Today 07:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 4th, 2020, 11:03 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: August Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

She had not been prepared for this at all. Nope... nothing could have prepared her for this. In truth she wasn't at all prepared to meet this chaos that was unfolding right in front of her. Shaking her head Doepaw was dumbfounded at the back and forth between Frosty and this stranger Lionpaw. Deciding to take a more laid back approach than usual she shifted herself so she was sitting next to Frostpaw instead of in between the two toms. A bit more comfortable. Not that she disliked the Thunderclan tom but the smell of roasted and burnt flesh was still acrid to her sensitive sense of smell and it wasn't pleasant at all. It wasn't to say she disliked the tom but rather the smell was stinging. Truth be said it came from all Thunderclan cats here at the gathering. The fire it seemed had roasted even the surviving ones. "Snowflake... doesn't get... annoyed by...talking." Well he did but she didn't want to reveal her own ammunition to the apprentice. Not like she was in a perfectly good mood either, sleep deprivation taking its toll and all. However at the growl she couldn't help but turn her head and a blind glare at Frostpaw. Nope nope. Despite how tired she was and felt, he was being too damned stubborn for his own good. "Hey! Snowflake... be nice." Yet letting out a sigh she directed a final question at Lionpaw before deciding that leaning against Snowflake's shoulder would be a good idea, "Thunderclan.. doing good... after the fire?"
Frostpaw shifted his weight as usual when Doepaw made to lean on him. He had forgotten how... extreme the mousebrain could be around him. It was a tactic, he knew. If the golden tom was loud enough, then it would drown out the memories of before. It was different then what Frostpaw did; he buried the memories in silence while Lionpaw embraced them with noise. He was strange... did Doepaw just reprimand him? Guardians, Lionpaw was bad for his health. When would the Gathering start? The sooner he could get away from the talkative abyssinian, the better.

"ThunderClan's doing fine," Lionpaw reassured, subconsciously shifted his weight to protect his charred hindpaws. He felt Frostpaw's gaze on them the second he shifted and mentally cursed the observant white tom. "We have a new camp but most the territory is still green. Actually, I think it was just our camp that got burnt." He wouldn't know; he didn't even know which parts of ThunderClan's territory were which! Stupid missing mentors. These two cats he was speaking to probably had a better layout of the oak forest than he did. "Enough of ThunderClan; you'll hear what Duskstar has to say about the fire later." If she even mentioned the fire, that was. The golden tom wasn't sure how to feel about his leader. She was sort of... average? he supposed. No one interesting or even important. "How about you, Doepaw? When did you and Frosty meet each other?" He paused, then added, "Do you even know who I am?" Noting Frosty's uncertain look, the abyssinian retorted, "I tell all my friends about who you are! Does anyone in your little shadowguard even know I exist?"
Have a wonderful day!
Old August 4th, 2020, 12:14 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Icestar brought up the rear of ShadowClan, eyes shifting around the clearing, untrusting. She had been on edge this past moon, with her problematic daughter being missing. It's not because she missed her, or was worried about her. No. She was on edge purely because Hailstorm carried vital information. Hailstorm knew Icestar. And as long as she was missing, Icestar's--and ShadowClan's--safety was not guaranteed.

She took her time walking up to the seastones, noting that she appeared to be the last one. She nodded to her deputy as he chatted with...WindClan's medicine cat? What, had Twilightstar promoted her medicine cat to deputy? She certainly didn't see whatshisface anywhere. How strange.

She didn't speak a word to anyone. She simply leapt to her spot and curled her tail around her paws. She didn't speak until after scanning her orange eyes across the crowd, looking...searching. Surely Hailstorm wouldn't be stupid enough to attend a gathering, right? Of course not.

"Let's get this over with."

@BILL. @Moonraven @Undertaker @wren @wnder @hxneysuckle

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old August 4th, 2020, 12:18 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @Fawnhearted

softheart flinched at the sound of another cat before giving the windclan female a small smile. "hello lyn-n-nxste-ep," softheart greeted, giving a nod to confirm her name was softheart. letting out a small laugh, she gave a little glance around, acknowledging the sheer amount of cats. "ye-eah, it's pret-ty full," the shadowclan warrior agreed. "it's ni-ice to m-meet you." softheart smiled.

// @gs29513

"it's my second.. but we don't talk about the first one," robinpaw shuddered. "that was a failed attempt. i gifted someone with something as precious as a worm and they threatened to throw a SPIDER at me! a spider! can you believe it? blech. you don't have any spiders, do you?" taking a cautious step back, robinpaw eyed brightpaw suspiciously, making sure that there were no spiders in sight. you could never be too sure where those ugly, stupid, useless, crummy, revolting, nasty, detestable -- you get the point. you could never be too sure where those abominable things were!
Old August 4th, 2020, 12:21 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Coyotesnarl had to blink a few times to ensure the ferocious Beastspark... was actually there. This seemed like a bloody imposter! It had been a genuine question not a jab at his questionable face scars. What kind of cat went around phrasing a question like that and not expecting to get yelled at. The tabby swallowed briefly before staring out into the distance. Stars maybe the shadowclanners were more slow then he gave them credit for. As much as he now suddenly doubted the deputy’s reputation he wondered how bad Icestar really was if she appointed a child as her right paw. What was he doing all the time? Nursery patrol.

