by Rose
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:55 AM

Old April 9th, 2018, 09:46 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorn blinked and played the poem over again in his head and began swaying back and forth. "You always wanted to name one of them Lavenderkit," he whispered, his knees wobbling. "Thornstep... Lavenderfrost.. Dark... Darkscar? That way Silverscar would..." His head whipped around to face Silverscar. He shivered and shook his head, suddenly more alert, "what am I doing?! Of course I can't be reciting poetry at this time!" He ran over to a tree and crawled up the trunk, reaching for the branches. He pulled a large amount of leaves off and stuffed them in his mouth, hopping down swiftly. The tom placing the laves around Wildstrike and pushing them closer to his body, trying to stop the blood. He breathed quickly, placing more leaves on top of the kits, trying to keep them warm. He didn't want to take the kits away in what could be Wildstrike's final moments, that would be cruel of him. He dropped the rest of his leaves and collapsed on the ground, "Don't die, Wilstrike! Then I'll only have Treestep... half of the family would already be gone. And your kits... can't you survive for them?" He sobbed violently on the ground covering his face with his paws. "I can't do anything to help you here! You should be in the nursery..." @Boba Fett

Wildstrike let out a wispy purr, "Mhm, I've always loved lavender it's so soothing and pleasant~" He quietly mewed giving Lavenderkit a nuzzle smiling in a somewhat soft parental bliss, "Aren't you Mama's little delicate flower? Oh yes, you are~ Oh yes, you are~" Wildstrike cooed in a rather shrill kitty voice to his grey point son, "Duskthorn they... don't all have to b-be named after o-o-other cats I just thought it'd be...cute." He chided turning his attention back to his brother and mate while his tiny kits let out little whines and whimpers between their almost constant suckling. Wildstrike then watched as Duskthorn climbed the tree and collected some leaves somewhat surprised when his brother laid them on his kits and pressed them against his body. "Duskthorn i-it's...fine I'm more then r-r-ready to-GAHHHHHH!" Wildstrike shrieked pained by a sudden familiar hard piercing jab in his stomach, "Silverscar...Duskthorn a-a-another kit i-i-i-is coming... now." He whimpered pressing up against his light grey and white sibling for comfort as another sharp spasm past through his belly. "And something is really wrong." Wildstrike sniffled everything feeling much more off and odd than his last deliveries even Fawnkit's. @Boba Fett @Broken Madness

(Get ready for a truckload or two of anggggggggggssssssssssssstt )

Last edited by Tavvi; April 9th, 2018 at 09:49 PM.
Old April 9th, 2018, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“I’m glad we’re clear then, Blackpaw.” Berrypaw replied with a soft purr. She then turned and led the way back to Cobrapaw, where she then looked at him expectantly with her head tilted. The young she-cat wanted to know how he felt about her. She wanted to hear what he had to say about both confessions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
Blackpaw followed Berrypaw once more, tail droopy and ears slightly folded back. She sat a bit farther from where Cobrapaw and Berrypaw stood. Only when Berrypaw wasn't near, or looking, would she ever go near Cobrapaw.
@Tazzy @Raven & Co
Cobrapaw gazed at Berrypaw, eyes wide, he said nothing, which sure didn't seem to be pretty good, he had never been in a situation like this before, he met her gaze and then looked over at Blackpaw before he gave Berrypaw a glare and backed away from her towards Blackpaw. "Maybe if you weren't so savage towards others it would've been different." He mewed finally, the thing was that he liked both, but his heart would only belong to one, and he didn't always want his mate following him around and sticking to him like hot glue. "I choose.... None for now." He added.
Old April 9th, 2018, 11:16 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Cobrapaw gazed at Berrypaw, eyes wide, he said nothing, which sure didn't seem to be pretty good, he had never been in a situation like this before, he met her gaze and then looked over at Blackpaw before he gave Berrypaw a glare and backed away from her towards Blackpaw. "Maybe if you weren't so savage towards others it would've been different." He mewed finally, the thing was that he liked both, but his heart would only belong to one, and he didn't always want his mate following him around and sticking to him like hot glue. "I choose.... None for now." He added.

