Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 08:40 AM

Old August 3rd, 2017, 09:36 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn flicked an ear. "Your crouch is good," She mewed padding over to Cherrypaw. "But keep your tail down," Tigerdawn softly pushed her tail down with a paw. "But not so low so it touches the ground."
"Ok," Cherrypaw brought her haunches lower and slowly let her tail drop to the earth then raised it just above the ground. That felt better already, and Cherrypaw was suddenly very excited to be out and training. She felt like she was taking to hunting much faster than fighting already. She crept forward along the forest floor, walking back in forth in front of Tigerdawn, allowing her mentor to examine her form.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 10:27 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn watched Cherrypaw. After a long pause she nodded. "Good." She mewed. "Now, are you ready for what I'm about to tell you?"

Character Site

Old August 3rd, 2017, 10:37 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn watched Cherrypaw. After a long pause she nodded. "Good." She mewed. "Now, are you ready for what I'm about to tell you?"
Cherrypaw sat up and raised her head attentively. "Yes, Tigerdawn," the little ginger and white meowed, slightly nervous about the very serious-sounding tone the warrior had taken. She wondered briefly if Tigerdawn was about to say that she knew where Cherrypaw had gone last night after the Gathering.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 10:41 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn stared at the ginger cat. "Do you think your ready to go catch a few pieces of prey alone?" She meowed. "You'll be alone, so I won't be there to help you."

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 3rd, 2017 at 10:41 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 10:59 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue saw that his comment was lost on Jaystorm. His tail twitched as he tried to work out how to share his feelings with his littermate, "It won't ever be me, will it?" In a rare moment of earnest, Morningblue looked Jaystorm in the eye, his gaze sad.
The sibling made an effort to be enthusiastic, for her brother's sake. "You'll get your chance eventually," the silver tabby murmured. She rested her tail tip on Morningblue's shoulder, her blue gaze sad and honest. "And it'll probably come when you least expect it." Personally, Jaystorn and never truly wanted to become deputy. So much duties- and not enough time for kits, so many cats looking at you like you were the most important cat in all the Clans, leading the Clan after the current leader dies..
It'd never appealed to the molly. She'd much rather have kits and watch them grow up, watching them with equal care and affection. Plus always having her mate at her side, protecting her, making her feel safe. No, that ambition gene only ran through her brother.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old August 4th, 2017, 12:54 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

@Lonestar23
[ Possessive much? C: ]

Kiwipaw blinked at the tom, then turned her head away from him, her eyes studying the clearing as she tried to think of what to say, since she knew how uncomfortable the silence would get if nobody said anything. But she came up empty, and decided that she would let him break the silence and speak first, her fur tingling with a both familiar and yet completely alien sensation. She wasn't sure how exactly to describe it, but it actually felt kind of… well… nice, to put it simply. She knew that she wanted him, and no other cat could ever fill his place in her heart, but back when she'd met him for the very first time, none of this had ever seemed possible, and she'd never thought of having a future with him. True, she'd been drawn to him from moment she layed eyes on him, but she'd simply thought that those were just feelings of curiosity, since she'd not seen a cat in awhile, and never before a cat her age, since she could remember her siblings other than Blade, who was older, and they didn't share the same mother.

But right now, she felt as if anything was possibly, and what was better? It seemed that not only did she have very strong feelings for him, but he claimed to love her back, and she trusted Timberstrike with everything, and never doubted his word. She'd never known him to lie before, and honestly, she couple only ever see him as a sweet and loyal cat, and would never think of him as anything but that. She believed him with all her heart, and would do anything for him. She would always be right by his side during battles, which she had seen several of since coming to the Clans, and doubted that she would never see more, especially not with the trouble with WindClan lately. The whole thing made the threat of battle seem yet more real as the tensions rose. But Kiwipaw had never really understood the rivalries, and would do her best to do what she knew how to do, which was try to keep the peace where she could, not that one cat would do much difference.

She was roused from her thoughts by a shrill birdcall, and almost flinched, not realizing just how deep in her mind she'd been, and shook her head to clear her thoughts, pushing back her concerns about the threat WindClan was posing and refocusing her mind on what was happening now, which mattered more than what could possibly happen in the possibly distant future, which could be worried about as it came, not before. Now wasn't the time for such thoughts, and Kiwipaw tried her best to shove them to the back of her mind for the time being, and hopefully for awhile.

