Today 02:08 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:00 PM

Old February 6th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Animeeeeee

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Echo's Large cavern (NEW! Open to all!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheartedwarrior View Post

"Coming!" Dusk mewed, running after Apple.
Neon saw the two cats go. His ears flattened. "Hey, I'm not going to let you beat me record, Dusk!" Neon meowed after the tom. "Storm, Let's go!" Neon yowled playfully. He ran out of the cavern.

"Oh, okay!" Dawn mewed softly. Dawn bent down, and allowed her whiskers to touch River, making sure he knew she was right there.
"Well, I had an idea, River. I know you can't exactly see, but you can still get to know your surroundings." Dawn's fur brushed River's as she walked over, grabbing a stick. She padded back, her fur touching his whiskers.

"I have a stick. As you walk, you can hold the stick in your mouth, and let it touch the ground. If you were about to bump into something, you'd know because the stick would be touching it!" Dawn mewed. "I know it's not the most creative idea, but I'll at least work." Dawn concluded.

The light-brown she cat placed the stick next to River's feet.

"You might not be able to hunt as well, but using this technique, you'd be able to have amazing hearing. You'd listen well as this stick helps you." Dawn purred cutely. She just wanted to make sure River didn't feel left out.

((is it bad that I ship both River x Dawn and Storm x Dawn ahhh ;o; idk which one is better !
(Ikr! I like both of those ships! But I think Storm x Dawn fits better, btw if you don't mind i'm gonna let Apple find out that she's pregnant if you're okay with that)

River was a bit suprised, but he was happy that Dawn tried to make him feel better. River smilled "Thank you Dawn." River purred. Storm saw Neon, Dusk and Apple run away already "I'm coming!" Storm called. Storm quickly looked inside the cavern "Hey Dawn, are you going to hunt with us?" Storm asked, he smilled softly. Storm wasn't usually this nice and carring, he kinda liked Dawn.

Apple was a little ahead of everyone, she laughed and kept running. She stopped when she found a good spot to start hunting, Apple emediatly smelled mouse. Apple crouched down when she saw a little mouse, Apple's tail swayed. She just wanted to pounce onto the mouse when she suddenly felt something, the mouse noticed her and escaped. Apple's eyes widened, she felt it again. She knew what it was. Apple was pregnant, and she knew it very well. She could hear Dusk and Neon coming closer, she quickly escaped into a bush. Apple wanted to be absolutly sure, she carefully layed her paw on her belly. Her eyes widened again when she felt it again. Apple jumped back out of the bush just before Dusk and Neon arrived. "Hey Dusk? Can I talk to you alone?" Apple mewed, she looked a bit nervous.

Old February 6th, 2017, 02:32 PM
quitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFeather View Post
(Ikr! I like both of those ships! But I think Storm x Dawn fits better, btw if you don't mind i'm gonna let Apple find out that she's pregnant if you're okay with that)

River was a bit suprised, but he was happy that Dawn tried to make him feel better. River smilled "Thank you Dawn." River purred. Storm saw Neon, Dusk and Apple run away already "I'm coming!" Storm called. Storm quickly looked inside the cavern "Hey Dawn, are you going to hunt with us?" Storm asked, he smilled softly. Storm wasn't usually this nice and carring, he kinda liked Dawn.

Apple was a little ahead of everyone, she laughed and kept running. She stopped when she found a good spot to start hunting, Apple emediatly smelled mouse. Apple crouched down when she saw a little mouse, Apple's tail swayed. She just wanted to pounce onto the mouse when she suddenly felt something, the mouse noticed her and escaped. Apple's eyes widened, she felt it again. She knew what it was. Apple was pregnant, and she knew it very well. She could hear Dusk and Neon coming closer, she quickly escaped into a bush. Apple wanted to be absolutly sure, she carefully layed her paw on her belly. Her eyes widened again when she felt it again. Apple jumped back out of the bush just before Dusk and Neon arrived. "Hey Dusk? Can I talk to you alone?" Apple mewed, she looked a bit nervous.
Dusk looked up at Apple. He nodded.
"Sure! Why not?" Dusk padded up to Apple. He brushed his fur against hers, and purred.

Neon was too focused on hunting, he didn't notice Dusk and Apple elsewhere. The leopard-spotted cat crouched, staying low. He started to stalk a nearby rabbit. He edged closer to it, and then pounced. He caught the rabbit, and set it aside.

"Oh- Yeah! I'm coming!" Dawn purred. Storm seemed a bit nicer. "Take care!" Dawn quickly mewed to River. She gave River a quick lick and padded up to Storm.

"You're nicer than normal." Dawn teased, purring.