Sadness flashed through Berrypaws eyes as he backed away from her. Her amber eyes flicked towards Blackpaw “I’m sorry...” she murmured. With one last regretful look, she turned and ran back towards the camp. She hadn’t meant to hurt anyone, she just let her feelings get out of control so she ran, not caring as the undergrowth whipped across her flanks and face. She would be sure to let them know how sorry she was later, if they decide they can even stand to be around her anymore.

@Echofall
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 9th, 2018, 11:49 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Blackpaw watched as Berrypaw ran back towards the camp, sympathy filling her gaze. "That was a bit. . . harsh.. She looked so sad. . ." She murmured, barely loud enough for Cobrapaw to hear. Blackpaw turned to him with a sad smile. "I'll be alright even if the feeling isn't mutual. . I'm heading back to camp, see you later?" She meowed, her voice seemed melancholic.
@Tazzy @Raven & Co

Last edited by Echofall; April 11th, 2018 at 08:31 PM.
Old April 10th, 2018, 03:59 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

Wildstrike let out a wispy purr, "Mhm, I've always loved lavender it's so soothing and pleasant~" He quietly mewed giving Lavenderkit a nuzzle smiling in a somewhat soft parental bliss, "Aren't you Mama's little delicate flower? Oh yes, you are~ Oh yes, you are~" Wildstrike cooed in a rather shrill kitty voice to his grey point son, "Duskthorn they... don't all have to b-be named after o-o-other cats I just thought it'd be...cute." He chided turning his attention back to his brother and mate while his tiny kits let out little whines and whimpers between their almost constant suckling. Wildstrike then watched as Duskthorn climbed the tree and collected some leaves somewhat surprised when his brother laid them on his kits and pressed them against his body. "Duskthorn i-it's...fine I'm more then r-r-ready to-GAHHHHHH!" Wildstrike shrieked pained by a sudden familiar hard piercing jab in his stomach, "Silverscar...Duskthorn a-a-another kit i-i-i-is coming... now." He whimpered pressing up against his light grey and white sibling for comfort as another sharp spasm past through his belly. "And something is really wrong." Wildstrike sniffled everything feeling much more off and odd than his last deliveries even Fawnkit's. @Boba Fett @Broken Madness

(Get ready for a truckload or two of anggggggggggssssssssssssstt )
Duskthorn backed up, not knowing what else he could do to help. Wildstrike seemed fine, though there sure was a lot of blood. He shrugged at Wildstrike's response, figuring Silverstrike would want a kit named after him, too, considering his brothers-in-law would have kits named after them. "They're so... tiny. I thought they would be more furry," he frowned, tilting her head to the side. He had never seen a newborn kit before this, so it was surprising to see that the kits weren't walking and chattering and being cure little balls of floof. Duskthorn's head whipped back to face Wildstrike, "what?! B-b-but..." He stepped back, wide-eyed. "I guess they won't all have to be named after cats anyway," he said anxiously. "I don't know what to do, Silverscar! Tell me what to do, someone!" He spotted the odd look on his brother's face and a sense of unease washed through him. "What's wrong, Wildstrike?! Please tell me you're going to be okay!" He breathed quickly, his eyes flickering everywhere as he tried to comprehend what was happening.

(aCK the TiMe HAs CoME) @Boba Fett @Broken Madness
Old April 10th, 2018, 09:30 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorn backed up, not knowing what else he could do to help. Wildstrike seemed fine, though there sure was a lot of blood. He shrugged at Wildstrike's response, figuring Silverstrike would want a kit named after him, too, considering his brothers-in-law would have kits named after them. "They're so... tiny. I thought they would be more furry," he frowned, tilting her head to the side. He had never seen a newborn kit before this, so it was surprising to see that the kits weren't walking and chattering and being cure little balls of floof. Duskthorn's head whipped back to face Wildstrike, "what?! B-b-but..." He stepped back, wide-eyed. "I guess they won't all have to be named after cats anyway," he said anxiously. "I don't know what to do, Silverscar! Tell me what to do, someone!" He spotted the odd look on his brother's face and a sense of unease washed through him. "What's wrong, Wildstrike?! Please tell me you're going to be okay!" He breathed quickly, his eyes flickering everywhere as he tried to comprehend what was happening.