She looked over at him as she felt him shift beside her and her whiskers twitched, emerald eyes filling with concern and mild confusion as she saw his face, then remained still as he spoke, her eyes flashing with a triumphant but also nervous look. And suddenly she felt quite nervous, unsure of what his expectations were, then Kiwipaw summoned all the courage she could muster and closed her eyes a moment. “Well… I meant to tell you sooner, but my warrior assessment is actually in just a couple days?” there was a note of uncertainty in the mollie's voice as she said this, as she couldn't remember the exact date, which had been mentioned to her at least twice now, hut had been pushed out of her mind, and she couldn't remember. Her voice quivered slightly, and she took a deep breath.

“Timberstrtike, what happens if I fail? What if I'm not good enough? What happens when a cat fails?” she burst out, voicing the concerns that had gnawed at her mind so long now. These thoughts had always scared her, and she didn't even know entirely what the warrior assessment was. Kiwipaw was honestly scared to even think about it, and just the thought sent jitters down her spine, causing the calico cat to shudder and fluff out her long glossy pelt, her green optics wide with an almost fearful expression as she pressed against the brown tabby warrior for comfort and reassurance, hoping desperately that what he answered her question with would be of some relief and douse her fears. Normally, she didn't really rely on other cats for such support, but Timberstrike was different, and she knew that he of all cats would listen to her as she voiced her concerns that had gone unspoken for so long.

She pressed against him, almost burying her face in his fur and taking deep breaths to calm herself, suddenly realizing just how tired she was, and her jaws parted in a massive yawn, which she quickly tried to stifle, but to little use, since it was already over by the time she'd reacted. Kiwipaw closed her eyes and remained still and silent after that, waiting for him go give her a response, and hopefully one that didn't scare her out of her wits or anything, since she was already very nervous about the assessment, for fear of failing and being kicked out of ThunderClan for not being good enough to be a warrior. She didn't know for sure that that's what happened, but she feared that it was, and couldn't push down that fear.

Last edited by doghouse; August 4th, 2017 at 07:47 AM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
(He's based off Kion XDDD)
Roarclaw's smile disappeared, sniffing the air. "This way." He said quickly, continuing forward.

##

"I guess." Snowstar shook her head, smiling. "So you here to stay, Berry?"
Starkit was now laying on her side, playing with the water. Dabbing her paws in, she giggled as she watched the fish swim away before coming up curiously to figure out what had intruded in on their space.
Old August 4th, 2017, 08:21 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Bindlestream felt Spottedpaw's grip on her. It was tight, good for her second try, though not the best. The older molly stumbled back a bit, falling over. Again, she was surprised. Though Spottedpaw made mistakes, she seemed to get the hang of it easily. A thing that Brindlestream was never able to do as an apprentice. The molly was unbelievably surprised, which, she was sure, was to the apprentices gain. The young molly, after a few tries had pinned her down. Brindlestream had to admit Spottedpaw had impressed her.
After getting up Spottedpaw ran in Tory circles excitedly. She had knocked down her mentor on her first training season something she never expected to do. She sat down after running a few laps waiting to see what was gonna happen next.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old August 4th, 2017, 08:57 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
After getting up Spottedpaw ran in Tory circles excitedly. She had knocked down her mentor on her first training season something she never expected to do. She sat down after running a few laps waiting to see what was gonna happen next.

Brindlestream watched Spottedpaw, her expression un-amused. "Good job." she said again, hoping to get a grip on the apprentice's personality so they could get somewhere. "Perhaps it is time the session ended." Brindlestream suggested, there. That was a good test. How would Spottedpaw react? Would she beg for them to keep going? Would she come with Brindlestream? Would she protest, but come along? Or would she be the most difficult apprentice? Brindlestream waited for a reply.
Old August 4th, 2017, 09:18 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Brindlestream watched Spottedpaw, her expression un-amused. "Good job." she said again, hoping to get a grip on the apprentice's personality so they could get somewhere. "Perhaps it is time the session ended." Brindlestream suggested, there. That was a good test. How would Spottedpaw react? Would she beg for them to keep going? Would she come with Brindlestream? Would she protest, but come along? Or would she be the most difficult apprentice? Brindlestream waited for a reply.
"Ok, I can't wait to train again!! See you soon Bridlestream." Spottedpaw said ready to run to tell her siblings all about her first training session.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.