Last post by dog-gutz
Today 08:45 PM

Old May 21st, 2019, 12:48 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: StarClan Camp

[Open]

Thunderpaw woke up in the Starclan camp, looking around at all the unfamiliar faces. A few of them he recognized, but not all of them. His usually deaf ears were full of sound. Now that he was dead he was able to hear actual voices that weren't just in his head. He had recently died and didn't know why he was here.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 4th, 2019, 02:13 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post
[Open]

Thunderpaw woke up in the Starclan camp, looking around at all the unfamiliar faces. A few of them he recognized, but not all of them. His usually deaf ears were full of sound. Now that he was dead he was able to hear actual voices that weren't just in his head. He had recently died and didn't know why he was here.
A black she-cat with white stripes and grey spots stood in front of Thunderpaw, looking at him with dark purple eyes. A kit stood on either side of her: On her right was a black she-cat with white sections of fur that had silver stripes and a white tail with grey spots. Two of her legs were silver and two were white, but all had black toes. Her nose was a light grey color and her eyes were a shimmering yellow color. On the she-cat's left was a white tom with black and grey spots. His legs and paws alternated between silver, black and white. His right ear was black, as was his nose, and his eyes were purple. The first kit hid shyly underneath the she-cat's leg. The second sniffed Thunderpaw curiously.

"Hello Thunderpaw, welcome to StarClan," the she-cat mewed gently. "My name is Eerieshimmer. These are my kits, Hopekit and Ricketkit," she mewed as she gestured to her right, then the left.
Old October 3rd, 2019, 03:04 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

[Open!]

After taking a good long run around the territory, Redtalon took the liberty of trotting to an empty potion of the starry clearing before laying down, back legs stretched out to the side and front paws stretched in front of him. Though he had ran and ran, he still felt as full of energy and 'life' as when he had begun the run. He missed the feeling of getting tired, the feeling of his muscles aching with strain and exercise, the feeling of blood pumping in his veins. He hadn't felt that in.. A very long time. And he would never feel it again.
The battle-scarred tom heaved out a breath that he didn't need to heave, bringing his starry green eyes to rake across the clearing. There had been a surplus of new faces recently; a fire in the Thunderclan territory, a lack of leadership in Shadowclan, Skyclan cats trying to swim. It was unfortunate for those cats to lose their lives, but Redtalon enjoyed the new faces. Perhaps one day they would bring another cat willing to race across the territory with him in boundless, tireless energy. And still he was waiting for his mate. Surely Dawnspring would be here soon? He hadn't seen her, not even when he looked into the land of the living. Everything was probably fine, he wasn't look hard enough or something along those lines. He wasn't... Overly worried. Flicking the tuft that was his tail, the tom would bring his tongue to groom his paws, just something to pass the infinite time he had.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 3rd, 2019, 04:28 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

(Open!)

Nightshade slowly made her way along the river's edge, the moon seeming to shine brighter in the soft ripples as she padded along. Her icy blue eyes roamed over the star-filled water and beyond to the shore on the other side. Her ear twitched as she came to a stop and sat down, close enough so that the cool water lapped gently at her paws as she gazed at her reflection. She was small for her age, only being a little over a year old. Her fur was as black at the sky above, her left ear tipped with white and eyes the color of the bluest sea. There was no warm in them, for she could not remember the feeling of warmth that once coursed through her veins or the heat shared between her fellow Shadowclan clan mates in leaf-bare.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old October 4th, 2019, 10:29 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
[Open!]

After taking a good long run around the territory, Redtalon took the liberty of trotting to an empty potion of the starry clearing before laying down, back legs stretched out to the side and front paws stretched in front of him. Though he had ran and ran, he still felt as full of energy and 'life' as when he had begun the run. He missed the feeling of getting tired, the feeling of his muscles aching with strain and exercise, the feeling of blood pumping in his veins. He hadn't felt that in.. A very long time. And he would never feel it again.
The battle-scarred tom heaved out a breath that he didn't need to heave, bringing his starry green eyes to rake across the clearing. There had been a surplus of new faces recently; a fire in the Thunderclan territory, a lack of leadership in Shadowclan, Skyclan cats trying to swim. It was unfortunate for those cats to lose their lives, but Redtalon enjoyed the new faces. Perhaps one day they would bring another cat willing to race across the territory with him in boundless, tireless energy. And still he was waiting for his mate. Surely Dawnspring would be here soon? He hadn't seen her, not even when he looked into the land of the living. Everything was probably fine, he wasn't look hard enough or something along those lines. He wasn't... Overly worried. Flicking the tuft that was his tail, the tom would bring his tongue to groom his paws, just something to pass the infinite time he had.
StarClan was more boring than Shrikecall had thought it would be. From everything the cats believed, he'd always pictured it as a paradise, not some dull old place where there wasn't enough to do. He missed giving orders, organizing patrols, even working with Blazingstar, although he hadn't always gotten along with the leader.. he wanted that again. It was too bad that stuff didn't exist here in StarClan. He supposed he was lucky; although StarClan was far from exciting, he could've ended up in the Dark Forest. If only he'd listened to Blazingstar, and Heathertail, he might've managed to survive.

Dying of an infection was not an impressive way to go out, as he'd always suspected he would, but at least it wasn't by drowning. The SkyClan cats seemed desperate to learn how to swim, and Shrikecall couldn't imagine being so desperate that you would actually risk your life. What a dumb thing to do, he thought with a short scoff. His boredom subsided momentarily when he spotted another cat in the clearing; one who looked as bored as he did. As mentioned before, there wasn't a lot to do here. It was supposed to be perfect; but this wasn't his idea of perfection.

