Closed Thread

Old April 8th, 2020, 02:32 AM

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravekit View Post
“I guess it’s nice to meet you...”

Hawkmist got an idea. “What’s going on with RiverClan at the moment?”

@The Shadow Flower
(Lol, he picked the wrong target, she has no idea what’s going on most of the time. It’s not that she doesn’t care, she just doesn’t always pay attention)

StonePaw would bounce a little. There was so much to talk about! ”Me and all my friends became apprentices so this my first gathering, and I caught a big mouse, though I caught a mouse fish is my favorite, have you ever had fish? Cause fish is the best, and the river is kinda scary, but all my friends say it’s nice so I guess it is . . .” She’d ramble on, but yet somehow nothing meaningful seemed to come out.

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; April 8th, 2020 at 02:35 AM.
Old April 8th, 2020, 03:00 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow Flower View Post
(Lol, he picked the wrong target, she has no idea what’s going on most of the time. It’s not that she doesn’t care, she just doesn’t always pay attention)

StonePaw would bounce a little. There was so much to talk about! ”Me and all my friends became apprentices so this my first gathering, and I caught a big mouse, though I caught a mouse fish is my favorite, have you ever had fish? Cause fish is the best, and the river is kinda scary, but all my friends say it’s nice so I guess it is . . .” She’d ramble on, but yet somehow nothing meaningful seemed to come out.
His eyes narrowed, frustrated. He thought he might have been able to get at least some useful fact out of this apprentice. In his head, he added ‘rambling about nothing’ to his dislike of apprentices.

“Ok, ok! I get it!”

His snappiness from ShadowClan lunged out. He held back. He couldn’t blow his cover. But he knew this apprentice might have some useful fact that could be used against them.

“And... is Lionstar a good leader?”

@The Shadow Flower

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old April 8th, 2020, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravekit View Post
His eyes narrowed, frustrated. He thought he might have been able to get at least some useful fact out of this apprentice. In his head, he added ‘rambling about nothing’ to his dislike of apprentices.

“Ok, ok! I get it!”

His snappiness from ShadowClan lunged out. He held back. He couldn’t blow his cover. But he knew this apprentice might have some useful fact that could be used against them.

“And... is Lionstar a good leader?”

@The Shadow Flower
StonePaw would meow in response. Yup! He’s really nice.
:3

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; April 8th, 2020 at 03:43 AM.
Old April 8th, 2020, 05:58 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

@Arie

Shadedpath gave a self-depreciating expression as she eyed Softbriar.

"I know...You have this face that's wondering why I never said much of anything on it." she started. "Truth be told, I never thought should Ploverspot ever come to Thunderclan it would be for anything but business."

She eyed the tom sharply at that. "Which reminds me, I want the full story and not just what you said to Duskstar in that very open display. Bring Myrtlepaw with you too, I want to meet him."

Back to Softbriar she tensed her jaw. "When you were still a kit, I remember you always asking the kinds of questions I couldn't answer." again the old warrior lowered her head. "I've done horrible things Soft and I didn't want to make the same mistakes that lead to what happened to my first litter. Plover was lucky and had a life of his own in Shadowclan by the time we met again, and by the time you became a warrior you were already finding your own place in Thunderclan and I didn't want to disrupt you coming into your own."

The grey she-cat shifted a bit. "I promised Plover I would never do to you what I had done with his litter, and I think I kept that promise because you turned out better than I had hoped after getting pregnant again."
-- @Socks

Ploverspot sighed. Of course his mother wanted the full story of him defecting from Shadowclan to Thunderclan, though it wasn't something he really wanted to talk about. "I'll tell you it, but I would prefer if you did not drag Myrtlepaw into it. He's already traumatised enough from the move and transition. He's barely been able to sleep in the apprentice den the full night out. So, I'll tell you but not with Myrtle." But as Shaded spoke to Softbriar, he felt like he had to add in. "I grew up in Shadowclan. I knew nothing about my heritage until I met Shadedpath on an accidental trip at the gathering many many seasons ago." He nodded at Shadedpath. "She is trying her best to resolve this, and I think we should be accepting that." Uncurling his tail from his paws he opened it slightly, "Hello sister."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 8th, 2020, 06:11 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Moon Lily

Breezefeather had somehow managed to make his way down to the gathering from Windclan's moor. It felt like ages since he'd last attended one and here he was with a concussion to booth. Daisybloom had also managed to hit her head and the tom could not resist letting out a small laugh when it came to it. So he walked around the gathering looking for anyone of interest and perked up when he spotted a certain fur belonging to someone he'd met quite recently. Irispaw. The caring Shadowclan medicine cat who'd aided his clan and offered to help him with his head injury. Bowing his head to her he sat down, "It is nice to see you again. How's life back without the pressure of healing Windclan cats been treating you?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 8th, 2020, 08:30 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow Flower View Post
StonePaw would meow in response. Yup! He’s really nice.
:3
He gave a smile. “I see. And... how is he helping the Clan?”

