Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lf Vinepaw sig Headshot
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:13 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by beau
Today 09:12 PM
colors in the wind [kit...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:10 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by beau
Today 09:10 PM
Splashkit Family Finder!
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 09:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 16th, 2017, 01:05 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

A light-footed Siamese poked their head into the den, struggling to make things out inside it. Finally catching sight of their apprentice, who had been quite near the entrance already, they wondered where it was fair to force them to get up so early. After all, Cinnominpaw needed rest as much as any other cat. You are their mentor, Rainshade, not their health coach, they scolded themself. And anyway, he's awake. The she-cat stepped into the den and meowed quietly, as to not disturb any later risers, "Cinnominpaw, if you could come on, I'd like to take you hunting today. The fresh-kill pile isn't going to stock itself, and you know as well as I do that two sets of paws are better than one." Two sets of eyes, more like. Stepping back a bit to allow room to exit the den, their crossed gaze darkted around as they tried to ensure they didn't clumsily trod on some slumbering apprentice's tail. Or muzzle, actually, as they had when they were younger. Their pupils finally dilating to the point to ensure better vision in the den, their eyes fell upon Cinnomin's floppy ear. Flicking her own ear, she decided, Well, it's up to him to notice. Having managed their way past the minefield of paws and tails, Rainshade stepped outside the den to wait for their apprentice.
At the sound of his name, Cinnamonpaw sighed. The hope that he would've gotten a few more minutes of sleep flickered out, leaving him with a sense of dread and a bit of excitement as well; even though he wasn't always in the brightest of moods when they went out to train, he did like some of it. It gave him something to do and enough time to figure out how to avoid Phantompaw. A sullen look on his face, he tromped out of the den—and accidentally stepped on a tail lying horizontal in front of his paws. "Sorry," he muttered, not at all sounding sincere. Without waiting to see a reaction from the unfamiliar apprentice, he continued onward, taking just a little more care in not squishing anybody else's limbs. "Hunting, you said?" he asked once he had weaved his way through the nests of cats. I think I'm decent at hunting, he figured. Well, of course he would think that: Cinnamonpaw liked to think that he was great in all aspects of what it was like to be a warrior, when in fact, he most certainly was not. Admittedly, hunting was not his strong suit, although he was skilled in fighting. Being small had its advantages, but he would never tell anyone that. Then they would think it alright to comment on his height! That would be terrible. If looks could kill, Cinnamon would have decimated WindClan with the glare he had just shot out at that idea. Stopping next to Rainshade, he looked up at her with a hot-tempered expression.

...his ear was still messed up. He would notice it soon enough. Hopefully.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 16th, 2017 at 01:14 PM.
Old March 16th, 2017, 02:28 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Bumbletail pads into the clearing, looking for a comfortable place to sun himself in.
Old March 16th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Blazingstar rose to his paws, padding swiftly to the Breezerock and climbing up to the top. As he adjusted himself, he stood with his head held high and his chest puffed out slightly. Even with this posture, many could see his pelt hanging from his frame. It had been a rough leaf-bare and more so for the proud leader. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather around the Breezerock for a clan meeting!" he called, his hues were bright and hiw voice was clear and loud.
Blazingstar paused and waited and as more cats gathered around, he decided to continue on. "We have a kit old enough to begin their apprentice training and a cat wishing to join the clan," this was a new one for the leader. He hadn't let any outsiders join until now and hoped that his cat wasn't a mistake. The ginger tom was suspicious of him, but of course, he'd have cats monitor the newcomer.
He continued on after another pause. "Aspenkit, you have reached the age of six moons!" he gestured the kit forward, "From this day until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Aspenpaw! Your mentor will be Rowanfire," he turned his attention to Rowanfire. "Rowanfire, it is time you train an apprentice. You will train Aspenpaw, I hope you pass on all you know to him,"
The young leader let the clan cheer for the new apprentice. Clearly reluctant to move on, Blazingstar took a deep breath. "We also have a cat wishing to join from the Dusk Syndicate," letting that soak in, he looked towards the newcomer, his hues were emotionless towards him. "Slash, please step forward," he spoke, "Slash, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Assuming Slash said "I do" he moved on. "Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. From this moment on, you will be known as Flamescar! he quickly gave Larkcry a nod, clearly suggesting they were about to get a new responsibility. Suspicion was barely noticeable in his hues. It was merely because this cat was former Dusk Syndicate, but Blazingstar would believe his word -- that Flamescar had no bad history with the clans. Only over time will Blazingstar truly trust him. "Larkcry, you will help Flamescar learn the ropes of clan life and show him the territory," he concluded.
With that, the leader jumped down from the Breezerock, ending the meeting.