He blinked back into the conversation still dumbfounded at the seriousness of the question. He couldn’t even bring himself to answer it, not that he was embarrassed for himself. He was embarrassed for Beastspark. “Yeah. Nevermind.”

Finally sootflare arrived, the tabby felt a smile tug on the corners of his lips. He half expected the deputy to come in for a smooch following the trend of both Lionstar and Fawnsqueak but he didn’t. Once again he lowered himself to his side comfortable against the wind smoothed rock. “Brindlejaw resigned” he said quietly eyes flicking between both the other deputies. ”Twilight stuck me in his place” his voice went low for that part, secretly he enjoyed the deputy thing more then the plants. Wouldn’t want twilight knowing that yet.

@wnder @Undertaker

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 4th, 2020, 12:23 PM
Queen of Lame

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
(Not at all!)
Great! Shrewpaw mewed. He wasn't sure why the leaders argued so much. Cheetahpaw was delightful, and he was from Windclan. Splashpaw was nice last meeting, and she was from Riverclan. Cheetahpaw seemed to like him, and he was from Shadowclan. Grown up cats were a bunch of grump potatoes if they couldn't get along. @Tigerstorm0926
"Oh I think it's starting!" Cheetahpaw meowed. "What do you think they're going to talk about?" It might just be a boring meeting; he honestly didn't know.

Click these!

Send me an anonymous message!
https://gdpd.xyz/tigerstorm0926
Old August 4th, 2020, 12:28 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
[ @wren ]

Stingpaw

Wobble? Oh so that was how he wanted to play it! Screwing up her face to stifle the laughs that wanted to pour out of her, Foggypaw swatted gently at Stingpaw like she’d done before. The young molly stuck her tongue out at him but her eyes twinkled mischievously.

“Hiya, tangle!”

If he was going to call her wobble than she was going to call back to his hopelessly tangled fur that she’d had to help him unwind. Foggypaw sat neatly, following Stingpaw’s lead and curling her own tail over her paws. She twitched her nose at his teasing comment with a feigned frown- it was funny but also true.

“Eh, I might have preferred bumping into someone else- maybe they’d be less snarky, unlike you, mr sassy paws.”

Foggypaw smiled, fully knowing that she’d sought him out specifically. She couldn’t tell him that, though! Especially not when they were teasing each other!

Oh ho kitty got claws hm? Well he didn’t mind. In fact he would prefer it, being able to go back and fourth teasing without feelings getting hurt? What a plus. Foggy was turning out to be one of his favorite cats and they’d talked like maybe three of four times. Good job foggy.

“Psh so cheap” He teased whiskers giving a gentle wiggle of amusement. “It only happened once because toad brain took me swimming in dirty water. Wasn’t my fault he got me marching into sludge!” He said giving her shoulder a gentle bump as not to send her flying to the ground. Her balance seemed more than a little off, had it always been that way? Maybe. Probably.

“Oh come now wobble, at the rate you keep bumping into me I’m beginning to think you are looking for me. You know I’m cool. No need to hide it” he said another smile tugging at the corner of his lips trying his best to appear as serious as possible.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; August 8th, 2020 at 11:25 PM.
Old August 4th, 2020, 12:31 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
“A..are you sleeping?” Frecklepaw asked looking at the strange cat.
Pinepaw opened one eye.
"Yes. Or I was." she said with a slightly sharper tone. What did he want? She felt half dead.
Old August 4th, 2020, 01:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow & Wind View Post
"your right". He commented. "But i dont even look like a blizzardpaw, im brown with orange eys!" He said.
@Blitz

Blizzardpaw glanced at the Thunderclan Blizzardpaw,” I look like a blizzard with white fur. So you also stole my name to, Thunderclan Blizzardpaw. That’s Shadowclan Blizzardpaw and I’m Riverclan Blizzardpaw.” he meowed. It was a difficulty addressing them by their name as that would be confusion, so he had to refer to their clan just to be safe.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 4th, 2020 at 01:02 PM.
Old August 4th, 2020, 01:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Oh, I don't think I would like them then. Thornpaw mewed. She could just imagine them sliding down her throat. At the mention of crabs, she became confused. What are crabs? she asked. Were they a special type of fish that was exceedingly stupid?
Blizzardpaw flicked his tail. The Seastones were on the beach, he could probably find one a bit away from the area,” I can go catch one to show you it.“ he meowed beckoning the apprentice over a bit closer towards the water, then he saw one a crab scurrying on the beach so he boped it on the head causing it to die,” This is a crab.” he declared proudly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 4th, 2020, 01:12 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Pinepaw opened one eye.
"Yes. Or I was." she said with a slightly sharper tone. What did he want? She felt half dead.
“Oh sorry I’ll go.”

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Closed Thread