Today 07:58 PM

Old March 23rd, 2018, 10:02 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

“If you can?” Wolfpool added. From what I’ve seen, he doesn’t like getting his paws wet, so maybe he will be better at catching forest prey. Wolfpool knew how it felt to be a dry-paw. He had been one once too, when he was an apprentice. One day he was pushed too far from Shatteredsun, and he fell into the river. He found that he could swim very well, but he was still very angry at Shatteredsun, and they had stopped being friends.
(Bracken's non binary btw)

Brackenpaw nodded again. They dropped into a hunting crouch and slowly stalked towards the thrush, which was bouncing around, digging for worms. They made sure not to step on any sticks or leaves in the process of hunting the feathery creature. As soon as Brackenpaw felt they were close enough to catch it, they bunched their muscles and counted to three before finally springing into the air and landing squarely on the surprised thrush before quickly killing it. Yes! I caught it! All that training alone really payed off! I knew it would! Thank you, StarClan, for the life of this thrush. It will fill a belly tonight, they said silently.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; March 23rd, 2018 at 10:02 PM.
Old March 24th, 2018, 07:47 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

(Oh ok. XD)
Wolfpool was filled with pride that his apprentice had done so well. If only they would train with me. Wolfpool thought sadly. “Great job brackenpaw!” Wolfpool said to them.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 24th, 2018, 11:48 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
[/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]

Pondpaw happened to be resting nearby the spot that Shadepaw had found for himself to relax. She was deep asleep, after a long training session with Mockingfeather. The feline wasn't too keen on constantly practicing the same battle move over and over and over again. Once Pondpaw was able to perform the move, she wanted to move on. She was very good at memorizing something if shown properly and she was feisty enough to do well at battle training. Her dreams had be ridden with pretend scenes of her fighting a ShadowClan warrior or a WindClan warrior. She had really wanted to learn their weaknesses and be able to defend herself at every turn. The feline now even was dreaming of fighting a WindClan warrior, with their long nimble limbs. Pondpaw, being small, built thin and fit, she was easily weaving in and out and away from attacks. In her sleep, she would kick out all of a sudden. Of course, she didn't know anyone else was around.
The dark apprentice stopped and stared upon seeing another apprentice curled up in his resting spot. Calm. Polite. Sophisticated. This was something he told himself before every conversation. Shadepaw could be quite charming, really, but that didn’t make him a good cat - not by any means. ”I’m sorry to disturb you, but do you mind if I share-” He stopped, his eyes narrowing as the other cat didn’t even turn around to look at him. Had he said something wrong? Was this cat just rude? Shadepaw padded around to the other side of the feline softly, keeping even his tail still as he observed her curled up. Ah. Sleeping. Well, that was no matter - he would just move a tail-length or two away so that he wouldn’t disturb her, and get the rest and relaxation that he needed. Shadepaw’s training was over - at this point, it was just waiting for his warrior ceremony. He’d asked his mentor to postpone it for a little while, just so he could listen to the apprentices talking a little longer. It was how Shadepaw got his source of news. Warriors were likely to be gossipy as well, but he preferred the apprentices’ way - at least they wouldn’t complain about him standing or sitting a little ways away, listening in. Of course, he had to deal with drama as well… but it was a small price to pay for the information that he got. Information that Shadepaw could sometimes use to his advantage.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 24th, 2018, 01:49 PM

[ @RedHead ]
{ I don't know how good of a roleplayer you are, so imma just write something XD }

Brackenpaw was in the territory, training alone, as they always were. They hadn't been training for long but they were already getting thirsty, so they decided to go to the river and get a quick drink. They padded up to the river and shivered as they saw the splashing wet water. Brackenpaw was a dry-paw but kept it a secret for the same reason that they trained so hard. They want to be looked up to, not looked down upon.

( I can write more, but again, I don't know how much you can write, so yeah )
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 24th, 2018, 06:04 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Silverkit chased the leaf, and was suddenly outside the clearing.
Her eyes glittered mischievously when the territory was revealed around her.
One day, I'm going to be patroling here, she thought.
This was her first time outside of the nursery, and she didn't know there was this much of everything, or that everything was this big.
She clumsily ran forward for a while, enjoying how much space there was here.
She had thought that the forest would be filled with more colors though.
She passed a few frosty leaves, but not much else. She changed her pace to be able to see everything clearly. Just after a minute, she saw a bush with very beatiful berries. They were red, and sparkled in the last of the sunlight.

