Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post The Forest Roars
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:10 PM
Character of the Month...
by marshy
Last post by poppy
Today 11:31 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 11:27 AM
Frogkit
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:19 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 11:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 15th, 2017, 04:39 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post
{ @Cosmic Cat (Star :3) @Random Melody }
Lionheart and Coonmask purred mischievously with them. "Indeed it would. Maybe we can prank Gyrestar today." Lionheart purred mischievously, looking at Coonmask. "Ohh, yes! And when we do that we can prank his newly appointed Deputy! He's going to announce it tonight!" she meowed. "Enough time to plan, right guys?" Lion asked, looking at Foxthorn and Splashheart. He then turned to Berry. "Wanna join?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Cat (Star :3) View Post
"I-I don't liking pranking cats," Berry mewed "I think it's m-mean. As for the other question, I was born with housefolk, but they threw me out one day as a kit. I've been living on scraps ever since, because I don't know how to hunt."
Quote:

Palesight gasped slightly. "You poor thing! Wait right here..." she meowed and gestured her sister to stand by her side. Frostflight nodded and stepped up as Palesight ran off. "Well, us warriors reject the soft life of a Kittypet." Lionheart meowed. "It softens you, keeping you from the true joys of life, feeding you false hope."
"Not to mention false food."
Coonmask added, and her and Lionheart nodded at each other. Just then Palesight had returned and in her maw two voles. "Here, eat these." she meowed, and placed the food infront of her, and smiled.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, not Gyrestar, not the new deputy, no way." Snowsong said immediately, her ears flattening. "Gyre's already got enough on him with choosing the new deputy, and the deputy will have enough on them with their new duties. Pick someone else to prank."
Splashheart groaned. "...Cmon sis!"
"Please?" Foxthorn pouted.
Snowsong gave them a hard glare.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; March 15th, 2017 at 05:31 PM.
Old March 15th, 2017, 04:56 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

Berry looked curiously at the voles, tilting her head
Old March 15th, 2017, 05:30 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Cat (Star :3) View Post
Berry looked curiously at the voles, tilting her head
Snowsong turned her attention to Berry, and smiled. "They're really tasty." She mewed, curling her tail over her paws.

Forever...

Old March 15th, 2017, 05:36 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowsong turned her attention to Berry, and smiled. "They're really tasty." She mewed, curling her tail over her paws.
Palesight nodded. "Yeah, try one! You like it." she said, giving a kind smile.

Last edited by monfang; March 15th, 2017 at 05:36 PM.
Old March 15th, 2017, 05:37 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

(I don't believe you have permission to post here, there is a thread to request a role play in the medicine cats den)
(Oh. Oops. Sorry. )

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 15th, 2017, 05:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

{Open post}
A small, calico kit was darting around. As she always did-- without thinking. It was normal to see this particular kit running around, particuarly because she was...well...energetic, to say the least. Brightkit always found the good in anything, and had a particuarly bright spirit-- though that was not the reason she had recieved her name. No, it was for the bright colors on her pelt. Brightkit was pretty for a younger kit, though she never noticed this-- maybe because she was too busy running around. And she was getting bigger, too...it wouldn't be long before she was an apprentice. That would make her very excited. The feline's tail twitched back and forth, like a miniature switch, and her eyes practically lit up as she bounced around. Well, at least one of them did-- the other maintained it's lifeless state, looking ahead as always. But Brightkit knew what was wrong with it now. Why her vision was shadowy. Why she was sometimes looked upon as strange. Because of her eye. That one eye that no one could look past, and she would never understand why they couldn't look past it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 15th, 2017, 05:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

{Open post}
The apprentices' den was rarely crowded. Thankfully, as Amberpaw didn't love company. Company, to be honest, was one of her least favorite things. Thank goodness. Who needs other cats, talking nonsense and acting like they own the world? she thought with a snort. It was normal for Amberpaw to think that way. Normal in the sense that she always did it. There was never a time when Amberpaw wasn't thinking-- observing-- whether conciously or unconciously. And there was never a time when Amberpaw would be able to be what would be called a 'normal' cat. She was a younger apprentice, definitely on the smaller side for one, and she hated the word abnormal. It was a word that, though it didn't remind her of her small state, reminded her that there were cats who were actually called that. And she stood up for them. Because Amberpaw was just that type of cat, the type who knew better then to hurt someone else's feelings. Again, the tip of her tail twitched back and forth, moving like a switch-- like a whip. And her eyes were always watching, always staring out. Forever paying attention to everything around her, because that was what the apprentice did-- she observed. Anything and everything.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 15th, 2017, 06:38 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Palesight nodded. "Yeah, try one! You like it." she said, giving a kind smile.
Snowsong chuckled and sat back, the Siamese curling her black tail around her paws. "I like vole....But if I had to choose a favorite it'd be squirrel." She chuckled to herself. "Even though they trick you by running up a tree and then just disappearing in thin air."

Forever...

Old March 15th, 2017, 06:50 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Gyrestar leaped atop the jutting stone in the rear of the clearing, feeling the cool rock face under his paws. It was an odd feeling, perched on the rock that only ThunderClan leaders seated themselves. But alas, he had to remind himself that he was a leader now. He had his rightful place on the Highledge.
Heh, maybe the air's a little... thinner up here. The tom chuckled anxiously in his head, because of all the reassuring he told himself, he still felt dizzy at the thought of all that had happened.
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highledge," Gyrestar sited words he remembered from Ashstar. "and I forget the rest." He added more quietly to himself.

"As you all know, ThunderClan has had a shortage of highranks- really important ranks. In fact, usually ranks like that never disappear! So without further ado, Snowsong. Please, step beneath the Highledge."

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old March 15th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Looking For Hickorynose!

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
"Wait! Why are you leaving?" The young she-kit inquired naively. "Don't you want to stay with me longer? I don't want to be alone in this huge new place!" Her paws flicked to the green balls of moss. Falconkit had no intention of being rude or disturbing Moonfeather. She just simply didn't realize that older felines had responsibilities and things to do around the clan.

"Ouch!" The Siamese squeaked when she felt a mound of pressure on the end of her tail. Oh StarClan! It isn't broken, right? Falconkit thought.

Did I annoy her? Is that why she stepped on me? the young kit wondered solemnly. I honestly didn't mean to!
(Moonfeather wasn't leaving Falconkit. She was saying bye to Owltail and Spottedkit.)
"Oh! I'm so sorry! Did I step on you!" Moonfeather asked,and realized the she-kit didn't know she was blind."If I stepped on you I didn't mean to! I'm blind!"