Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 11:59 AM
Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:50 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:49 AM
where would you put an i'm...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 11:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2016, 02:29 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur
Maplefur nodded agreement. "Well, after we finish our prey, want to go on a hunt?"
(mind If I jump in?)
Swiftcry glanced at the two."If your going hunting,may I join you two?"The silver gray molly asked,glancing at the remains of her squirrel.Boredom covered her amber optics.She decided to bury the remains of her meal,and wait for a reply,if their would be any,that is.

Last edited by seasalt; October 10th, 2016 at 02:36 PM.
Old October 10th, 2016, 02:32 PM

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Maplefur nodded agreement. "Well, after we finish our prey, want to go on a hunt?"
"I would love to." Moontail blinked warmly at Maplefur, taking another bite of the vole and swallowing. "May as well make ourselves useful." She added giving her ruffled chest fur a few licks in attempt to groom herself.
Old October 10th, 2016, 02:38 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by echofur View Post
"I would love to." Moontail blinked warmly at Maplefur, taking another bite of the vole and swallowing. "May as well make ourselves useful." She added giving her ruffled chest fur a few licks in attempt to groom herself.
Maplefur let out a mrrow of laughter. "Exactly what I was thinking." She took the last few bites of her mouse before also starting to groom herself.

Old October 10th, 2016, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
(mind If I jump in?)
Swiftcry glanced at the two."If your going hunting,may I join you two?"The silver gray molly asked,glancing at the remains of her squirrel.Boredom covered her amber optics.She decided to bury the remains of her meal,and wait for a reply,if their would be any,that is.
"Of course! The more the merrier! Maybe we'll even catch a rabbit." Maplefur licked her lips, thinking of her favorite prey.

Old October 10th, 2016, 02:45 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur
"Of course! The more the merrier! Maybe we'll even catch a rabbit." Maplefur licked her lips, thinking of her favorite prey.
Swiftcry chuckled lightly."Of course."She mewed cheerfully.The silver molly stood up and stretching,humming again.(I seriously need to make this cinnamon roll a charcter page today.Also,to le Thunderclan Territory!(maybe):3)

Last edited by seasalt; October 10th, 2016 at 02:46 PM.
Old October 10th, 2016, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
Swiftcry chuckled lightly."Of course."She mewed cheerfully.The silver molly stood up and stretching,humming again.(I seriously need to make this cinnamon roll a charcter page today.Also,to le Thunderclan Territory!(maybe):3)
(Meet ya there! Echofur, you following?)

Old October 10th, 2016, 03:33 PM

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Maplefur let out a mrrow of laughter. "Exactly what I was thinking." She took the last few bites of her mouse before also starting to groom herself.
Moontail also finished off her fresh kill standing up and stretching her legs one at a time. "Where should we hunt?" The silver she-cat asks, licking her paw and shipping it over her ear a few times. "I'm thinking maybe tallpines." She meowed.
Old October 10th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Snowkit

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Seakit's ears twitched. She heard something make a noise. She figured since it was cold outside, the wind was just blowing. She could not move, however, because the way she and her sister were staying warm was by sleeping on top of each other, and this time she was at the bottom.
Old October 10th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by patroclus View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

Whitewing padded briskly into the clearing, his brow furrowed over his pale blue eyes. He was agitated, to say the lease. The usual calm tom was on edge, tufts of white fur standing up at the base of his neck. The morning sun had yet to rise above the horizon, basking the camp in a gloomy and chilled air. The darkness nearly felt suffocating to the warrior, though he had been out all night and was perfectly used to the bleakness of the night. Something felt off in the deserted camp, but Whitewing had a sinking feeling it was himself. The older warrior was out of sorts and felt as though he was out of his own body, his thoughts whirling around violently in his head. Much of his clan mates wouldn’t be up for hours and were safe asleep in the nests, safe from the pacing tom. Whitewing had taken to trudging up and down the center of the clearing, the pale moon light draping the white warrior in silver light. His massive paws crushed the first falling leaves beneath them, yet they did nothing to deter the tom from stopping his maddening pace. Whitewing let a low growl rumble in his chest, though he fought to keep it at bay. He could not allow himself to lose himself completely and needed to get a hold of himself before the rest of his clan mates awoke. They would surely see something was off about the calm tom and Whitewing had no excuse. At least, none he could explain to them. Whitewing was beginning to unravel, feeling as though much of his life was being lived in secret from the clan he loved and the cats he respected. The tom was uncertain if he would be able to continue this life torn between two clans, though he was beginning to wonder if he would have to anymore. The conversation with Leopardwing hadn’t gone well. Whitewing had left expecting to return to Riverclan with her, thus ending his struggle between the clans. However, things had not gone as smoothly as he hoped. Whitewing was now back in his own clan, uncertain if things remained the same between the two warriors. With a lash of his tail, Whitewing circled around and picked up his pacing once again.

Stirred in his nest before the dim morning light shone in the den. Realizing he'll have to be up soon anyways, the handsome cream and white tom-cat rose from his nest and padded out into the clearing. Once there, he began to blink the sleep from his amber hues, giving his limbs a good stretch. The developing muscles rippled slightly beneath his sleek pelt. A small purr awoken in his throat. The stretch felt good. That soon died as the apprentice stood straight up and allowed his amber hues to scan the clearing for any other feline that may be stirring. Movement nearby caught his attention and his ears pricked towards a familiar long alabaster pelt.

"Whitewing!" the apprentice called happily, his paws beginning to move his body towards the white warrior. Although his steps slowed a bit as he noticed the way his mentor was acting. The cream and white apprentice almost slowed to a stop, concern brimming his hues and his gaze faltering towards the clearing again before shifted back to Whitewing. Hiddenpaw shook his head and continued up, a little less enthusiastic. What was wrong with Whitewing?

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 10th, 2016, 07:06 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dawnfrost glanced below at Cherrykit. "Something the matter?"
"Im tired" cherrykit said looking up at her mother with eyes excatly the same as cherrypelts

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Closed Thread