Old February 6th, 2017, 11:42 PM
Animeeeeee

Quote:

Dusk looked up at Apple. He nodded.
"Sure! Why not?" Dusk padded up to Apple. He brushed his fur against hers, and purred.

Neon was too focused on hunting, he didn't notice Dusk and Apple elsewhere. The leopard-spotted cat crouched, staying low. He started to stalk a nearby rabbit. He edged closer to it, and then pounced. He caught the rabbit, and set it aside.

"Oh- Yeah! I'm coming!" Dawn purred. Storm seemed a bit nicer. "Take care!" Dawn quickly mewed to River. She gave River a quick lick and padded up to Storm.

"You're nicer than normal." Dawn teased, purring.
Apple didn't know how to say anything like this, she didn't know how to explain this to Dusk. Apple did what she thought was the best way to let him know. She gently took his paw and carefully placed it onto her belly, she soon felt something again. She knew Dusk felt it too. Apple knew she didn't have to say it out loud, this was very clear already.

Storm smilled "Yeah, I guess." Storm mewed, as he walked with Dawn.

River took the stick and quickly followed Storm and Dawn, he especially used his ears and his nose to navigate. River was right behind them.

Old February 7th, 2017, 01:25 AM
quitting.

Quote:
Apple didn't know how to say anything like this, she didn't know how to explain this to Dusk. Apple did what she thought was the best way to let him know. She gently took his paw and carefully placed it onto her belly, she soon felt something again. She knew Dusk felt it too. Apple knew she didn't have to say it out loud, this was very clear already.

Storm smilled "Yeah, I guess." Storm mewed, as he walked with Dawn.

River took the stick and quickly followed Storm and Dawn, he especially used his ears and his nose to navigate. River was right behind them.
Dusk's eyes widened, and he purred excitedly.
"Kits!" Dusk purred. He was so happy.

Dawn continued to walk with Storm. He seemed calm.

"Hey, this looks like a good hunting spot!" Dawn purred. She crouched down, and sniffed, trying to see if there was any prey around.

Old February 7th, 2017, 05:20 AM
Animeeeeee

Quote:

Dusk's eyes widened, and he purred excitedly.
"Kits!" Dusk purred. He was so happy.

Dawn continued to walk with Storm. He seemed calm.

"Hey, this looks like a good hunting spot!" Dawn purred. She crouched down, and sniffed, trying to see if there was any prey around.
Apple was slightly suprised, she had expected a different reaction. She was so happy that Dusk liked it. Apple purred, she rubbed her cheeck against his "We should tell everyone else." Apple purred. She was excited, she would be a mother, and Dusk would be a father.

Storm nodded "This seems a good place to hunt!" Storm mewed.

River decided to go a but further on his own, he could hear Apple and Dusk talking. They sounded excited and happy, River decided to go to them. He became visible to the two cats, he still had the stick in his mouth. River put the stick down "Did I miss something?" River asked. Apple giggled, she padded towards River. Apple wispered something in his ear, River's eyes widened. "Are you serious?" River asked. Apple nodded. "That's great Apple!" River mewed, he rubbed his cheeck against her's. Apple padded back to Dusk, she brushed up against him.

Last edited by RedFeather; February 7th, 2017 at 09:04 AM.
Old February 7th, 2017, 01:22 PM
quitting.

Quote:
Apple was slightly suprised, she had expected a different reaction. She was so happy that Dusk liked it. Apple purred, she rubbed her cheeck against his "We should tell everyone else." Apple purred. She was excited, she would be a mother, and Dusk would be a father.

Storm nodded "This seems a good place to hunt!" Storm mewed.

River decided to go a but further on his own, he could hear Apple and Dusk talking. They sounded excited and happy, River decided to go to them. He became visible to the two cats, he still had the stick in his mouth. River put the stick down "Did I miss something?" River asked. Apple giggled, she padded towards River. Apple wispered something in his ear, River's eyes widened. "Are you serious?" River asked. Apple nodded. "That's great Apple!" River mewed, he rubbed his cheeck against her's. Apple padded back to Dusk, she brushed up against him.
Dawn's head titled to her side, confused.
"Hey, what's going on Apple?" Dawn asked. Her tail swayed left an right, eager to know what was going on.
Dusk purred happily.

Neon padded over to the group, a rabbit in his mouth.
"Heyww, wharts going owwn?" Neon mewed, the rabbit slurring his speech.

Old February 7th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Animeeeeee

Quote:

Dawn's head titled to her side, confused.
"Hey, what's going on Apple?" Dawn asked. Her tail swayed left an right, eager to know what was going on.
Dusk purred happily.

