Today 02:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 18th, 2023, 10:00 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: June Gathering

@Rani
They seemed to be genuinely apologetic - not defensive or aggressive in the same way she had been. A slight pang of guilt flashed through her pelt. Her first thought was to sniff out information from a cat who clearly had no more intelligence than a fish? In an endearing... non judgy kind of way? Ugh she must have hit her head harder than she thought. There was no way a cat that just puked sand was seen as anything other than disgusting in her eyes.

"You're ok. Nothing's broken, although it seems like something in your head is." Was that an awkward attempt at a joke? A genuine jab? Who knew. "I'm Grapevine... of um Shadowclan. Are Thunderclanners known for their sand eating skill or is it just you?" She really had to get better at this banter thing.

Last edited by Poprock; June 18th, 2023 at 10:05 PM.
Old June 18th, 2023, 11:25 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Beansprout
To be honest, Beansprout didn't care much for what was going on below him. Gingerfrost was taking care of whatever involved RiverClan, and the leader would just ask to be filled in later. It wasn't his problem right now. What was his problem was watching and taking note of the other leaders' habits, mannerisms, and the like. It was interesting to be able to study these influential cats up close. Beansprout himself did his best to radiate cool confidence, with a nonchalant sweep of his eye over the crowd every so often.

When it was his turn, the siamese stood up and stepped forward, clearing his throat. "Obviously, like ThunderClan, RiverClan's ranks have switched around a bit as well. Pikestar has stepped down, and I have very recently taken his place since Gingerfrost decided to remain deputy." Calm, cool, collected. "In the past moon alone, I've had the pleasure of naming several apprentices. Webpaw, Winterpaw, Autumnpaw, Ivypaw, Ravenpaw, Sunsetpaw, Juniperpaw, Talonpaw, Minnowpaw, Bumblepaw, Cormorantpaw, Beepaw, Springpaw, Briarpaw, Duckpaw, Falconpaw, and Lionpaw have began their training and are on their way to becoming RiverClan warriors." Phew, that was a mouthful. That practice memorizing names in his den before the Gathering had helped.

"Unfortunately, we've had more than a few losses as well. Glisteningpaw, Antlerstreak, Silversnow, and Martenkit are among our most recent Clanmates to join the Star Cats above." Pause. Ignore the dull ache in his chest. Take a breath. Move on. With what Dawnstar said, beansprout managed to put two and two together. "I can tell you why Longclaw was acting strange and smelled of RiverClan. It was because he managed to slink into RiverClan camp, threatened our kits, and only ran away after I threatened to kill him. That cat was as dense as a rock, and had the brains of one, too. But in the future, I would greatly appreciate a lack of ShadowClan on RiverClan land." He turned toward the crowd, making sure to show frustration on his face. In reality, Beansprout was a bit excited. This was the time to assert himself and his Clan, just as the new ThunderClan leader had.

"Finally, I would like to say that RiverClan's era of passiveness is over. We will not be stepped on or looked down on by any other Clan. Our Clan won't hesitate to fight for what we want. This means that border crossing will not be tolerated. Any cat who crosses into RiverClan territory faces the very real threat of injury or death." With that, Beansprout gave one last look to the crowd of cats before stepping back, allowing Twilightstar to finish out the announcements and watching the other leaders for signs of emotion or reaction.

// @Undertaker @Moonraven @dino. \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; June 18th, 2023 at 11:42 PM.
Old June 18th, 2023, 11:37 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Shadedeost let a "Finally it's starting," escape his maw as his leader kicked the gathering off. With one paw, he Gently prodded Silverpaw awake from her nap before returning to the “Stars” and what they had to say. What Dawn had to share wasn’t news to the warrior. Shade was already aware of nearly everything she spoke of, as were most of his other clanmates. However, Thunderclan’s new leader’s words did manage to attract his attention. Noting the unmistakable challenge in her words, he gave a wide grin. Now she was just begging him to test the ice, which of course, he wouldn't do. Oh, who was he kidding? Of course he’d do it, if not for fun then to show Thunderclan they weren’t as big and bad as they made themselves out to be.
@Silvershadow13

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old June 18th, 2023, 11:54 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

@Poprock

It was beginning. Mudhound was growing on this new standoffish cat like they did on all that met them. Growing like a fungus. The warm fuzzies were creeping and spreading without anyones intention of them doing so and it was already to late for Grapevine. You will...... BE MUDHOUNDS FRIEND!!! DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!!!!