Further away, Rainpaw and Nightwhisker approached on their way to camp.
Rainpaw heard some twigs rustle, and pricked his ears. He heard the same sound again. The warm smell of mouse filled his nostrils.
A little something for Stormlily,Rainpaw thought.
He signaled Nightwhisker to keep quiet, Nightwhisker gave a slight nod of aknowledgement and backed down to watch.
Rainpaw heard the rustle again, and stalked silently towards the sound.
Treading his paws before himself carefully, and listening intently before every step. Then, he could see the target. The mouse was scrathing at the ground, before stopping and listening. Had it smelled him?
His whiskers twitched, wanting to leap at the mouse. Not yet. Have patience. The mouse started scrathing again, and Rainpaw bolted forward and striked the pray. The mouse wouldn't have a chance It was down with a quick bite. "Great catch." Nightwhisker purred, then stopped himself suddenly. "What's wrong?" Rainpaw asked. "That smell...Isn't that my kit?"
Nightwhisker pointed out. Rainpaw sniffed the air. He was right.
There was no mistake, that was the smell of Nightwhiskers kits, and it hadn't just drifted there. Nightwhisker moved towards it smelled the most.
Rainpaw followed him, and there in the distance he saw a kit, nosing a red berry. "Silverkit!" Nightwhisker exclaimed and hurled himself towards the little tuft of fur, who just now had noticed they were there.
She gave a shrill mew of surprise and backed down a step.
Rainpaw drew closer, and could see why Nightwhisker had acted as such.
Deathberry! "Silverkit, what are you doing here alone?! And move away from that right away!"Nightwhisker scolded. Silverkit did as told, and looked up at him with guilty eyes. "Hi Nightwhisker. Oh, and are you Rainpaw? I were looking for you."
Old March 24th, 2018, 11:17 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Mauve

At no point in their discussion did Mud's disregard for borders cease bothering Firehawk. It was something he hadn't experienced in seasons outside of minor Clan skirmishes. "You're not sorry though," he commented with some distress. "If you were sorry, you wouldn't have come and taken our food." The other cat had even acted smug about it!

What? Firehawk's first reaction was to give Mud a look of confusion. That was an .. odd 'wild' guess, and the tom didn't believe for a second it was only that. "I was a long time ago." A pause. "It doesn't matter. My loyalty belongs to RiverClan, and I will follow their ways as long as I serve the Clan." To his death, he assumed, as he didn't plan on going anywhere else. He had Iceflower now. Things were looking up. "What do you even know about that? I don't--"

Oh.

Now things were beginning to click. Why the brown tabby was acting like he knew him, and he did .. to some degree. Firehawk could hardly remember the last time he'd seen Mud, but he knew it'd been before he had left the Twolegplace with his former mate. "Mud?" His voice was quiet, filled with disbelief. "I figured you were dead." Like their sister, as far as the tom knew. Not that she would've known where to find him, but .. Firehawk was never given any reason to think she'd made it on the streets. "Do you know anything about Kiku's fate?" he inquired, though he didn't expect much.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; March 24th, 2018 at 11:17 PM.
Old March 25th, 2018, 07:57 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
[ @RedHead ]
{ I don't know how good of a roleplayer you are, so imma just write something XD }

Brackenpaw was in the territory, training alone, as they always were. They hadn't been training for long but they were already getting thirsty, so they decided to go to the river and get a quick drink. They padded up to the river and shivered as they saw the splashing wet water. Brackenpaw was a dry-paw but kept it a secret for the same reason that they trained so hard. They want to be looked up to, not looked down upon.

( I can write more, but again, I don't know how much you can write, so yeah )

(You can write as much as you want, I write depending on my partner’s post, so anything is fine with me!)

The calico feline was calmly wandering through the territory, unusual for her usually bubbly nature. But her best friend, and longtime crush, had been missing recently. And Splatterpaw had this feeling in her gut that Rabbitpaw wouldn’t be coming back. Sighing, the she-cat tried to clear her head of her worries, knowing that it was better for her to be happy right now, than mourn over someone that was gone. “Life’s tough, so I just have to be tougher.” Splatterpaw told herself, a small smile coming across her face.
The feline found herself at the river, and she watched it for a moment, the gentle flowing of the water over the rocks. She thought about jumping in it for a moment, but it was still quite cold, and she didn’t want to ruin her newly groomed pelt. On another day, yes, Splatterpaw would’ve jumped in that river. But today, just didn’t seem like a good day to her. But her golden eyes caught sight of something else. A fellow Riverclan apprentice, drinking from the river. Splatterpaw debated for a moment whether or not she wanted to talk to them. Deciding she did, she walked over to the cat, making noise as she did so that they would notice her, and she wouldn’t scare them too bad. “Hey, you looking for some company?”
Old March 25th, 2018, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

(You can write as much as you want, I write depending on my partner’s post, so anything is fine with me!)