Neon padded over to the group, a rabbit in his mouth.
"Heyww, wharts going owwn?" Neon mewed, the rabbit slurring his speech.
Apple laughed, Neon sounded so funny with the rabbit in his mouth. River slightly giggled. Apple then knew she had to tell them, she was kinda nervous again. Storm tilted his head in confusement, he was curious to know what was going on. "Uhmm, Well...." Apple started. "I'm pregnant." Apple said, she said it quietly but hard enough. Storm was silent "...What?... Wait, you're acctually serious?!?" Storm said in suprisement. River laughed. Apple blushed slightly, she nodded. Storm looked at Apple and then at Dusk, his reaction was hilarious. "Aren't you happy for them?" River asked, still laughing. "Yeah, but it's kinda.... unexpected." Storm mewed. Apple giggled.

Old February 7th, 2017, 01:46 PM
quitting.

Quote:
Apple laughed, Neon sounded so funny with the rabbit in his mouth. River slightly giggled. Apple then knew she had to tell them, she was kinda nervous again. Storm tilted his head in confusement, he was curious to know what was going on. "Uhmm, Well...." Apple started. "I'm pregnant." Apple said, she said it quietly but hard enough. Storm was silent "...What?... Wait, you're acctually serious?!?" Storm said in suprisement. River laughed. Apple blushed slightly, she nodded. Storm looked at Apple and then at Dusk, his reaction was hilarious. "Aren't you happy for them?" River asked, still laughing. "Yeah, but it's kinda.... unexpected." Storm mewed. Apple giggled.
Dusk and Dawn purred.
Dusk licked Apple's cheek happily
"Congratulations!" Dawn mewed happily.

Dawn hit Storm with her paw. "Can't you be nicer?" Dawn mewed.

Neon's eyes widened. "Worrw! Thwarts greawrt!" Neon mewed, the rabbit still in his mouth. He placed in down, putting it next to River's paws.

"I've already eaten. You can have it, River." Neon purred.

Old February 7th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Animeeeeee

Quote:

Dusk and Dawn purred.
Dusk licked Apple's cheek happily
"Congratulations!" Dawn mewed happily.

Dawn hit Storm with her paw. "Can't you be nicer?" Dawn mewed.

Neon's eyes widened. "Worrw! Thwarts greawrt!" Neon mewed, the rabbit still in his mouth. He placed in down, putting it next to River's paws.

"I've already eaten. You can have it, River." Neon purred.
Storm looked at Dawn "I didn't mean it in a bad way!" Storm mewed, protesting. Apple giggled again, she licked Storm's cheeck "It's fine Storm." Apple mewed. Storm smilled "Thank you, and it's really awesome news." Storm mewed. "I probably shouldn't hunt then." Apple mewed. River suddenly started to laugh "What are you laughing about?" Storm asked. "I just realized that those kits are gonna have 2 aunts and 3 uncles." River mewed, he was still laughing slightly. Both Apple and Storm laughed, that was a bit funny.
"Do you want to go back to the cavern then?" River asked. Apple nodded "I should do that." She mewed. She looked at Dusk "You can continue hunting if you like, but you can come with me too." Apple mewed, she smilled.

Old February 7th, 2017, 02:04 PM
quitting.

Quote:
Storm looked at Dawn "I didn't mean it in a bad way!" Storm mewed, protesting. Apple giggled again, she licked Storm's cheeck "It's fine Storm." Apple mewed. Storm smilled "Thank you, and it's really awesome news." Storm mewed. "I probably shouldn't hunt then." Apple mewed. River suddenly started to laugh "What are you laughing about?" Storm asked. "I just realized that those kits are gonna have 2 aunts and 3 uncles." River mewed, he was still laughing slightly. Both Apple and Storm laughed, that was a bit funny.
"Do you want to go back to the cavern then?" River asked. Apple nodded "I should do that." She mewed. She looked at Dusk "You can continue hunting if you like, but you can come with me too." Apple mewed, she smilled.
Neon bristled. He needed to keep his hunting streak.

"How about you go with Apple!" Neon mewed nicely. Too nicely. "I can hunt for all of you."

"You just want to keep your precious little hunting streak." Dawn mumbled teasing him.
"Oh whatever." Neon mewed.

"Well, if you insist, I'll go!" Dusk purred. "Let's go Apple." Dusk mewed, following Apple inside.

"Uh- hey Storm?" Dawn mewed. She blushed a bit, not knowing how this would sound. "Echo wanted me to get some herbs to deal with the rest of Leopard's wounds. He's mostly recovered, but he still needs some things. Do you mind following me to the forest? Sometimes there are clan cat there, and i'm not much of a fighter..." Dawn mewed shyly. Realistically, she could've gone herself, but she kind of wanted Storm to follow her.