Dramatics aside it seemed Mudhound was recovering fast from the crash and was intent on talking to this fun new stranger and if there was an actual insult meant it was going was over their head. Or maybe the tripod was taking it as a joke so they could further act friendly. What Mudhound noticed or didnt could be as scattered as their thoughts.

"Heehee nah my brains not broken my leg is! Was. And though the noggin kinda aches I dont think its something to bother the medicine cats over! I mean look at them theyre all getting along!" They werent. Elmshadow seemed to be ignoring everyone and so Lighteningpaw and Cowtuft were kinda just sitting there in silence as thunderclans own medicine cats just seemed to straight up leave. "But for your question I dunno! I only just got back to thunderclan and this is my first time at the beach with them so if theyre better I'd need to discover that. It shouldnt be hard though I was pretty bad at the sand eating, I spat most of it right out. Fair nuff given I wasnt really trying..."

The maine coon mix took a moment trying to spit some more out ultimately failing. The crunchies would stay until they could reach a river.

"Youre really shadowclan though? My mother and grandmother were shadowclan! Its kinda weird to think that if she stayed Bumblestar and I would be there instead huh.... Whats it like?" Sure the other warrior couldnt know what thunderclan life like was in comparison so couldnt give all the minute details but it was still a good question.
Old June 19th, 2023, 01:25 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Shadedeost let a "Finally it's starting," escape his maw as his leader kicked the gathering off. With one paw, he Gently prodded Silverpaw awake from her nap before returning to the “Stars” and what they had to say. What Dawn had to share wasn’t news to the warrior. Shade was already aware of nearly everything she spoke of, as were most of his other clanmates. However, Thunderclan’s new leader’s words did manage to attract his attention. Noting the unmistakable challenge in her words, he gave a wide grin. Now she was just begging him to test the ice, which of course, he wouldn't do. Oh, who was he kidding? Of course he’d do it, if not for fun then to show Thunderclan they weren’t as big and bad as they made themselves out to be.
@Silvershadow13
Silverpaw

Barely having dosed off, a prod to the side brought her back to reality. Seeing Shadefrost was just letting her know it had started, the tabby molly lifted her head. Already most of the leaders had spoken, but Twilightstar had remained silent. So far all of the leaders had at one point within the speech, mentioned a trespass or death, boring, but they had also all threatened the other clans discreetly. Hmm, we are hostile tonight not really bothering to sit up. She trained her gaze on the leaders. Let’s hope they could go home soon.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 19th, 2023, 01:26 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlenose View Post
-Minnowpaw-
———-
“Yeaaaah… maybe not…”
Minnowpaw got into a more comfortable position.
“It probably wont end well-“
Juniperpaw
36/100

Turning to her friend, face loaded with excitement,
“Beansprout mentioned us at a Gathering! We are known by all the clans!”

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 19th, 2023, 02:11 AM
on hiatus

My Mood: Fine

Lionpaw
Riverclan | Apprentice | He/Him | 2 moons | 14/100
a cream-pelted, thick-furred tom
════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════
Lionpaw was hoping the tortie would take a hint and leave, but she didn't. Instead, she continued to annoy him with silly questions. Of course he hadn't met anyone yet, he just got here! And already he was in a sour mood with the cold rain dripping down his pelt and the mingling sounds and scents from the gathering cats. He felt overwhelmed by all the sensations and wanted nothing more than to bury his head in the sand and scream. Maybe he was a little too young for this...

Lionpaw licked away the rain gathering in his fur before he answered Springpaw.

"No, if you hadn't noticed I just got here," He huffed. Spring was right about the scents being too strong though. He rubbed at his nose just thinking about it- but he would rather die than let her know he was bothered by it.

"And I'm not bothered by it at all," he bragged. "You're just too sensitive." His irritated nose twitched as he said this.

Eventually, the leaders began their announcements: first some cat he didn't know, then another cat he didn't know, and finally Beansprout. He didn't pay much attention, still too overwhelmed that he couldn't focus. At some point, he thought he heard some cat crying- and possibly a whiff of blood- but that was quickly drowned out by everything else.

