he studied her pelt, meeting her eyes here and there when she decided to look towards him. However, he was more interested in the unique pelt of hers. The light snow crunched softly beneath his paws, his pawprints very visible, although as he mad his rounds, they started to become a blur. He was wondering what she'd do next. Some cats found it weird when he started circling while others found it amusing. Perhaps she'd take a different way? Who knew. Already, the ginger tom knew she was different from most cats he met. There was simply something about her that screamed 'come get me' while mentally he knew that was the wrong thing to do. After the Sagewhisker incident, he simply wouldn't allow himself to chase after just any cat. He'd learned his lesson and would be careful about getting to know the cat before taking things too far. For now, Fawnskip was just another innocent flirt. His family simply wouldn't agree with his actions, but he didn't care.

Blazingstar had a lot of responsibilities and a lot to think about nowadays. Sometimes it was a good thing to meet a new cat, relax a little bit, and, in his case, flirt a bit. He didn't really get the chance to anymore. Normally he'd put the clan before all else, he's broken friendships and turned down relationships simply for his clan. For Fawnskip, this was no different. Blazingstar knew deep in his heart that they could never be even if he so happened to want that in the long run. Besides, who was to say they'd talk again? This might be the only time they get to, but that wasn't too much of a bother to him. Less distractions in his mind. As for only thinking about her? Well is almost took that too literally. He had lots of cats to think about, so it was impossible to focus on just one. Not without the right reasoning at least.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 15th, 2017, 03:45 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Horizonkit had fallen
asleep. But it was not to be a peaceful one. The nightmares still haunted her.

(In her nightmare)
The dark blue-gray kit was padding down a forest path, the trees and earth were stark and frightening shades of gray as they crumbled to ash around her. Each paw step sounded like she was stepping on agonized souls. Suddenly the ash and dust swelled up and solidified into a cat's skull. The skull shrieked and lunged at her, its sharp teeth latched into her neck and pain exploded all over her body. The skull glowed like ancient embers and burned her fur. Horizonkit's body became enveloped in white hot flames; her fur vaporized and her flesh melted off her bones. She screeched in agony as the Skull ripping at her throat melted into a terrible black acid that seemed to burn into her very bones. The ebony goo bore into her eyes and she blacked out.

She woke up screaming. The pain from her nightmare still fresh. The young she-kit was shaking and gasping as terror racked her body.
Gorseflower jumped in fright as Horizonkit leaped back into a wakeful state. She was screaming. Wait, screaming?! Gorseflower jumped into action, flinging herself at the clearly terrified kit. She curled her body around the kit and ran her paw and tail over her in an embrace and soothing action. She knew she shouldn't bring it up. It must have been a night terror, like she had been having recently, that caused her not to sleep as a kit. Instead of bringing up the topic, she just sat there caressing the blue kit, trying to get her to calm down. She purred words of comfort to the young she cat. "Shhhh darling it's alright. You're awake now. Nothing bad is here. It's just mommy. Calm down." She purred, her voice steady and calm. Even though she appeared so calm about the situation, she was still extremely worried for her kit. Why was she having these dreams like this? She didn't know. Maybe she should ask some of her friends, and if that didn't work, then she would be forced to take Horizonkit to Surgestorm even if she didn't want to.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 15th, 2017, 03:53 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:

Blazingstar's brow raised at her comment. She was simply encouraging everything that was happening. With a flick of his tail, he let a smirk cross his face. "Well we'll see about that, it takes a lot to get me thinking about just one cat," he replied. His voice was almost daring her to continue. The ginger warrior rose to his paws, he wasn't the type to sit in one spot for very long, but that was for her to find out in the run long. Blazingstar was always caught moving or fidgeting. In this case, he was simply going to stroll around her, his tail swishing at his hind legs. Although before his paws even started to lead him around the she-cat, he couldn't help but put out another comment, his golden hues showed slight playfulness. "I'm not one that does much chasing," he spoke. Of course he knew nothing about her catch and chase game, however, he understood the concept and to him, that comment of hers was a hint. Blazingstar couldn't help but give her a little wink before his paws started leading him around her.

His pace was slow, as he studied her pelt, meeting her eyes here and there when she decided to look towards him. However, he was more interested in the unique pelt of hers. The light snow crunched softly beneath his paws, his pawprints very visible, although as he mad his rounds, they started to become a blur. He was wondering what she'd do next. Some cats found it weird when he started circling while others found it amusing. Perhaps she'd take a different way? Who knew. Already, the ginger tom knew she was different from most cats he met. There was simply something about her that screamed 'come get me' while mentally he knew that was the wrong thing to do. After the Sagewhisker incident, he simply wouldn't allow himself to chase after just any cat. He'd learned his lesson and would be careful about getting to know the cat before taking things too far. For now, Fawnskip was just another innocent flirt. His family simply wouldn't agree with his actions, but he didn't care.

Blazingstar had a lot of responsibilities and a lot to think about nowadays. Sometimes it was a good thing to meet a new cat, relax a little bit, and, in his case, flirt a bit. He didn't really get the chance to anymore. Normally he'd put the clan before all else, he's broken friendships and turned down relationships simply for his clan. For Fawnskip, this was no different. Blazingstar knew deep in his heart that they could never be even if he so happened to want that in the long run. Besides, who was to say they'd talk again? This might be the only time they get to, but that wasn't too much of a bother to him. Less distractions in his mind. As for only thinking about her? Well is almost took that too literally. He had lots of cats to think about, so it was impossible to focus on just one. Not without the right reasoning at least.
When Blazingstar first began to circle her, Fawnskip's watchful eyes followed him, studying his every step. She didn't laugh, and she didn't find it creepy. She enjoyed it, practically basking under his searching gaze, enjoying the attention he offered her. Figuring he also found pleasure with her gaze on him, she refused to look at him, and instead, she began to nonchalantly wash her uniquely-painted pelt. After giving her shoulder a couple thorough licks, she opened her mouth to respond. ``Oh, what a shame,`` She let herself look at him, flashing him a brief wink and a bright smirk before closing her eyes and bringing her forepaw to her mouth. Fawnskip peeked at him through one, opened eye. Her attractive smirk remained glued on her face. ``I figure you get all the she-cats, hm?`` Placing her paw firmly on the ground, she threw her head back and laughed lightly. ``No wonder you fail to focus on one cat - all those choices...`` Her tail-tip flicked with excitement, and it used all her energy to keep herself from moving anxiously.