"Looking for someone?" He asked, approaching the other tom. Unlike Redtalon, Shrikecall was glad of his boundless energy; he'd hated getting tired so quickly back in WindClan, due to his old age. He would've liked another chance, but it was rare that any cat got a chance to continue living their life. Besides, he was old; he wouldn't have long to live if he got another chance, anyways. Better to save that for some cat who was young, who had their entire life ahead of them and more things to see.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 12th, 2019, 08:30 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@BILL.

"Barkfang!" She chirped, her eyes shining with excitement as she approached her mate with a polite dip of her head. Cedartuft was aching to share her idea for the life she would share with Shadowclan's soon to be leader. As she lifted her head to meet his gaze, a smile would settle on her maw,

"I was thinking about Acceptance," Her meow was slightly meek, more so soft and gentle in nature. "I've just been thinking about it a lot... I think it's a good life to give!" Cedar wouldn't necessarily share her reason unless Barkfang wanted to know, of course.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 12th, 2019, 08:57 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"What?"

Barkfang's voice was gruff as he regarded his mate, gaze stony as he listened to her speak. "Are you joking?" he prompted humorlessly, searching her eyes for an indication this was, indeed, some sort of foolish prank. Ah, of course not. "Why are you giving a leader a life? You are a she-cat, remember? It is not your duty to talk to leaders, let alone give them something as important as a life. You have other duties to fulfill with the Star Kits."
@Dust

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; October 13th, 2019 at 08:13 PM.
Old October 13th, 2019, 07:54 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
StarClan was more boring than Shrikecall had thought it would be. From everything the cats believed, he'd always pictured it as a paradise, not some dull old place where there wasn't enough to do. He missed giving orders, organizing patrols, even working with Blazingstar, although he hadn't always gotten along with the leader.. he wanted that again. It was too bad that stuff didn't exist here in StarClan. He supposed he was lucky; although StarClan was far from exciting, he could've ended up in the Dark Forest. If only he'd listened to Blazingstar, and Heathertail, he might've managed to survive.

Dying of an infection was not an impressive way to go out, as he'd always suspected he would, but at least it wasn't by drowning. The SkyClan cats seemed desperate to learn how to swim, and Shrikecall couldn't imagine being so desperate that you would actually risk your life. What a dumb thing to do, he thought with a short scoff. His boredom subsided momentarily when he spotted another cat in the clearing; one who looked as bored as he did. As mentioned before, there wasn't a lot to do here. It was supposed to be perfect; but this wasn't his idea of perfection.

"Looking for someone?" He asked, approaching the other tom. Unlike Redtalon, Shrikecall was glad of his boundless energy; he'd hated getting tired so quickly back in WindClan, due to his old age. He would've liked another chance, but it was rare that any cat got a chance to continue living their life. Besides, he was old; he wouldn't have long to live if he got another chance, anyways. Better to save that for some cat who was young, who had their entire life ahead of them and more things to see.
To be fair with himself, Redtalon had never expected much of Starclan, during life, he hardly even thought about it. His life was dedicated to fulfilling his duties as a warrior and to eventually die an honorable, and hard fought death, which he had acquired. He had always wanted to die in battle, knowing that he had at last been bested, even if it took two other cats to bring him down. And once he had exhaled his last breath, climbing into the starry sky to join his ancestors, he got to look down, finally at peace to a degree. The first couple of moons were nice, having the never ending energy, none of the pains, and not a care in the world. But afterwards, it was day in and day out of just waiting.. Waiting for something he didn't particularly know until recently. He was waiting for his mate, it had stunned him that he nearly forgot about her after so many moons, and it concerned him that he hadn't seen her when he peered at Thunderclan from the sky. He convinced himself that it was just because she had always been excellent at hiding and didn't want to think otherwise, think that maybe she had died too, but ended up in a place where the truly dark-hearted dwelled. He wouldn't allow himself to come to that conclusion, so he would keep waiting.

The late Thunderclan warrior couldn't help the slightly bored look placed upon his face, surely every cat in Starclan had worn it at least once. After all, what was there to do when you had nothing to worry about anymore, aside from fading away? And even still, that wouldn't be so bad. He had done his duty as a warrior, got his warriors death. He had even given a leader a life in his time in Starclan, though now he forgets which one. There were so many that came and went it was hard to keep track of anymore.

"Hmm?" His voice rumbled out of his throat as his head turned, eyes moving to fixate on the cat who had addressed him. Falling upon Shrikecall, he would offer a light smile, the tips of his canines just barely poking over his lips with the smile. "Just waiting for my love to join me some day, thought I would have seen her by now." His voice was low but smooth, a voice that had made a great many she-cats swoon and falter. But Dawnspring had been his only true interest, his only regret was never having kits with her. "Lots of new arrivals lately, you notice that?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 17th, 2019, 11:28 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep

|:| @Skeleton Bliss Girl |:|

Branchkit awoke. He was confused at where he was. He then suddenly remembered. Breathing too much smoke..his breaths were hard...then he didn’t remember anything else. “H-H-Hello?…”
Old October 17th, 2019, 11:38 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Starpaw was sitting in her usual spot in the Starclan camp, batting around a mossball. The young kitten stopped what she was doing when she heard a voice nearby. She turned around and walked over to him. "Welcome Branchkit to Starclan.", she meowed.

“I’m...dead?...” Branchkit’s whiskers trembled.