He turned to Springpaw, expecting her to have a better idea of what was going on. "Psst- What's happening up there? Did someone get hurt?" He whispered, so as not to interrupt the gathering.
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions: @Leafie
╚════════ ════════╝
════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old June 19th, 2023, 02:21 AM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetpaw - they/them ~|
---------------------
Sunsetpaw could barely hear Winterpaw. Just barely. "Uh, i was wondering a bit earlier if you're still at least kinda mad about the swimming lesson or if you're no longer mad" they said, Sunsetpaw hoped that it was the second one.

As the gathering was starting, the apprentice listened to the announcements; whether it's from other clans or riverclan. the cat that was announcing first was....Dawnstar...? Yea, that's what they remembered the cat's name was; Shadowclan sounds like they're doing just fine. The next cat is...uh..who was that? Oh it's Bumblestar; Thunderclan wasn't doing as well then after Bumblestar is Beansprout. Sunsetpaw already knew about most of the things announced by him; especially the part where the riverclan leader was announcing names of kits who became apprentices, where they were one of them. It's a lot of new apprentices.

Sunsetpaw isn't really sure which clan were doing the best, Shadowclan has a few cats becoming apprentices and warriors, new and returning clanmates though still a few things that aren't the best meanwhile thunderclan's highranks apparently completely changed? So now it's Bumblestar, Alderstep, Drizzlecloud, and Springpaw that are high ranks and before it was Thrushstar that was leader with Sundust and Cinderpaw as Medicine cats and Bumble as deputy maybe. Uh...it seems like thunderclan lost quite a lot of cats prior to the gathering, making Sunsetpaw wonder why or what happened. they waited for the windclan leader to announce things about windclan
--------------------

- Winterpaw | @dragonwind -

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; June 19th, 2023 at 02:29 AM.
Old June 19th, 2023, 09:35 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Clans Re: June Gathering

Sunsetpaw's Quote: (Blank if reading through a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetpaw - they/them ~|
---------------------
Sunsetpaw could barely hear Winterpaw. Just barely. "Uh, i was wondering a bit earlier if you're still at least kinda mad about the swimming lesson or if you're no longer mad" they said, Sunsetpaw hoped that it was the second one.

As the gathering was starting, the apprentice listened to the announcements; whether it's from other clans or riverclan. the cat that was announcing first was....Dawnstar...? Yea, that's what they remembered the cat's name was; Shadowclan sounds like they're doing just fine. The next cat is...uh..who was that? Oh it's Bumblestar; Thunderclan wasn't doing as well then after Bumblestar is Beansprout. Sunsetpaw already knew about most of the things announced by him; especially the part where the riverclan leader was announcing names of kits who became apprentices, where they were one of them. It's a lot of new apprentices.

Sunsetpaw isn't really sure which clan were doing the best, Shadowclan has a few cats becoming apprentices and warriors, new and returning clanmates though still a few things that aren't the best meanwhile thunderclan's highranks apparently completely changed? So now it's Bumblestar, Alderstep, Drizzlecloud, and Springpaw that are high ranks and before it was Thrushstar that was leader with Sundust and Cinderpaw as Medicine cats and Bumble as deputy maybe. Uh...it seems like thunderclan lost quite a lot of cats prior to the gathering, making Sunsetpaw wonder why or what happened. they waited for the windclan leader to announce things about windclan
--------------------

- Winterpaw | @dragonwind -

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)

"It's not the swimming lesson, it's you! You're the one who's perfect, the one Mistycloud likes, the one who follows me. You're the issue! Now just go away you..." blurted out Winterpaw. When it came to insults, Winterpaw was a bit... how do I put it? Terrible. Continuing, he said this pathetic insult, "Time-named cat!" He was named after a season, what sort of attempt was that? 'Season-named cat' would have basically been the same insult on himself. He had a think, and realized: that was a terrible idea. He had embarrassed himself. He glared at Sunsetpaw anyways, then licked his chest to hide his stupidity.

Realizing that Sunsetpaw was focused on something else, he thought that she probably didn't hear, but waited for a response anyways. He had no care for the fact that all the cats knew his name. He didn't care for the fact that he was 'important'-ish now. He just wanted to tell Sunsetpaw the plain old truth.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE

Last edited by hermeswind; June 19th, 2023 at 09:55 AM.
Old June 19th, 2023, 09:47 AM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
Juniperpaw
36/100

Turning to her friend, face loaded with excitement,
“Beansprout mentioned us at a Gathering! We are known by all the clans!”

-Minnowpaw-
———-
“Yay!”
Was all Minnowpaw could manage through her excitement.