@Lonestar23 @Turtlestrike @NoireRose

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 16th, 2017 at 04:01 PM.
Old March 16th, 2017, 03:48 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Blazingstar rose to his paws, padding swiftly to the Breezerock and climbing up to the top. As he adjusted himself, he stood with his head held high and his chest puffed out slightly. Even with this posture, many could see his pelt hanging from his frame. It had been a rough leaf-bare and more so for the proud leader. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather around the Breezerock for a clan meeting!" he called, his hues were bright and hiw voice was clear and loud.
Blazingstar paused and waited and as more cats gathered around, he decided to continue on. "We have a kit old enough to begin their apprentice training and a cat wishing to join the clan," this was a new one for the leader. He hadn't let any outsiders join until now and hoped that his cat wasn't a mistake. The ginger tom was suspicious of him, but of course, he'd have cats monitor the newcomer.
He continued on after another pause. "Aspenkit, you have reached the age of six moons!" he gestured the kit forward, "From this day until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Aspenpaw! Your mentor will be Rowanfire," he turned his attention to Rowanfire. "Rowanfire, it is time you train an apprentice. You will train Aspenpaw, I hope you pass on all you know to him,"
The young leader let the clan cheer for the new apprentice. Clearly reluctant to move on, Blazingstar took a deep breath. "We also have a cat wishing to join from the Dusk Syndicate," letting that soak in, he looked towards the newcomer, his hues were emotionless towards him. "Scar, please step forward," he spoke, "Scar, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Assuming Scar said "I do" he moved on. "Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. From this moment on, you will be known as Flamescar! he quickly gave Larkcry a nod, clearly suggesting they were about to get a new responsibility. Suspicion was barely noticeable in his hues. It was merely because this cat was former Dusk Syndicate, but Blazingstar would believe his word -- that Flamescar had no bad history with the clans. Only over time will Blazingstar truly trust him. "Larkcry, you will help Flamescar learn the ropes of clan life and show him the territory," he concluded.
With that, the leader jumped down from the Breezerock, ending the meeting.

@Lonestar23 @Turtlestrike @NoireRose
Larkcry dipped his head an acknowledgment, while newly named Flamescar muttered, "Its Slash." Larkcry shot a glare at the new Windclan warrior and he fell silent, simply returning the glare.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old March 16th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
Larkcry dipped his head an acknowledgment, while newly named Flamescar muttered, "Its Slash." Larkcry shot a glare at the new Windclan warrior and he fell silent, simply returning the glare.
omg x.x I'm so sorry about that, I'll update the name on my post. I read it wrong!!))
EDIT: I updated the name to Slash on the big post, again, I'm so sorry x.x I was reading Flamescar and got it in my head his name was Scar

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 16th, 2017 at 04:02 PM.
Old March 16th, 2017, 04:01 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

omg x.x I'm so sorry about that, I'll update the name on my post. I read it wrong!!))
XD it's fine, I though Blazing was doing it on purpose lmao)

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old March 16th, 2017, 05:24 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

( @Ludicrous Lunacy )
Pantherstrike slid from the warriors den, squinting against the sunlight. She shook her black fur out, twisting her head to groom it back down almost immediately. The she-cats green eyes narrowed as she turned back, allowing her gaze to drift around camp, landing on the Fresh-Kill Pile. Truth be told, she wasnt exactly hungry; She'd eaten after morning patrol, before her short catnap. And the pile seemed almost empty anywho, she noticed, I wont eat when im not hungry, the elders and queens and kits need the food,

Swiftsky was nowhere to be seen, and the she-cat had to chuckle in relief. She loved the Tom, really, and now she admitted it. But he still got quite annoying at times. Besides, I see him every day. She thought in amusement, her gaze drifting around once more and landing on an oak tree.