(aCK the TiMe HAs CoME) @Boba Fett @Broken Madness

Wildstrike began to pant hard wondering why he was so hot when the shade was over him, "Lavenderkit's the biggest and fluffiest though he wasn't my firstborn, Thornkit was though I think he'll take after Silverscar in the looks department and be tall and short-haired." Wildstrike explained continuing to quietly dote in his kittens' semi lightheaded as he did so. "B-But what?" He sputtered not getting what Duskthorn was referring to. "Yeah though, I don't want... my litter to be known as the cats named after... other cats not exactly flattering... now is it?" Wildstrike panted silently hoping Duskthorn and Silverscar weren't going to end up somehow fighting seeing as both could be oh so hotheaded. "The k-k-kitten's... positioned a-a-all weird!" He moaned sinking his head into Duskthorn's pelt and letting out a few whimpers as more spasms went through his belly, "a-a-and I don't wanna any more of my babes to die!" Wildstrike then sniffled weakly closing his eyes and wheezing as his whole body was boiling. "S-s-silverscar, sweetpea c-c-could you... please get me, honey or water o-or something? I'm...so...hot." He asked turning his head to the direction he thought Silverscar was and wondering how his condition worsened so quickly.

@Broken Madness @Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; April 11th, 2018 at 01:19 PM.
Old April 10th, 2018, 09:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Moondancer peered at Ocelotpath and stepped back from him slightly. Did he not love her anymore? She knew she had taken distance from him, but she still loved him. She didn't want their relationship to be scarred from this whole thing.
"I'm sorry... I should've spent much more time with you and the kits, this whole thing just.. It's gotten to my head. Especially how I sort of abandoned the kits in a selfish manner to take care of my deputy duties... And now three of them are missing and I have no idea where they are... It's just all too much for me"
The words flowed out of her. She really wanted to apologize and make Ocelotpath understand that it had nothing to do with him.´
"I've been very worried about the kits, especially when they were smaller... I suppose I was too afraid of it all going wrong again, after Wolfpaw.. So I took distance to them, and now more than half of them are missing.."
She mumbles, peering at him and seeming to think for a second.
"Have I ever told you about Wolfpaw, actually?"

(Sorry semi-short post and long wait time :3)
The look on his mate’s face was almost too much for Ocelotpath. He wished he could shout “just kidding! I completely understand! Gotcha, didn’t I?” and move on, forget about the whole thing. But he couldn’t. He could never completely forget about it. ”Look, Moondancer, I know… I know you had your reasons. And I get that you were busy and you had a hard time, and it doesn’t bother me that you distanced yourself - what bothers me is that you didn’t let me help. We’re a team, right? So why’d you try to take this on all on your own? And worse, why did you make me do it?” The Bengal wouldn’t have been so bothered if it’d just been a simple case of “I need space, and time, and I just want to be alone for a day or so” but it had been moons.
And she had never let him help. She hadn’t come to him, she hadn’t tried to talk to him, and he hadn’t gotten to talk to her. The tom sighed wearily and lowered his head, avoiding making eye contact with her. ”No. You never told me about Wolfpaw.” Whoever that was, it was just another secret - another thing she hadn’t shared with him. Maybe he would get some answers now. He wished he could go back in time and erase everything that had happened recently. Not their kits, but… Mothpaw, Silentpaw, and Mintpaw being gone.
His three beautiful kits. They were gone, and Ocelotpath couldn’t do anything about it. It made him want to cry every time. The tom still had his playful spark, it was just… dulled by these recent occurrences. He was losing his family, bit by bit… the family he had wanted for so long.