The calico feline was calmly wandering through the territory, unusual for her usually bubbly nature. But her best friend, and longtime crush, had been missing recently. And Splatterpaw had this feeling in her gut that Rabbitpaw wouldn’t be coming back. Sighing, the she-cat tried to clear her head of her worries, knowing that it was better for her to be happy right now, than mourn over someone that was gone. “Life’s tough, so I just have to be tougher.” Splatterpaw told herself, a small smile coming across her face.
The feline found herself at the river, and she watched it for a moment, the gentle flowing of the water over the rocks. She thought about jumping in it for a moment, but it was still quite cold, and she didn’t want to ruin her newly groomed pelt. On another day, yes, Splatterpaw would’ve jumped in that river. But today, just didn’t seem like a good day to her. But her golden eyes caught sight of something else. A fellow Riverclan apprentice, drinking from the river. Splatterpaw debated for a moment whether or not she wanted to talk to them. Deciding she did, she walked over to the cat, making noise as she did so that they would notice her, and she wouldn’t scare them too bad. “Hey, you looking for some company?”
Brackenpaw pricked their ear as they were approached by some cat. They looked up to see another RiverClan apprentice. It was a calico she-cat with golden eyes. Brackenpaw nodded politely, as they always did when approached, and greeted the she-cat,"Hi! Sure, I would appreciate company," they meowed in response to Splatterpaw's offer. They smiled at the calico apprentice and swished their fluffy white tail, which was fluffier than the rest of their body. They met Splatterpaw's golden eyes with their soft green eyes. Brackenpaw hoped it wasn't obvious in their stance how much training they had done and how much it had tired them out. Today, Brackenpaw had first done chores and then decided to come out to RiverClan territory and do some battle training. They flicked their left ear, which was folded like a Scottish Fold's ears even though Brackenpaw was not fully Scottish Fold. Brackenpaw's orange tabby splotches stood out against their white fur. Brackenpaw's fur rippled as they glanced at the river though the corner of their eye. Trying their best not to seem scared at all, they looked back at Splatterpaw and smiled,"What did you come out here for?" they asked with a friendly tilt of their head.

[ Alright! Do you want Brackenpaw's page? ]
Old March 26th, 2018, 01:24 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Stretching affluently, the ginger tom let out a followed yawn, then lifted himself to ruffle his pelt. A few of his bones ached, namely his shoulders whenever he moved about. Although born Riverclan, water hunting was not an easy feat. Even if one was adept when it came to this skill. As he liked to believe himself of - being a mastered hunter of fishing. Despite his humiliation whenever he choose to show off his techniques, and the fish in the water doesn’t comply. A sunrise ago, the tom suffered slight pain from his orderly routine. Usually, taking a bit of time to fish and bring back prey to his clan. Everyday wasn’t his lucky day, though still a bit crestfallen, he continued on ignorantly - shaming the aches by doing what he wanted to do. That’s who Chestnutsplash was. The tom who did what he wanted and whenever he wanted.
Truthfully, he came to the same spot faithfully awaiting the presence of a flippant senorita that sparked his interest. Initially, irked by her presence, a bit of heart shown into his being and felt that he could regard her as a friend...only slightly, however. She was still a former Syndicate cat, and Chestnutsplash held pressured trust issues when it came to their kind. To him, he felt they weren’t even cats. An entire new species; their kind. Phantoms...fiends with ulterior motives that one could never decipher. On the other paw, Chestnutsplash seemed to hold a less of a grudge towards...Cleo. Was that her name? As he remembered, faintly fondly. He held an obvious soft spot for she cats - especially the pretty ones. Quite the gullible one he could be when it came to an beauteous molly. Yet, they had plenty she cats ready to be wooed by him in his own clan...so, why was he having a budding attachment to a rogue? A former Syndicate cat? The very next day, around the same time, Chestnutsplash came to the spot they met at...only he didn’t see her. Again, he visited. No glimpse of her. Again, and again and again - to no avail. Chestnutsplash had dejectedly given up, yet he still came to the same spot, coercing himself that he was here to hunt with no other underlying motives.

@Owl
Old March 26th, 2018, 12:36 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Brackenpaw pricked their ear as they were approached by some cat. They looked up to see another RiverClan apprentice. It was a calico she-cat with golden eyes. Brackenpaw nodded politely, as they always did when approached, and greeted the she-cat,"Hi! Sure, I would appreciate company," they meowed in response to Splatterpaw's offer. They smiled at the calico apprentice and swished their fluffy white tail, which was fluffier than the rest of their body. They met Splatterpaw's golden eyes with their soft green eyes. Brackenpaw hoped it wasn't obvious in their stance how much training they had done and how much it had tired them out. Today, Brackenpaw had first done chores and then decided to come out to RiverClan territory and do some battle training. They flicked their left ear, which was folded like a Scottish Fold's ears even though Brackenpaw was not fully Scottish Fold. Brackenpaw's orange tabby splotches stood out against their white fur. Brackenpaw's fur rippled as they glanced at the river though the corner of their eye. Trying their best not to seem scared at all, they looked back at Splatterpaw and smiled,"What did you come out here for?" they asked with a friendly tilt of their head.

[ Alright! Do you want Brackenpaw's page? ]

[Sure that could help! And if you want any extra info on Splatterpaw, just ask and I can send it to you through a private message.]

Splatterpaw smiled as her company was accepted by the other apprentice. Gently she sat down, curling her fluffy tail around her paws, shifting in the slightest so she could get comfortable on the bay of the river that the two of them were sitting on. At her companion’s question, Splatterpaw shrugged. “Nothing really, just go get some fresh air I guess.” She then glanced towards the river, smiling at the small amount of sun that reflected off of it. It’s actually really pretty... Turning her head slowly back towards the cat in front of her, Splatterpaw flicked her ears a bit. “Oh, by the way, I’m Splatterpaw, if you didn’t know. And sorry, I’m usually pretty good with names, but could you remind me of yours again?” She smiled sheepishly, her ears folding back against her head.