"Perfect. Shade." Pantherstrike whispered to herself, licking her paws briefly before starting over, her black tail flicking back and forth.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old March 16th, 2017, 05:31 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Phantompaw studied him for a moment, her icy blue hues narrowed. He looked like he'd be an okay mentor, albeit a little strict. But perhaps she would learn better that way, who knows? Shifting, she looked out across the snow flecked moor, her fur bristling in anticipation at her very first training session. At his words, she snapped back around, excitement gleaming in her eyes. She nodded, growing as serious as she could and dropping into a rather sloppy crouch, waggling her hindquarters as if she were only playing kit-games. Waving her tail, she leaped towards Spireflare, aiming to bowl into his shoulder and the bend in his foreleg to knock him over, but she slipped slightly on the snow-sodden grass, and her lunge was probably quite obvious and messy.
Spire was ready to avoid the attack,his paws ready to leap away from the attack,but none was needed as the apprentice slipped on the icy snow below them. He couldn't help but let out a chuckle,and a few snorts. "You didn't use your claws,it's why you slipped." he muttered between laughs. He didn't really follow the whole 'no claws or teeth' part of the warrior code,but wouldn't hurt so much that the apprentice would be bleeding at the med cat den. "Use your claws to grip the ground,and when crouching balance your weight on your hind paws so when you pounce you go farther,go it?" his voice was strict as he walked around the apprentice in circles,nudging with his paws and muzzle so the apprentice was in a better position.
Old March 16th, 2017, 05:42 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
( @Ludicrous Lunacy )
Pantherstrike slid from the warriors den, squinting against the sunlight. She shook her black fur out, twisting her head to groom it back down almost immediately. The she-cats green eyes narrowed as she turned back, allowing her gaze to drift around camp, landing on the Fresh-Kill Pile. Truth be told, she wasnt exactly hungry; She'd eaten after morning patrol, before her short catnap. And the pile seemed almost empty anywho, she noticed, I wont eat when im not hungry, the elders and queens and kits need the food,

Swiftsky was nowhere to be seen, and the she-cat had to chuckle in relief. She loved the Tom, really, and now she admitted it. But he still got quite annoying at times. Besides, I see him every day. She thought in amusement, her gaze drifting around once more and landing on an oak tree.

"Perfect. Shade." Pantherstrike whispered to herself, licking her paws briefly before starting over, her black tail flicking back and forth.
Rainshade padded quietly out of the warriors' den, stumbling slightly over a very clearly visible rock. Flicking their ears in irritation, the Siamese walked over to the middle of the clearing, their head turning often so that they could see things that they could potentially trip on. This was curious to any cat watching out of context, since their head kept suddenly looking around jerkily as the rest of the shecat moved with elegance. It might have taken a moment to discover the reason why; Their eyes, which were a surprisingly vibrant sky blue, seemed to be slightly clouded over and crossed. Rain huffed with frusteration as they stumbled over another stone. Tail flicking with irritation, the she-cat walked over towards the shade of a tree. Of course, it was much colder in the shade, but there was less snow amonst its roots, and her paws already felt like they were freezing.
Rainshade, just close your eyes, it's eaier to walk if you aren't trying to see at all, they silently advised themself. Well, not taking any chances... better to have some eyesight than none at all. They were so enveloped by their thoughts, to their misfortune, that they did not notice the younger black warrior until she walked traight into her. Leaping back, Rainshade let out a short yelp of surprise. "Oops! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you... I wasn't paying much attention, sorry, sorry." Their periwinkle blue gaze glittered nervously. I haven't done that since... Since... Oh, StarClan, I don't think I've ever done that... Usually I'd hear a cat... Rain, this is why you should pay attention!

(Heh... Long post... wow... This character is so fun to write with 0-0)
Old March 16th, 2017, 05:53 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Talking Re: WindClan Clearing

Bumbletail watched with amusement for a while as Rainshade ran into another cat rather clumsily. As he got bored watching the cats' antics, he yawned, got up, and padded towards the nursery *exit Bumbletail*
Closed Thread