Hawkmist thought about Duskstar and her recent ideas.

@The Shadow Flower

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old April 8th, 2020, 08:44 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@CheetahPelt @Moon Lily
Looking at otter he gave an understanding nod "yeah I feel you on the fighting part. My last actual battle had to be against those rogues when gaining Rogueland woods. " he somewhat sighed. Ears perking up at Irispaw and the tree cat, he gave a small amused smile . " hmm? Leg off...good stars no! He was actually well behaved . I couldn't have done it without him actually....aand...about the darkforest part...I may have forgotten to give her a poppy seed....while he did the leg.. " he said while clearing his throat . It wasn't his proudest moment.
He frowned a bit at the last part why are there so many neglected leg injuries !?! Can't cats try to be a bit careful?? "what happened? Also was it when tallmarsh was around? " if so then yikes...no wonder why he called her Tardymarsh!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 8th, 2020, 10:48 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

———————————————— —————

Quote:
Asterpaw chuckled a little. Maybe it wasn’t so out of place that we was nervous. These were his first cats from another clan that he had met.
“I’ve heard Icestar is pretty intense yeah.” He chuckled. “Lionstar is super awesome! He’s always proud and loud.”
Just like me! He thought, but kept on, a smile adorning his muzzle.
He paused.
“Windclan stayed at your.. water barn? What’s that? And Windclan stayed in your territory? That’s super cool! We went and took care of their coyote problem. My friend almost got our medicine cat a coyote tail.”
“The River is super swollen, so it’s harder for our patrols to catch fish, but the fish are starting to spawn so that’s good.”
He thought for a second. He had always avoided the frogs in the fresh kill pile, but what did they taste like?
“What do frogs taste like? Are yours a different kind then the ones we have in Riverclan?”
"We just got the Waterbarn not to long ago, it has a giant circle on the side. Wait, you fought off the coyotes? That's so cool!" Honeypaw had never heard of this, he didn't know RiverClan fought off coyotes!
"That's too bad about your fish, is that all you eat? And our frogs are big and juicy. Frogs living in the river instead of the swamp probably have way different textures."
" I have a question, does Lionstar really through ugly kits into rivers? He sounds cruel as he hates ShadowClan!

Old April 8th, 2020, 11:36 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhAtropa View Post
[ShadowClan]

Cherrypaw bounced into the clearing along with all her other Clanmate. Her eyes bright, she looked around with wonder gleaming in her eyes - it was her first Gathering, after all, and she had been looking forward to it for a quite a while. She had heard stories - stories of joy, stories of horror - about past gatherings that had intrigued her deeply. And now, being here, she saw what all the fuss was about - there were cats from every Clan here! She had never seen so many cats in one place in her life. A menagerie of unfamiliar scents and pelts overwhelmed her, and she couldn't help but yelp a bit in excitement as she padded in. They had told her she could mingle, but just to make sure to stand her ground - she hadn't understood what that meant, and frankly, the apprentice didn't care. Her tail curled up in joy as she stared around at all the new faces.

(Open!)
A Riverclan warrior saw the excited apprentice,” Hello, I’m Salmonsong, what’s your name?” She asked Looks like her first gathering. Salmonsong was a rather motherly warrior who often took keenly to apprentices and preferred to chat with them rather than warriors.
( Sorry it’s short, not good at starters)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 8th, 2020, 12:24 PM
i'm not dead I swear

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
A Riverclan warrior saw the excited apprentice,” Hello, I’m Salmonsong, what’s your name?” She asked Looks like her first gathering. Salmonsong was a rather motherly warrior who often took keenly to apprentices and preferred to chat with them rather than warriors.
( Sorry it’s short, not good at starters)
Cherrypaw turned to see the she-cat who was talking to her. She gave a little bounce of excitement on her paws - the cat's scent was unfamiliar, and it gave her an adrenaline rush. "Hi! I'm Cherrypaw. It's nice to meet you!" The apprentice purred. Her eyes grew wide with wonder. "What Clan are you from? You smell weird," she mentioned, laughing a bit. She didn't intend to be rude, she had just never met a cat from another Clan before.

Last edited by OhAtropa; April 8th, 2020 at 12:25 PM.
Closed Thread