(pfft same here)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 11th, 2018, 03:18 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The look on his mate’s face was almost too much for Ocelotpath. He wished he could shout “just kidding! I completely understand! Gotcha, didn’t I?” and move on, forget about the whole thing. But he couldn’t. He could never completely forget about it. ”Look, Moondancer, I know… I know you had your reasons. And I get that you were busy and you had a hard time, and it doesn’t bother me that you distanced yourself - what bothers me is that you didn’t let me help. We’re a team, right? So why’d you try to take this on all on your own? And worse, why did you make me do it?” The Bengal wouldn’t have been so bothered if it’d just been a simple case of “I need space, and time, and I just want to be alone for a day or so” but it had been moons.
And she had never let him help. She hadn’t come to him, she hadn’t tried to talk to him, and he hadn’t gotten to talk to her. The tom sighed wearily and lowered his head, avoiding making eye contact with her. ”No. You never told me about Wolfpaw.” Whoever that was, it was just another secret - another thing she hadn’t shared with him. Maybe he would get some answers now. He wished he could go back in time and erase everything that had happened recently. Not their kits, but… Mothpaw, Silentpaw, and Mintpaw being gone.
His three beautiful kits. They were gone, and Ocelotpath couldn’t do anything about it. It made him want to cry every time. The tom still had his playful spark, it was just… dulled by these recent occurrences. He was losing his family, bit by bit… the family he had wanted for so long.

(pfft same here)

Moondancer lowered her head, a look of clear sadness and mild frustration going over her. She still loved Ocelotpath just as much as before, and she was determined to get their happy, playful relationship back, no matter how much it would take. However, it seemed as if she'd have to work for it, to say the least. And she honestly wasn't mad or anything if the likes at Ocelotpath, it was her own fault. She'd gone into a shell and griefed by herself, when she could've most likely gotten over it faster if she'd just asked for help. He had good reasons to be any kind of mad at her, she couldn't judge him.
“I'm sorry, I really am.. I just.. It all got too much, and I have this thing where I go into myself when something is wrong as to not drag others into my own sadness.. I know you must've suffered too, perhaps even more than I due to my stupid absence.. I should've been there with you..
The whole thing about the kits missing.. Wolfpaw..”

Her little speech would be cut short as she suddenly starts sniffling, dragging her head towards her chest, almost as if something were hurting her there.
“Wolfpaw was my first and only kit before I got together with you.. I got her shortly after I was made a warrior.. And only nine moons later, she was.. She was murdered in a skirmish.. I've never seen so many wounds on a body before…”
She'd explain, her voice cracking up a great amount: This clearly pains her to talk about.
“And now with the kits missing.. I feel like it's all my fault. My fault for being traumatized by Wolfpaw death and taking distance from them like that.. Not to mention you..”
Old April 11th, 2018, 10:42 AM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

(Just so you know, Somepaw's a grumpy butt XD)

Smokepaw turned skeptically to the she-cat that had seemingly appeared out of no where next to him,"umm... Thanks?" he mewed,"How do you not know how I did that?" he rolled his eyes,"I stalked, I pounced, I killed," he then looked around for somewhere to hide his prey, grumbling quietly to himself. As soon as he found a good tree with somewhat moist soil, he picked up his prey and buried it in a small hole he dug in between two of the tree's roots. Then he turned too the molly. Hopefully she wasn't as annoying as the other tiny apprentice that he had had to talk to earlier. That was fun... he grumbled inwardly.
Mountainpaw pouted ever so slightly. She furrowed her brows at the apprentice in front of her. She didn't like his grumpy attitude but she knew she either had to deal with it or walk away from a possible helper in training. She flicked her ears taking a tentative step towards the tom, the sleek feminine feline gazed up at him, being smaller than him, through her lashes of her soft eyes. "Uh...I kinda got a mentor that won't train me...you know the family with the values of shecats not being allowed to train or shouldn't train..." She looked at her paws. "I don't know how to hunt or fight." She sighed softly before gazing over at the tom again, hoping he'd be willing to help her even with his grumpy attitude.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old April 11th, 2018, 01:44 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Mountainpaw pouted ever so slightly. She furrowed her brows at the apprentice in front of her. She didn't like his grumpy attitude but she knew she either had to deal with it or walk away from a possible helper in training. She flicked her ears taking a tentative step towards the tom, the sleek feminine feline gazed up at him, being smaller than him, through her lashes of her soft eyes. "Uh...I kinda got a mentor that won't train me...you know the family with the values of shecats not being allowed to train or shouldn't train..." She looked at her paws. "I don't know how to hunt or fight." She sighed softly before gazing over at the tom again, hoping he'd be willing to help her even with his grumpy attitude.
Smokepaw was still looking at the she-cat skeptically,"Are you sure you aren't trying to trick me? I mean, I don't even know your name," He scoffed to the molly.

(Sorry its short X3)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.