She imagined all those felines launching themselves at Blazingstar, but satisfaction filled her at this thought. Not jealousy, not disappointment. Blazingstar came to her, and that meant something. Until now, she hadn't been very interested in the ginger tabby, figuring him to be your typical, strict, stuck-up leader. She didn't take interest in those types of cats - she couldn't handle their serious nature. As long as a cat had a fun-side, Fawnskip would target them. Blazingstar proved himself to be fun, and she liked that, making him her next target.

Fawnskip looked at the ground, still refusing to give him the satisfaction of her watching. She began to innocently scuff at the ground, her eyes filled with fascination as she watched the white snow dance in the breeze as it was taken away. She purred softly at this. ``I don't blame you, though,`` Fawnskip commented, continuing to play with the snow. ``But eventually... there will be that one cat who catches your eye...`` She looked up, her paws now pressed against the ground. She attempted to look him in the eyes, now, to put emphasis on her statement. She was determined to be that one cat. ``And I'm certain... I've already caught your attention - you just don't know it yet.``
Old March 15th, 2017, 04:30 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
"Are you ok? You seem a bit discouraged," he asked with a small frown. His blue eyes searched hers. "It isn't like you. Even though I've only been your mentor for a day now, I know it isn't." He flicked her gently with his tail. "You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to."
''No, no, nothing's wrong.'' Lakepaw replied, but her tail stated otherwise. She swished it with agitation, but she refused to let it display in her expression and her attitude. She was just saddened that she couldn't find any friends. All her life, she focused on her training too much. Which is good, but also annoying. She felt her ears flattened, but she quickly picked them up again, and flashed a brilliant smile towards her mentor so that he knew that she was okay. ''See? I told you that I was okay!''
Old March 15th, 2017, 05:56 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
(@Marble @mony yeah build up Leopard! I wish I could keep Moon but her plot has already begun to unfold; I'll stalk it though! So @Zero to Hero we can time skip to where Moon left (she's out on the territory with Tawny) and Leopards here if that's alright? Her face attack plot has started c: )
Okie dokie, sounds fine to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble View Post
Yarrowpounce. A golden coloured Tom with a greying muzzle exited the warriros den. His kippering spirt held him as a warrior, it kept him young at heart and walking for days at a time. He was fearless and just. But no matter how young he felt he knew the dark feeling in the back of his mind was drawing nearer. With each passing moment he spent of his precious life he knew it was preying on him, awaiting for one false step.
He took a shaky step towards the medicne cat den. His back arching as he gave his fur a quick shake. He was no windclan cat, it was obvious because his sweet smelling scent differed drastically from the stench of the windclan cats he was surrounded by. He had took part in the EE battle for starclan. And during the battle with riverclan was struck down by the deputy thornfrost. It did a number on his health and finally what he was ignoring. Had finally caught up. Now he felt the weakness creeping through his bones
He just was certainly not as young as he used to be. Once he was in the state of near death and was revived he knew making the journey back home was impossible. So windclan seemed the most obvious of choices. Though he found himself wondering if dyeing on the treke home would have been more honourable. Perhaps. Not set on my death bed by some stranger. Rather die making it back home. it sent a shiver down his spine. Maybe he made the wrong choice. Nonetheless
It was too late to change his mind. He was dyeing on windclan soil wether he liked he I'd or not. When yarrowpounce managed to drag himslef tot he entrance of the den, he stopped. Taking a breath and shutting his eyes. He couldn't explain how he knew it. But he did. He knew this overwhelming darkness was waiting to pounce now. Ready to strike the winning blow from out of nowhere. To bring him down with one swift swipe.
He knew. He knew that he was to die a warrior and die now. He would bet it on his family's life. Today. Was the day. Opening up is eyes he peeked past the trendils. Hearing soft voices behind the cloak of bad hearing. He quickly cleared his throat "Zerosight?" he questioned. Taking a slight step back just in case he wasn't permitted entry.
Surgestorm paused from his tidying of the den, perking up at the sound of another cat. With one breath in, he knew instantly that this was the SkyClan cat that had been staying with the clan for a while. Curiously, he turned toward the entrance of his den and sat. "Come in," He meowed confidently, wondering what the older gentlecat wanted from him. The tom could see Yarrowpounce just beyond the fronds that covered the crevice that was the entrance to his medicine cat den, and instantly noticed that the tom had collapsed. "Leopardpaw!" He yelped, "Get a bed of moss ready in the middle of the den!" The young medicine cat lept into action then, hurrying toward the SkyClan warrior and leaning over him worridly. "Are you alright?" He paused for a moment and studied the older cat, a wary feeling growing in his chest. The medicine cat recognized the look in his gaze; he had seen it many times before in his career. No, I can save him. I have to, it's my job. He leaned down and carefully grabbed ahold of the tom's scruff, then digging his claws into the ground for traction, he began to pull the tom into the warmth of his den. Momentarily, he was surprised at how light he seemed, as if the tom was just skin and bones.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; March 15th, 2017 at 06:22 PM.
Closed Thread